Pussies Be Ridin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught up with Taylor and shouted, "We've got to stop! They got Dina!"

"No!" she replied. "We keep going!"

"But Dina?!"

"She'll be alright! She knows the drill!"

Aunt Taylor accelerated. My heart beat hard in my chest. I sped up well over eighty miles an hour but still lagged behind my aunt and the others well in the distance. Then we passed a sign declaring the Butte county line. I was coming around a sweeping corner when I watched aunt Taylor turn off into the trees. I slowed and saw the girls on a large patch of asphalt on a corner of a private drive leading to a property hidden by the pines. I pulled over to join them.

I was excited from our escapade but they seemed bored. We hung out in the shade a huge oak tree for a few minutes before our phones went off. Bonnie looked at her cellphone. She texted back.

She said, "That was Dina. She's on her way."

I asked, "She isn't in jail?"

"Apparently not. I texted her where we are. She'll be here soon."

Bonnie looked at me and said, "Club code is if someone in the club gets a moving violation ticket, we all chip in to pay her ticket."

We waited about twenty minutes before Dina's red trike pulled into our impromptu rest area. She took off her helmet.

AJ handed her a water and asked, "So, what's the deets?"

Dina gulped some water before saying, "Well, I don't think they'll issue warrants for you all. And they didn't ticket me though he threatened me with obstruction. I mustered up some tears and told him I was just riding with my friends and I didn't want them to get in trouble. We're celebrating because I beat breast cancer. Then I yanked down my shirt to show him my mastectomy scars and told him, 'Do your worst. I don't care. I'm happy to be alive.'"

Wide eyed and gawking from the tale, Montana asked, "Then what happened?"
.

"He let me go without a ticket. Told us to be careful."

Sasha said, "Dina, you a bad bitch."

We toasted our good luck with water bottles, took a piss behind the trees (where I wiped my ass with a baby wipe, thanks dad), and left for Mendocino. Still in fear of the police, we rode apart, separated by a mile until we made another county line. We pulled into Mendocino as pack. At a stoplight, I swung my camera to take pictures of the girls in the golden twilight and inhaled the misty ocean air.

Down the dusky highway we rode until we turned off a one lane exit where AJ led us to motel tucked in a grove of old redwood trees. A couple of lights lit the wooden sign. The Majestic. This place was anything but majestic. It was a long one story wooden building of faded blue paint with a gravel parking lot and a covered walkway. It's the kind of motel I'd never stop or stay at, but the ladies seemed comfortable here. The place wreaked of marijuana from the weed harvesting crews lounging in chairs on the breezeway. We were deep inside Mendocino county known the world over as a major marijuana grow region. Through an open door, where people were milling around drinking sodas and beer, I spied a group of guys in expensive gaming chairs playing video games on their own 42 inch flat screen. It's was as though they turned one room into their recreation center.

We checked in and when it was our turn, the clerk said, "I only have a king left."

"We'll take it," replied Taylor.

She signed us in and we went to our rooms. Upon setting our bags on chairs, my aunt said, "Hey, I want to show you something."

We left the room and I followed onto a marked trail through the woods where we emerged at a bluff overlooking the vast Pacific Ocean.

"It's beautiful," I said as we watched the last of the setting sun dip below the horizon.

We walked back to the motel where we gathered the other girls for a night out at the motel's small tavern. Some guys offered to smoke some bud with us as we passed the gaming room, so we did. Then we meandered past the manager's office to a rustic tavern where a Nirvana/Foo Fighters tribute band played on a small riser stage. A hard looking blonde, who looked like she served a stint at a women's correctional facility, took our five dollar cover charge. She scrambled to the bar to serve us beer before scampering over to the soundboard where she made audio adjustments. She was a show in herself. We took a seat at a table, pulling enough seats together until everybody was seated. We ordered club sandwiches and fries and chowed in the intimate tavern in the woods.

A couple of drinks in and my aunt Taylor was dancing on an empty dance floor as though she were at a concert. Her hair whipped around as she danced in a kind of tribal hopping stomp. I went to the bar to get another beer when a pair of arms draped over my shoulders. My aunt's cheek rubbed against mine. She drunkenly kissed it before asking the bartender for a shot of Cuervo. She bopped to the music, bumping against me as she did.

"I love the Foo Fighters," she exclaimed. "Woooo!"

I nodded.

She leaned into me and said, "You're sexy."

"You're drunk."

She grabbed her shot and slammed it back before returning to the dance floor.

I couldn't believe what I heard and had no idea how to address it. Still, she was sexy out there, dancing like a band member's girlfriend. We stayed until closing time and meandered back to our rooms.

I showered after my aunt and found myself oddly looking at her high end cosmetics strewn about the counter. I emerged from the bathroom in fresh panties and a Jets football jersey I stole from a random hook-up. Aunt Taylor sat propped up in bed watching TV. She had on a white t-shirt in which her boobs hung naturally from lack of a bra. When I flipped the covers up to slide inside, I noticed she had on no panties. I laid down beside her and drew the covers up to my shoulders. She turned off the TV and then the lights. A pale full moon light glowed through the sheers as we settled beneath the sheets.

I said, "Good night."

"Good night."

We laid in bed, gazing at each other.

She pushed a lock of my hair from my face and whispered, "You're so special."

Dumbfounded in her presence, all I could utter was, "You're the coolest woman I know."

She smiled and leaned towards me to place the gentlest of kisses upon my smushed lips.

I whispered, "I love you."

I've always been attracted to Taylor. Just like every man who has ever met her, I too was mesmerized by her cleavage, long legs and pretty face. She's an ethereal creature that graces this earth every few hundred years. And she's chosen me to love. She drew me closer into her arms and gently rolled me onto my back. I put up no resistance. She pushed my shirt up over my head and flung it away. Her body rubbed against mine as her mouth explored my body with kissing lips travelled over my skin. Her boobs dragged across me as she suckled and squeezed my tit. Her tongue flicked over one hardening nipple and then the other. She stopped and looked up at me, then reared up to kneel between my parted knees. She brushed the covers aside and tugged her shirt up over her head which she tossed across the room. Her body looked as though it were chiseled from marble in the white light of a big white moon. My gaze lingered on her breast before she fell forward to suck my tits. I gasped as her lips travelled to my other tit where she sucked the tip with a gentle insistence and a nip of her teeth. Her mouth moved down my tummy as she moved further down the bed. Her fingers caressed my skin. My muscles trembled at her touch. It was hard to contain my gasps and moan, but I lay there inert and in shock. She pressed open my trembling legs until my clit was completely exposed. Her tongue languidly licked my thigh. Her fingers gripped my mon as her thumb pressed onto my wet clit causing a suction. She moved it in such a way that the feeling is indescribable. I moaned as my head sank into pillow to absolutely enjoy the feelings rushing through my body as my aunt pleasured me. Her fingers released my pussy only to be replaced by her mouth. Her hands fondled my hips as her mouth slurped away on my clit. I cried out. There was no stifling it. Her tongue was an electric shock to my clit. My eyes closed at the demanding pleasure of Taylor sucking my pulsing clit and my fingers grasped the pillow corners. She continued to kiss and suck my twitching clit it as her fingers dug into my outer folds of flesh.

After a few minutes, she returned her lips to mine and I accepted her fervent kiss. I loved the taste of my tang in her mouth when my tongue pressed onto hers. I was lost in the lust filled haze of female pheromones. She abruptly broke away from our kiss. She reached down to rip away the panties.

"Damn things," she said. "Don't wear them."

She turned around and flung her knee over my torso. Her heels were on either side of my head. Her ass was within reach. Her shadowy slash hovered near me and then over me like some promise land. She slowly lowered it and I grabbed it. She settled onto my face. My tongue darted up into her. My hands met the roundness of curve of her ass. Electricity shot from my clit as her lips delved into my labia. Her whole face burrowed into my pussy, lapping and sucking it as though she were cleaning it with her tongue. The palms of hands slid over her until my fingers grasped ass before reaching under to feel soft pubic hair. My fingers eased up her moist crease where I slid two fingers inside her wet opening. Her tongue shot inside me as she groaned. I felt like I was in some kind of lusty stupor. The more I tasted, the more I wanted, as I pumped my fingers inside her. Her tongue thrashed in my pussy, until she'd rear up and moan, and dive right back into eating me. I could hold back no longer. I shoved my fingers as far as they would go as my clit shuddered uncontrollably.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" I cried out, opened mouth into her pussy.

Wave after wave climaxes rocked my body. I squirmed beneath her as she kept eating me. My tongue continued to lash at her clit. My body was bucking and jerking every time her tongue hit my clit.

"Stop," I whined, jerking from sensitivity. "Please."

I withdrew my fingers from her. She stopped and turned around before swinging her leg from around me. She flopped down beside me and I turned on my side to face her.

Still breathing hard, I muttered, "Fuck. Did you come?"

She kissed me and said, "Don't worry about me. Good night."

With that she cuddled me close to her and quickly fell asleep. I smiled, tangled in her hair and the moonlight in a cheap hotel in the quiet of California woods. It doesn't get much better than this.

The next morning, I sat quiet at the coffee shop breakfast table as the other ladies chattered. It was hard to look my aunt in the eyes. Whenever I looked up at her, she gave me that serene smile of hers which caused my eyes to shift away. I didn't know how to feel about last night. But it happened. The others never picked up on my discomfort and we hopped on our bikes and rode south to finish our trip. I rode beside my aunt. She was still that beautiful woman. I was still in awe of her.

We pulled into a gas station in Sausalito at a crossroads of our travels. My route would take me east while they continued south to the bay area.

AJ and Montana smoked cigarettes while Bonnie tapped on her phone. Baby and Sasha returned from a frozen yogurt shop slurping on peach smoothies. As we stood gathered in the parking lot, AJ pulled something from her jacket's pocket.

"Here," she said, handing me a parchment pouch. I opened it to see the club's pissed off black cat patch.

"You're now a proud member of the Tuff Muff motorcycle club. Uh, we do have annual club dues."

"Thanks, guys," I said, shoving the patch into my pocket before zipping it closed. "I'll send you a draft of the article before publishing."

I hugged each one and stopped in front of Taylor.

I shyly said, "Thanks. I'll see you around."

"You need anything, you let me know."

"Pay my club dues?"

Taylor chuckled and nodded yes as she opened her arms. I hugged her, pressing myself close.

She said, "Think about my job offer. I'd love to open a second office with you in charge."

"I will."

She hugged me as though I were a precious thing. I just wanted to be hers. She finally released me.

"Love you, kiddo."

"I love you too. And thanks."

"Anytime. You're a tuff muff now."

I gave the crew one last wave. I made a fist. "Ride hard!"

"Ride hard!" they exclaimed, throwing their fists in the air.

It was strange riding alone. I felt like a lone wolf. I missed the security and comfort of my pack. But I felt stronger, more secure as I rode through thick traffic. A new found confidence had taken over me. A confidence that only a loving group of women can give another woman. I no longer felt like an outsider. I no longer wear uncomfortable underwear. I accepted that I was bi-sexual. I hope I have the courage to admit it openly one day. I am a tuff muff.