Pussies Be Ridin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby's eyes caught mine before I shifted my eyes down to my fingers spinning my drink glass in a puddle of condensation.

Baby nonchalantly replied, "Okay."

"Then it's on," said AJ, clapping her hands together with glee. "Let's get on with it."

As we slid from the booth, I timidly asked, "Do I have to make her cum?"

They all laughed. Taylor clapped her arm around my shoulders as we left the bar for the cold night air. We sauntered up a hill for a block before we turned onto a residential street where we stopped at a custom camper van. Montana's bike was parked behind it. Montana unlocked the side door and slid it open. It looked as though she lived in there with clean sheeted bed that could be raised to accommodate her bike.

"Here?" I asked.

Bonnie replied, "What? Did you think we were going to the Ritz Carlton?"

They chuckled as we crawled into the spacious van and shut the door behind us. Montana and Bonnie smoked cigarettes outside the door, keeping an eye out while AJ stared in through the window. Taylor sat in the passenger seat but had swiveled around to watch.

Baby laid down on her back and got comfortable as Sasha settled nearby. Baby raised her hips to pull down her jeans to kick them off. She wore no panties and was completely shaven. Lit by the light of an overhead street lamp, all I could think was damn, Baby's such a sexy girl. I want to lick her so bad.

She parted her legs. I moved between them. My hands grazed over her flat hips as my face moved towards her mound. I timidly licked her labia before my tongue dug into her closed pussy lips. I can just barely taste her and I used my fingers to pry her open to run my tongue deep into her slit. The taste of her made me crave all of her feminine essence. She tasted incredible. She let out a loud gasp as my tongue curled around her little hooded clit. I looked up to see her eyes closed and mouth open. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Aunt Taylor looked on; her mouth slightly open as she watched live lesbian porn. I closed my eyes to become lost in Baby's scent and flesh. She grabbed my hair to pull me closer as I sucked her swollen, pink pussy to orgasm. Her climax came loud and clear as her glaze like juice dripped into my mouth. Her milky thighs squeezed my head and she twitched when I flicked my tongue from around her clit. Baby let out a delicious moan.

"That's enough," said Sasha.

I immediately stopped, drawing my face from her pubic area and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. The last thing I wanted was a beatdown from a jealous Sasha.

Baby pulled up her pants and the ladies who were watching had now turned away except for Sasha. She leered at me and said, "You're still a tourist, but now that you're down with us, we're down for you."

We returned to the Del Mar where we drank more shots of tequila. It was well past midnight when we piled into Montana's van and drove to a greasy little diner in the Haight. Apparently it's famous for its pancakes. These obnoxious frat boys stared at us as we passed by. They made lewd gestures, simulating masturbation, leering and kissing the air with exaggerated puckered lips.

Bonnie's eyes narrowed as she muttered, "Pigs."

We ordered omelets and pancakes and drunkenly chowed down. We had finished when Sasha looked up to see the men sticking out their tongues between their fingers as to lap at our cunts.

Montana asked, "My bloody Valentine?"

AJ devilish smile concerned me.

I asked, "What's a bloody Valentine?"

Bonnie reached into her back pocket and pulled out a tampon. She unwrapped it as Sasha poured catsup into an empty water glass and mixed it into a red juice. AJ shoved the tampon into the liquid, pushing it with a fork around until it expanded with the red gloppy mess. Any woman could tell it wasn't a real used tampon but a guy would never know the difference.

Dina rolled her eyes, tossed a ten dollar bill on the table and wearily said, "I'll go get the van."

Montana handed the keys to Dina who ambled out the diner and into the night.

We left the money in the guest check holder and told our waitress to keep the change as we slid from our booth. As we were leaving, Baby stopped the table full of jerks with the bloody tampon hidden in her hand held behind her back. I slowed as the others kept walking. A fight or flight feeling came over me and I steeled myself for kick a dude with my booted heel.

Baby leaned over and said, "You think you could party with us?"

"Yeah, baby."

"I don't think so. You want to know why?"

Aunt Taylor turned to watch as she continued to back towards the door.

Baby hung the tampon in front of his face. He reared back in terror. She shouted, "Because we're bloody bitches, that's why!"

With that, she tossed the tampon in the center of the table. The men yelped and gagged as they reared back from the wet, bloated bloody tampon splattered on their dinner table. We all laughed as we quickly exited the restaurant. Dina pulled up in Dina's van. She slowed but didn't stop. Montana opened the side door. We dove and scrambled in one by one before we were all in.

"Go, go, go!" yelled AJ.

Dina accelerated, tires screeching as we tore off down the hilly street. Everyone was laughing. I giggled out of nervous shock. And this is how the run began.

I awoke in the next morning, hungover and in shock and awe over last night's events. I ate pussy in a van in front of strangers. I was ready to fight some men. And now I'm about to hit the road on a road trip with these crazy bitches. When I dragged myself into the living room, aunt Taylor peeked out of the kitchen. She was already dressed in jeans and a tight white V-neck t-shirt. She looked fresh and ready as she drank from coffee mug.

She cheerfully said, "If you're going to take a shower, you better hurry up. These girls don't wait."

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and dressed in my denims, a fresh t-shirt and pulled on my boots. I grabbed my bags and helmet and met her in the family room.

I set down everything and asked, "Can you braid my hair? It got all tangled up riding in yesterday."

She moved behind me and braided my hair which hung between my shoulder blades. When she leaned forward, I was intoxicated by her light scent of expensive perfume. She secured my hair with an elastic band and stepped away.

"Thanks," I said, putting on my jacket.

She pulled my ponytail from jacket collar before picking up her gear. We walked downstairs where she hit the garage door opener and we secured our stuff on our bikes parked beside her Tesla before starting them with a roar and heading out. We arrived at a convenience store's parking lot at eleven a.m. and ordered coffee to sip as we waited for the others. I mounted my camera holder onto the handlebars and placed the square Canon point and shoot camera onto the mount. Then I heard the whine of a couple of non-American cycles. My heart began to beat fast. Bonnie's white Ninja and Montana's orange Vulcan entered the lot. They came in perfect tandem. I was glad to see them. Sasha and Baby showed up with Baby sitting in the back of a Harley Davidson Softail. A.J. showed up on her Indian. Then Dina on her shiny red trike.

After a bit of chit chat, we went through our hand signals and planned gas stops one last time before starting up our bikes. I started the video app on my mounted camera before putting on my gloves.

AJ raised her fist and shouted, "Ride hard!"

"Ride hard!" exclaimed the group.

We were off. A.J. took the lead with Sasha and Baby seated behind her, Montana and Bonnie rode side by side, I rode beside aunt Taylor and Dina took the rear. The pack thundered down the street and onto eastbound Hwy. 80 ramp where we rode in formation.

We made good time without incident as we motored towards the Sierra Mountains. About an hour in, some idiot pulled up to us. The passenger lowered his window and yelled, "Pussies be ridin'!"

I guess that about summed it up.

The cities finally faded away to suburbs which gave to dry golden foothills as we approached expanse of a snow-capped mountain range. Up the wide sweeping curves snaking up the mountains we went. We maintained formation cruising up the scenic mountains of granite and pine like a coven on iron brooms. After living in Manhattan for three years, it was nice to be back in my native land. The scent of exhaust and pine trees wafted through my nose. We stopped at a waterfall to take some pictures; some natural, some posed. There's a quiet in the high altitude which soothed my soul. Still, I felt bad ass.

It was late in the afternoon when we rolled into Reno. It bills itself 'The Biggest Little City in the World" with its famous pink and blue arched sign perched over Virginia Street. A gleaming city of mirrored high rises in the center of dusty plateau of desolation. The crowds had arrived to see classic cars cluttering the main drags and listen to faded pop stars singing family friendly music of Hot August Nights. We motored down the detour street to our casino hotel located downtown in a center of casinos and hotels connected by skyways. We were in the heart of the madness. I wondered if there'd be anymore flinging of tampons. Why am I always flirting with disaster? We pulled into a multi-story parking lot. Our engines echoed as we climbed the floors to a vacant corner where we huddled our bikes at the far end in clear view of security camera. My tired body was sparked with nervous energy from a day on the road and a night yet to be lived. I removed my helmet, unbraided my hair and fingered out my helmet hair until it hung in cool waves. I grabbed my bags from my saddle and joined the group as we walked to the casino's hotel lobby. We checked into the hotel as a group. Aunt Taylor picked up our key cards, giving me one to our shared room. When we got to our room, I tossed my saddle bag onto the nearest queen size bed. Aunt Taylor tossed her backpack on the other.

I unrolled a fresh pair of jeans and proceeded to change. When I turned, I caught her gazing at me in my black thong panties which were far up in my butt crack.

"Nice panties," she said.

"Christmas sale Victoria Secret. They're not great for riding," I said, tugging them by crack

"Then why are you wearing them?"

My cheeks began to flush. "Because mom told me to have on clean underwear in case I have to go to the hospital."

Taylor laughed. "Honey, if you go down on your bike, clean panties are the least of your problems."

She jumped into a fresh shirt and pair of jeans. Zipping it up, I turned to look at my ass. It's not Kardashian but it filled my jeans nicely. I thought about how uncomfortable G-string panties are and barebacked into my jeans as well. Aunt Taylor gave that wry smirk of hers.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded and grabbed my camera before leaving the room. After all, this is work.

We ate dinner in a casino restaurant before returning upstairs to Bonnie's room to toss back tequila shots. Night had fallen when we finally left to join the crowds outside. It was a warm night but I had on my leather jacket over a white sleeveless t-shirt. It felt like armor.

I took pictures of tattooed wonders in which I wanted to hear the story of why they chose that particular design. We walked around the classic cars admiring the shiny chrome and details of classic cars with custom paint jobs that inched along the boulevard. Their re-built American engines rumbled with a long forgotten pride.

When we returned to our casino, we decided to split up. At twenty year of age, Baby wasn't allowed onto the casino floor but she didn't mind.

"I need to work on my 'Gram," she said, logging onto her social media as she meandered towards the elevators that go up to our rooms.

We wandered the casino floor, splitting off when we saw something we wanted to do. Dina went to play slot machines. Montana and AJ found a two dollar buy in poker table. Sasha and Bonnie ended up in a murky casino bar. My aunt disappeared in a maze of slot machines so I wandered around inside and out, taking pictures and recording my thoughts of this greasy, twinkling slice of America pie while drinking Bloody Marys. Hours passed before I caught up with aunt Taylor drinking whiskey and playing video poker with Bonnie and Sasha in a dark casino bar. She slapped the screen.

"Motherfucking full house," she muttered as she hit the DEAL button.

She drunkenly gazed at me with horny smile. I thought I misinterpreted her leer, being as drunk as I am, and brushed it off that she was leering at me in that cute way that she does.

Sasha looked up from her drink and said, "You know, I get injured protecting this country and what do I get? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing!"

Bonnie said, "We need to get her to her room."

I said, "I'll take her."

Sasha kissed my cheek as I helped her to her feet. I gently said, "We're going to your room now. We gotta ride tomorrow."

She muttered, "Yeah. Huh? Oh. Yeah, cool."

I steadied her as we began to walk. Her knees gave out in occasion and I hoisted her up and smiled at passing people. Drama started when she spotted another bar. She lunged towards it.

"No, no, no," I said, steering her away from the entrance.

We tripped into the hotel elevator and I searched her pocket for her key card. She in turn pawed my breast. Luckily the card key was still in the paper sleeve with her room number written on it and I pressed the button for the seventh floor.

"You got nice titties," she slurred as her hand caressed my tits.

"Thank you. You too."

When the elevator doors opened on her floor, we staggered down the hall until we stopped at her room and shoved the card key into the slot. We stumbled into the shadowy room. Lit by a lone bedside lamp, I saw Baby propped up upon plush pillows under the sheets where she was swiping and texting on her phone. Sasha fell face down upon her bed. Baby looked at her and sighed. Sasha looked up at her and smiled.

"Baby," she said, as she crawled her way.

She clawed down the covers to expose Baby's body dressed in a cropped t-shirt and skimpy cotton panties. Sasha kissed her sunken tummy as she pushed up her top to expose her flattened breasts topped with dime size bubblegum pink areolas. She climbed over Baby until her lips mashed her lips upon Baby's tender pink lips. Sasha unbuckled her belt and shucked off her pants, never once withdrawing her lips from her supple lover. My journalism instinct kicked in. I grabbed my camera from my jacket pocket and started taking pictures. Sasha lazily eyed me as I maneuvered around the bed taking photos of the two making out but said nothing as she tongued her girlfriend. My clit began throb.

Sasha raised off of Baby who panted in heat. She reached into her backpack beside the bed. My eyes widened as she brought out an obscenely green gel dildo reminiscent of a gigantic sour apple Jolly Rancher. She licked it, slobbering it with spit as she moved it back in forth in her mouth. With two fingers, she opened Baby's pussy, pressed the dildo's tip in her yielding flesh and began to push. Baby sucked in air, threw back her head, and eyes closed. Her knees drew further apart, exposing a pretty pink slit with and silky inner thighs. I slowly lowered my camera. I became possessed by a sexual demon. I wanted to be in. I set the camera on the nightstand and whipped off my jacket before kneeling on the bed. I grabbed her wrists to jerk them above her head. She looked at me with her innocent washed blue eyes.

Face to face, cut off from the world by my curtain of fallen hair, I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you."

I kissed her cheek and tongued her ear before rising up to look into her eyes. It was a scene out of a bad movie about lesbian sex in prison. Two women having their way with the young, biker ingenue. I grabbed the dildo from Sasha's hand. We switched places on Baby's body. Sasha crawled on top of her to plant an open mouth kiss upon her, caressing her face as I plunged it in and her tight vagina pushed it back. My fingers dug into her thighs as I lowered my lips to suck her clit as her pussy resisted the probing green gel phallus. She cried out into Sasha's mouth as I shoved it in and out of her tight wet hole. I was enjoying myself, fucking this skinny girl, when Sasha reached back to slap me away. I let go of the dildo and slid off the bed. They continued to make out. The dildo slowly emerging from her. Sasha let me know the party was over so I returned to my room on the sixth floor. I kicked off my boots and jacket before grabbing my camera to review my work. I isolated some good pictures of the pack from the video of us riding out of San Francisco. As I scrolled through the collection and lingered on the picture of aunt Taylor looking like a well-preserved super model of regal serenity sitting on a motorcycle. Then I came to my most recent collection of soft porn photos of Sasha and Baby. Maybe I'll start a biker chick erotica photo exhibition. That'll get my name known. I washed the color out. They looked hotter in black and white; 1960's gritty with a 70's grindhouse movie vibe. Baby looked as though she were being ravished. Baby. What is my obsession with this girl? The sound of a slight buzz at the door caused me to jump as Taylor entered the room. She tossed off her jacket on a chair before placing her fingers on my shoulders as she leaned forward to view my note book screen.

"Whatcha doing?" she slurred.

"Just looking at some pictures I took today."

Her breath fogged in my ear. She smelled of peppermint candy and whisky. She asked, "Is that Sasha and Baby?"

We gazed at the picture of Sasha pushing Baby's top up as she crawled over her body. "They started making out in front of me. To tell you the truth, I feel kind of dirty."

She stood up and walked over to her bed where she flopped backwards upon the bed saying, "Yeah, those two like making out in front of people. That's their kink."

After a minute or two, Taylor finally sat upright to pull her t-shirt over her head. Her breasts threatened to spill from her bra. She walked into the bathroom to take a quick whore bath in the sink, washing her face, neck, chest and arm pits before returning to the bedroom. She stripped off the rest her clothes which she tossed onto the luggage rack. Her body was a map of curves and valleys set on a straight away of long legs. She was so beautiful. I turned off my computer and stepped into the bathroom to ready for bed. I returned to see my aunt completely passed out. I undressed and crawled into my empty bed and turned out the lights for a fantastically sound sleep.

It was mid-morning when we all gathered in the hotel lobby. After a quick breakfast, we hit the westbound highway to the coast. This less travelled two lane highway stretches through the flat lands of scrub brush before entering a sparse forest of pines. At one point it road was completely devoid of traffic and the girls began to stunt. I steeled myself, ready to maneuver around a tumbling body or bouncing bike as Montana popped a wheelie and rode on the back wheel for quite a while. AJ climbed on top of her seat and, while holding onto the handlebars, she confidently stood and extended a leg. A flash of red and blue lights bounced in my mirrors. I looked back to see a cop car. AJ settled back onto her seat and sped off. Everyone followed. I gunned it, glancing in my mirror. We're running from the cops! WE'RE RUNNING FROM THE COPS!! Hopefully we were close to exiting Plumas county and they'd call off the pursuit. But then, I watched as Dina's trike slow. When the cop switched lanes to pass her, she did as well to block his advance. I lost sight of her as she finally pulled over with the cop stopping behind her.