Pushing Limits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this she's writhing on the table and bucking up against my hand like a woman possessed. She is so very close.

"Oh God please let me come...i can't do it like this!! My clit, please..."

True desperation in her voice now.

"I didn't learn to do this until a few months ago, because right before it happens it feels like you have to pee and I was so afraid of that I couldn't come.

I figured it couldn't possibly be the same for you because why would you be afraid to let go? But then I remembered...you don't like to wet yourself, do you? You just like to watch. Like you watched me. You really liked watching Sir make me wet myself while cinching his belt around my throat didn't you?"

"Please let me come...I can't stand it, Miss...please..."

Jeannette she keeps interrupting me - please shove your panties in her mouth so I can make my point."

She does ...and I notice Mary and Sir have moved closer to get a better view...

"Helga you're not going to wet yourself. I think every time you see someone go you want you wet your panties like a naughty girl, but that's not going to happen now. It will feel like a tremendous s urgency to pee but you won't. Trust me. When this happens don't stop yourself I'm going to keep talking so you can't think.

After this urgency there will be numbness where the pleasure stops...that's okay a second or two after than you're going to come so hard you'll gush all over my hand and you'll love that...you want to get me messy the way I got you messy, I can tell. You're already soaking me...such a wet little slut...I bet you like that sir and Madame are watching me finger your pussy ...and are going to love when they watch Jeannette shove this toy up your bottom..."

At these words Jeannette turns on a very powerful vibe already lubed...goes to ready Helga's ass but she's been ready...

The sound that came out of Helga as Jeannette began to fuck her ass steady and hard was unlike anything I've ever heard...imagine if her mouth wasn't stuffed with panties...

Be a good little slut and come for us...if you come for us and we can watch you gush all over yourself I'll reward you...I'll let you watch me pee the next time I go. Would you like that? Oh, did I ever tell you that sometimes Sir makes me hold it and doesn't let me urinate until I come, even though he knows as soon as I come I'm going to start to go. I can't help it, but it's okay that's why he has me do it on the toilet..."

And with that I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she came instantly and so fucking hard. It was hard to keep my hand inside her she was bucking against her restraints as her gushing orgasm squirted out of her...

One, two, holy shit...four, five...finally after her 6th she was ready to stop.

Tears in her eyes she couldn't stop thanking me ...over and over...sometimes unintelligible but I understood. I walk to the sink and wash my hands and say, "Madame. I have taught Helga something and given her a new experience."

"Indeed you have!" Helga when you're ready we'll continue. I know that was a powerful experience to take your time composing yourself."

Within minutes she had cleaned up and was ready to resume.

"That was excellent, kitten. What do you have to share with Jeannette?"

Three pieces of information that will save her life:

• Can you tell me who will still care?

• A daisy or a rose

• And they're gone so fast

Silence. The three women stare at me trying to figure out if I've tapped into my inner Confucius, wise beyond their ability to comprehend or fucking with them. Sir is looking like he's wondering if I need a CT scan.

"Those, my dear Jeannette, are the lyrics to Mmbop which you have been singing incorrectly all day. They will save your life because if I hear you sing 'can your tummy hear a whispering cow?', 'Is it gonna be a cheesy toe', or "it's the cold sweat offense' in their place one more time I will kill you."

It fulfilled the ritual. Two down one to go.

12