Pushing the Limits Ch. 06 - Oh Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her most sensitive erogenous zones being triggered simultaneously, Mary was already building towards climax. Both she and Mark would have loved to make this moment last, but their bodies would not allow it. With his crotch slapping against Mary's soft flesh, Mark uttered, "I'm close."

The feeling was so intense that Mary could not answer. Instead her thighs tensed and restricted Marks movements, forcing him as deep as he could back into the place from which he first emerged.

An exhale, a groan, a shriek. A release. Mark poured stream after stream of cum deep into his Mother as she gradually came down from her peak, her muscles relaxing beneath him.

Mark breathed deeply as fog of sex cleared, his penis still pumping out the remaining drops of semen. Only then did the reality of the situation hit him.

He was lying naked, on top of his mother, his softening cock still buried in her vagina. He looked down at Mary's face. Her head was turned sideways, looking away from him. Was she already having regrets?

Gently, Mark slipped one hand beneath Mary's cheek then turned her head to face him. Mary looked him straight in the eyes. The stared at one another, trying to decipher the other's thoughts.

Mark sensed his mother was doubting herself, her face slightly scrunched, her glare severe. Those eyes, the eyes of love, so beautiful. This body in his arms, stunning. And this was his mother.

Mark was getting aroused again. He clenched her buttock and pulled her thigh up over his hip. As he did so, Mark thrusted, pushing his again firm member deep into Mary.

At once that severe look melted, those beautiful eyes rolling back. Mary grabbed her son's head and pulled him in for a loving kiss. They held that kiss until Mark's thrusting became too much for Mary, who broke to shriek.

"Aaagh, oh, agh"! Mary squealed. "No, not this time," she pleaded.

Mark slowed his thrusts. Mary lifted herself off his cock. "This time," she continued, "let me taste it."

Mark waited for Mary to slip down the bed and get to work on his penis. Instead however, Mary turned around, she wanted to sixty-nine, and before he knew what was happening, his Mum's dripping cunt was lowering onto his face.

It was wet, it was fragrant, it was... delicious. Mark feasted on Mary's juices and even picked up the unmistakeable flavour of his own semen. Mary for her part savoured her son's slick long cock, squeezing, licking, and sucking it. She could feel his veins pulsing, the semen building inside - he was ready to shoot again.

Suddenly Mary jumped, Mark had flicked her clitoris with his tongue. This made her tightly clench her lips around his cock, and Mark was over the edge, shooting hot cum back her throat.

Mary swallowed Mark's cream with glee, that was until she gagged. She broke her suction, tuned around and planted an open mouth kiss on her son. They kiss, they swallowed, they rested.

And there they laid, swapping juices with their tongue, bodies intertwined, naked in the heat of the Andalusian night. A night which felt like a dream.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will pick up on the girls' night out, and fills in some of the gaps from earlier on that day.