Pushing the Boundaries Pt. 01

Story Info
Steve and Katie take a tropical vacation.
3.2k words
4.64
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers

My wife Katie and I have been married 29 years. We have four great kids that are 27, 25, 22, and 18. After seeing our last one off to college we decided to plan a tropical vacation to celebrate our 30 year anniversary.

Katie and I have always had a good and mostly active sex life. Of course we don't fuck as frequent as we used to but she certainly doesn't hold out on me either. And although we don't have crazy kinky sex she does still suck my cock, I still eat her pussy and ass, and we talk dirty a little during sex.

After booking our vacation to an adult only resort (not a nude resort but just one that doesn't allow kids) we started talking about the sex we'd have on vacation while we fucked at home. I'd tell her that I want to have sex on our balcony overlooking the ocean, or she'd talk about me slipping it inside her while laying on a cabana on the beach. Lots of stuff like that.

Our dirty talk got more interesting when I asked her how she'd feel if someone saw us messing around. To my surprise she said it would make it hot. So from then on when we fucked and talked dirty (and this fantasy had rekindled our sex to being almost daily) I would mention fucking her somewhere at the resort and other people seeing it.

I'd tell her that I want her to pull her tits out so they can see them bounce when I fuck her. I'd ask her if she thinks they can tell that I'm inside her ass (when we did anal). I would pretend that one of them pulled his dick out and was jacking off watching us. All this and more drove us to not only have more sex but the kinky talk had prompted more intense orgasms for both of us.

After a couple weeks of this, while we were laying together in post coital bliss, she told me she really did want to push the envelope on this vacation and wondered how far we'd be willing to go.

"I would go pretty far dear." I assured her. "What are you thinking? What's the thing you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know." She coyly said. "I really do think it would be exciting if someone saw us having sex. And like actually watched us." She said. "I think I want to let them watch."

All this time we'd been talking about it during our love making I never thought it would happen. My wife has never been one to show off or dress provocatively.

"I'm up for it." I assured her. "I know other men find you sexy and I'm okay if they see a little."

Over the next 3 weeks leading up to our trip we continued our frequent sex sessions with all the same dirty talk but the concentration was on being seen while we do various sexual things. She even mentioned going to a nude beach if there was one near our resort.

----------3 weeks later-------------------

After checking in to our room, and getting a gratis upgrade since we're on our anniversary, Katie and I decided to slip into our swim suits and hit the pool. Within seconds I was donning my usual swim trunks but to my surprise my wife came out of the bathroom in a new barely there bikini.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "New suit huh?" I asked as I groped my wife's body.

"You like?" She asked rhetorically. "We said we were going to push our boundaries."

"And push we will." I agreed. This tiny bikini was proof to me that Katie was serious about exploring some limits.

Since I've left you in the dark so far allow me to describe Katie. She's a 51 year old that stands 5'6" and weighs around 130lbs (I'm guessing). She has D cup titties with medium size areola but good size nipples, a shapely ass, and soft but fairly flat stomach. Her face resembles Sandra Bullock but her hair is dirty blonde.

So I followed my wife out of our room staring at her ass barely covered by a French cut bikini bottom. Her high visible hard nipples pointed the way.

Walking past the dozens of guests on our way to the pool I saw a lot of eyes checking my wife out. Both men and women. We found a couple lounge chairs together and set our towels down. Katie laid back to relax and get some sun and after examining my wife's sexy body in that little bikini I jumped in the pool to cool down.

After a few minutes of splashing around and checking out the swim up pool bar I turned back toward Katie just in time to see her turn over on her stomach and ask the man next to her to untie her bikini top so she doesn't get tan lines. I must admit that even something as simple as that was a stretch for my wife and excited me. He gladly pulled at the tie with a big smile on his face. From my vantage point I could tell he was looking at her side boob that showed when the strings fell to the sides.

After getting out of the pool I sat next to my wife and whispered, "Your friend help you with your top?"

"Pushing the boundaries dear. Is that okay?" She never opened her eyes but was sincere in her question.

"Absolutely babe. We have our hard limits but we'll have fun seeing how close we can get to them!" I said while I gave her arm an affirming squeeze. We had set our out of bounds at any physical contact with others.

So I ordered a couple drinks from our poolside server (not sure what you call them here) and sat back looking at the other eye candy around the pool as well as enjoying my wife's ass, which has swallowed up some of the small bikini bottom and was mostly exposed.

"Here you go sir." Our server handed me two tropical drinks.

"Thank you." I nodded. "Here you go babe."

"Thanks Steve." Katie said as she rose up from her stomach allowing her bikini top to continue laying in the chair. "Oh my!" She exclaimed without covering her tits. Her comment had caused almost everyone around us to look over at my topless wife. "I forgot my top was untied." She said with a smirk while taking her time to lift it up to cover herself. Then she turned back to the man who had untied it for her and asked him to help her get it back on.

"Sure." He said looking at me to see my reaction. Upon my nod he came over and helped Katie tie the top behind her back.

"Thanks." My wife told him. "Sorry about that dear." She said to me with a huge smile on her face. "What was I thinking?"

"Oh I think I know what was on your mind." I was really surprised at her boldness.

"And I can tell what's on yours by the bulge in those trunks." She looked towards my crotch which clearly showed that my cock was hard. "Maybe some other women will see what I'm getting later!"

We drank and lounged and made sexual comments to each the for several more hours. When my wife would get up to walk to a restroom she walked slowly and always past the group of men at the far end of the pool that appeared to be together celebrating something. Their eyes were fucking her and I could read the lips of some of them as they commented what a hot piece of ass Katie is.

We fucked like crazy that night in the hotel and talked about the bachelor party men watching us. The bikini top man seeing her suck my cock. I told her how hot is was for me knowing so many men want to fuck my wife but only I get to. We fell asleep naked and completely satisfied.

The next morning we got up early and went to breakfast. My wife wore a different new, but still small, bikini with a cover up that only went down an inch below her pussy. Plenty of opportunities for me or anyone else to check out her great legs or an occasional peak at her ass when she leaned over to pack her plate with fruit.

After we ate we were back at the pool lounge chairs relaxing and people watching. The bachelor party guys were back at the same end of the pool. A young 20's couple sat on one side of us (the young man couldn't keep his eyes off Katie) and a single older woman with a couple of books on my side.

"I need to use the restroom dear." My wife said as she got up and headed toward the raucous group of younger men who happened to be on the way. Possibly realizing that she was flirting a tad one of them approached her on her way. I couldn't make out what they were saying but he was unapologetically looking up and down her entire body and she was giggling and even looked back at me. She gave him and the rest a playful wave and continued on her way.

"Well?" I asked after my wife had returned and purposely didn't tell me what happened over there.

"Well...he asked me if I wanted to hang out with them. I told him while that might be fun I'm married and you were here with me. And then he asked if my husband shares, which kinda shocked me but I told him we don't do that." Katie looked at me over the top of her sunglasses.

Her heart was racing and she was rambling but I knew she enjoyed the attention. "Were you thinking about our dirty talk last night? How they all watched us having sex?" I asked.

"I was. And honestly it got me very wet. I think we may need to go to the room for a quickie." My wife stood up and pulled me by the hand and we headed back to the room and fucked like wild animals while talking about her new friends ogling her sexy body.

We got back and sat in our chairs enjoying the sun, drinks, talked to several couples around us, and got plenty of sun. We ate lunch at the bar on the beach, we cooled off in the pool, and we ate dinner at the Mexican restaurant in the resort. Katie flirted with some men, I flirted with some women, and we whispered about sex to each other all day.

At one point later in the day I was hitting the poolside restroom and as I was washing my hands the bachelor party gentlemen that had approached my wife came in.

"Your wife is hot man!" The younger man told me confidently.

"Thanks. I think so too!" I responded as he relieved his bladder. "Heard she shot you down." I said fishing for a reaction.

"She said you don't share her. Pity." He said. "Lots of guys get into that these days. No shame."

"Yeah not me. But, if you'd like to watch me fuck her I may be able to arrange that." I informed him.

"Serious?" He asked. "Just tell me when and where!"

So I explained to the young guy where our room is and that I was going to fuck my wife out on our second floor balcony around 9pm. I told him he could watch by himself or bring all his buddies to watch. They can say things to us but not too loud so we don't get in trouble. We bumped fists and went our separate ways.

Around 8:40 I told my wife I couldn't wait to fuck her any longer and needed to get back to our room. We packed up our towels and headed that way. We passed the group of bachelors with my wife in front carrying her cover up so her bikini'd body was on full display. I nodded behind her back at the guy I had spoken to.

When we got into the room we immediately began to kiss and grope at each other. Our clothes came off quick as we didn't have much on.

"Let's play on the balcony baby." I told Katie as I pulled her by the hand. I slid the door open and felt her pull back.

"We're naked!" She shrieked. "Like totally naked."

She was right. My trimmed cock stood out in front of me hard as granite and her beautiful D cups hung perfectly above her sexy stomach and shaved pussy.

"I know!" I said pulling her outside. "I hope someone sees us!"

It was just past dusk and our room lights weren't on so we were mostly concealed by darkness. However, the moon was bright and some lights on a walking path would give anyone out there the ability to see us.

"Just go with it baby." I said as I kissed her neck and squeezed her ass.

She looked around but her sexual appetite and the thought of living out our dirty fantasy took over and she dropped to a squatting position and began to suck my cock. And my wife sucks cock really well. She bobbed her head and played with my heavy balls. One of my hands caressed her hair and one held the railing.

I noticed some movement down below and saw about 5 or 6 men come around some shrubs and look up at us. My wife was oblivious to our new audience and I spoke out "that's it baby. Suck daddy's dick!"

They could see my wife's head bobbing on my cock and I nodded to them. I'm confident they could see my wife's naked body through the balcony spindles as well. I held up my index finger signaling for them to "wait a minute" before they said or did anything.

"Get up her baby, daddy wants some pussy!" I told Katie who stood up. I spun her around and bent her over the balcony. Her legs shoulder width apart and her big titties swinging over the side of the railing. "You've got me so hard baby!" I said as I pushed my dick into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

Still not noticing our friends my wife said "Baby that feels so good. That dick is so good!"

"That pussy feels good too. I'll bet these guys would like to try it!" I said.

My wife got confused and looked back at me.

"Our friends. I'll bet they'd like to fuck you!" I looked towards the men and nodded as I let my cock fall out of her juicy hole.

Katie turned her head and saw the group all standing with their eyes laser focused on her as she was bent over the balcony railing. She was frozen but didn't attempt to hide herself or back away.

"I'll bet that pussy is good!" The young guy that had spoken to my wife at the pool and me on the restroom said. "Don't stop because of us." He added as he rubbed his dick through his pants.

"Fuck me baby!" My wife said looking over her shoulder at me.

I aimed my cock back at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy and pushed inside her. She let out a gasp as she returned her gaze to our audience. "Let's make those titties dance baby!" I told her as I began to pump into her. Her big tits swung and bounced with each thrust.

"You like what you see boys?" My wife shocked me by asking them. "You like my big tits?" She started to rub one of them and pinch her own nipple.

"So sexy baby!" One of them said.

"Dam those titties are gorgeous!" Another exclaimed.

"Who owns that pussy baby?" I asked my wife.

"That's your pussy baby." She answered while looking at the men.

Over the next 5 minutes or so I continued pounding my wife's pussy, slapping her ass, and talking dirty. Some of the men now had their dicks out of their pants and were stroking themselves. She put a hand on her clit and started rubbing herself which resulted in several orgasms. The affect on her of seeing these young men stroking themselves to her was obvious.

"Daddy's gonna take that ass now baby!" I said as I pulled my cock out of her slit and placed the head up against her tight asshole. "Tell them what you want." I told her referring to the the men.

My wife wiggled her ass a little against my rock hard prick and said, "fuck my ass baby!" to the gentle cheers and approval of our friends.

I pushed forward and my wet dick broke the seal of her ass sphincter. Katie let out an exhale and waited for me to push in further.

"Fuck that ass is tight boys!" I told the group. "But she loves a good ass fucking."

With that I buried my dick all the way into her ass. I slowly pulled back until my dick was almost out and pushed right back in to the hilt. My wife began to orgasm very hard.

"You love it when daddy fucks that ass." I said. "Say it!"

"I love when you fuck my ass. You fuck my ass so good daddy!" My wife was in ecstasy. "You're so deep inside me!"

"Tell then where you want me to cum baby!" I instructed my wife.

"Cum in my ass baby. Fill my ass with cum!" My wife was cumming again and getting a little louder than she probably should've.

"I'm getting close baby. I'm gonna fill that tight ass!" I announced. "Here I cum baby. Daddy's filling that ass!" I added as I released what felt like a gallon of hot semen into my wife's bowels.

"Oh fuck that was so good!" My wife said as she collapsed onto the balcony floor.

I stood there with my dick still standing at attention and looked to see that there were only 4 guys left down below. All had their pants down but only one still rubbing his cock.

"I know I came!" One man said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the show." Another said. "I shot my wad."

"We'll see you by the pool tomorrow dear." The man we had both talked to said. "Let me know if you need an audience again."

The men got their clothes proper and left. I lifted my spent wife up and helped her to the bed. Between the great fucking, the drinks, and a day in the sun she was tired.

"Did you arrange that?" She asked but already knew the answer.

"Pushing our boundaries dear." I smirked.

"That was hot." She said. "What do you think about letting one in the room to watch us tomorrow?" She asked tentatively.

"No touching?" I asked. "Or did you want more?"

"No touching. Just watching and whatever he wants to do over there." She said pointing to the chair.

"I'm good with it." I said as I walked into the en-suite to shower.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers