Pushing Our Boundaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, licking me a little as she pulled back. "Like that?"

We both laughed a little, before she continued. "Thanks babe, but honestly you've never been that hard. You've never made love to me that hard. It really, really got you going when I played into your fantasy a little bit. Acted a bit more confident."

"I guess so." I swallowed some of my own confidence before continuing. "Did you like the feeling too?"

She began fiddling with my fingers. "Yeah, I think so. I liked it a lot."

"What about the fantasy, specifically?"

She didn't say anything for a while, but I knew she was looking at me. "You mean pretending to cuckold you? Or that I wanted to?"

I just stayed quiet. I think she knew what I was thinking: yes, a thousand times yes.

"I mean... it was fun, but you don't really want to share me, do you?" She gripped my hand a little tighter at this point before leaning in for what I thought was another kiss. Instead, she whispered, "you know this pussy's only for you, right?"

God, this woman was already irresistible. It's like she's suddenly discovered another superpower. Sexual confidence. Who woulda thunk it.

"Y-Yeah." Admittedly, a very weak response from me.

She seemed to sense what I was feeling. "I know you're really into that kind of porn. I could tell by how hard you were! But I honestly don't think I have the kind of confidence to... perform? Like that for you? I mean, that's all it would ever be. A performance. You're my guy and I don't think doing sexual things with another dude would get me going. Just the idea of it feels wrong. It feels like cheating."

This was the longest explanation she's offered on the topic, and I totally understood where she was coming from. I wasn't even sure if this was something I wanted to pursue. I have the woman of the dreams. How could I even consider sharing her with someone else? Just to fulfil my dirty fantasy? That's messed up. But still, the idea of it has just kind of been nagging at the edges of my imagination. I couldn't deny it turned me on immensely. Plus, maybe she was wrong about it feeling wrong. I know for sure she was wetter than she's ever b--

"Right there! Oh, it's big!" Jane was yelling a little as she pointed at a two-story house surrounded by green and an immaculately trimmed hedge on all sides. It was kind of perfectly hidden away here in the countryside. There was also a car parked there already which was great. It meant we weren't the first ones of the group here.

I drove up beside the car and turned the engine off. All around us was nature, nothing but greenery, flowers, and some large decorative rocks all around us, as well as a brick house that looked straight out of a catalogue for cozy homes standing sturdily by its lonesome.

"Well, this is exactly what we asked for isn't it?" I said out loud, still looking around. "Away from everything we know, and some privacy too?"

"It's perfect! Jessie really knows how to pick 'em!" Jane was already bounding for the trunk, which I popped open for her. We gathered our luggage and excitedly made our way down the path to the house.

---

We opened the front door of the house eagerly, which wasn't locked. The sound of something falling over and hurried footsteps kind of shocked us. Jane and I looked at each other confused, before Jane shouted, "Hello? Jessie? Tammy?"

After a few more seconds of loud footsteps and shuffling, we saw Tammy walk hurriedly into the small hallway we were in. "Jane!" she shouted as she stopped in the doorway. To say she looked disheveled would be an understatement. Her hair was tousled, her shirt was definitely inside out, and that was all she seemed to be wearing. Jane had grown up with Tammy, so it probably wasn't really a shocking sight for her, but I was certainly surprised. Tammy was a very attractive Asian woman, with long well-kept black hair down to her waist and legs that seemed to go on for days. No one's comparing, but Jane is still of in a league of her own. I was still left standing dumbfounded with my mouth open, however.

"Tammy!" Jane dropped her luggage and ran to hug her best friend in the hallway, as if she hadn't just seen her just a few weeks ago. They both laughed a little, and I saw Jane pull back a little before saying, "Girl, you smell like sex!"

Tammy was visibly embarrassed the moment Jane said this, pushing her away playfully. "What? No I don't!?"

At that moment, a pair of hands emerged from the doorway and wrapped around Tammy. This was Paul. He was Tammy's latest boyfriend or fling, honestly, it was tough to say. At the restaurant, he introduced himself as an accountant with high-profile clients, whatever that meant. He was a bit taller than me at 6 feet (I'm about 5'10"), and he hadn't bothered to put a shirt on, just some sweatpants that didn't do much to hide the bulge between his legs.

I'd say Jane's guess was right. Jessie and Reiner must not be here yet, and these two were taking full advantage of the empty house.

"Jane! Nice to see you again." Paul released Tammy and gave Jane a hug, which I raised an eyebrow to. Was that appropriate? We barely knew this guy.

"Okay. Hi Paul." Jane was clearly uncomfortable and backed away as soon as Paul's arms loosened.

Tammy came over to give me a hug too, and I immediately smelled what Jane was talking about. We would often smell the same way after a particularly intense session. I brushed it off though, as it was nice to see Tammy in a different light, or state of dress. I also awkwardly waved at Paul. "Hey man."

"Let me help you both with that!" He said, waving back at me and approaching the bags that Jane had callously just dropped on the floor. As he strode over, I noticed that Paul was pretty jacked. I worked out as well, but moreso to stay healthy. It looked like he might have been a bit of a gym rat. It was slightly intimidating. His slicked back blond hair, green eyes, and strong chin, kind of led me to think that Paul should have been a male mode instead of an accountant. Honestly, his looks and smug attitude had rubbed me the wrong way since meeting him for the first time at the restaurant. Noticing all these qualities again today just brought the same feelings back.

But this was a vacation. It was time to focus on enjoying it.

"Well? Let's go inside! It's an amazing place!" Paul yelled this out as he walked alongside me, and the girls entered the doorway into the open concept living area ahead. "Oh, and don't mind the clothes scattered around. Tammy didn't have time to put them back on, so I lent her my shirt!"

I've never seen Tammy move so fast, punching Paul on his one of his oversized pecs. Jane and Paul were laughing at this point, as the embarrassed Tammy made her way back to the front of the pack.

---

I got comfortable on the plush carpet upon the living room floor, along with Jane, and Tammy and Paul who were seated across from us. The couch was made for two, so we all opted to settle down on the roomier carpet instead.

We were just about to call Jessie and Reiner, as they still hadn't arrived yet, but the sun had gone down, and we had already eaten our filling takeout dinners that Jane and I had thought to buy on the trip up.

Everyone was in sleepwear now, just kind of getting ready to chill out before bed. Paul had given us the grand tour of the house which him and Tammy had already explored. It was confusing as to why he felt he had to talk like a real estate agent who already knew the ins-and-outs of the dwelling. We were all new to the house! Anyway, we had found out that there were three bedrooms upstairs, a washroom on both floors, and a gorgeous living room that shared space with a quaint little kitchen we could use. It was honestly a wonderful home, if it weren't so far from the city, it would be the kind of house I'd want to live in long-term. It was ours for the next two days.

Jane dialed for Jessie; a worried look plastered on her pretty face.

"Hey, Jessie? Where are you two!"

Jane's eyes suddenly looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

"An accident!? Where? Are you okay?" Jane sprang up as she said this, as did Tammy and I. "Do you want us there?"

A few moments of silence. I should have suggested she put them on speaker. I was worried for my friends as well.

"Are you sure?" Jane sat back down slowly with Tammy's hand on her shoulder. "Okay, well, as long as you're both fine. It sucks you guys won't be able to make it though. Not even for the day after?"

I took a seat beside Jane again. The situation was still confusing, but it was great to hear that they were both fine.

"Okay. Take care. Give my best to Reiner too!"

Jane hung up the phone and looked just about ready to burst into tears. "They got into a small accident as they were leaving the city. They're both okay, but they need to get the car repaired and Reiner got some serious whiplash. They're just trying to play it safe by staying in the city." Jane frowned as she told us this.

"Oh no." Tammy looked worriedly at her, and then at Paul. "Should we just head back tomorrow? To check on them?"

"No, no." Jane put away her phone and cozied up next to me. "Jessie insisted we just try and enjoy the place. We did all pay for it."

Tammy nodded and then slowly made her way to television, before holding up a DVD of what looked like Home Alone.

"Tammy, come on, that's a Christmas Movie!" Jane pointed out, perking up a little.

"A feel-good movie!" Tammy broke out one of her trademark pouts, tightly clutching the DVD underneath crossed arms. "Paul, back me up!"

Paul let out a boisterous laugh before nodding. "I'm down, Tams. Don't worry. But let's make it interesting."

He got up and reached for a duffel bag beside the couch. Paul quickly unzipped it and pulled out what looked to be a bottle of Jack and some Red Bull. "I brought alcohol and mix for six! Can't let this go to waste, can we?"

Tammy's eyes lit up. "Home Alone... Drinking Game!" She bounded up to Paul and jumped on him. Tammy looked like an excited koala, tightly wrapping her limbs around Paul. To his credit, Paul played the part of sturdy tree rather well.

We all just laughed as we agreed to make the best of our first night here sans Jessie and Reiner.

---

"Shots!" Paul called out, as the shovel smacked the unfortunate Marv on-screen, and then his partner Harry as well. "Shots again!"

Jayne, Tammy, and I chugged down our red cups that had been generously mixed and prepared by Paul. He had put down more drinks than the three of us between moments we were supposed to take a shot, but he just seemed unphased. That's a ton of tolerance. I mean, Harry and Marv got hurt a lot towards the end of this movie.

As the film wound down, the girls snuggled up closer the guys, and the warmth of our bodies and the room was sinking in. This was cozy and rather nice. Maybe the weekend wasn't going to be a waste, despite Jessie and Reiner having to bow out at the last minute. I looked down at my gorgeous fiancée, face a little flushed from all the drinking, and she looked back up at me. Didn't take long for it to turn into a peck, and then to my surprise, she gave me a full-on kiss.

We stopped when Tammy and Paul began to hoot and holler. Jane withdrew quickly, embarrassed. She definitely wasn't the type to show any sort of affection in public, but clearly the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions just a little bit. It wasn't a problem though, especially since I was around.

"Well, I think it's time to turn in." Tammy remarked, looking pretty rosy. "We've got a lot of fun to get to tomorrow!" She turned to Paul as she said this, whispering just loud enough for me and Jane to hear, "Not to mention, a lot of fun left tonight."

Paul snorted at this, planting a sloppy kiss on Tammy. "Come on, Tams! The night's still young. Let's play a game."

"What game?" Jane looked genuinely curious, taking my arms and wrapping it around herself. "We don't have any cards!"

Paul smirked and reached his hand into the now-empty duffel bag. "If I haven't lost it then... Ha!" When Paul withdrew his hand, he was holding a die.

"What's that for? There aren't any real drinking games you can play with dice." I sounded a bit slurred. Which I did my best to hide as I continued to speak.

He tossed the die over to us and the trick was apparent immediately. There were no numbers on the faces of this die. Just words: kiss, touch, suck, blow, lick, and a question mark. I'd seen one of these before on Instagram, but I've never had a chance to try it out myself.

"Don't these usually come in twos?" I asked, recalling that the other die in the pair usually listed out body parts.

"Yeah!" Paul laughed out loud. It was then that I realized he laughed a bit like Gaston from the old Beauty and the Beast Disney movie. Loud and obnoxious. It irritated me, every time. "I thought we'd let the roller decide on their own!"

I looked at Jane. She seemed a bit out of it, but she was smiling. It seemed like she was okay with the game. I thought it might be fun as well. Though to be fair, I definitely wasn't thinking anything through. "All right, let's give it a shot."

Tammy pouted a little. "Ugh, but it's time to go upstairs, boo." She was biting her lips at this point, hand squeezing Paul's thigh.

Paul returned the look with a kiss. "Just a little bit of fun down here first?"

Tammy kept pouting but put out her hand in my direction. "Fine, but I'm getting sleepy. Rob, give me the dice." I placed the die into her hand.

"Good luck!" I said this while starting to get a little handsy with Jane, covertly brushing her nipples a little. We don't usually get drunk when it's just the two of us, so I was starting to get a little turned on thinking about what we were going to do as we made our way upstairs. Judging by the way Jane snuck her hand behind her back and started playing with my crotch, my beautiful fiancée was feeling the exact same way.

"What do I do now?" Tammy asked, rolling the die.

"Say a body part!" Paul replied. "Quickly!"

"Huh? Uh. Tongue? I don't know."

The die stopped on "blow". Jane, Paul and I all immediately broke out in laughter.

"How are you supposed to blow tongue!?" I was almost in tears. Jane was just giggling underneath me.

"Ugh. Who? Who's tongue?" Tammy furrowed her brow. I could kind of tell why she pouted and frowned a lot. It was genuinely very cute, and part of me actually felt sorry for her. I guess that was her superpower.

Paul handed her an empty beer bottle he had chugged between shots earlier. "Spin!"

Tammy begrudgingly accepted the bottle and spun it on the empty space between the four of us. I could tell right away that there was too much traction on the carpet and the bottle weakly spun around once, stopping to point at Jane's feet. Jane quickly withdrew her feet, screaming a little. It was adorable watching her put both hands up to cover her face.

Tammy smirked when she saw this and crept closer to Jane. "Oh Jane-y, Tammy's here to blow your tongue."

Jane couldn't help giggling, as Tammy gently pulled back Jane's hands. "Ready?"

Whoa. That's kind of hot.

Paul and I had grown pretty silent at this point. I guess it would have been obvious that we were both eagerly awaiting how this would go down.

Jane nodded at Tammy, who was more than ready to take the lead. "Tongue. Out. Now." Jane was blushing deeply but obliged. She stuck her small tongue out in front of Tammy.

Tammy then slowly brought her lips closer to Jane's tongue, before taking it into her mouth. Jane's eyes shot open as Tammy did this and continued to work on her tongue. Funnily enough, Tammy interpreted the "blow" action on the die as "give a blowjob". She was now giving Jane's tongue the blowjob of its life. After a few seconds, this turned into the two of them making out, and my shocked fiancée was finally able to shut her eyes and tried to enjoy it as much as Tammy seemed to be.

When Tammy finally pulled back, Paul began whooping from where he was sitting. "That's my girl!"

I held Jane tighter when the kiss ended, as she again went back to covering her face from embarrassment. "That was hot." I whispered.

"What!? I'm such a bad kisser. And I've never even kissed a girl before!" She whispered back.

I gave her a peck to reassure her.

Looking over, I saw that Paul and Tammy had also pecked. And then some. They seemed to be in their own world as they started making out.

"That was hot, Tams." Paul smirked at Tammy, and then at Jane. "And you taste pretty good, Jane!"

I was a bit taken aback by this.

I suppose we were all drunk and a little joking around was okay but hearing him say that to Jane was shocking to say the least. I looked down at her and she was just full-on covering her face from sight. I decided to let it go.

However, something odd was happening. I could feel myself getting hard, and it was poking into Jane's back. She hadn't reacted though, so I hoped she would just let it go as well. Was it because of what Tammy just did? Or Paul?

Tammy smacked Paul's chest after his comment. Though more playfully than anything, as she kissed him again quickly afterwards.

"Jane, your turn!" Was what Tammy got out between kisses.

Jane looked at the die on the floor and then at me. "Is this okay?"

"Of course it is." Paul answered. Which annoyed me. She clearly wasn't talking to him. Why did he feel like it was okay to answer for me? "He's fine, look at him. Rob enjoyed the show just as much as you did!"

Jane looked at me without saying anything, and then reached for the die hesitantly, before sitting up and rolling it. As she eased back down, she bumped into my erection. It prompted her to let out a whisper, as she turned to look at me, "Hard cock?"

She probably would never normally just say that. But a mixture of the alcohol, genuine curiosity, and atmosphere got the better of her.

My head jolted to look at Paul and Tammy, who had gasped excitedly looking at the die. It landed on "touch".

Jane turned to assess the situation shortly afterwards, "Wait, no I was just talking to Rob about--"

"Cock?" Paul interjected. "Yeah, right. You clearly said cock, so deal with the consequences! You better hope it lands on Rob!" Paul handed Jane the bottle as he said this.

Jane took the bottle, looking worriedly at me.

"Don't worry, Jane. If it lands on me, you can just touch me down there. It's not as bad as what we just did." Tammy said this while winking at Jane.

It did seem to calm Jane down a little bit, because she smiled weakly and spun the bottle.

Looking back, I should have stopped the game right there and then. But I didn't. I just watched the madness march on.

My voice seemed to catch in my throat as I saw who it stopped at. Paul was already laughing and celebrating as if he'd just won the Superbowl--jumping up from the carpet. Tammy didn't seem to mind too much, as she was just pouting at Jane. "Maybe next time, it'll be us?" She also punched Paul in the leg. "Don't get too excited now."

Jane looked up at me, worried. But also raised an eyebrow as she gently leaned against the thing that had gotten her in trouble in the first place. My cock was rock hard. And as much as I really did not like Paul, I was starting to understand why this entire situation was turning me on so much.

"Hey, Jane. I'm waiting!" Paul was unzipping his pants now and smiling at Jane. His smugness was pissing me off, but the rules were the rules. At least that's what I kept thinking to myself. Jane and I had already talked about my weird fetish, but it didn't seem like it would go anywhere. This was a whole new level entirely and that was clearly not lost on me.

Jane seemed to pick up on this. As she slowly began to crawl over to where Paul had sat down again, she looked confusedly at me. Tammy was trying to ease her nerves, saying, "Don't worry, it's nothing special."