Pushing My Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the couple, we hadn't seen anyone but the car had very bright headlights and I knew we would be noticed, our tanned, but very white bodies would be clearly visible on an empty beach.

Leigh was always super excited when we had our adventures, but she also had been terrified of being caught. On one level, I knew that her excitement was tied to the risk of being caught, but on another level, we had always been careful and we had never been this far from safety or our clothes before.

Leigh panicked and dragged me towards the building as she searched for a place to hide. I squeezed her hand and told her not to worry; I knew they hadn't seen us yet. Still holding hands, we quickly came to the shadow of the restaurant and I pulled her back into my arms and put my hand over her mouth.

Then we waited.

The car stopped and the engine kept running. I could see the light of someone's cell phone in the car, maybe they were just lost and had pulled over to check their phone.

The seconds ticked by and my senses buzzed with my closeness to Leigh's beautiful little body and I began to explore her again. I ran my hands down her neck and over her shoulders, my fingertips just barely above her skin.

Leigh softly whimpered, her body shivered, and she made no effort to stop me.

Down her sides, my hands traced her curves before rising up and cupping her full breasts. Leigh inhaled and molded herself against my body. Quiet sounds escaped her lips, my fingers finding all of the right places.

I could feel her taut ass resting against the smooth skin of my body and now I moaned and whimpered too.

This is why we did this; the way I felt at this moment was incredibly intoxicating.

Finally, after about a minute or two that seemed like an hour, we could hear the engine sound change and heard the wheels in the gravel pulling away.

After several moments, we stepped out of the shadows and I pulled her towards a picnic table.

"No Rachel, I can't, not after that, I thought I might have a heart attack," she protested in a whisper.

"It's okay sweetie," I said as I pulled her towards the same one we had sat at earlier that night.

Leigh couldn't see my face, but I was smiling.

"No Rachel, we can't, No," verbally she protested but her body betrayed her as I positioned her on the top of the table and gently pushed onto her back. The moonlight cast shadows on her sporty little body, her smooth legs, her flat stomach, those amazing boobs, and her soft lips.

"No Rachel, you are evil, you know I can't afford to get caught, and neither can you," she said a little louder but even as she said it, she spread her legs a little wider. Her breathing was changing too, her words had a raspy tone and her body seemed to be inviting me to ravish her.

"You bitch ...," she said and then her words disappeared into a long quiet whimper as my tongue touched her folds and started to move around her outer lips.

Until our first time, Leigh had never thought about sex with another woman. Married with three older teenagers she was a member of the PTA, taught Sunday school, and worked as an accountant. She was the last person anyone would suspect of laying naked on a beach picnic table having her pussy devoured by a sex-craved college instructor, but that was exactly what she was doing.

Until Leigh, I had never wanted to be with a woman either. However, after years of straight missionary sex that ended when my husband came inside me and as my own kids got older, I had found myself increasingly looking for ways to satisfy myself. At first, it was reading erotica online, many nights reading more and more involved stories, then videos, and then Leigh and I met and it wasn't long before we started to experiment.

I thought back to the sex with my husband. Years ago, I remember it being better, at least I thought it was, but that had been a long time ago. Fuck, the second last time he hadn't even taken his socks off. Then the next time was even worse.

The kids were out for an evening and I had thought maybe it would be different. I had been waiting for him naked when he came in the door. It started well, he attacked me, I was hopeful for a thorough ravishing, but I caught him looking at his watch. I had just given him a blowjob where I swallowed everything and then he said his ball team had a doubleheader and that he really wanted to see it. Then he made it worse by asking, "If I minded?"

I had hoped he might have returned the favor before talking about the ball game but it was like I was invisible. He looked at my naked little body that I had worked so hard to get back into shape and all he did was smile at me on the way to the fridge.

That night he fell asleep on the couch and I left him there.

That had been two weeks ago.

I returned to reading and watching porn.

At least when I was alone I would orgasm.

As my friendship with Leigh grew, my search to find outlets for my sexual desires seemed to increase the more Leigh and I talked, drank wine, exercised, and then finally consummated with two nights of incredible sex on a "girl's weekend" away where we hardly got out of bed.

I thought about that night which had begun with dinner out, she was just so comfortable to be with and she understood. We were walking back to our hotel when I held her hand, she didn't even flinch, and it just felt so natural. We kissed on the elevator and were still kissing seven floors later. We almost ran down the hallway to our room, we were both naked before we had taken more than ten steps into the room.

Waves broke louder on the beach as my tongue worked its magic on Leigh, she moaned and I felt her hands on my head, slightly adjusting me, she whimpered when I found just what she wanted. Just like that first time.

I could eat pussy in ways my husband would never have dreamed possible. Using my fingertips to lightly touch every inch and nerve ending of Leigh's lower body; that alone would send jolts of electricity through her as her body responded. It wasn't long before I could sense her losing control of herself.

With my fingers busy, my tongue found and explored every nerve ending of Leigh's sex. Never the same way twice, my tongue teased and probed, every time enjoying every second, breathing in her scent, nuzzling close and against her.

Sometimes I would circle her little clit; other times massage it with my tongue like it was a pearl in oil. My fingers caressed her ass, running back and forth on the path between her tight little rosebud and her delicious pussy.

Sometimes afterward Leigh would ask, giggling, "Rachel that always feels amazing, but how do you breathe, the way your tongue, lips, nose, and even your cheeks seem to be inside me."

I would smile back and say, "You just enjoy Leigh, let me worry about that," in all honesty; I wondered how she managed to do the same thing to me because as a woman who had never performed oral sex on anyone before we met, she was pretty awesome too.

I loved starting slowly, building up her sensations, taking her just to the very edge of orgasm, and letting her hang on the cutting edge before pulling her back only to build her up again. I would do this over and over, sometimes we would spend more than an hour teasing and eating one another without stopping.

After the first few times, she asked how I knew to do this and I always replied, "Because that is what I dreamed of." Now she doesn't ask she just enjoys.

As we became more practiced, Leigh swore I could make her see colors even with her eyes open. Leigh said the colors would start with dark blues and greens, grow in intensity to bolder brighter oranges, yellows, and reds. She said when I finally allowed her to cum; it felt like she was free falling from a skyscraper and just as the ground rushed up at her she would cum.

Her hips and body would flex, twist, she would groan loudly, squirt sometimes, and all the colors she described would explode into white and sometimes she would even blackout for a moment or two.

The first time she blacked out it scared me, but she recovered quickly, and always she said she could not believe that sex could be like this. Like me, sex was something she did for her husband for years, and it really wasn't until she met me that she began to explore her own desires that things changed. Now despite the fear of being caught, she was becoming just as adventurous as I was.

Now on the beach table suddenly Leigh's legs locked around my upper body, her hands were locked on either side of my head again, and that shuddering moan that could only be from a woman cumming escaped from her mouth. I always smiled because it did not sound like anything they would have heard in an accounting office.

Then Leigh flooded my mouth as she squirted and when she could make sounds that I could understand, she kept saying, "fuck" and "OMG" over and over again.

Leigh lay on her back as I repositioned myself and moved up and kissed her. Her tongue licked her juices from my face.

"Mmmnnn," I said as we kissed for several minutes, Leigh enjoying the satisfaction of the moment and the taste of herself on my face.

"Your turn," she whispered and she started to get up when I stopped her.

"No, you stay where you are, let's try this instead," I replied as I straddled her chest and looked down at her in the moonlight. I shifted and moved up towards her head.

"You are so bad Rachel," she laughed, "But you taste so good."

If Leigh thought she was turned on from the time we got naked tonight, my own level of horniness was off the chart and had been since we decided to do this.

I positioned myself on my knees and then lowered my pussy towards Leigh's mouth, when I felt the tip of her tongue on my little slit; I whimpered. Leigh's tongue immediately began to move around my pussy, I could feel her hot breath and felt her fingers making small circles on my skin. I arched my back and lowered myself even closer to her mouth. I felt her lips and her face rubbing against me, all the while her tongue moved up and down, in and around my clit.

The sensation was like being jolted with live electricity.

Her tongue penetrated deep inside me as I ground myself against her face, Leigh's hands caressed and squeezed my ass and then moved up to find my boobs. As her fingers and thumbs massaged my nipples my ability to think about anything but her and the pleasure she was creating evaporated.

My nipples had always been especially sensitive and several times in the past Leigh had made me orgasm just by suckling them, given what her mouth was doing down below, the sounds I was making let her know that her fingers and tongue were even better. I shifted my hips a little and she moved her face and then my body shuttered as she found my own sweet spot.

I knew that tonight I would not be able to hold out for long. I had almost cum just from eating Leigh and thinking about some of our adventures. Seeming to read my thoughts, Leigh focused her tongue and lips, she also knew I was super horny; my body flexed again and then went rigid for several seconds as the orgasm gripped me.

A long, YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS," echoed against the walls of the restaurant and my body writhed.

If anyone were within a quarter-mile, they would recognize what we were doing from the sound of my voice. Leigh moved her hands down and gripped my thighs, holding me in place as I let the orgasm roll over me like a wave.

She held on as the sensitivity almost drove me crazy and I begged her to let go, she wouldn't and I screamed again as a smaller but just intense orgasm flooded through my body.

Only then, did she release my thighs. I moved quickly to smother her face with kisses, our tongues and mouths moving together. Then we just lay there for several minutes as the waves rolled up onto the shore.

Finally, Leigh broke the spell, sighing, "Rachel, I have to work in a few hours, I don't want to go but we have to."

I hated to move, I didn't want to go, but I knew she was right. I had no idea how long we had been here, but I noticed the moon was in a different spot than when we started.

We stood and I kissed her, tasting me on her face and loving how naughty we were. The thrill I felt about what we had just done only increased my desires. I licked her cheeks and she did the same to me, both of us still not wanting to leave.

The waves seemed so relaxing in the background. I just wanted to hold her and lay under the stars.

Slowly we pulled apart and this time she took my hand and we began the slow walk back to the car.

Neither of us spoke, we didn't need to, the waves kept washing against the shore, the moon shone down.

Just before the car, she said, "What's next my little nympho?"

I squeezed her hand and kissed her soft lips, and said, "It's a surprise Leigh, but you are going to love it,"

"Can you give me a hint?"

I thought about it for a few minutes.

"Okay, I'll give you more than a hint, I'll tell you."

I waited, teasing her.

She balled her fist and punched my arm.

"Ouch," and I rubbed my shoulder, "You meant right now."

She punched me again, "Yes now, or I'll spank you next."

"Oooohhh, that sounds like fun, promise?"

She slapped my ass and I shivered a little bit.

"I've ordered a strap on cock for us,"

Had I been able to see her face clearly, I knew she would be blushing, even after everything tonight.

She nodded but didn't say anything.

"You deserve to be stretched, to feel completely full, and I want to fuck you, Leigh," I said as we stopped again and we kissed, her tongue plunging deep into my mouth.

"And what if I want to fuck your little pussy, Rachel, what about me?"

"No problem, we can share that too, "then I paused and spoke again, "As a bonus, this strap-on is special because there are two ends, one for fucking each other, and one for the person doing the fucking."

"They make something like that?"

"They make that kind and more besides, but this one should be here by Friday."

"Can you come over and play, Rachel?"

"Count on it," and we started to walk again.

I unlocked the car and Leigh reached for her clothes and started to put them on again while I watched.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Nope, I just have a t-shirt anyway, you know I love driving nude."

Leigh smiled and reached over and put her hand between my legs, two of her fingers entering my puffy and reddened little box.

"I'm going to have to have a shower when I get home, I smell like I just ate my best friend's pussy," she said.

I leaned over and kissed her, "You did, you have your shower, and I'm just going to bed."

"You smell like sex too, Rachel, aren't you worried?"

"No, sweetie, nobody will be awake and no one will notice, but I love that scent, it makes me think about you."

I started the car, the interior lights illuminating my tits. Leigh leaned over and all the way to her house; she licked, sucked and bit my nipples. By the time we got there, I barely had time to pull over before another small orgasm shook me from head to toe.

We kissed for a moment, but it was 3:20 and her house was in complete darkness.

I waited until she got to the door and she waved.

I drove home and parked the car back in the same spot. I looked down and noticed my boobs were covered in small bite marks and hickies.

I smiled and closed my eyes for a moment. A moment later, I took a deep breath, and just as I was getting out of the car, I remembered the t-shirt. I reached back and grabbed it, "That might be hard to explain tomorrow," and walked to the door.

I stopped for a second and thought I had noticed a certain move in my daughter's bedroom. I waited, nothing, I figured I must have just been seeing things. If she had been looking, Jenny would have clearly seen I was naked and somehow that didn't bother me.

However, just in case someone else was awake, I slipped the t-shirt on and then like I had many times, went in the house and quietly locked the door and made my way upstairs.

About halfway up, the sound of snoring greeted me and only got louder as I approached the bedroom. I froze for a moment thinking I could hear the floor creak, but after waiting a few seconds, again I heard nothing except my husband snoring.

I slipped into bed, still feeling the lingering memory of Leigh's tongue and body. Her scent also lingered. I closed my eyes.

The alarm went off at 6 am; I groaned and turned it off. I slipped out of bed and went to have a shower. At 6:30, I was still the only one up when I woke Dean and the kids.

"How did you sleep, Dean asked as he gave me a quick peck.

"Pretty good, you were snoring, so I went out for a bit."

My daughter, caught my eye, just smiled at me, and then winked.

12