Puss in Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin could no longer hold back and when Ash came, her pussy spasmed and helped milk his dick up inside her. He jerked and grunted with his legs straight, his toes curled and just about suffocated inside her mess of tits. It looked like the old man was sitting in the electric chair as the switch was flipped. He had not released that much cum since he fucked that hooker in Korea sixty years ago. When the men lifted Ash off of Marvin's lap, her pussy was so stretched, it reminded the men of a clump of shaved ham with butter melted all over it.

Chris was ready for his turn again and the young man shook his head, "Watching you old men trying to fuck a woman is like watching an Irishman try to out drink us. Let me show you how it's done." When he stooped down and looked at Ash's leaking pussy, he shook his head again, "Damn...that pussy is ruined. I think I will come in the back door."

The men handed Ash to Chris and she said, "I don't know what you are bragging at there, Scottish man. This lassie is way too much for you to handle. You're only worthy of fucking my feet."

Chris was the only man strong enough to bounce the big-titted, skinny wasted 130 pound woman on his dick by himself. His dick was already hard again and sticking up in the air like a flag pole. Sitting her down on the edge of the table, he scooped a mess of cum from her gaped vagina and smeared it all over his dick for lube. Lifting her back up, she locked her boots around his waist while he worked her asshole onto his cock head. Once it popped in, he let her sink down on it.

Chris was strong enough to hold Ash up and bounce her on his erection. His arms were locked under her arms and her tits were pressed against his chest like giant pillows. Milk was running down his chest hairs and dripping on the floor while she took him in the butt. Her pussy was mushed up against his stomach as she grinded on his 7 inches looking like she was riding a horse. The warmth of his skin and the friction on her clit was too much and she once again exploded in orgasm. With nothing in her pussy to obstruct her squirt, it was more of a full gush. She squealed again!

"Fill her ass up with that Euro seed!" One of the men laughed mockingly.

Chris was walking with Ash and fucking her ass at the same time. He sat her back down on the edge of the table and ordered the men, "Take her boots back off. I need to see those bare feet again."

"Oh no you don't. If my feet even touch that filthy floor, I'm going to make someone clean them off with their tongue," she threatened.

The men did not listen and unzipped her boots for the second time that evening. Knowing she meant business, they sat them down on the table next to one another very gently. Without wearing socks inside the leather, her feet were moist with sweat. Chris left her sitting on the edge of the table and leaned her back so that he could put her soft sweaty soles in his face while he fucked her in the ass.

He moaned, "Mmmmmm...oh yeah!"

The muscular indentations on both sides of his ass cheeks were contracting as he continued to thrust his cock into Ash's booty. She clenched it around his shaft and he shot his second load deep in her bowels. He grunted into her soles and tried to keep licking and smelling them throughout his orgasm. With a couple of post orgasm jerks, he withdrew his cock and showed all the cheering men that her gaped ass now matched her pussy.

Mickey, who was a 58 year old electrician, took his jeans off so that he could have a turn. His tiny 5 inch cock was so small that one of the men said, "You won't even make a dent in that mess."

Ash laughed, "I didn't know they grew that small. No pussy or ass for you. I will jerk it off with my toes...I know I won't have trouble getting it between them. Anyone want to bet 20 dollars that I can jerk this guy off with just two toes?"

A murmur could be heard as all the men were rambling. Several of the men did take the bet and watched as the man sat into a chair and Ash carefully stepped into another chair without touching the floor. Lester pushed her chair in front of Mickey. Spreading her big and second toe like fingers, she gripped the small cock to the whooping of the men who were amazed.

Mickey's cock was uncircumcised and the foreskin slid perfectly with her grip. Her burgundy toes were squeezing and jerking him off just like she had claimed. His mouth was hanging open and she ordered him, "Shoot that disgusting cum all over my toes you old senile bastard."

"This fucking whore knows how to treat cocks. Wow!" Dennis commented to the crowd.

Mickey could not last and shot his cum straight into the air like a zit had been popped. He gurgled and quivered while he unloaded his stick mess all over Ash's feet. She giggled, "See...now pay up boys!"

For the next hour the men continued to fuck Ash's pussy, ass and feet. She was a sticky mess with her mascara running, her hair a wreck, and her orifices looked like they had been through a meat grinder which they had. Just as one of the men was fucking her while trying to hold her up just like Chris had done, he lost his strength and let Ash down to the floor. All the men gasped and went silent as they knew the strict orders were that her bare feet were not to touch the floor. The guy was so distraught at the look in her eyes that he stopped fucking and apologized.

Ash looked around the room like the queen bee had been betrayed by one of her drones and ordered, "Ok! You did it now! Not only are you going to clean them immediately, you will not be allowed to finish with me. That is your punishment. You two...pick me up and sit me back on the table."

Two men quickly picked the angry messy blonde up and sat her on the table. The bottoms of her feet were slightly darker from the floor and she quickly ordered the elderly man who had dropped her, "Get your ass over here and clean this up. I warned you and now you are going to take care of this while you jerk off!"

His name was Fred and he was a 64 year old retired doctor so he was horrified by the sanitary aspects of what he was required to perform. Ash didn't care and she meant business. Just a stern look from those makeup smeared raccoon looking eyes was all that was needed and Fred was down on his knees, licking the underside of her left foot.

"There you go. That is disgusting. Keep going Doc and while you are at it.....Marvin I believe you need to clean the other foot since you started this whole thing," commanded Ash.

Marvin knelt next to Fred and began licking the bottom of her opposite foot like a cat cleaning himself. Both men's tongues were moving up and down like they were in a race. It tickled but Ash maintained composure so they could finish.

"I think the deal was Fred, you needed to beat your meat while you cleaned my feet. Hey...I'm a poet!" Ash mockingly laughed.

Fred was jerking his cock and then Ash added, "I need both you lame Grandpas to beat off for the queen."

At Marvin's age, there was no way he was getting hard again so soon after an orgasm but he jerked his rubbery dong like he had been ordered. When Fred's tongue painted Ash's heel, he grunted and squirted his cum on the floor in 7 or 8 shots. It came out hard and furiously. Not long after Fred had dumped his load, Marvin grunted and shot his cum on the floor as well.

He was trembling and Ash's eyes popped open, "I didn't know soft cocks could shoot cum. Huh! I learned something."

I think it's time to wrap this up. Someone get my boots and clothes. As Ash was getting dressed, the men were also getting dressed, adjusting the tables and chairs, trying to get the VFW back in order. As she zipped up her second boot, she was handed her socks full of cash. At that time, she didn't know how much was in them but later would find out there was just over 3,000 dollars.

Just as she was about to call Charles, he came walking in and asked, "What happened here? I was texting you over and over."

Ash adjusted her jeans, finger-raked her hair which looked like an eighties rocker and replied, "Oh hi honey! I was just about to call you. I have good news...our trip to New Orleans is now paid for!"