Pussy Boi Ch. 03

Story Info
Therapy.
4k words
4.11
13.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

***Author's Note: No sex. Psychological, Fetish, Power & Manipulation***

Pussy Boi

Chapter 3 Therapy

The last week in the Bahamas was excruciating. Tied spread eagle naked on a bed. Wearing the cock cage. Every twelve hours James arrived to let him up to go to the bathroom, eat and drink. Tied back to the bed. Half each day looking up. Half the day face down. He endured two more heavy beltings. He was totally broken. His brains scrambled. Horny as shit. Dreaming of Jacqueline. Fearing James. Anxious he would never see her again. Balls ready to explode. Thinking he was going to die.

Worst he was paying for this. James played a message to him from Jacqueline.

"Each day you are to pay James five hundred dollars. However, you have the option of giving James oral sex to completion, swallowing all. Subtract one hundred for each full blow job." James laughed loudly when it finished.

"Pussy Boi I last a long time. Five times a day you will be sucking my dick two or three hours. What will it be?"

"I'll pay sir." Total defeat.

Zack's logical thoughts said just make it to the airport. Then everything would be fine. Day of his flight arrived. James came and waited for him to wash and eat. While he ate James laid out a shirt and slacks. Zack hesitated when told to dress.

"What's the problem little man?"

"Uh I need to take the cage off?"

"I will give you the keys when we get to the airport. Take it off in the bathroom." Zack was a little distressed with that. But figured he could do it in a stall so not a big problem.

James had already checked him out. They got into his jeep. Zack almost jumped out before they stopped at the airport. Grabbed his bags.

"Hope to see you again Pussy Boi." James said with a big grin. Zack looked down and walked away quickly into the terminal. Got right into the short line to check-in. Got rid of his big bags. Finished, he quickly went to the bathroom. Had to get it off before going through security. The whole thing was metal.

He did not have too much time. In the stall he got it off. His dick shot to full erection. Quickly jerked off. But it stayed hard. His predicament was starting to dawn on him. Without the cage he would be hard in tight slacks wearing no underwear. Cage went into his carry-on bag. That was when he knew his mistake. They would see it on the x-ray scan! Dammit. He quickly jerked off again.

Still semi-hard he walked to the short security line. Held the bag in front to cover up. Bag on the belt. Eyes down he walked through the scanner. Made it. Man waved him through. He went to grab his bag. But a female guard grabbed it.

"Is this yours sir?" He nodded. "Step over here please." Older heavy set Bahamian lady with a thick accent. She proceeded to open the bag. Feeling around on the bottom beneath all his snacks, headphones, and magazines. She found it. He was beat red. She did not pull it out. Just enough for her to look at it closely within the top of the bag. She dropped it back in and zipped the bag. Handed it to him.

"Thank you, sir have a safe trip home." He looked up mumbling thanks. She smiled very knowingly. Zack scurried away. This was now the most embarrassing moment of his life. His trip full of embarrassments was over. He hoped.

Flights would take about six hours. Had to switch planes in Fort Lauderdale. But thank god no more scanners. Hard-on was still raging. He managed to jerk off twice again between planes. On the planes he stayed seated with a magazine on his lap. He decided he would taxi home from LaGuardia. No way taking the subway with an erection.

Plane landed at six PM. Turned on his phone and it beeped. Voice mail? It was Friday evening. No one from work should have called. He listened to a short message confirming his appointment tomorrow at eight AM Saturday with Dr. Davies. With an East 52nd street address. It was her!

In the taxi he could finally relax. Just a short walk across his building lobby. Dreaming again of Jacqueline. That night went quickly with little sleep. Jerking off constantly. He lost track, but he came more than ten times.

Six AM he got a text. Unknown number. "Bring the cage and keys in a bag. Slacks, shirt, socks, and shoes. Nothing else. Do not be late."

Zack decided to walk. Full of nervous energy. Thankfully no erection. Clutching a small grocery bag with the cage. He timed it so he arrived at seven thirty. Sat in the lobby fifteen minutes then went up. Found the suite number easily. Marked Dr. Davies.

Inside he saw no one. Sign on the receptionist window said "Sit and wait." Sitting he started to get excited dreaming of seeing her.

"May I help you?" Startled him. Did not hear her enter the reception room. He stepped right up to the window. Then froze. Young receptionist was gorgeous. Long dark brown hair framing a model's face. She looked at him questioningly.

"Uhhh Zachary here to see Jacqueline."

"Dr. Davies" she said sternly. "Do you have an appointment?" He nodded.

"What time." He managed to say eight.

"Zachary are you 'Wanker'?" He could not respond. Looked down his eyes closed. Tearing up. She maintained a normal expression but was thinking 'what a shy wanker'.

"Driver's license, insurance card, and your company ID." Without a thought he pulled them out and handed them over. She made copies of all three.

"Those look good. Have a note here, did you bring your control device." He showed her the small bag. She reached out and opened it right in front of him. Zack was mortified.

"Good. Take a seat and wait." Zack sat staring at the floor.

"Follow me." He did, staring at her ass in a tight knee-high skirt. Her figure was perfect. Slender with killer curves. His dick twitched.

The office was immaculate. Very old world. Large Mahogany desk. Floor length ornate curtains. A large leather couch opposite the desk. One expensive high-back office chair at the side of the desk. One simple straight-back wood chair facing the desk.

"Sit there." receptionist said pointing to the wood chair. She sat in the office chair.

Jacqueline looked up saying "Good morning Zachary. Ready to start your therapy?"

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

"Dr. Davies" the receptionist snapped.

"Zachary your manners need much work too. But first things first. This is Tamara. She is my summer intern, receptionist, and assistant. She studies psychology at NYU. Medical confidentiality applies to her too. Introduce yourself properly."

He stood and faced her bowing a little and offering his hand. "Miss Tamara pleased to meet you."

She looked at him. "Not touching that hand."

Jacqueline smiled "Tamara has been briefed on your conditions. No proper woman wants to touch a hand you spent all night masturbating with. Before we continue take off your pants and put on your cage before things get out of hand."

He did. Took a couple of minutes. It was trying to grow.

"Tamara, he masturbated around a dozen times last night. Total addiction. He will do that even if a woman is available. But with his pathological shyness only ones available are pros. We need to take strong steps. With counseling, medication, and time, we might find a way for him to fit into society. Even find a woman who will want him."

Zack remained standing through all of this. Shirt, socks, and cage on otherwise naked.

"Zachary shirt and socks off then sit. Each appointment you will strip on entry to the waiting room. Cage only. Bring a bag to put your clothes in. Give Tamara the bag. Tamara, tell us what you know about Zachary?"

"His file is empty. This is his first appointment. You advised me that you met him on your vacation. Your initial assessment is he likely suffers from severe social anxiety. He is definitely a sexual addict. Addicted to masturbation. With little or no sexual experience. Except perhaps prostitutes. You were clear that this was all based on your very limited social interaction with him."

"Excellent summary. What would you do first?"

"Suggest a short physical exam."

"Why?"

"People with sexual addictions, who use prostitutes, are at much greater risk of having STDs. Severe addictive behaviors can result in very risky and physically damaging activities. A quick general physical exam will reveal any possible damage or disease that may require medical intervention."

"Very good. What types of sexual activities might cause physical damage?"

Tamara thought a few moments. "Obsessive masturbation could result in skin damage on and around the genitals. Many fetishes, with obsessive compulsive behavior, can result in permanent physical damage. Either from a partner, sex worker, or self-harm."

"Good. The addict can be very vulnerable to control, manipulation, and submission to abuse. Many sex addicts are in abusive relationships. Lured or forced into prostitution. Act in pornography. And or self-harm. Et cetera."

He was lost again. Expectations crushed. Her patient now? Making him expose his innermost fears and behavior. Faced with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Only a few years younger than him. Tamara's attitude was clinical. Looking at him like a mouse in an experiment.

Tamara snapped on two surgical gloves. That snapped Zack back to the present.

"Zachary stand and do not move. Tamara proceed." Jacqueline stepped out from behind her desk to join her.

Tamara reached down and lifted the cage a little. Looked closely at his genitals.

"Maybe some skin irritation but hard to tell with the cage on."

"Yes. But do not want you confronted with his uncontrolled genitals for your first exam. Uncaged he would be fully erect. Probably ejaculate the second you touched it."

"Gross! Thanks for taking it easy on me. Premature ejaculation too."

"Make sure you add that to your notes. We will be comparing them on Monday."

Tamara now walked behind him. Zack cringed and she ran a hand over his buttocks.

"Severe bruising and welts covering his buttocks and upper thighs."

"Beaten or whipped with what? One time? Or on multiple occasions."

"Maybe a two inch wide belt? No skin breakage. But some blood lines. Maybe from the edges of a belt? Some bruising around the edges suggests two or three beatings? Perhaps a day or two between each?"

"Excellent for your first examination. You are definitely right about the belt. Coloration of the bruises suggest three beatings. Over about a week. Zachary?"

"Three times. With a large leather belt."

"Who did this to you?"

"A man at the resort I stayed at."

"Was he a lover?"

"No!"

"Tamara make sure to note that. The quick angry response to the implication of homosexual sex. He may be a latent repressed homosexual. Zachary why did this man beat you?"

He stayed quiet. He wanted to say because Jacqueline had James do it. But he somehow knew he should not say that. She would be angry.

"Zachary do not drift away. Let me try to lead you. Did we have a few meals together?"

"Yes, we did."

"Did you admit to me, that your first night after dinner with me, you masturbated all night."

"Yes."

"How did we resolve that? I could not have a young man half my age perving on me, correct?"

"Yes. You ordered me a cock cage."

"Incorrect. A nice bi-sexual local man ordered that. He delivered it to you?"

"Yes."

"And he joined to protect me in my room when you first put it on."

"Yes."

"And he had the second key?"

"Yes."

"My last several days there what did you do? After I left what did you do."

"He tied me to my bed with the cock cage on."

"Tamara note, BDSM with a male. Why did he do that?"

"Because I cheated." She leaned in to stare at him. She waited. Make him complete the answer.

"I cheated. Supposed to stay locked up with no masturbating or orgasms. Then I could see you."

"What were you doing when we entered your room?"

"Masturbating using a vibrator. Cumming inside the cage."

"Tamara, addicts are amazing at finding ways to feed their addiction. We tried to keep him from masturbating. And failed. That was the last I saw Zachary. James took him over. Zachary submitted to James' bondage and beltings. Trying to persuade James to have me accept Zachary as a patient. James said he was a good boy." Jacqueline now pulled on a glove. Squirted liquid on it.

"Zachary bend over the chair, reach back, and spread your cheeks." He was now resigned to every humiliation.

"Tamara notes please. Sphincter is very small and tight. No signs of anal intercourse or tearing. Prostate is slightly enlarged." He flinched and made a small squeak.

"Quick put a wipe on the chair beneath the penis head. Prostate is tender." Caged penis strained to erect. She continued a small circular motion on his prostate." Fluid started to dip onto the clean wipe.

"Tamara notice the penis discharging fluid. Indicates a physical component to his compulsive masturbation. Even after masturbating and orgasming all night it immediately starts leaking. Normal man in his mid-twenties would be dry after five to seven ejaculations in twelve hours. Stand up Pussy Boi we're done with your examination."

Tamara and Jacqueline sat back down. Zack turned and was hit with a bag. It was an adult diaper.

"Put it on. No more messes on my chair. Or your slacks. Throw away the wipe in the medical disposal can." She pointed to the corner. Diaper on threw away the wipe and plastic bag. Sat down.

"Zachary here is my recommendation. Am willing to try three months treatment to see if you can respond." He nodded.

"First we will administer several medications. These may help reduce your physical hyper-sexuality. And lower your anxiety level. Normally I would refer you to a sex addicts' group. But your problems are too severe for that. Understand?"

"Yes Dr. Davies." He was looking down.

"Look at me when you address me. Tamara too."

Looking at her "Yes Dr. Davies."

"Medication alone cannot control your masturbation. Although I suspect a major hormonal issue causes it, you are now emotionally and psychologically addicted too. Am proposing an experimental treatment. We may even submit a paper about it. Do not worry you will be anonymous. Do you agree to it?"

"Um uh."

"Language! You are very smart, but you are so disabled by your conditions that your brain does not work. Do you agree?"

"Yes Dr. Davies." Jacqueline smiled right at him. Zack melted.

"Tamara please get the release forms." She stood and exited through another door. His eyes were glued to her butt. And her chest when she returned. She placed the forms in front of him and he signed them.

Jacqueline stared him down. Waited for Tamara to put the forms away and return.

"Before we continue with the treatment plan, we need to directly address your attitude toward women." Zack visibly shrank. Like a little boy.

"Tamara would you or your female friends ever want a man like this."

"No of course not."

"Explain fully please." He did not know this was a pre-planned part of today's session.

"Zachary is a decent looking man. Well educated. And as I understand has a good high paying job. But even gold diggers do not want him. He cannot look me in the eyes. Compulsive masturbator. Probably just wants to see a woman naked so he can jerk off to her. Addicted to porn. Obviously cannot speak to women. Even an unattractive freaky girl wouldn't want that shit. He's for strippers and prostitutes." Jacqueline let the conversation pause. Almost a minute. He was trying to look at them but withered as they both watched him.

"When Tamara got the forms. What were you doing? Where were you looking? Specifically. Look her in the eyes and answer." Tears streamed down his face.

Sobbing "Miss Tamara I'm so sorry."

"No meaningless apologies Pussy Boi. You are just a test subject for her. She's getting credits for this."

He tried again. Stared at Tamara's nose. "I watched your ass when you walked away. Your breasts when you returned." Tamara just looked at him like a mouse in a trap.

"Zachary you are just a pervert with a fetish for body parts. All my friends would want is your money. You cannot speak or socialize at all. No sex. Hiding in your bathroom jerking off. The perfect bad date. They'd date a nice woman first. Can always share a strap on. And the Lez girls give great head."

Zack tried "I can eat pussy." Laughter.

"Do you think I would let you? Would not let you eat my eighty year old grandmother. You need to pay a stripper $500 for that. So gross. You would eat out a pussy full of another guy's semen. You must be gay."

Jacqueline was satisfied. They had completely broken him. Time to enact his transformation. She stepped out and returned with a blood draw tray. Zack was passive as she drew several vials.

"We will run your blood work before starting the stronger medication. Today you will start taking pills to reduce your hyper-sexuality." She handed him a large pill bottle. No label or info on it.

"Take one pill after each meal. Three times a day." He wanted to ask what they are. But didn't. He could look them up on the internet. She handed him a business card.

"Two more things. Contact this company today. Give them the account number on the back. Ask for an emergency install. They will install a security system in your apartment tomorrow. It will have a hard line connection to the Internet. And an electronic door lock. All remote controlled over the internet. If you even attempt to access or block anything your treatment will be immediately terminated. Per the release you will be charged ten thousand dollars in that event. Understood?"

"Yes Dr. Davies."

"Good. Bathing and testicle draining. Tamara has volunteered to manage those. Her apartment is near the campus and your apartment. She will take admin control of the door lock and security system. Repeating. Any attempt to interfere or tamper you are done. She will remotely monitor you. Cameras will have infrared. Even lights off do not try to cheat. Your release also authorized her to enter your apartment at any time. You will notify your building management as soon as you go home. She has total access. Get her an entry card, Tamara Kaufman." She stared at him demanding acknowledgment.

"Yes Dr. Davies."

"Finally. Tamara's safety is paramount. When she visits you be very careful. Follow her instructions carefully. If she feels threatened, you will regret it. And probably end up speaking to the police." He nodded in shock.

"Get dressed. Leave. Quickly." Zack almost ran out of the office.

"Tamara what do you think?"

"That is one very fucked up boy."

Smiling "We say an addict with a disturbed and unstable personality. Did you prepare a proposed schedule?"

"Emailed it to you." Jacqueline brought it up.

"Very good. Remember to check in with me before and after each visit. Otherwise the daily email reports. Here's his cage key. Backup is locked in my desk here."

After giving her the key Jacqueline gave her a motherly hug.

"Thanks dear now get back to your studies. Have a nice day." Tamara departed. Jacqueline watched her ass as she left. Thinking it was perfect. Too bad she just wasn't that into women. But the twenty one year old might make her stray a little.

Zack arrived home and took care of the instructions. Surprised when the security company rep said "OK eight to five tomorrow. You will need to vacate the apartment. Cannot be there for the install. We will call your cell when we are done."

What the fuck? But then his thoughts strayed to Tamara. She scared him. She would watch him at home? Control his door lock?

Sunday four thirty the installers left. Another surprise. They did not give him the code.

"We have Tamara Kaufman listed as the owner. Get your code from her. Have a nice night sir."

Door closed and he paused stunned. He had no control of his life now? Stood staring at the closed door.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers
12