Pushing My Boundaries

Story Info
... without clothes.
6.8k words
4.67
24.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

-------------------

My heart was beating so hard I swear I could hear it. I was pretty sure I could hear Leigh's heartbeat as well.

The engine sound changed, it must have shifted into gear. The sound of the tires moving on gravel was a relief as the car pulled back onto the road. We didn't start to relax until its taillights disappeared into the night as it drove around a bend.

I knew it had been close, but no one had seen us. Again.

We had seen the lights approaching just in time and had only ducked into the shadows just seconds before the headlights would have exposed us. We had been lucky, both of us knew what would happen if we were caught. The danger was real and was always present. The danger was a big part of the thrill whenever we did things like this.

It had almost happened several times before. We both wondered how many more times it would be before we were caught. The thrill, despite the risk, was intense, and something we just couldn't give up.

It seemed like each time we pushed our boundaries a little further.

Like always, I think we had held our breath the entire time. The car had been barely fifty feet from the shadows where we stood together.

I squeezed Leigh's hand and she forced herself to let out a long breath. Her small hand felt warm in mine.

As the car pulled away, Leigh whispered, "This is crazy, how do you keep talking me into this Rachel?"

Her fear was real and it was tangible but there was something else. Something that was hard to describe, something hidden, something barely restrained, and something that was getting stronger each time we were together. Whatever it was, I felt it too. That something kept making us take these chances.

It was addictive, it was much more powerful than any drug, we both knew it and we were willingly giving ourselves to it. It was more than just sexual, it was an excitement that was all encompassing and it demanded more each time.

I didn't respond to Leigh's words, I just leaned over in the darkness and kissed her soft lips. She tasted like strawberries; I thought that each time I kissed her.

Whenever we kissed the electricity that ran through my body always felt the same as it had the first time we kissed, I could not remember ever feeling that with my husband.

It seems like it was just a moment ago, but it had been more than six months since than that very first time. That spark, the electricity, the knowledge that we were doing was so wrong fed our desires. She shivered when I kissed her, my tongue gently parting her full lips. I held her face in my hands and she pushed her body against mine. I could feel the hardness of her nipples poking into my chest; my own nipples were doing the same to her.

We knew that by constantly pushing our luck the chances of being caught only increased. However, we couldn't stop any more than we could stop breathing.

Those thoughts and memories raced through my mind in mere seconds.

"Right," she smiled and kissed me back.

Leigh was five years older than I was; we were about the same height and weight. In many ways, we could be sisters, except her dark hair was flecked with grey whereas mine was still blonde.

In the darkness of the shadows, our hands explored boldly, I cupped her pussy, the heat and moisture of her excitement only increasing with my touch. Her body was totally responsive to me and my middle finger slipped easily between her folds. She gently moaned as I traced her folds and lower lips. She pushed her pussy hard against my hand and fingers.

She bit my tongue and dug her fingernails into my skin leaving long red scratches on my back. My other hand found her ass and cupping it I squeezed hard, making her moan even more.

Her body responded pushing me hard against the wall of the building.

We stayed like that for a long while, embracing in the empty darkness. Her breathing became raspier as I recognized her signs. Murmurs and whimpers filled the air around us, not really words, although it clearly communicated the passions she was experiencing. Leigh had come a long way.

My thoughts zoomed back to that first night when shared our first kiss. It happened so quickly, I had been holding her hand; we had been alone drinking wine, our husbands and kids were outside in their yard. The kiss, the look in her eyes, the taste of her lips, and one kiss became a hundred; we must have kissed for an hour before we heard the sounds of people coming down the stairs. We both knew once we started we couldn't stop. And we hadn't in the days and weeks that followed.

Leaving my one hand to continue to work her delicious little pussy, I used my other to caress her nipples.

Eraser sized they rolled between my fingers and thumb, I kept pulling and pinching, alternating between pleasure and pain like I knew she loved. I had no idea how long we stood there but I felt her shudder against me and I felt her go rigid as a small orgasm rippled through her body. Her hands gripped my body as I felt her knees wobble.

"Wow, Leigh, that was fast," I whispered into her ear more from excitement than surprise.

"Rachel, that was awesome, I have been so horny since we took off our clothes, I'm surprised it took this long," she laughed, her breath coming in bursts and her skin covered in a light sweat.

We held each other for several more moments hidden in the shadows of the beach restaurant. I thought back to earlier tonight. Just a few hours ago, it had been busy, filled with people, and even now the smell of the grill still lingered. Only now, the area was empty, save us. I smiled thinking about when I had suggested to Leigh that we come back in a few hours and we would be back naked, she had flushed bright red.

Leigh had said that she couldn't, that the risk of being caught was too high. She did smile though and I knew that the idea both scared and aroused her; I never doubted that we would do it.

We had finished our weekly "dinner out" and after walking along the beach talking, I had driven her home, parking in her driveway. I took a chance and kissed her softly at first and then more passionately.

"Rachel, stop, everyone, will see," Leigh whispered but never moved to stop me.

"The windows are tinted Leigh, they won't see anything," I reassured her as her fingers found my crotch; it was my turn to whimper softly.

Leigh looked at me and shook her head, "You know me so well, Okay lover girl, pick me up at 11:30, everyone will be in bed by then." She smiled and ran her finger across her lips," and then held them up to mine. I sucked on her fingers, tasting my scent.

"11:30, I'll park by the tree," and then she opened the door and was gone.

I had driven home on automatic, my mind thinking about a small adventure from last week. Her suggestion had surprised me but I couldn't refuse her.

It was last Tuesday night at around 9:30; I had just finished helping my daughter with homework when I got a text from Leigh.

"Hey."

"Hey back."

"What are you doing?"

"Just finished helping Jenny with her homework."

Do you want to play "Dare"?" she texted.

I could feel myself starting to get excited. The last time we had played "Dare" I had started taking pictures of her and ended up taking some naked pictures of her in her backyard. Apparently, Leigh liked to be photographed in the nude and I was only too happy to oblige. She had said when she was in college she had a collection of Polaroids of herself that she had kept. I had been so turned on with the idea and even more so when she showed them to me.

She told me I was the first person she had ever shared them with, not even her husband knew. She had always worried he would think she was too kinky.

I hugged and kissed her and told her that I loved that she was kinky.

It had been years since she had taken any new photos, but when she asked me to, I didn't hesitate for a second. Leigh was so beautiful and so sexy that the friction from my clothes almost made me cum.

We started with some suggestive poses and then I suggested she slowly undress and the more naked she become the hotter I got. When she was naked, I took pictures of her lying on the grass, masturbating herself on the picnic table until she came with a loud moan and squirted everywhere. I captured all of her on my phone.

She had wanted to take some pictures of me but we had been interrupted by her sons coming home. We heard their car in and driveway and I ran interference, speaking to them while Leigh ran around the back of the house and hurriedly put her clothes back on. When she reappeared, she was flushed and shaking.

"That was so close Rachel," she whispered in my ear, "But so incredible."

We had talked about it a few times since but hadn't had a chance to take any pictures of me. Later though I had masturbated several times looking at the pictures of my best friend. Despite her fear, Leigh was starting to really feel comfortable with me and slowly taking more chances.

"Rachel, I want you to send me a picture of you naked," she texted.

"Right now? Everybody is home, they're downstairs watching TV."

"Perfect, they're busy; you'll have lots of time."

The chances of being caught seemed risky, but once she made the request, I knew I was like an addict who needed a fix.

"Okay," I texted back, my fingers hardly able to key the words.

I went to the basement stairs and could hear everyone laughing at the movie they were watching, my hands were shaking even more and I could feel the fever in a light sweat that covered my body. I grabbed my phone and quietly went up the stairs to our bedroom, my mind racing with the possibilities. By the time, I reached our bedroom now my whole body was shaking.

I undid my jeans and peeled them off, putting them on the end of the bed in case I heard anyone coming.

My increasingly damp panties were next, and then I pulled my tee off and quickly removed my bra. I froze as I thought I heard the stairs creak.

Seconds passed as I contemplated rushing into the closet and getting dressed again but I heard nothing.

My fingers fumbled with the timer on my phone and then I had to force myself to relax as I set it up to take my picture.

Finally, after about what seemed like forever, I positioned it and set the timer. I jumped to the bed and struck what I hoped would be a sexy pose. The seconds ticked away and the phone clicked. I jumped up and ran to the phone and checked ... I wasn't in the frame. I quickly reset the phone and took another picture. This time it worked, I took four more, and then I did hear the stairs creak.

"OMG, fuck, fuck," I said to myself and naked I grabbed my tee and put it on and had just got my jeans pulled up when my daughter appeared at the door.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Sure, Jenny, I am fine," I managed to say with my heart in my throat.

"Good, I just wanted to check on you, are you sure you don't want to watch the movie with us," and I noticed her looking behind me, my panties and bra were balled up on the floor and I became aware of my nipples poking into the thin fabric of my tee.

"Thanks, sweetie, but I'm okay," I said smiling, also realizing how wet my crotch was and worried that given how tight my jeans were, she might be able to notice.

"Ok mom, but can I have a hug," until recently Jenny had not been a very huggy girl. Recently she had changed and now she had completely switched. Several times over the past few weeks, I had caught her looking at me funny and our hugs seemed to linger.

Tonight Jenny gave me a longer than normal hug, she was several inches taller than I was, and at nineteen she had become a very attractive young woman. Surprisingly she smiled and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips; I couldn't remember the last time she had kissed me on the lips. I was a little stunned and then she kissed me a second time, this time a little longer, and I swear I felt her tongue on my lips. Out of reflex, because of Leigh, I responded back with my tongue.

Jenny broke the kiss and smiled, blushing at the same time, saying, "Have fun mom," and she paused and said, "By the way mom your tee is on backwards," and then was gone.

I sent Leigh the pictures and with my heart beating really hard, figuring that I had pushed my luck far enough for one night.

I hadn't thought about Jenny's reaction much at the time, but in the days that followed part of me wondered.

Now from the time I got home until about 10:30 when everyone went to bed was a blur of chaos and confusion. I got into bed and my husband joined me and started snoring almost immediately.

I could feel my heart beating, looking up at the ceiling, as the minutes seemed like hours.

When I was sure everyone in my house was asleep, I slipped out of bed. Wearing only one of my son's old t-shirts I moved through the house with practiced quietness. I put my hair in a ponytail, applied a little makeup for Leigh, and brushed my teeth.

I didn't bother with any other clothes as I slipped on my flip-flops and quietly closed the door. The night air kissed and tickled my naked thighs as I approached my car. The contact my naked ass and pussy made on the seat made me shiver as I started the vehicle. Although the motor was quiet, to me it sounded incredibly loud but no lights came on in the windows and I left the lights off in the car until I was clear of the driveway.

On the drive over, I let my fingers wander and play. With one hand on the wheel and the other exploring my body, I enjoyed the feeling of being almost completely nude while giving the illusion of being dressed. A sat at a traffic light with my fingers deep inside me, stifling a moan, while I watched some people crossing the road in front of me.

I brought myself close to orgasming before I pulled up in front of Leigh's house.

She appeared almost magically from behind a tree, the nervousness and excitement I felt mirrored in her eyes. Once in the car she leaned across and kissed me long and hard despite her nerves. Her eyes were drawn to between my legs as the t-shirt hem had bunched around my waist leaving my shaved pussy glistening in the interior light. As she kissed me, again her fingers gently rubbed my little box.

"You are naughty Rachel, look how juicy you are," she said as if shocked.

"Can you blame me, Leigh?"

"Not for a minute, I can hardly sit still," she said excitedly.

We drove in silence, holding hands, each lost in our thoughts but excited in anticipation. The drive to the beach took only a few minutes and I found a spot in a darkened corner of the parking lot.

Leigh nervously looked at me and smiled, god she was beautiful.

With her eyes locked on mine, she stripped off her sweat pants. Her toned legs seemed to go on forever, freshly shaved, I loved how she would wrap them around my head while I ate her, or around my thighs as we ground together. She lifted her ass off the seat and revealed a glistening shaved pussy, I thought back to the night I had shaved her for the first time. She spread her legs to me and moaned as she ran her fingers up and down her slit.

Enraptured I could only stare as she pulled her tank top off revealing her breasts and hard nipples to me. In the darkened car, I could barely see what I knew to be there. I thought about the crinkly surface of her areola which rose into hard nubs that would make her scream when I covered them with my mouth.

Her 36C boobs which were so much larger than mine beckoned, she loved to be suckled and I was only too happy to oblige whenever I could. I knew she worked hard to get back into shape, as I had over the past few years. Hours of yoga, running, and planking. As I watched her and found my own excitement building like it always did when I was naked with her. We both were addicted to being naked together but especially when we were nude in a public place.

I thought about our conversations, at first reserved and superficial, but then as the more, we talked, the more we shared. Looking at her now that seemed like a long time ago. We had both grown a lot, first and most importantly as friends and then as confidants and now as secret lovers.

We both knew we had to be careful, both of us had decided to stay married because of our kids, because of money, and because underlying everything Leigh was scared. I was too, but it seemed like with each passing week the attraction between us was growing stronger, and the pull that "security" held on us was growing weaker. Not to mention our growing addiction to pushing the boundaries of public nudity.

I must have zoned out for a moment because I noticed that Leigh was naked and staring at me.

"Stop thinking Rachel, and get naked for me," she smiled at me.

"You've come a long way, Leigh," and she nodded and kissed me, then she reached down and pulled my t-shirt off and over my head, my heart thumping and my nipples already rock hard.

I knew that the seat below me would be damp from the wetness of my pussy, I wondered if it would be dry in time to take the kids to school in the morning.

Lost in our feelings and we kissed and fondled each other, I felt like I had when I was a teenager parking out in the country with my newest boyfriend.

We both knew could do this all night but that wasn't why we were here. Breaking our kiss, we both opened our doors and I locked the car, I kept the key on a Velcro band that I used when jogging, and it was the only piece of clothing between the two of us.

We set off, barefoot in the sand, again holding hands in the dark. Although the moon shone, we were just two more dark shapes, just as I had planned. People might see us, but someone would have to be right next to us to see we were naked or shine a flashlight at us, the thrill of what we were doing made both our knees weak.

The breeze off the water danced and tickled our bodies neither of us spoke. Leigh squeezed my hand, still shaking with excitement. We stopped several times for more kissing and fondling as the waves rushed onto the beach.

Standing naked, kissing on the beach under the moonlight was incredibly sensual, especially with how Leigh just melted against me whenever we stopped.

About halfway to the restaurant where we had supper, we noticed a couple silhouetted against the sky approaching us. Their murmured voices were masked by the sound of the waves. We froze for a moment, but they kept walking and we realized that they might not even be able to see us as our dark shapes blended into the night.

"Hello," the man called and waved, I jumped realizing they could see us, but relaxed as they just kept walking, they could only see us as shapes.

"Hello, nice night," I responded sounding braver than I felt. Two completely naked women holding hands and kissing on the beach from a distance must have just looked like a particularly randy couple to them.

"I almost peed myself," Leigh said only loud enough for me to hear.

I turned her and kissed her again, the other couple close enough that I could still hear the sound of their voices, but slowly disappearing into the darkness.

"I read about that, that's something we should explore," I said knowing how embarrassed Leigh would be and I loved teasing her.

"You'd like a golden shower Rachel?"

"You know about stuff like that," I asked more than a little surprised.

"What you think you're the only one who watches porn?"

I kissed and fondled her again, making her moan softly and inhale, "Leigh you and I are going to try everything, and I do mean everything."

It was almost a mile from the parking lot to the restaurant and it took us forever to get there as we were constantly stopping and letting each other explore one another. It was just about a hundred or so feet before the restaurant that I saw the headlights, they came around a curve in the distance, but I knew instinctively we only had a few seconds before we would be exposed by their headlights.

12