All Comments on 'Pushing My Luck Ch. 02'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Oh the possibility’s very good writing *5* for me write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get rid of the rubber!

Get rid of the rubber and make you mom your woman! Maybe knock her up. And making your sisters belly swell would be perfect!!! Maybe share with your dad?

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Well written, very erotic, kept me interested through both chapters. Great job!

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 3 years ago
Go on

Omg loved this we need ch 3 now honey xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

This was so fucking hot and erotic! Need another chapter...

maybe a threesome with the sister.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 3 years ago
Not bad

Liked how the sister reacted for if I did fuck mom I could see my second oldest sister do something like that.

Also when I broke in a woman into anal I tried to use the rubber but just couldn’t stay hard so when she wasn’t looking I slid it off rubbed it a bit and went in. She at first freaked out over the intrusion but didn’t realize was skin on skin. But being a submissive she took my order as instructed to relax and it will start feeling good soon.

Well safe to say after our fuck session we went out for a cigarette and she kept saying I really like anal. She sure did. Unfortunately she had a bipolar episode and we never saw each other again.

***

Rhealey2Rhealey2over 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next segment!

Very good cant wait to read more!

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Need more...

We need to.get Sis involved. This will insure her silence. It gets hotter.

MythsMythsover 3 years ago

Loved it. More please

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Follow-Up****

As hot as the first one. Will there be a three in the near future? (lol) Thanks for sharing

SymmonsSymmonsover 3 years ago
Ready for More!

Another excellent chapter! I wonder if the sister, Lesley, is next on Sammy's list or if the mother becomes pregnant. So many possibilities. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lesley knew..

She "left" for the mall, knowing as soon as she left..mom and Sammy would hit the sack.. She came back..lol.. sounds like me and my older sister.. her roommate left but came back 10 mins later to walk in on my sister on her back, dress hiked over waist, pantyhose around her hips, and her high heels on her then 17 year old brothers shoulders.. my sister was 25 at the time.. and we'd have sex quite often..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There had better be at least 2 more installments following this one! Please?

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

A pretty good sequel to the first, although I would've liked at least a little more exposition on the development of the Son & Mom's new relationship. Hopefully, it doesn't take several years for the next installment to come about.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
A really good read...sexy sequel!

Hoping for more...with less time between chapters!!!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Come on, let's have a sequel to this beautiful story here!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story, but with anal only 4*. Doubt there will be another chapter. Maybe in another 8 years, if then.

Gregory079Gregory079over 2 years ago

Don’t even know what they look like….

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay, okay...follow-up, anyone.

This is so well-written, and attention-grabbing...what is the next step with Leslie...there has to be more!!

Please, write the NEXT. CHAPTER!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

sisters_boyfriend_2022sisters_boyfriend_2022almost 2 years ago

Hot. Please continue this story. Hopefully mom "forgets" to take her birth control in a future installment.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(1/3/2023) These were great chapters but where is chapter three? Big sis wants what Sammy can give her that her boyfriend or girlfriend can’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story of mother an son both naked on the together would love second half of the story pushing my luck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the story ends just as it's getting really good. Damn these cocktease authors that can't finish what they start! :'(

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

I loved the series but since this author hasn't published anything in over three years, I doubt that we'll ever sees how this ends. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I had anal sex many times and none of my lover ever requested that I wear a rubber. It difficult enough to lube your cock and to lube her butt hole before entering that tight hole. But adding a rubber?

There are a lot of possibilities here. Does the son impregnant his mother? Does mom wish to have her son's baby. We all know that Leslie will get involved. And if she does will her brother want to impregnant? How many 18 years old can say proudly that they impregnated their mother and their sister as well.

In high school I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister. We were lover for 5 years when I told my sister that I wanted to have a baby with her. That was a deal breaker. She loved the sex but having a baby with her brother was another thing. There was a family wedding a few weeks ago and Elena had called me and ask if I wanted to drive up to Santa Barbra with her to the wedding. I said sure why not. We got rooms next to each other. During a slow dance Elena whispered in my ear: "I'm sorry that I never gave you the baby you wanted. After you Tomas I could never keep a serious relationship with any man. No man could ever love me the way you love me, Tomas. Let's go to my room and make our beautiful baby."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous