All Comments on 'Pushing My Wife Too Far'

by sissyhusband2022

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Divorce is the only option. No matter that the arsehole husband was so weak and pathetic he let his slut wife fuck another person, a Black person at that. Once could be considered a mistake. But a few times a day, every day for the rest of the holiday??? Why didn't the cuck just pack his bag and leave the slut there?

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Great story, hotwife is blacked and knocked up in front of hubby. He screwed up big time and let the genie out of the bottle. Would love to see another chapter. Five stars for this hot take!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

No now Sam knows to leave that conniving bitch and let her raise her black children in a single parent household. That's the reality of the situation, from the jump you said there marriage was garbage why would he stay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love when the blackmen don’t care that she’s trying to back out at the last minute, she started this game and he won. Her husband sat and let it happen now the blackmen gets her when He wants. Each of them knew who was in charge when she tried to stop him as he was taking what she owed him. Holding her by her hair he slapped her several times as he drove into her and her back arched as she exploded in her first orgasm moaning o god, ogod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I married a closet blackcock slut so I could watch her trying to resist being used. Love seeing her agreeing to suck his nice thick blackdick for him if he’ll agree to settle for that. Seeing her breathing getting faster as her head goes down and the soft mewing sounds she makes when she first tastes him.

I stand back knowing he’s going to take her pussy and how easy she’ll cum for him. Her excitement at being a white girl being taken and forced by a Blackman makes her cum hard everytime as he says nasty things to her.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my boss she got pregnant when she was taking birth control and didn’t even realize she was pregnant until five months into her pregnancy i had to help her deliver her three year old son at work during a tornado. Her oldest son said the conception date was New Year’s Eve granted to this day her three year old son looks more like her older son than his supposed father and I thought if she doesn’t remember who she slept with how she going to remember to take birth control pills. She didn’t even realize that she could get pregnant 13 or 15 years after. And I told her she could get pregnant again and she like no she won’t get pregnant again this year she had her sixth baby in June and then just a couple months ago she found out she pregnant again with twins

voyuermanvoyuerman4 months ago

You completely ripped off my story and just changed the names and a couple lines. Write your own shit asshole.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

Well I guess someone didn't like it. However I did. Kind of a woman's revenge story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous