Elderly Ecstasy

Story Info
A pretty detective gets drugged and gangbanged by old men.
9.1k words
4.49
67.1k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,145 Followers

This story is the fourth in a series about a pretty detective named Ash and her slutty antics. The previous ones in order are, "A Round of milk for Everyone, A Round of Milk for Everyone Ch 2, and Undercover Slut." Read how she uses her good looks to satisfy her sexual desires.

A few months had passed since Ashley had worked undercover. It felt good to take down the sex crime ring in the Orlando area and now it was back to business as usual as a regular detective. Working with Erin, her law enforcement partner, they seemed to get in a rhythm and most of their cases were closed relatively quickly. Her professional life had never been better with the exception of one thing and that was her sexual desires started occupying her thoughts more and more.

Before the trip to San Francisco and working undercover, Ash's life had been normal. She was your typical, blonde, attractive, married, 32 year old, professional mom and wife with two small children that had a good time with her friends on occasion. She and Charles had always had a good sex life but those two experiences had inflated her internal sex drive.

San Francisco was a wild, much needed lesbian experience with Erin and Erin's wife Dee that can only be described as an orgasm-filled trip with nearly a dozen different women. After writing that off as hot but experimental debauchery, Ash worked undercover and ended up sucking several cocks in the gloryhole booth and getting gangbanged by a group of homeless men.

She had always been upfront with Charles and each time, told him what happened. He was so understanding and they often would use those slutty acts as a means to enhance their sex life. Her problem was now she was getting urges more often and they were getting stronger and harder to resist. Ash would look at Erin differently and think about fucking her during a drive in the middle of a case. She would actually reminisce about sucking a stranger's cock in the gloryhole booth and get extremely wet. Her gangbang was repulsive yet exciting. It was dirty yet thrilling. It was sickening yet amazing. She wondered how she could suppress those thoughts enough to keep her from acting upon them again.

Her work progressed and on a day Erin had taken off sick is when strong feelings had resurfaced. Ash was called to investigate some continuing thefts at an all-male assisted living facility called "The Golden Years." It was an upscale living quarters for elderly men that were in better shape physically and financially who did not have to reside in a nursing home. The men were retired doctors, lawyers, business men and tycoons that had made money in their working lives but now needed extra assistance with their health and wellbeing not what it once was. Across the street was an equally impressive facility for women.

Because the case was so low risk, Ash took it solo. She walked into the high rise building, looked around in amazement and mumbled under her breath, "Wow. This is where I wouldn't mind spending my golden years if I needed help."

One floor in the facility was dedicated to the medical needs with a nurse's station and health checkup rooms. There was a recreation area in the basement with shuffleboard, card tables, a small weight room, along with a pool table. The place spared no expense and almost seemed like a hotel.

"Hello. I'm Detective Ash and I was sent down to investigate the thefts. Can I speak to the building manager?" She asked while showing her badge to the receptionist.

The manager arrived and they sat down to discuss the incidents. Ash took notes and then asked, "You mind if I talk to Ralph?" Ralph had been the one robbed twice.

"Sure, he is down in the rec room. Just take the elevator to the basement," replied the manager.

Ash proceeded down and when the doors opened, she could see several old men hanging out, playing cards and shuffleboard. She approached the Orderly, dressed in camo scrubs and spoke, "Hi. I'm the detective and I need to speak to Ralph. Which one is he?"

Little did Ash know that the Orderly was an ex-con named Peggy who had recognized Ash from when she arrested several of her friends a couple years back. She was a larger, unattractive lady with a huge tattoo across her chest on the top of her boobs. A lesbian with many piercings, she replied in a hasty tone, "That's him in the red shirt."

Edgar, a 67 year old, who worked afternoon security for the building, was resentful of actual police. He had been rejected many times over trying to become a cop and felt that they thought they were better than he was. Even though he hated that profession, he could not deny Ash's good looks. He spoke to Peggy when Ash walked away, "So they send us her? She is too pretty to figure this out. Probably a typical dumb blonde."

Peggy snickered, "Yeah, I know that bitch. Little young Miss America there busted several of my girls over on the east side a couple of years ago. We will make sure she has no clue."

Little did Ash know that Peggy and Edgar were the culprits that committed the crimes. They had an elaborate racket going and would abuse their keys to strategically steal from the old men. They stared at Ash with daggers as she approached the card game.

"Excuse me. Are you Ralph?" Ash asked while showing her badge.

Ralph looked up and remarked, "Holy fuck! My prayers have been answered. Finally a gorgeous woman who has sought me out."

The three men at the table laughed and the other men had stopped doing what they were doing to stare at the gorgeous young detective. Ralph was a 74 year old widower with a thick head of white hair. Cocky and a leader type personality, he reached around to the back of Ash and squeezed her ass in her tight slacks then mumbled, "Damn girl, you have some tight junk in that trunk. It also looks like you have plenty of junk in that attic," referring to her large lactating boobs.

Once again the men laughed and Ash tried to deflect his crude comments in order to gain the information she needed, "Hello Mr. Sizemore, I need to speak to you concerning the thefts. Can I talk to you for a minute in private?"

"Only if you show me those balloons," he chuckled.

Once again Ash deflected his comment even though she was thinking he needed tasered and spoke with him in the corner. Although slightly covered by a professional blazer, her boobs were so big that both sides of the lapel curved outward in the shape of a light bulb accentuating her breast size through her red crop top shirt. After taking notes, she informed Peggy and Edgar that she would return the next day because her second victim was out with his daughter for the day.

Peggy smirked and when Ash left, she told him, "Look at her come waltzing in here with her blonde hair, body all tan, dressed in her tight slacks, wearing her jacket and pointed little Lulus camel suede flats or whatever the fuck you call them. I'm going to get her tomorrow. Did you see how all the men were looking at her?"

She looked around then smiled deviously, "Oh I have the perfect revenge. If you think those old fuckers are stirred up now...you just wait."

So the next day, Ash had planned to stop by the Golden Years first thing but after feeding the early rising kids, she was running late. She shimmied into her tight stylish jeans which was no easy task for a girl with a bubble butt and skinny waist. She quickly buttoned her beige top, put her blonde hair in a ponytail, and slipped her feet into her brown ankle boots. With her Yeti mug in one hand, and her badge in the other, out the door she scampered.

Later that morning while driving the car with Erin in the passenger seat, she tipped her thermos just as she hit a bump. A huge splash of coffee went down her top, making a huge mess. "Damn! Look at this. I can't investigate looking like this. I look like a shyster used car salesman," Ash snickered.

Erin offered a solution, "Let's switch tops. I know mine won't fit you but it will be fine while you go over to the old folk's home. Drop me off at HQ...then when you're done questioning, run home, change and bring my shirt back to me."

It was not ideal but basically the only option. Ash pulled the car behind a rarely used building, offering them a semi-secluded area. Erin was barely over five feet and Ash was a half a foot taller so they both knew it would be a small miracle if Ash could even get Erin's shirt buttoned over her massive tits.

When both women had their shirts off...sitting in the car...in a parking lot...in the middle of the daylight, it resembled a lesbian porn scene. What Ash hadn't realized was that the coffee had soaked all the way through to the bra and the left cup was soaked.

"It's ok, you can use my bra too. I know it will be way too small but it will work for now while you are there. You don't want those jugs to be swaying freely in the wind and showing off those large nipples," suggested Erin

Ash snickered, thanked Erin and when she unfastened her bra, allowing it to fall, Erin's face lit up. Those monster milk-filled tits had a perfect white triangle tan line around the nipples left from her bikini top because Ash had gone to the pool over the weekend. The creamy white area looked like a three sided door perfectly formed outside the pinkish brown bumpy areolas.

Ash thought it was cute because when Erin removed her own bra, she never took her eyes off of Ash's tits, "You like what you see?"

Erin gulped before handing Ash her small silky B cup bra, "You know I do. Ever since San Fran, I can't stop thinking about them. They are so perfect and full." Ash giggled then Erin scanned back and forth out of the window before asking, "Do you care if I suck them? Please? I will be quick...I promise."

"Erin! Are you serious? Someone could drive by any minute and catch us. However, I was running behind this morning and didn't get a chance to pump."

"See...now we have a reason. You can be on the lookout and if someone comes...beside me hehe...then you can hurry and get dressed. Please?"

Ash had to admit to herself, not only was she turned on, it would be practical, "Ok...but if I tell you to stop, you need to move like lightning. I can see the headlines now...two cops arrested."

Erin positioned herself across the console and ended up almost in a sideways laying position. Ash cradled her head over her arm and held her like a baby. Erin's tongue flicked Ash's hardening nipple before locking her lips onto the gumdrop.

"Oh my God! If you only knew how good that felt," Ash moaned.

Erin's cheeks were moving quickly as she sucked the sweet liquid from Ash's tit, "Mmmmm. I love it," she mumbled, allowing some milk to dribble down her cheek before quickly suctioning those lips back on.

Erin was gulping it down which felt amazing to Ash. Not only was Erin wet inside her slacks, Ash was feeling her juices flow as well. With her free hand, Ash put it on top of Erin's head to pull her even harder onto her spewing boob. The sensation on her engorged nipple was amazing. The difficult part was to get her hand from the arm that was holding Erin's head down between her legs.

"Oh! Right there! Suck just a little harder," Ash moaned her instructions to Erin.

With some subtle effort, Ash managed to get her hand between her legs without disturbing her cradled elbow holding the sucking Erin's head. Using three fingers, she forcefully rubbed the crotch of her jeans trying to find that perfect friction on her clit using the slurping sensation on her sensitive nipple as a catalyst. Pushing so hard on the denim, her panties were wedging between her gooey pussy lips underneath.

"Harder Erin! Swallow it down!" Ash squealed. After a few more rubs, she let loose with a strong orgasm, "Unnngggggfffffffffff! Ohh! Unngggg!" Her finger slowed down and then stopped. Her spasms made her entire lower abdomen contract inside her jeans.

When Ash came, Erin thought that was so sexy, she wanted to have a strong one herself. Knowing she needed to drain some milk out of the opposite tit, Erin came up with a wonderful plan to do both. She stopped sucking and wiped her lips with the back of her hand before scooting more over to the driver's side across Ash's chest. She was now in position to use the gear shift handle on her own crotch.

Ash's attitude turned from hurry up and do your thing to hurry up and suck this tit because it feels so damn good. Erin squirmed and finally settled on an ideal position. She was able to hold and tweak Ash's nipple with one hand and suck the other one while grinding her pussy on the gearshift.

"I have never seen a nipple that big...mmmmm," Erin whispered before latching on.

As soon as her warm lips clamped around it, Ash let out a low extended moan. Within seconds she could feel the milk being sucked out into her partner's mouth. Erin swirled her hips at first until she found the sweet spot between her legs. She rocked back and forth and yelped with her mouth full. The car was rocking along with her mighty grind.

Ash's free nipple was shooting milk all over Erin's boobs and stomach. She lowered her seat back and put her boot covered feet up on the dash with the steering wheel between her legs. Erin was devouring her tit and suddenly erupted in orgasm. It was so powerful, she almost bit the nipple with her convulsion-like jaws. Ash thought Erin may never stop cumming in her pants.

Popping her mouth off the reddened, swollen nipple inside the creamy untanned white triangle, Erin gasped, "Fuck that was insane. Wow!"

"We better get dressed. Hand me your bra," Ash pointed as she lifted the seat to its original position.

Erin climbed back to her seat and buttoned Ash's shirt without a bra because she knew there would be no way it would fit and with her small breasts, she could easily go without one for a little while. When it was buttoned, it was like a baggy sleep shirt on the tiny woman.

Erin's entire task had already been completed but Ash was still struggling to fasten the tiny bra around her own large boobs. Finally, it clasped but now she was left with a choice of covering her nipples and the upper half or lower half of her giant tits. With no underwire, she knew it would have trouble staying in place. After choosing the lower half, getting Erin's shirt buttoned over her chest, posed an entire new set of problems. Erin had to reach over and help her. It took a few minutes and lots of struggle to accomplish their goal.

Ash joked, "If I exhale, these buttons are going to fly off and put someone's eye out!"

The blonde detective was absolutely correct. The shirt was so tight, there were tiny gaps between the buttons that looked like they were holding on to the holes for dear life. She rolled up the much too short sleeves and drove to headquarters to drop off her partner.

Once she arrived at the retirement home, Ash shimmied her bra up that had already slipped under her milk-filled jugs. When she walked into the lobby, all the old men that were relaxing, snapped to attention to stare at Ash, especially her protruding chest. After the receptionist buzzed her onto the elevator, she made her way down to the basement recreation room.

Her pussy was still tingling from her orgasm and she had not entirely shed her horniness. She was thinking about the risky car sex she had just engaged in and would have loved to have at least one more climax. When the elevator doors split open, Ash knew she needed to put on her professional face even if her shirt looked like she was stripping at a bachelor party.

There were so many men in the rec room anticipating Ash's return. Ralph had told everyone he knew about the young, gorgeous MILF detective that would be showing up. You could hear a gasp from them when she walked past everyone with a smile and several greetings of, "Hi...good morning...how are you...hello," over her cute leather boots, clip-clapping on the hard floor with every step.

An extreme elderly gentleman in his 80s reached out and grabbed her ass as she walked by. She used her hand to swat behind herself but did not make a big deal of it. When she approached Peggy and the security guard in the office, she greeted them, "Hi Peggy. Hey there Edgar."

Both mumbled a hello then Peggy handed Ash a small bottle of water, "Hi Detective. Here is something to drink...and I even opened it for you."

Ash was very thirsty and didn't want to be impolite so she thanked the tattooed and heavily pierced Orderly and chugged the water. It had a sweeter taste but Ash thought it might have had some lemon or something in it. When it was empty, she handed the bottle to Peggy for disposal and asked which one was Marvin, the man she needed to speak with.

Peggy smiled with a scheming look in her eye and responded in a condescending tone, "Oh he is the one in the wheelchair. You can really intimidate a man like that if you need to."

Already, Ash's body began to feel warm and flushed. Her head began to spin and a euphoric feeling began to overtake her mind. Every sense was tingling and it was almost as though she was looking through a fogged tunnel. As she walked towards Marvin, she almost fell. Looking around at all the men staring at her in her tight clothes, she became so aroused against her will.

When Ash was out of ear distance, Peggy smugly told Edgar, "That will fix her. She has no idea that she just drank a combination of dissolved ecstasy and a shit load of bremelanotide which is a sex drive drug for women. Oh...and just a touch of roofie. I want the bitch to be horny not pass out."

"Peggy! You are such an evil woman," Edgar retorted cynically.

With a boisterous laugh, Peggy added, "That's nothing. I gave all these old men so much Viagra with their meds this morning, we will hang our clothes on those hard wrinkly dicks." She then reached up, turned off the security cameras and mocked using a feminine high voice, "Oops...these cameras just happened to malfunction. I guess I will call maintenance when our little horny sweetie pie leaves."

Ash could not believe how aroused she felt. Her pussy was wet. Her nipples were tingling and all she could think about was sex but she knew she needed to stay professional. Before she spoke to Marvin, she had to take a knee right in front of him sitting in his wheelchair so she didn't pass out. Shaking her head a couple of times to regain her focus, she stood up woozy and caught her tight blouse on the wheelchair arm, popping off the two top buttons. Because she was wearing Erin's small bra, it had slid back down exposing her nipples to the entire room. Instead of immediately covering her bare tits inside her opened shirt, her mind focused on finding the buttons that went pinging across the floor.

Every eye opened wide. Jerry, a 76 year old retired lawyer blurted out, "Did you see that? Look at those!"

"A fucking nip slip!" chimed Dennis, a 68 year old retired dentist. "I would like to slip my mouth on it."

Ash could hear what was going on around her but felt powerless to do anything about it. She felt so euphoric she wanted to take off her clothes and run around. Suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and lift her up. It was Peggy, pretending to care, "You poor lady. You better come with me to the office."

Many of the old men were getting hard...some for the first time in years. Tents were forming in several pairs of slacks. Just as the office door shut behind them, Peggy yanked down the sliding aluminum window covering to block any ability for someone to see inside. Ash was holding her own tits and playing with the heaviness, almost lifting and allowing them to fall because the bounce added to her new found pleasure.

Looking at Edgar and smirking, Peggy grabbed Ash by the ponytail and forced her to her knees, "Get down on your knees Detective. I got something for you."

With her free hand, Peggy untied her scrub bottoms and let them fall to her feet, revealing she wasn't wearing panties. Stepping out of her bunched up flimsy pants and her dirty pink crocs, she was naked from the waist down. Looking up, Ash could see her gut hanging over her waistline and a dolphin tattoo in about the same place as Ash's bisexual flag.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,145 Followers