All Comments on 'Pushing Vignettes'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Good but not your best

Gym Talk - 3/5:

And right off the start we encounter our first and biggest problem - the relationship those 3 have is so complex not even they know exactly how it works (or at least Malena doesn’t). Even though Alanna agreed to it rather fast I still doubt she’ll be so easy with it once she gets the short end of the stick one of those nights. The rest was a rather pleasant fast-paced lesbian sex story, nothing too special. You did however get the female perspective really good, looking for more of that in the future.

Oops, I May Have Done That - 4/5:

Nice chronological connection to the wedding mentioned in Pushing Buttons, the name change however would have passed me by if you hadn’t pointed it out. Even his mom was surprised by their three-way relationship but then again she seems to be OK with it, she’s either blinded happy to see A&A finally together or simply has immense trust in her son. Looking back at Alannas sex drive I wasn’t even a little bit surprised at the turn of events, good thing he got some of the action as well. Her wedding wish however did surprise me a good deal, nice touch there. In the end it was a pleasant read with lots of sex and a rather complex outcome for the cousin, not exactly sure Alanna is that evil though.

Watch This - 10/5 for moms dramatic entry:

Continuing for the failed wedding was a good way to start this one but when his mom burst in the room was the pinnacle of the story. His mom is the definition of cool, no wonder that Alanna lines her so much! And I guess we got the aster about the three-way - she’s completely OK with it if she invited Malena for christmas, can’t get a better sign than that. The shortest of the vignettes but the best, the chemical situations and dry humour between the characters gave it a superb flair.

Get Out Of My Head - 4/5:

I knew that the the poker orgy will have consequences for the other too, though I though that Beth & Josh being an item would be enough for each other. Then again all her thought during sex pretty much revealed why that isn’t so, that talk will be something special. As will be her night wilt Alanna once the tests are over.

Overall:

Definitely a god read and time well spent but the bar that Pushing Buttons set is just too hight for these vignettes to achieve. Individually they are nothing special but read in sequence and considering the previous instalments they become something more complex and a lot more compelling, good thing you published them together like this. You managed to present different points of view the giving us the chance to see this peculiar group from female perspective, and you did it really good.

Although A&A at the protagonists of the story and the vignettes involved at least one of them in some way I was hoping to see the other front he group doing things on their own too, but if you decided to do that in separate stories that’s fine too. What keeps bothering me is that the relationship between A&A&M still isn't defined by themselves, instead they resort to others coming to terms with it and just going with the flow. I'm not trying to put a label on it but it starts to lose meaning when there is such long history between A&A and then suddenly M joins in and everyone is happy about it, even M doesn't exactly know where this is going and how it's working. Hopefully you'll address this in a future instalment, I'm hoping for that A&A non-white wedding :)

In the end I gave it an overall score of 4* and definitely looking forward to more.

Rampage62468Rampage62468almost 8 years ago
Couldn't get into it.

Just wasn't for me.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Concur with Captain Fapulus

They pretty much said everything I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fix the tags

the tags are super specific nobody will be able to find this story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

great work, dude. normally i can't get a boner during a mmf scene but this was an exception, even came because i was a tad bit disappointed with the supposed ffm that turned out to be technically ffm but was not. keep it up!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your stories and especially all these characters. Me I am most attracted to smoking hot pierced lil beth but thats me lol. I will look for your new story on kobo if it is there so thank you. Ps Anonymous is right your tags suck I search for stories often by tags and those ones are irrellivent. Collage roommates maybe one to use definitely anal should be one and just DP or double penetration not both in one tag or it is unique and unfindable. thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Quite good story but I'd love to see continuation of Font of Fertility.

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
Comments for Captain_Fapulus

A response to Captain_Fapulus.

"our first and biggest problem - the relationship those 3 have is so complex not even they know exactly how it works (or at least Malena doesn’t)."

Yup; they've only been doing this for a few weeks, and they're making up their rules as they go along. Polyamory doesn't have much of a user's manual. Allana may know what she WANTS to have happen, but probably doesn't know HOW to make it work. But they're working through things, and talking to each other. Which is more than most people manage to do.

"not exactly sure Alanna is that evil though."

Evil, probably not. Manipulative though, which can become evil without a lot of care.

"but the bar that Pushing Buttons set is just too high for these vignettes to achieve."

Everybody's tastes are different, of course, but I think these short vignettes are just as good as "Pushing Buttons" was. I gave all three of the "Pushing" stories 5 stars, and I certainly hope that the author continues this excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story! Can we have more Christa please? She is now single after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love these stories

Keep pushing. We want more from the gang!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 7 years ago
need more pushing or font

love both stories and await more

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
Sequel please

Great characters, should continue with Austin and Alanna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too late

When are the MAA going to return?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feel bad for Josh

He got the short end of the stick all the time. Everyone prefers Austin over him, even his main fuck buddy. Poor guy.

ishrapishrapover 5 years ago
We want more pushing stories

You promised, but a long time ago. Are they coming back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

Found these the other day and im hooked! is there ever more comming out?

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Good

Sorta innocent in a raw kinda way and deep enough to offer "redeeming social value"

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

What's next four years of college or an Alanna and Austin wedding with a permanent third wheel?

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

This story has a serious future, maybe even a reboot? I wouldn't mind seeing a Quarantine edition.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

This was good, but if Josh keeps getting on like a jealous guy, he’s going to end up alone and Austin will end up with all the girls. If he gets more sensitive to his girlfriend’s and other girls’ feelings and acts correctly, Beth and Ricki will both forget Austin and totally fall in love with him for real.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know this story feels like it was written a whole world ago, but has there been any consideration for continuing the series? Specifically Austin, Alannah and Malena's story, even though a general addition would be more than welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful characters and build-up but a waste of their potential because this could have been a big series here on Literotica(like big tit club or ordinary life)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A wonderful piece! I really enjoy that you tend to take your time with characters. Makes hitting the sex scenes better.

I’ve really enjoyed your writing here and look forward to reading more ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...