Pushing My Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! God, yes! Treat me like a whore, Sammy! I want it! I need it!"

I had never heard her say anything like that before and I can't even begin to describe what a turn on it was. The last ounce of my self control was stolen away and I leaned forward over her, grabbing her tits tightly with both hands as I started to cum, inadvertently biting her hard on the shoulder. That caused her to start cumming as well, her whole body convulsing and twisting beneath me so severely that she lost her balance and went crashing down onto the bed, with me landing heavily on top of her.

A heavy silence came over the bedroom then, a profound change from all the noise and activity before. Sweaty, sore and exhausted, Mom and I just lay there in a limp and awkward embrace for quite some time, absolutely blind to anything and everything but each other.

"Oh, Sammy," she whimpered breathlessly at length. "That was amazing ..."

"Yeah, it really was."

I was just starting to get up, wanting to get rid of the condom I'd just filled, when I was distracted by the oddest sound. It sounded very much like a needy little whimper and yet it hadn't come from me or Mom. I looked around curiously and gave a terrible start when I realized where the noise had really come from.

Apparently, I'd pushed my luck just a little too far by not stopping when I heard those creaking hinges to make absolutely sure we were still alone.

My older sister Lesley was standing in the open doorway with wide eyes, a slack jaw, and one hand down the front of her pants. She didn't even seem to realize that she'd been spotted for the longest time and just stood there quietly rubbing her pussy. When our eyes finally did meet however, she got an almost panicked expression on her face, as if she imagined that she was the one guilty of a crime here.

"Le-"

Frantically, my sister silently shushed me, holding a finger to her lips and shaking her head hard. I'm not sure why, but I did go silent again.

"Did you say something, Sammy?" Mom asked lazily, still not willing to rise from where I'd left her or to even open her eyes. I glanced over at her incredulously, startled to realize that she didn't know her daughter was there.

When I turned my eyes back to the door, I found that my big sister had gone as if she'd never been there.

12