Pushing Buttons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison barely opened her eyes, smiling lazily and whispering the words throatily as she loosened her grip on Zoe's body. "Anything you want," she promised, feeling warm and fuzzy and -- no, there was no way she had a crush on Zoe. The other witch unbuckled the fake cock from the straps, leaving it buried deep inside Madison's ass while she eased up from her position, crawling over the blonde's body until she ended up exactly where Madison expected her to go: straddling her face.

Slowly, the blonde opened her eyes wider. To her mild confusion, Zoe wasn't on her knees like she expected her to be. In fact, she wasn't really straddling Madison at all. Instead, she had shifted up to squat down just over Madison's chest, knees splayed wide and her hips angled just so. After a brief pause, Madison squinted her eyes in confusion -- before they flared right back wide again. "You wouldn't dare piss on me, Zoe Benson," she whispered, knowing the moment she used the other woman's last name that she had fucked up.

"... Oops." Zoe's eyes lit up right before her stream began to dribble out. Then the dam broke entirely; her piss arced out, aimed at her face but almost perfectly aimed for the first full second of it to go right into her wide open mouth, much to her alarm. Gasping in horror, she ended up swallowing a good portion of it entirely by accident, and not all of it went down the right way. Coughing and hacking, she half-pushed herself up to try and clear it from her airway. While it worked, its true result was that the stream ended up mostly hitting Madison's brow and head, soaking her hair and streaming down her face.

For a moment, she bristled -- but in her state, she couldn't find it in herself to bitch or bark about it. And much to her surprise, she didn't find that she minded it as much as she thought she would. Even the taste of it on her tongue wasn't that bad. She took it in pouty silence even so, fixing Zoe with a look as she emptied her bladder out on her. It felt like it was taking forever, but slowly and surely the stream winded down, splattering over her chest and then her belly before finally dripping to nothing.

"You have absolutely no idea how long I was holding that in," Zoe whispered, heartfelt and earnest. After a moment, both of the girls erupted into giggles and laughter until they were left breathless, until Zoe fell back on her ass and sprawled out.

Though her laughter subsided, Madison's bones still felt like jello. She shifted around and crawled forward to join Zoe, cuddling in close to her body and tucking her head in under the other woman's chin. They were both sweaty messes, their hair tousled from and ruined. Neither of them cared about that, nor did they care about the piss they were laying in -- Zoe in Madison's small puddle from earlier, and Madison's skin slick with it. They fell quiet for a moment, not a peep passing between them other than their soft breathing as it finally returned to normal.

"Hey," Madison finally whispered.

"Mm?" Zoe asked without effort.

"We should probably go sleep in my bed instead." Madison suggested softly.

"Mm," Zoe hummed out in agreement, but neither of them moved a muscle, soon falling asleep.