Pushing Our Boundaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked back at me with a shocked expression, the same one I'm sure I also had on my face. Maybe it was because she expected me to stop him? Or even pull her back? However, even though I thought I was done with this fantasy, there was still something incredibly exhilarating about what was happening right now. I didn't know if I wanted to get off this ride just yet.

Paul pulled Jane again so that her face would turn from me and was now right in front of his hard cock. She looked small and timid underneath Paul, and I could tell he loved that.

"Babe..." was all I heard as Jane tried to again turn away and back towards me. Paul quickly placed both hands on either side of her head as she did this, turning it back towards him. "Nope. It's my turn, now. Show me that naughty side of yours that Rob's been hiding all for himself."

Jane thought of saying something snarky at this point, but all she could see was Paul's penis, fully erect and leaking a glob of precum, just an inch away from her face. She felt guilty, but her pussy was still aching. She wanted to do this. And she had never been more turned on in her life.

Jane blinked as she inched her lips closer to Paul's dick. This... this is what her fiancée wants too right? He said so himself. He wouldn't be mad. Besides, it would just be this one time, and he's sitting right there.

Paul's eyes widened as he saw Jane's tongue slowly emerge and begin to lick the tip of his cock. "There we go..."

Jane couldn't believe what she was doing. Was this considered cheating? She wouldn't cheat with anyone! But now here she was, giving some guy head in front of her fiancée. She felt slutty. But she didn't feel bad.

I couldn't see what Paul was seeing, but it was enough to start getting me hard again. And that's ridiculous considering I'd just blown my load a few seconds ago. It was difficult not to get turned on by my gorgeous fiancée's toned back and arms moving in rhythm to give this asshole the blowjob of his life. I wish I had a better angle, but the sight from where I was still sitting was driving me absolutely wild. I just couldn't seem to move.

"Oh, wow. You don't mess around! That's some technique! Don't stop." Paul's words and contorted expression were telling quite the tale.

Something I'd noticed now was that whenever Paul said something risqué, it would just get Jane's engine going. I guess I don't shower her with dirty talk in our sex life, so that may be on me. In this case, she was eating it up. I could see her putting more effort into stroking and savoring Paul's enormous cock, and I had to start stroking my own again. I wasn't fully hard, but it still couldn't help it. The sounds Jane were making were sounds I didn't hear when she was working on me: it was like she was sucking on a lollipop way too big for her mouth.

"Rob, man, where have you been hiding this slut?" Paul said this while reaching both his hands behind Jane's head, urging her to pick up the pace, and I could tell she turned to look up at him. "That's it, baby. Look right at me. Get ready!"

On cue, I noticed Jane pick up the pace even more. Her muscles were tensing, and the living room's lamplight accentuated her glistening, fit body as she continued to pleasure another man in front of me. At that moment, my half-limp dick couldn't take it anymore, and despite my earlier explosion, I let out another jet of cum that landed between me and my fiancée.

She wouldn't even notice.

Paul as well, was too deeply invested in what was going on right in front of his eyes. Jane continued to bob up and down with passionate movements that threw me off. I saw when Paul could no longer hold back, shutting his eyes and tensing while holding Jane's head over his rigid cock. I could hear her choking a little bit as she let Paul empty his balls into her throat. I could also see her hands. She had them on his legs, and she made no move to push Paul away. In fact, it looked like she was gripping him tightly. I would find myself reliving this moment again and again for days afterwards.

After what seemed like an eternity and a half, Paul released his grip on Jane's head. And he staggered backwards into the television behind him. I could see he left a sweaty imprint on the screen.

"Holy shit, Rob... she's a keeper!" He was breathing heavily, hands on his head. "And she swallows!"

I focused my slightly blurred vision back onto Jane, who began to slowly turn around to face me. Her face and hair were a mess, and trails of my own cum were still on her face and torso. But I will never forget the look she gave me then. A sly smirk, as she licked her lips and asked, "Was that fun for you, baby?"

I just sat there, dumbfounded.

At this point, almost on cue, we heard flushing coming from upstairs. Paul wasted no time, gathering his clothes and struggling comedically to put them all back on.

"Okay, guys, it was fun and all, but I gotta go!" He looked worried, but moreso he looked happier than I'd ever seen him, as he carefully rushed up the dark stairs to the second floor.

"Oh, and thanks Jane!" He whispered, as he disappeared into the night.

My fiancée was just lying on the couch now. Her legs were dangling off to the side as she stared up into the ceiling.

"Well, you didn't answer me."

I sat there motionless, for a while, before crawling over and hovering above her face.

"That was amazing, babe. You were so sexy. It was out of this world"

Jane frowned. That was unexpected. I thought I'd said a nice thing.

"I did that for you, Rob. I don't even like Paul!"

I hovered over her, my blank expression perfectly mirroring my feelings inside. I took a moment to process what she was saying, before bringing my right hand up and between her legs, feeling her womanhood--wet as it's ever been.

"That was really... all for me?" I asked, an incredulous look on my face.

She went red immediately, her playful green eyes staring deeply into mine. Then she broke into a smile.

"Well. Maybe not all of it." She said, as she swiftly brought her hands up to cup my face, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on my lips, "I may have enjoyed it a little, too."

I kissed back, fully aware of where Jane's lips had been. But I didn't care. My innocent fiancée had turned into my personal porn star tonight. And she had just given me the best damn live show I had ever seen in my life. As we made out and I continued to feel and finger her, I couldn't resist asking another question. And it was one I needed an answer to right away. I pulled back from the kiss momentarily and looked her in the eye.

"What now?"

Little did I know, this night would feel relatively tame in comparison to the rest of our weekend getaway.