Pushing Buttons

Story Info
Can Zoe handle Madison at her boredest?
7.6k words
4.75
3.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

The halls of Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies were quiet. They were far too quiet for Madison Montgomery's liking, but they were quiet with good reason. The old building was practically empty, and the only two souls within its hallowed walls were Madison herself and Zoe Benson. It was an unfortunate state of affairs, being the two chosen to stay behind and watch the house while everyone else went on vacation -- in Cancun, the least witch-y place Madison could think of.

Were it anyone but Zoe with Madison, it wouldn't be so bad.

The bottle blonde let out a small sigh, little more than parted lips and a soft exhale, and once again attacked her boredom. Sitting slouched in a most unladylike way in the Academy's dining room, she used her incredible powers of telekinesis in her favourite way: towards casual pique. With a flick of her fingers, she sent a waiting tomato into the air, throwing it neither hard nor far, putting no more force behind it than a casual underhand. Before it had a chance to smack against the ceiling, she flicked her fingers again and sent a razor sharp meat cleaver spinning end over end towards it.

Much to her dissatisfaction, the cleaver's handle hit the fruit when she had hoped to instead slice it clean in two. Though the blade went on to embed itself in the ceiling, the fruit -- or was it a vegetable? She could never remember -- practically exploded on impact, red bits of its flesh and its juice spraying every which way. Across the ceiling, across the walls... she flinched back. Luckily, though some of the mess hit the table she was sitting at, none of it quite reached her. "Ugh," she muttered, eyeballing it all sourly. Cleaning that up was beneath her, even if she could do it with her mind.

I'll just make Zoe do it, Madison decided, intent on taking no responsibility for her mess. With that weight taking off her shoulders, she used her telekinesis to pry the blade out of where it had embedded itself in the ceiling. The next vegetable up to bat -- or pitch, whatever, she didn't know the ins and outs of baseball -- was an eggplant. Deciding to focus more on the angle of the cleaver, she sent it hurtling towards the wall near the door. To her immediate gratification, the blade THUMPED into the wall, the eggplant almost chopped in half and stuck on it.

Zoe, who just so happened to be passing through the door at that very moment, squeaked in delayed alarm at the blade that very easily could have buried itself in her forehead, either of her hands flying up belatedly to shield her face from an onslaught that just wasn't coming. She stared at Madison in wide-eyed horror, her mouth hanging wide open. Madison's first instinct was to breathe out the words oops -- and then smirk, of course, and raise her eyebrows. It would have been an accident, if it happened. She didn't see Zoe coming.

Did that mean Zoe deserved Madison being a sassy little bitch about it? Was it in any way Zoe's fault? Were they not friends now? No, no again, and sort of. Yet Madison was who she was, and Zoe was who she was. "Oops," the bottle blonde said, putting no effort into making her faux-surprise convincing. She paused, then smirked and slowly lifted her eyebrows high on her forehead. "You've really got to watch where you're going, slit," Madison chided the younger woman. A little tick of her eyes went to Zoe's eyes, making it abundantly clear what she meant when she said slit.

"I-- what?" Zoe squeaked out again. She was used to Madison at her worst and she was used to Madison at her best, but Zoe wasn't used to Madison when she was bored, of all things. Boredom redefined her 'worse'. Somehow, Zoe's eyes managed to widen just that little bit more. "Madison--" she began, taking a step back from the open door.

"And you really need to keep your mouth shut when you're wandering around like the ditz you are," Madison goaded, using her telekinesis to yank the cleaver out of the wall with enough force that the eggplant fell to the floor, splitting in half on impact. Zoe jumped in place when the cleaver clattered to the floor too, caught like a deer in headlights, too startled to run and too startled to make any kind of stand for herself. The two halves of the eggplants shot up at her face, one popping into her mouth while the other splattered on the wall, right where the cleaver had dented it.

Zoe's shriek of surprise was muffled, but not before Madison got her giggle on. "After all," the bottle blonde bubbled out, "it would be such a shame if you tripped, caught some poor person's cock or cooch with your mouth -- and they died on the spot." Feeling increasingly malicious and of course increasingly delighted, Madison leaned forward on the table and let her glossed lips spread into a bright smile, all cheerful poison. "And then you'd have to go do something like, I don't know, turn yourself in for murder by third base. Again!"

The poor woman Maison was bullying grabbed the piece of eggplant in her mouth and pulled it out. To both their mutual surprise, the normally shy, even borderline meek Zoe bit back. "Would you fuck off with your passive-aggressive bullshit, Madison?" she snapped, going so far as to huck the eggplant at the blonde's head.

Though Madison shrieked and ducked her head on reflex, Zoe's aim was no better than hers was most of the time. The throw went wide and splattered on the wall, nowhere near Madison's perfectly kept blonde locks. "Seriously," Zoe continued, lifting her arm and gesturing wildly as she ranted at her 'sister', her 'friend', her fellow witch. "I get it. You're an alpha bitch, you're back from the dead, you're not afraid of anything. Newsflash: you're also a complete asshole," she concluded with emphasis, her voice raising with each successive word until she was all but shouting at Madison.

Madison, who could only sit there, blinking and staring with increasingly wide eyes herself; her mouth open with shock not unlike Zoe's was just a moment ago. However similarly each of them reacted to the other's vitriol, the contrast showed not just in how much it was warranted (what had Zoe done besides walk into the room, really?), but how they reacted to the aftermath. Zoe got angry and retorted with tit for tat.

The bratty, former child actress bursted out laughing. "Oh my god," she said without making a single effort to take Zoe's irritation seriously. "You are just so adorable when you freak out," she expressed, smiling brightly again -- that pretty smile, the one that used to rake in cash for her. Was it true? Sure, a little. The angry flush on Zoe's face really brought her features out, and the very real anger in her eyes made her look less like a docile lamb and more like the witch she was. "Come on," Madison said as she drew her chair back and walked right up to Zoe, getting in her face, unafraid to occupy her coven sister's personal bubble.

Lowering her voice, letting it drip more of her pretty venom, Madison met Zoe's eyes dead on and smiled as she spoke. "What else have you got for me, you man-killing gash?" As Zoe peeled her lips back in a snarl, Madison pressed on physically and verbally, taking a step forward. For a moment, she was brow to brow with Zoe and breast to breast, but Zoe quickly stepped back. Madison's eyes flashed with cruel humour. "Does widdle baby Zoe want to talk about how the big bad witch Madison hurt her widdle feelings?"

Zoe narrowed her eyes and glared, but it softened when Madison took another step into her personal space, trying to provoke the younger witch into a fight she clearly didn't want to have. The way that Zoe's rounded shoulders tensed up made Madison nearly giddy, sure that she was about to push her, if not slap or punch her. The tension left her as quickly as it came upon her. Before Madison could close the distance a third time, Zoe darted back another step. "Just-- fuck off and leave me alone," she mumbled at Madison as she deflated, quickly turning and walking down the hallway, her heels clicking on the polished wooden floor.

The bottle blonde bitch smiled to herself as she watched Zoe go, satisfied with herself -- and with the sight of her going away. Zoe always tended to dress in a conservative fashion, but the skirt of the dress she was wearing hugged her hips and ass tightly, filling it out nicely. Madison folded her arms under the light curves of her breasts, musing to herself until Zoe finally disappeared out of sight. She never really looked at Zoe that way before, but maybe...

Maybe there was a way to alleviate her boredom after all.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Thankfully, the Academy was large enough that Zoe could squirrel herself away and not have to deal with Madison's unwarranted bitchiness for hours on end. Not that she was necessarily hiding herself from the other witch now. For the first hour or so she laid low, tucking herself in another witch's bedroom. She half-expected Madison to be roaming the Academy's hallways, clacking some beer bottles together and chanting over and over again for her to come out and play.

She didn't hear a footstep or any strange thuds. The noises she heard coming out of the dining room were the only reason their paths had crossed at all earlier. Zoe just wanted to make sure it was Madison being Madison and not, say, a very unwise burglar learning why thieves and thugs alike avoided Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. It struck Zoe as a little strange that Madison didn't just continue what she was doing after she left, but she didn't complain.

Maybe Madison was just worked up. Maybe being such an abysmal bitch to Zoe chilled her out. Either way, Zoe didn't complain or think too much more about it. After that first hour, she went about her business on light feet, not hiding but certainly being mindful of how much noise she was making, not wanting to invite another eggplant or jokes about the lives that her magic -- her pussy, if she was being honest -- had taken. Another hour passed, and then another. As daylight began to dim and die away altogether, a light pitter-patter of rain began to come down from the sky. The rainshower quickly progressed to a heavy downpour that battered the Academy's roof and windows with a brisk staccato beat.

Zoe, who had always found the rain relaxing, finally lowered her guard. She went to her own room, intent on changing into her pajamas and curling up somewhere in the Academy with a book and maybe a cup of tea. It didn't strike her as odd that her bedroom's door was slightly ajar; she didn't even notice it or the soft noises coming from just inside. Not until it was too late, at least. She swung the door open and flicked on the lights, then turned towards the bed to find Madison. Zoe blinked, and then blinked again, quickly opening her mouth and then closing it several times in rapid succession, her eyes widening.

"... What are you doing?" she asked Madison. It was the kind of question that implicitly implied please stop doing that, but the bottle blonde didn't bother. The moment Zoe turned towards her, she met the other witch's gaze dead on and locked eyes with her, grinning in spite of herself.

"Oh," Madison replied through her grin, her voice pitched low and throaty with need. "I think that you know-- exactly what I'm doing. Unless you're more of a virgin than I thought," she added in a deliberate stab. The blonde was sprawled out on the bed, not a stitch of clothing on her. She wasn't just stretched out, but spread out as well, her thighs splayed. Madison's pussy was on blatant display, her intimate area flushed dark red and swollen with arousal. It was kept perfectly shaven, making it all the more apparent how dewy her lower lips were. As Zoe watched on in mortified silence, Madison continued to rub at her sweet little clit. Her other arm reached down and hooked under one of her thighs, letting her fuck her pussy with two of her slender digits.

Zoe couldn't help but stare right at it. The rest of Madison's body was a sexy little package, with her lean belly and her perky breasts, her pink nipples hard and demanding attention they weren't going to get. In other circumstances, she might have found the sight of the hot blonde getting off on her bed arousing. It might have even made for an effective seduction. But Madison clearly wasn't jilling herself on Zoe's bed because she wanted Zoe to join her. There was nothing pure or impure about her intentions, at least not in that carnal sense.

Without exchanging another word with Madison, Zoe knew that this was just another provocation. The blonde witch was pushing and needling Zoe to see how she would react, and she was going far. "I--" Zoe began, heat coming again to her cheeks as she finally took her eyes off of Madison's cunt and met her eyes.

Just in time for the blonde bitch to squeeze her eyes shut and moan out, "--oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Zoe, Zoe-- oh," she gasped and grinned, faking the jerk and roll of her hips, faking her anticipatory moan. She arched her back and bit down on her bottom lip, moving her fingers away from her cunt entirely as she faked her squirting. "Oh!" she squealed out and laughed as the moment finally came upon her. Much to Zoe's dismay, not a single drop of the liquid that sprayed and arced out of Madison's pussy was clear. It was all golden.

And it all landed on her silk bed sheets, leaving wet spots and splatters all over it. Madison sighed with contentment in the aftermath, wriggling herself back into Zoe's pillows comfortably. She brought her legs together and lifted them high, her toes pointing at the ceiling. Casually, she wrapped her arms around her thighs to hold them in that position, tilting her head and smiling winsomely at Zoe, keeping herself on display as she purred out her next words. "I guess I wasn't cumming, was I? ... Oops," she added after a pause, before laughing and letting one of her feet drop, swaying whimsically.

The room fell utterly silent.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zoe finally whispered, taking one slow, dragging step after another towards Madison and her now piss-covered bed, unable to believe what she was seeing but nevertheless unable to deny that it was real. "You just-- all over my-- why?" she asked, a question she should have known not to bother voicing.

"Wrong? Nothing is wrong with me, Zoe-Woey," Madison cooed back, sliding her fingers down towards her womanhood and spreading her small, pink lips wide. Zoe took a half-step back and froze, fearing an abrupt and very golden encore. Her eyes lit up as her smile grew pouty. "I'm just bored, and it's no fun for me to get off on my own. So," she said, pausing, dropping her voice just that little bit lower. "Here I am. All yours," she half-lied, like this wasn't really about egging her on to act out of character.

"You just-- you just wet my bed, Madison," Zoe replied slowly, unable to get her voice over a whisper. "Why would I... why would I--"

"Why would you... what?" Madison goaded. "Why would you get down on your knees and lick my pussy?" she suggested, merry and malicious at once. "I don't know, Zoe. Maybe to prove that you aren't an enormous pussy yourself," the bottle blonde trilled out, letting her legs fall down, thighs splaying again, wide open and inviting. She slapped her wet pussy lightly, smiling ear to ear once more at each wet thwack. The first few made Zoe cringe and egged on the rest.

But after those first few, Zoe held her ground, setting her jaw stubbornly. "This is-- this is juvenile, Madison. We're not in preschool," she said quietly, though her tone grew firmer and firmer with each passing word, lifting her gaze from Madison's prim pussy to her face, finally holding eye contact. "And you should be better than this. We've been through a lot together," she said, terse and harsh. "You don't need to be so-- so inappropriate."

"You don't need to be so, so inappropriate," Madison parroted teasingly, letting her voice take on an exaggerated whine as she mimed Zoe's voice. "Gosh, Madison, you're just so in-ah-pro-pree-et, masturbating on my bed and pissing all over it. So, SO inappropriate." She emphasized each syllable with another wet slap at her cunt, like a matador taunting a bull into reckless action with their cape. Though she saw Zoe curl her hands into white knuckled fists, she didn't ease off. "I'm going to wait until everyone is back and then I'm going to tattle on you about how I was too much of a little bitch to hop on this golden opportunity."

"Madison--" Zoe began again, doing her best to steel her temper.

"Shut it, whore," Madison grinned, flashing a pearly grin. "If you're going to wimp out, just get out the door, because I'm not going anywhere. I thought you were more woman than this but if you aren't, you can curl up in my bed and cry like the little bitch that you really are."

To her surprise, Zoe took a step forward rather than a step back. She didn't flee at all. She didn't even whip out her phone to text the rest of the Coven about what a bitch Madison was being. Really, she did the one thing that Madison didn't expect her to do. "Fine," Zoe replied levelly. "You and your pussy are all mine, is that it? Is that how it is?"

Though the blonde bitch was caught off guard, she was more intrigued than taken aback. Her end goal never strayed from taunting Zoe into delicious, angry sex but -- she expected her to put up far more of a fight. In fact, she was so sure that Zoe would take up her invitation to go sleep in her bed that she was prepared to sneak in and wake up the other woman by taking a seat right on her face. "Yeah, bitch." Madison smirked, patting her pussy twice more before sliding her hand away, holding her thighs invitingly wide. "Come on and eat out all you want."

"Maybe I will," Zoe murmured as she reached the edge of her piss-soaked bed, reaching to her sides. She grabbed the sides of her dress and began to pull it up and over her head in one smooth motion, dropping it to the side unceremoniously and baring most of her body to Madison. Though she wasn't tall, each of her measurements were perfectly proportionate to her body. Her breasts were no less perky than Madison's, yet larger and fuller, the dusky pink nipples tipping them more puffy than pointy. It was a modest surprise to the blonde that Zoe wasn't wearing a bra at all.

As Madison skimmed her gaze down Zoe's body, she found it much more of a surprise that she wasn't wearing panties at all. The other witch had opted to go commando, though her hips were girded by the black garters that held up her dark sheer stockings. Unlike Madison, Zoe didn't keep her pink pussy prim and bald. A tasteful landing strip marked its spot. It was only marginally less flushed than Madison's own cunt after all the abuse the blonde put it through while waiting for Zoe's arrival. The blonde smirked, then glanced up at Zoe and arched her eyebrows as the other witch kicked off her shoes.

"You know," Madison purred with no other reason or rationale than to splash more gasoline on the fire, "rugs went out of fashion years ago, whore." Though Zoe's eyes flickered with irritation, she didn't rise to the bait as she crawled up and onto the bed, right between the open invitation of the blonde's legs. She decided to push further, sure that Zoe was just a hair away from cracking. "I'm pretty sure there's a machete in the attic if you need a little something to cut through all that thick jungle, what's the word, foliage," she said, her venomous smile returning.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers