Pushing Buttons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Down there? Girl, I've been a flood between my legs since the day I got knocked up. Everything is so swollen and sensitive." Megan chuckled.

"No... I mean, in the taxi... in the elevator... right here." Bridget's fingers ran around the base of Megan's belly button. She went slow, barely even touching it proper, just the skin around her belly which was now pulled tight around it.

Megan shivered as she felt Bridget teasing her. Her fingers got closer, with each rotation around her nub. Slowly but surely, she began to lightly graze it, until she was rubbing right onto it. Megan felt her legs open up, her body aching to be touched again, begging for another orgasm.

Bridget stopped her rubbing only for a second. She spat right onto the button, a thick bolt of saliva dripping onto her wobbly end. Megan could tell how happy Bridget was, even if she couldn't see her, as her fingers returned, back to circling around her belly button, coating it all in Bridget's saliva. She began talking, never slowing her rhythm down, keeping Megan on edge.

"Mine has gotten as sensitive as my clit some days." She said. "I was able to make myself cum the other day just by oiling up my belly and rubbing it. Over and over I went, kneading and rubbing my belly, until I began to tease it. I started slow, just like this, building it up. Are you the same baby? Do you cum just from this?"

Megan nodded, biting her lip. Bridget's belly button was hanging so deceptively close to her mouth. She could reach up and suck on it if she wanted too. She was aware that she hadn't made Bridget cum yet except for the elevator, and wanted to return the favor. Megan could look up higher and see that pussy of Bridget's, juices dripping from it, and found herself licking her lips.

Bridget's fingers weren't enough. "I've always wanted to do this." She said. She leaned forward, and then Megan felt her lover's warm tongue return, this time right onto her belly button. It felt amazing, every lick causing her pussy to shudder, grow hotter, and she found herself pressing her belly up into Bridget's mouth as her tongue slathered all over her button.

"I've always wanted to do this too." Megan said through quivering lips. "Time to return the favor." She leaned up, rising her head off the bed, and kissed Bridget's own belly button. She planted her lips firm on it, before she let it slip between them, and suddenly she was sucking on it herself.

"Oh my God... oh!" Bridget cried out. Her whole body shook above Megan, as the pregnant woman underneath her began to lick and suck on her own nub just like she was doing to her. "Oh shit... that feels so good! Oh my God..." Bridget stammered.

"You like that baby?" Megan teased. She got Bridget's belly button between her teeth, and lightly grazed it before letting go. This caused a deeper moan out of Bridget. She went back to sucking on her belly button, sucking it deeper into her mouth, while her tongue traced around the base of it.

"You have no idea how much I like that... Jesus." Bridget whispered. She regained some composure, the shock of having her own belly button sucked upon diminishing as there suddenly became only pleasure, and she leaned back down to continue playing with Megan's own.

Saliva coated both bellies, lewd sucking and wet sounds coming from both of them, as they pleasured each other's pregnant bodies. Megan had only just cum, and as much as she was enjoying herself, Bridget was in a far greater need to orgasm. The blonde's licking of Megan's freckled belly became more haphazard, the rhythm breaking, as the redhead sucked even stronger.

Her tongue was poking into Bridget's button, then would lick from top to bottom and then circle around the base, before repeating itself. Bridget's pussy became a faucet, dripping constantly, as she got more and more worked up.

"Just like that... just like that..." Bridget had stopped, her hot breath blasting onto Megan's belly, as she grunted. "Oh baby, I'm so close, oh fuck... fuck don't stop... Don't stop!"

Megan did no such thing. As she continued her assault on her belly button, she reached up, in between Bridget's legs, and found her hot slit. She placed her thumb on her clit, and began to circle it, the juices that were flowing out of her acting like a lube and allowing her to move quickly.

Bridget came. She came hard.

She screamed, her whole-body tightening, as Megan brought her to orgasm. Juices splashed and shot out of her cunt, all over Megan and the bed underneath them. She kept her lips on Bridget's belly button, never letting go, sucking it deep and long, as Bridget's shoulder fell forward, and she couldn't keep herself up.

"MEGAAANNNNNN!!!"

Just as her orgasm slowed down, another hit Bridget. She was cumming a second time, and Megan kept at it, sucking away, just as she continued to rub her clit. Eventually she had to stop as Bridget rolled onto her side, exhausted for the moment, the waves of pleasure slowing down, the pregnant woman's strength gone for a second as she remained in her state of nirvana.

Megan rolled over onto her side, rubbing her pregnant belly, as she watched Bridget twitch, smiling, the woman's cunt flowing with hot, sticky juices between her legs. She'd never seen anything sexier.

The two carried on like that for the rest of the night. Despite being both eight months pregnant, their energy was limitless. They needed breaks occasionally, just after having orgasmed, but straight after that they were back to it, writhing around on Megan's bed with insatiable appetites.

Pregnancy was as much a turn on for them, as it was that their lovers were pregnant as well. Their hands never strayed from each other's bellies, groping and rubbing each other's swollen stomachs, making out, hands between each other's legs, cumming over and over again.

They talked even as they made love all night, talking about what they wanted to do with each other, what they wanted to try next. It was unspoken between them that this was only the first night together, and that they had plans to see each other for a long time. This was what they both wanted, a pregnant woman to hold and love, and both of them were going to be having far more surrogacies in the future.

Eventually the toy chest was cracked, and by the time midnight rolled around, the room had become hot and muggy, the smell of sex pungent in the air. All Megan could taste was Bridget's cum, and her scent wafted in her nostrils. It caused her pussy to burn hot, her clit to quiver.

She was bent over the back of her bed right now, clinging to the wooden frame, as Bridget took her from behind. No lesbian was complete without a strap on, and right now Bridget had pulled it out of Megan's chest, gotten herself into it, and was impaling Megan's cunt with the dildo.

Megan moaned like a whore, the dildo thick and shoved right up inside her. Her warm, velvety insides clung to the cock every time it pushed inside her, but she was so wet she provided no resistance to it, and it just worked its way in and out of her with speed.

Bridget was dominating her, thrusting away, her pregnant belly sometimes poking into Megan's backside as she did. She knew what she was doing, an expert it seemed in fucking like this, and Megan let her do whatever she wanted. She was in love with this woman, she was perfect!

As Megan fucked into her, pushing her faux cock deeper inside with every thrust, she leaned over to grab onto Megan's belly. Her hands slipped around her dome, and there she found her prize. The swollen nub right on the top, Megan's belly button.

She squeezed and played with it as she drove her cock into Megan's cunt. Juices were spilling out of her swollen pussy, a never-ending deluge. Her tits were slapping underneath her, Megan's body rocking back and forth as Bridget fucked her harder. Her pussy made wet, lascivious sounds as her orgasm approached once again. Bridget stroked her button, just like she would her clit, as her hips pounded harder into Megan's ass.

As the sun rose that morning, Megan and Bridget cuddled each other on the bed, the mattress soaked, their bodies covered in cum. But they had never been happier. Warm sunlight soaked their radiant bodies, Bridget in Megan's arms, bellies pressed together, both of them smiling and kissing each other.

"Just make sure our buttons don't touch." Bridget said. "I need to get some sleep at some point. I don't think I can go another round.

Megan laughed. "Sure, my love. Whatever you say."

12