Pushing My Wife Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the top of her head as he pile drive Sam's wife. Veronica was in another world, and apparently didn't care that Theo, the stranger they just met, and the black man they just met was fucking her like she had never been had before. And she apparently didn't care that he wasn't using protection. That he was fucking her fertile body bareback!

This was the final part of his fantasy and Sam was excited, knowing that his bare cock was invading her receptive womb. Knowing that he was soon to be leaving his cum, his sperm in his wife and that he could impregnate her helpless body and that she couldn't or at this point wouldn't do anything to stop him. But to his surprise, Veronica gasped between strokes "Theo...uh, oh. you mustn't...uh..uh.. cum inside me. I'm not...uh. oh God... I'm not... on the pill, and it's my... ahh.. ahhh... unh...uunhh..fertile time! You...ahhhhahh... might get me... unh unh.. pregnant!

Her begging not to be bred seemed to turn Theo on as much as it did Sam and he actually pounded her harder and faster as he drove himself towards orgasm. His swelling cock stretched her pounded hole even further and he started to groan. Veronica started begging breathlessly..."Noooo...don't... cum... preg.. Sam... he's look...ahhhahhh unh unhh.." Incoherently babbling, Veronica begged not to be impregnated and then Theo roared and buried himself deep in Veronica's cunt.

His cock swelled and began shooting out his load of black baby food into Veronica's fertile body. The violence of his pulsing orgasm sent Veronica over the top again and she grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeply. Her orgasm was sucking his sperm into her womb. They began tongue kissing passionately as the sweat from their exertion rolled off their bodies. Sam looked down between their legs at the cock buried in her cunt and saw the cum leaking out from around his cock. Theo left his cock in her body holding the sperm in her cunt while he kissed and stroked Sam's wife in the afterglow of their sex.

After 10 minutes or so, Theo rolled off slowly pulling his cock from her body. Her pussy made a sloshing sound as it withdrew and now he could see the true extent of her abuse. Her cunt was open and the cum was clinging to her dark matted cunt hair. She made no attempt to cover herself, nor close her legs. She just lay there showing them both her most personal parts.

Sam doesn't know what came over him, but as he stared at her ravished body he had an overwhelming desire to have her, but knew he couldn't. So, he begins jacking his cock off and when he tensed up Sam dumped his load on his wife's tits.

Veronica then rolled over onto her stomach for a rest, but Theo had other ideas. He pushed Sam away and lifted Veronica up by the waist. Between her legs he rubbed his cock across her crotch and the inserted himself inside her again. She laughed; almost unbelieving that she was getting it again so soon. He drilled her and she taunted her husband.

"Sam you wanted to see me getting laid. You got it."

"At least I won't worry about him cumming inside me. After that last load another won't make any difference."

She then begged him to fuck her and he did. She kept begging him to cum inside her to fill her up with his cum and knock her up. She said incredibly nasty things all the while playing with her used cunt. Theo did spray her insides with his cum again and again and again. Veronica fucked Theo several times a day for the rest of their vacation.

When they got home and visited the doctor, Veronica was in fact pregnant. Her fertile womb had absorbed all of Theo's sperm that week. Now she goes out finding black men to fuck and she loves there new life style.

She has another week to decide if she's going to keep the baby. Sam has begged her not to keep it. But, because it was Theo's baby and not his, he has to pay the price and raise another man's baby. She will probably only get knocked up again by some other black man. She says the risk of getting knocked up by someone other than her husband especially a black man is what she keeps going for. Now Sam knows that he screwed up royally.

12