Pushing Buttons

Story Info
Two Pregnant Women with sensitive buttons.
5k words
4.71
31.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commissioned work from another fan. Hope you all enjoy the read!

Megan resisted the urge to check her makeup again. She was nervous and fidgety, sitting at the table, unsure what to do with herself. She pulled her phone out of her handbag again, something to do while she waited, her eyes watching the restaurant, scanning to make sure her date hadn't arrived. The room was filled with tables of couples primarily, younger professionals in this part of town, all people her age of late twenties, laughing and having a good time as food was served before them.

"Quarter to eight." Megan muttered, the time flashing up on her phone screen. Her date was fifteen minutes late now. The fear that she was going to be stood up was creeping into the back of her mind. This was her first date in nearly a year, and now she was starting to remember why she didn't do this anymore.

A waiter walked up beside her table, smiling, far too energetic for her liking. "Madam, would you like me to get you a drink while you wait?" He clasped his hands behind his back, that big toothy grin on his face.

"Um yeah, I guess." Megan felt like she was sweating, in all the wrong areas, her nerves flooding out. "Something non-acholic, soft drink? Oh, no wait, a milkshake? Chocolate?"

The selection seemed to displease the waiter for a moment, but his forced smile returned quickly. "I can see what Chef can do for you madam. Special request for a lady."

He walked away, Megan thanking him, as she continued to wait. That was one thing about being pregnant she guessed, and definitely being this pregnant: people often made exceptions for her. Her sweater was bunching up over her belly, which was now the size of a beachball and very swollen. Her giant stomach was on display for everyone, hanging out and resting on top of her legs, everyone keenly aware she was close to popping.

Even her belly button was all engorged, a big nub on the end of her belly, jutting out in front of her. Her hands rested on the swell of her curve, never far off caressing her bulge, and as her hands went further down her stomach, causing her to lean forward to do so, her palms grazed her protruding belly button, and she felt a shiver run through her body.

It had gotten so sensitive lately. She hadn't realized that was ever going to be a problem with her pregnancy, but every time she touched it...

"Not here." She put her hands back on top of her belly, resisting the urge to continue. She didn't want to cause a scene in the restaurant. Luckily, a distraction from her sensitive belly button walked in and Megan looked up to the entrance of the restaurant to see her enter, and she got twice as nervous.

Just from looking at her Megan could feel her bubbly personality, the sweetness pouring out of her. She was blonde, with golden hair that cascaded down her neck in waves, a bright pink smile, and baby blue eyes. The waiter took her name, and began walking her over to Megan's table. She was shorter than Megan, by a few inches, but had quite the athletic frame, making it obvious she worked out. And of course, she was sporting a very large, very pregnant bump herself.

"Your table madam." The waiter said with a smile.

Megan stood up, a little slow and uncomfortable because of her weight and balance with her pregnancy, but she had a big smile on her face. It was only then, as she looked at her date, did she realize. "We're wearing the same sweater."

The other pregnant woman, eyes wide open, looked at them both. Sure enough, they had the same green fluffy sweater on, both of them too tight and small to fit over their large frames, bunched up under their breasts. They were both surprised, and then started giggling.

"Well! Isn't that something!" The blonde extended her hand to Megan. "Bridget."

"Megan. Nice to finally meet you after talking for so long!" The handshake was awkward. Megan didn't know if she should have hugged her, or perhaps moved around to help her sit down. It had been far too long since she'd been on a date and she didn't know what to do. Instead, the waiter moved behind Bridget first, pushing her chair in for her when she sat down, and then did the same for Megan.

"Could I get you a drink madam?" He asked Bridget.

"Sure! What are you having?" She asked Megan.

"Um, I ordered a chocolate milkshake."

"Oh that sounds amazing! Another one of those please."

"Yes madam." The waiter left, leaving the two pregnant women alone. There was a brief awkward pause, both of them a little shy.

"I like your hair!" Bridget said, cracking the ice first. "It's longer now than in your photos."

"Thanks!" Megan self-consciously tossed some of her red locks over her shoulder, smiling. "I don't think I've had a cut or style in months."

"Well it looks good on you." Bridget said with a wide grin. "I wish I looked as good as you do with red hair. It doesn't suit me."

"Well lucky for you I like blondes." Bridget blushed, but she smiled even wider. Megan herself blushed at that too. She was so embarrassing. "So, umm, I guess elephant in the room, or bellies in this case: how long until you're due?"

"Six weeks now." Bridget nodded. "Due on the seventeenth." She patted her own belly with a big smile. "Having a boy. The parents are thrilled, I've met them a few times, really nice people. Yourself?"

"Four weeks for me. Girl. I've only met the parents once, I'll be meeting them again the delivery room, they really want to be there. I don't meet the parents too often."

"How many surrogacies is this for you now?"

"This is my third. You?"

"Second. I've been really enjoying the experience actually, there's certainly worse jobs in the world than just being pregnant." Bridget said with a giggle. "In fact, I kind of like it. Feels like I was made for it."

"Me too." Megan agreed. They both smiled, understanding one another. "How did you get into it?"

"Well, I was looking for a job while I was studying." Bridget started. "I had a few college roommates in biology and medicine, and heard them talking about surrogacy as a joke to pay the bills. I laughed too, but honestly, I don't know why, I started researching it. I was kind of always interested in pregnancy, but the more I looked into it, I felt... like I really wanted to do it. And then boom! I started and it's been a blast! Sure my family raised an eyebrow, but I'm already kind of used to being pregnant all the time, you know? But dating has been hard, especially when you like girls."

"You don't need to remind me about that." Megan chuckled. "I couldn't believe it when I saw you on my phone, another girl like me. I thought I was dreaming."

"Almost like preordained destiny." Bridget winked. "The sweaters are a dead giveaway on that."

Their conversation was broken for a moment as their milkshakes arrived. They thanked the waiter, Megan's eyes twinkling as she saw the large, ice-cream and chocolate concoction before her. He left again, promising to return with their food orders soon, as Megan took a big gulp of her drink.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff!" She said with a big smile. "Momma needed that."

Bridget took a sip of her drink as well, hand rubbing across her belly as she did. Megan found her eyes falling down to watch her as she did, still sucking on her straw.

"So when did you realize you were into pregnant women?" Bridget asked.

Megan coughed a little, some of her milkshake going down the wrong way. She covered her mouth. She had not been expecting that! "Sorry!" She said, coughing again.

"Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I'm just a bit of a straight shooter... well, maybe just a shooter, not straight at all." Bridget laughed.

"Yeah... yeah I can tell." Megan couldn't help but laugh too. "Um... well.. I don't know. I guess I was a bit like you. I feel into this when I didn't have a job, couldn't find one, and I'd always been very interested in pregnancy. From a teenager." Megan looked around quickly, her voice dropping. "I guess it was my number one search, if you know what I mean."

Bridget chuckled. "I know exactly what you mean. It's my number one search too."

Megan shrugged. "I just knew I wanted to be pregnant one day. And being a lesbian, I'm missing some vital components to make it happen. And without any steady partner, I decided to take a chance. I've never even slept with a woman while I've been this big. And I thought the option of being able to sleep with another pregnant woman was a dream."

"I haven't slept with anyone either while I've been pregnant. Have you been as horny as I have during the whole thing?"

"I buy batteries by the hundreds." Both of the women laughed, loud enough that some of the other patrons in the restaurant looked over to them. They quietened down, still giggling, as everyone else went back to their meals and stopped paying them attention.

"So, we're both virgins at this then." Megan summed it up.

"I guess so... I guess your head is flooded with ideas though. Come on, admit it, you've got some things you want to try?" Bridget was looking at her coyly.

"If you're asking me that, then I know you have some ideas." She fired back with a wink herself. "Especially if we've been searching the same stuff online."

"How far away is your apartment again?" Bridget asked.

Before Megan could answer, the waiter returned. "Ladies, may I take your orders now?"

"You may. I think we are both very, very hungry."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Megan's apartment was only a five-minute drive south so they took a taxi when they left the restaurant. They'd only been there an hour, deciding to go straight to main meals and that was it. It wasn't because they weren't enjoying themselves or hitting it off. It simply was because they both knew what they wanted, and they weren't going to satisfy it there.

As they got into the back of the taxi, two very pregnant women stuffing themselves into each side, Megan could feel the heat between her legs. It had been building the entire time she had been talking to Bridget, to the point now it was like a furnace down there. Not only that, she could feel the dampness starting to soak through her panties, her thighs becoming wet as she couldn't control herself. Luckily for her, the sweater prevented her rock-hard nipples from poking through and putting someone's eye out.

She gave the driver the directions as the two ladies sat next to each other, thighs touching, and Megan felt an even greater flutter in her stomach. Bridget rested her hand on Megan's left thigh as they pulled out onto the road, saying nothing.

Even though it was a short ride to her apartment, Bridget wasted no time. She kept her eyes on the driver, watching him, as her hand began to move further down between Megan's legs. Megan was only wearing a short skirt, which had ridden up as she sat down, and a pair of cotton panties. Bridget was able to slip her hand right in between Megan's thighs with ease, tickling her, until fingers graced the front of Megan's underwear.

"Fuck..." Megan moaned quietly to herself as Bridget's hand got closer. Fingers pressed into the fabric, feeling how hot and wet she was, which seemed to make the blonde's face light up in happiness. Bridget kept stroking her thigh, fingers running up and down Megan's hidden slit, while Megan lifted her hand up to rub Bridget's belly.

Her hand glided over her swollen dome, just caressing it at first. The thrill of touching another pregnant belly, one that wasn't hers, causing Megan to moan just a little louder. Both women were keeping their eyes on the driver, but luckily, he still hadn't noticed anything that was happening.

That was when Megan's hand brushed across Bridget's belly button. It was protruding out just like hers was, and as her fingers grazed over the nub, it caused a reaction in Bridget. She grunted, eyes wide open and her mouth fell down, as her fingers suddenly clenched on Megan's thigh. Megan bit her lip, Bridget's fingers digging into her sensitive skin, as the pregnant woman next to her breathed deeply.

"Are you OK?" Megan asked, a little concerned.

"Yep!" Bridget said, high pitched. "We should just really get back to the apartment I think!" She squirmed where she sat, looking very uncomfortable. Megan could only guess how damp she was down there herself.

They pulled up outside Megan's apartment block a minute later, shuffling out of the back seat as quickly as their big bodies would allow. Megan tipped the driver well and took Bridget's hand, leading her up the steps and into her building. They waddled quickly, through the atrium and up to the elevator, Megan pressing the button. She breathed a sigh of relief as it was already waiting for them, and they got in, pressing level three of Megan's floor, and the doors closed.

As soon as the doors were shut, the elevator not even moving yet, Bridget was on top of Megan. She turned on her, wrapping her arms around her, and with a force pushed her into the corner so that Megan was leaning up against the walls. Then they kissed. Bridget had to stand on her toes to even reach Megan's lips, being smaller and their bumps getting in the way. It was an awkward position to be in, two heavily pregnant women trying to make out, but they both didn't care.

Megan kissed her hard, Bridget tasting sweet on her lips, and they moaned together as their hands explored their bodies. The elevator rose quickly, but they kept going, Megan's hands around Bridget's waist pulling her closer. Their bumps grinded up against each other, their soft skin rubbing, and Bridget could feel her belly button quivering as she got more excited.

Throwing caution to the wind, she moved her belly so that her button was pointed right into Bridget's, and pushed them together.

"FUCK!" Both women gasped, their kiss broken, as they cried out together. She was so horny that somehow it had made her belly button extra sensitive, and the sheer act of rubbing it brought Megan to climax straight away. She felt the heat explode out from between her legs as she squirted, girl cum sloshing out of her already wet and moist cunt, through her panties, and she felt her body convulse as she couldn't hold back.

Bridget joined her, hugging her tighter as she orgasmed with her, both pregnant women gripping tightly, as Megan heard her lover's juices cascade onto the elevator floor between her own two legs, both of them causing a puddle in the corner.

They gasped, their climax barely over before the door bell rang, and the doors opened to Megan's floor.

"Let's go. Now!" There was no doubt in Megan's mind what was going to happen now. She had waited her whole life for this, and she had found the perfect woman. She grabbed Bridget's hand again, walking briskly to her apartment, and with a little fumble of her keys, she got them in quickly, slamming the door behind her.

The place was a bit of a mess. It was a small studio, single bedroom and bathroom, the product of living by yourself for so long. She may have been abundantly pregnant, but as a surrogate, she never had to bother with all the usual trappings of what came after. There was no cot, baby clothes or toys.

Megan didn't even bother trying to explain away the mess. She took Bridget right into the bedroom down a small hall. Both of them began undressing immediately, Bridget bumping into the wall awkwardly, pulling the sweater up and over her head. Megan grabbed her bed sheets first, straightening them out, before she turned around and sat down. She began to unclasp her shoes, struggling to reach her feet with her belly in the way.

"I should warn you, I wasn't expecting this to happen tonight." Megan told her. "Let's just say landscaping has been pretty hard the past two months."

"Don't worry baby, I know what you mean." Bridget shimmied out of her skirt. She stood before Megan, radiant and glowing, that huge pregnant bump pointing right towards her. Bridget took off her bra, unclasping it from behind her back, and let it fall down to the floor. "God my panties are soaked." She said, removing them last, until she was fully naked before Megan.

She was perfect in Megan's eyes. Pink little nipples, her breasts swollen up and pert from her pregnancy, her areola's turning a darker shade of pink. She had a fuzzy blonde bush, with swollen pussy lips spreading out, all of it wet and damp from her previous orgasm.

"You look beautiful." Megan told her. She got her shoes off, pulling her own skirt and panties down in one go, leaving only her sweater and bra on.

"Look whose talking." Bridget groaned, staring down at her own pregnant lover. She couldn't help herself, one hand falling down to her own cunt, where she began to finger her pussy, fingers dipping into her sodden slit. "I love your freckles." She said with a cute smile. "All over that big belly of yours..."

Bridget couldn't stop herself. She went down onto her knees, right before Megan. She grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart, Megan still sitting over the edge of the bed, and now her own femininity was on complete display before Bridget.

In she went, blonde hair diving forward, and Megan felt the soft, wet tongue press into her oozing slit. Megan cursed under her breath as she leaned back, belly covering Bridget's head so that she couldn't see, and just moaned into the ceiling. "It's been too long!" Megan cried out. It had been far too long indeed since she'd had another woman down there. And one as expert as Bridget.

Bridget knew what she was doing. Her tongue lapped at Megan's soft folds, the tip running up and down, flicking all the way up to her swollen red clit. Megan was moaning even louder, hands grasping the bed sheets, as Bridget's lips formed a tight seal around her clit and began to suck away.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck baby, just like that... oh shit you're gonna make me cum so quickly!" Bridget seemed to take that as challenge, licking and sucking on her clit even quicker, her tongue going in spirals around her pleasure spot. Fingers then began to probe at her hole, teasing her at first, before sliding in. "Fuck me!" Megan called out. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her nipples ached, her back began to arch as she thrust herself down to meet Bridget's fingers which were now sliding and pumping inside her carnal hole.

They stretched her out, Megan guessing there had to be at least two or three inside her, and they curled up, rubbing themselves against the top as Bridget found her g-spot. She thrust her fingers even quicker within, her tongue never leaving Megan's clit, before it all became too much.

Megan's thighs clasped on Bridget's head as another orgasm shook her. It was even larger than last time, and she felt her pussy convulse and squeeze tight on the digits inside her, and then more cum began to gush out of her. She was squirting hard, right into Bridget's mouth, who kept up her pumping even as Megan blew her load.

She was in heaven, stars in her eyes, as Megan came back to Earth. Little nerve impulses travelled through her body, making her shiver occasionally, as her body screamed only for more. Her first orgasm that she hadn't given herself in years, and it had taken her to the moon and back.

The bed rocked and moved as Bridget got on top of it now, smiling, her chin covered in Megan's juices, which she wiped away with the back of her hand. "That was so hot!" Bridget giggled. "I could eat you all night!"

"I'm glad." Megan said, still a little dazed, but so happy. She watched as Bridget crawled across the bed, moving up behind her, and then got over the top of her. As Megan looked up, she had the massive, gravid belly of Bridget hanging over her face, and the swollen belly button pointing right at her.

"I thought I was the only one who got sensitive there." Bridget said over Megan in their sixty-nine position. Bridget tucked some blonde hair behind her head, before letting her left-hand touch Megan's belly.

12