Pushing the Limits Ch. 06 - Oh Mary

Story Info
Mark takes his Mother to an Andalusian Restaurant.
7.7k words
4.66
14.1k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of a multi genre series, with each part designed to work as a standalone piece. The story centres on Mark, his wife Jean, their family, and friends.

In Part 1, Mark had an unexpected and slightly awkward sexual encounter with his sister Elaine.

Part 2 was a crossdressing story, with Mark becoming Maria xx, and by coincidence he ends up seducing Elaine's husband Richard.

We caught up with Jean in Part 3, a lesbian sex story, when she visited her friend Rebecca and together, they explored their bisexuality.

The threads started to come together in Part 4, which straddled crossdressing, lesbianism and loving wives as Jean and Rebecca go to a gay club that Maria xx also happens to visit on the same night. At the end of Part 4 we learn that Jean has won a holiday in Spain for up to ten people.

Part 5 dealt with the start of the holiday. Mark and Elaine had sex in the rain. Jean witnessed it then had a lesbian encounter with their mother Mary. Mark and Jean then had anal sex with a sleeping Mary still in their bed.

We return to the family the next day.

***************************************

Not quite as humid but a higher temperature, the second day at the Villa was another scorcher. With the midday sun beating down, sunbathing was the simple activity for the holidaymakers.

Mary was the first to rise that morning and the first to find a place by the pool. By no means was she working on her tan, wearing a light short sleeve blouse and black skirt; she was sat upright on her sunbed, under a parasol, engrossed by a crime novel. Still however she still cut an alluring figure, with her legs on show and the shape of her braless breasts discernible beneath the thin blouse material.

Elaine on the other hand was in a simple red swimsuit. She lay face down with the top of the swimsuit pulled away to avoid tan lines. This position beautifully displayed the arc of her bare back and the curve of her pert buttocks.

Like Elaine, Jean was also trying to get a tan. She wore a tiny green bikini that was struggling to hold her figure at bay. On her back, with one knee raised, those curves were on show for all, and she caught several glances from behind her circular rimmed glasses.

Next to her Mark was stretched out in a pair of running shorts and simple white t shirt. Listening to a Spotify playlist on a pair of headphones, he seemed to be in another world.

Finally Richard lay on his back, topless in a pair of cargo shorts. Sipping from a warm can of beer, he was pretty obviously sneaking looks at his housemates in their swimming costumes.

The calmness of this poolside scene lasted until it was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up to the gate. The buzzer went off - everybody hesitated, lazily hoping somebody else would get up to answer it. In the end Mary got up and walked to the kitchen where the switch to open the gate was located, shooting a look of annoyance at each of the sunbathers as she passed them.

The gate slowly opened to reveal a young blonde woman standing in front of a taxi, talking to the driver in pidgin Spanish. Kyra had arrived.

She had long, wavy blonde hair capped with an oversize sunhat; a pretty symmetrical face with dark eyebrows and flawless skin shielded by large dark sunglasses. Kyra wore a light white frilly top held up by a tiny, near invisible neck strap baring her shoulders and beautiful flat midriff; rising to just below her navel was a pair of outrageously skimpy blue denim shorts revealing the flesh of simply delicious lightly tanned bum cheeks, drawing eyes down her perfect tanned legs to her feet in a pair of strappy leather wedge heels.

At 21, Kyra had a similar physique to her older sister Elaine, but with the softer edges of youth. In this outfit she looked like a stereotypical hot Instagram girl in the sun, which was suitable given that Mark had recently stumbled on her Instagram account. He became one of her forty thousand followers, or more to the point Maria xx did, Mark didn't have an account in his own name.

"Marky! Marky!" Kyra called out to her older brother, "Have you any cash? I don't have anything to give the driver."

Mark was looking straight at his little sister, but he could not hear her, he was still wearing headphones.

"He'll take a card Kyra." Elaine interrupted, loudly, with a hint of passive aggression in her voice. She loved her sister but had little time for her 'helpless little me' act that she used to manipulate others, particularly men.

"Hello to you too sister," Kyra bit back, but before she could rummage through her bag Mary came bursting out of the house.

"Oh sweetie, so good to see you!" Mary embraced her youngest with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Para usted señor, gracias." Mary handed cash to the driver with a generous tip as he lifted Kyra's bags onto the driveway. "One of you bring those in, Kyra you need to rest yourself after all that travel."

Elaine tutted to herself as she turned away. However her husband sprung off his lounger to help her. Elaine had never known him to move so quickly. "I'll get those for you Kyra," Richard said as he quickly grabbed the luggage.

"Thank oo Ritchie," Kyra spoke in a mock child's voice with her lips pursed. She placed one hand on Richard's bare chest and looked up at him over her sunglasses, "Do you mind putting them in my room?"

Elaine was disgusted. Kyra had only been here two minutes and she already had her mother and her husband waiting on her hand and foot. Elaine turned towards Mark and Jean mouthing "For fuck's sake!"

They could only laugh. Not noticing the mockery, Richard slavishly followed Kyra's swaying rear into the house like a moth to light.

******************************

After a while Jean prepared a meal for everyone. She joined Elaine and Kyra at the patio table as she laid out food for the family.

With Sangria flowing Kyra posed a question to Jean and Elaine. "Why don't we go out tonight?" Kyra sounded excited.

"I think I'd be on for that." Jean was first to respond. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well I know where there are some cool beachside bars, and there might be a beach party" Kyra was much more familiar with the party scene than the others.

Elaine was hesitant. She hadn't been clubbing in years. "Why not?" she eventually blurted, "Don't expect me to go dancing, but I'm on for it."

As Elaine spoke, Richard came out to join them, followed by Mark.

"Where are we going?" Richard enquired.

"You're not going anywhere; you have children to mind." Elaine cut him short.

"But your Mom will babysit them," Richard pleaded as Mary finally joined them, slightly flustered.

"It was a bit of a battle, but the kids are fed," Mary said, clearly tired.

"Mom, us girls are going hitting the bars tonight if you want to join us?" Elaine saw Richard's face redden as she spoke.

"It's okay hunny, I'll stay here with the kids, that's not really my scene," Mary declined.

Elaine saw a satisfied smirk appear on Richard's face. "Okay but you deserve a break from babysitting," Elaine would not be deterred. "Mark how about you bring Mum out for dinner, somewhere nice?"

"Ooh now that sounds more like it," Mary loved her grandchildren, but this was her holiday too and did not want to be stuck babysitting every night.

Mark had not said a word, but now he felt an awkwardness. The previous night he had seen his mother mostly naked, he had sex with Jean while she slept in the same bed, she had sex with his wife for heaven's sake. But nobody except himself and Jean knew all of that, so he decided to pretend it never happened (Mark was getting good at this). "Yeah okay. How about I drive us into Malaga, there is a restaurant there that I spotted on tripadvisor when I was researching the holiday Palacio something, it is connected to a hotel I think but regarded as one of the best restaurants in the old town," he said, with some assurance.

"Hang on a second," Richard was not happy, "I thought this was supposed to be a girls night, why does Mark get to go out?" He turned to Mary, "I'll take you out, let Mark mind the children, we can go to that Australian steak place along the strip, what do you reckon?"

Deadpan, Mark stated dryly, "They're not my children Richard." The ladies laughed; Richard did not say another word. Mark noticed that Kyra and Elaine kept grinning at him even after the laughter stopped. 'What's up with them?' he wondered.

******************************

"Come on Jean, we have so many places to try!" Kyra screeched out the back door of the taxi.

Jean, still at the porch of the house shouted back "Just a minute!." She turned back to Mark who was standing inside the doorway, "I just thought it would be nice if you brought your Mum out instead of leaving her here babysitting. She deserves to feel special sometimes."

"It's just, you know, a bit awkward after last night," Mark was anxious.

"What your Mum and I did last night is not for you to worry about. She was asleep before you got in and you were gone before she awoke this morning. No reason for you to feel awkward," reassured Jean, but Mark was sceptical.

Jean continued, "She may be your Mum but she's still a woman. Take her out, make sure she enjoys herself. Show her a good time."

Mark raised an eyebrow, "I think you did that last night," he joked.

"Oh shush!" Jean playfully slapped her husband. "Just do whatever makes her happy. Now I'm going."

"Just don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Mark smiled.

"And that rules out what exactly?" Jean joked back. She pursed her lips and leaned into Mark. "I love you."

"I love you too," Mark replied. They kissed and Jean made her way to the car.

"You're lucky to have her Mark," a voice came from inside the house. Mark closed the door, turned, and looked up to see his mother descend the staircase.

Mary wore a stunning if slightly unusual two-piece outfit comprising a long dress and separate bodice swimsuit shaped garment underneath. The dress was made from a golden sand coloured patterned mesh. It had full length sleeves, and while the dress ran down to her ankles it had a generous slit from the mid-thigh. The dress opened just above navel level in a V up to the shoulders revealing the brilliant white, lace up from the front, bodice. The bodice also split at the navel and was held together by criss-crossing laces over a widening gap to just above the bust. The outfit was rounded off by a pair of matching sand coloured strappy high heel sandals.

Mary's mature curves filled the outfit superbly and it left extraordinarily little to the imagination. Her full breasts looked larger than normal as they were barely contained by the straining bodice, the gap putting her bosom nearly fully on show, the areolas just about covered by material. Mary's legs looked resplendent under the transparent mesh, the colour complimenting her developing tan, the shoes the very picture of eroticism.

Mark was stunned into silence as he looked at the woman who had reared him in a way he had never done. He noted that Mary's figure was not that different to Elaine's, long legs, delicate features, beautiful eyes. Of course age had filled out her shape, but in beautiful proportion. For the first time Mark noted similarities with his own wife Jean; the gravity defying beasts, widened hips, generous but firm rear.

Mary glanced at Mark as she adjusted an earring, "Did you hear me, I said you are very lucky to have Jean," she repeated.

"Um yes..." Marks voice was caught in his throat. "Jean is wonderful"

"Are you okay son?" Mary queried, "you look like you have seen a ghost."

"Sorry Mom, I've just never seen you dressed like this," he explained.

"Jean helped me pick this out," Mary explained, "when we went shopping last week, she was going to get it for herself but then she said it would suit me better."

"It certainly looks quite eh, light," Mark chose his words carefully, skirting the dangers of not upsetting her by letting her think it was inappropriate but also not wanting to sound like he was perving on his own mother.

"It is, it's still very warm and I didn't want to wear something that would make me tired and sweaty," Mary said, clearly not having any concerns.

Mark felt a lump in his throat. "We better get going if we are to make our reservation, am I okay like this?" Even as a married man, Mark had not lost the habit of seeking his mother's approval.

Mary looked her son up and down. The slim fitting khaki trousers suited his slender toned figure, as did the neat short sleeved open collar shirt, and fitted sport jacket.

"My perfect toyboy," she joked as Mark opened the door for her.

"Goodbye Richard!" Mary yelled into her son in law who was busy feeding the children in the kitchen. Richard came out to the hallway just in time to see the sexy mature woman walk out. His jaw dropped.

Mark looked back at Richard, with raised eyebrows, grinning, then followed his mother out the door.

*********************************

It took over half an hour for the taxi to reach the old town of Malaga, but it was trip through the decades for Mary. Wistfully, she looked out the passenger window, at the warren of narrow alleyways, the palm trees towering above ancient sandstone buildings and the glistening stone paved streets. All of this brought her back to a time when travel was innocent, and love was young. Back then dinner reservations were unheard of, for Mary and Leo they made do with tapas treats as they skipped from one bar to the next. But while money can buy experiences, it cannot buy romance -- a lesson long since learned for better and worse.

It had taken many years, but she was getting a taste of this once again, being taken out into the Spanish night, an opportunity to be spoiled, a handsome young man at her side. Mary reached out her left hand towards Mark, then glanced over at him, smiling, as he briefly took his eyes off the road and squeezed her hand. It lasted just a second, maybe two, but it was enough to cause a fluttering feeling in Mary, an excitement caused by not being a mother for once, or a grandmother, a homemaker, or a childminder -- tonight she was simply a woman.

The drive took longer than Mark had expected, but then he never expected to be so distracted. It was only when Mary stepped out into the evening sun that Mark realised quite how revealing his mother's outfit was, and how good she looked in it.

Initially he wondered if he should say something, but he was afraid of embarrassing her, and now they were nearly at their destination it was too late.

The thin material of the dress was barely visible. Not only could Mark see his mother's bare shoulders, the centre of her torso right down to her navel, and almost all of her breasts, but her legs were visible right up to her hips, indeed it was more than her legs, it was her buttocks.

Mark constantly stole glances at her body as he drove, studying every inch of skin from the high heeled feet to the shapely tanned legs, from the youthful fleshy thighs to her round firm buttock and from her generous swollen bosom to her graceful neck. Those curves, her sheer sexuality, with each glance he saw her less as a mother and more as the object of his desire.

"We can park here, it's just a short walk to the restaurant," Mark explained to Mary as he reversed into a tight on street parking place.

"Honestly Mark I don't mind driving home, why don't you take a drink tonight, I'll take water, I don't mind," Mary offered with a genuine concern.

"Nonsense." Mark switched off the engine and got opened the car door. "The car hire is in my name, besides..." Mark got out, walked around to the passenger side, and opened Mary's door, "This is your night to enjoy yourself."

Mary blushed as she took her son's hand and stepped out of the car. Immediately she linked his arm and pulled him in close. It was just her son but being close to a man again was both affirming and assuring.

The sea breeze whistled through the narrow streets and cooled an otherwise sweltering night. The taste of salt carried on the air; the sea smell mixed with fragrances wafting from the busy restaurants that lined every street.

At this proximity to Mary, Mark got a smell that took him back to his childhood, a familiar scent that made him feel safe and relaxed -- his mother's perfume. This homely instinct was juxtaposed with the view beneath him because any time he turned to his mother he was met with the sight of her bursting cleavage. So stretched was the bodice that from above, Mark could spy the edge of her areolas. Taking a sharp intake of breath he looked to the sky, 'Stop that Mark,' he thought to himself.

"And this should be it," Mark broke a silence as they arrived at an elaborately decorated square shaped building. He led Mary to the waiter at the door below a sign saying, 'Hotel Palacio Solecio.' "Nosotros tenemos una reserva para dos," Mark spoke, trying to impress his mother with his Spanish. The waiter looked at him strangely. He did not understand. Mark was embarrassed.

"What my husband said was we have a reservation for two," Mary interjected to save his blushes.

"Yes of course, this way," the waiter replied in perfect English and led them inside.

"Husband? What was that about?" Mark whispered to his Mum.

"Just a bit of fun, I just wanted to see if he would believe that an old woman like me could be married to a handsome young man," Mary giggled. "Besides, it was bad enough that you botched the Spanish, you don't want him thinking you are dating your mother!" she added.

"First husband, now date," Mark laughed back.

"Let me have my fun!" Mary said as she gave Mark a playful shove.

The interior of the restaurant was spectacular and surprising; the dining area was a traditional enclosed Spanish patio with a glass roof high above. Bedecked with ornaments and plants it had a classy yet hip subtropical feel.

The waiter led them to a table right in the centre of the room. Mark could sense the eyes of fellow diners turn towards them as they made their way through the tables, with men, and women, unable to resist a glance at Mary's body. Again he became concerned for his mother, but when he saw the grin on her face, he knew that she was enjoying the attention.

It took a little while but by the time they had finished their starter, and Mary her first two glasses of wine, they relaxed into their surroundings and the chat began to flow. Naturally, they fell into their Mother and Son roles, with Mary probing and quizzing the more reticent Mark. She asked about work, friends, future plans, and then of course Jean. Mary seemed at pains to praise Mark's wife. Mark could only blush. He felt he had to clear the air.

"Mum, I know that you and Jean... last night... you," Mark was stuck for words, how do you accuse your mother of sleeping with your wife?

Suddenly feeling defensive, Mary took a breath, then interrupted; "She said you had an understanding, we thought it would be okay. It was just a little fun!"

Mark reached across the table and took his mother's hand, "It is okay, and we do have an understanding," he reassured her, then smiled, "besides, I know you have always had an eye for women, maybe we just have a similar taste!"

Mary feigned shock. "What are you saying, you can't speak like that to your mother," she laughed.

"Come on," Mark reasoned, "Elaine and I remember when 'cousin' Irene used to come and stay, you know we figured out that she wasn't really your cousin."

Mary had a coy look in her eyes, "Irene was a very close friend," she explained.

"A close friend that used to share your bed?" Mark smirked.

"Okay, we had some intimacy, but I don't need to explain myself to you," Mary was getting a little annoyed. "And I was not lying, we were, sort of, cousins."