Pussy Boi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
122 Followers

"Zachary!" He jumped out of his skin. Twirled around. Couldn't see her.

"I thought you were an engineer? System has microphones and speakers too. You should be naked already. Door closes strip immediately. Every time. No excuses."

He stripped.

"Face the camera above the door." He saw it in the ceiling corner. Looked up and faced it.

"Lift up the cage and show me the lock." He did.

"Have you been taking your pills?"

"Yes."

"Always address me as Miss Kaufman."

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"Does the penis still try to erect?"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"It may take weeks for the medication to work. We will start the shots when we get your blood work. Should be by Tuesday."

"Do you want to orgasm. Always give honest answers. Lying means dismissal from treatment"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"Why? No woman wants to have your baby. Even if you try you will ejaculate before you even get it in. Have you had a dream about sucking a cock?" He looked down.

"Keep looking at me. Answer now!"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"Was it James' cock you dreamed of?"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

Tamara was enjoying the power trip. Jacqueline had encouraged her to humiliate him. To strip him to his soul.

Tamara was nice to her women friends. But had always treated men and boys like worthless horny little turds. Other women were just like servants, but she was polite, if not haughty with them. Tamara was gorgeous, smart, and powerful. A princess.

Her father was a wimpy fuck. Mom just ordered him around. Tamara watched for years as her mom cheated on him. Right to his face. Then divorced him and got millions. More than half with the condo. Father just slinked away.

"Zachary, if you are a good boy, we can get you a pro. You can try sucking a real cock. Try it. You might like it." She giggled. He was beat red.

"Have you ever had a hand job?"

"Yes Miss Kaufman. A few on vacation last year. With an escort"

"Prostitute of course. How long did you last? Thirty seconds? Probably not. Have you ever eaten a real pussy?"

"Yes Miss Kaufman."

"Surprising. We can find an old prostitute to tutor you. When you watch porn do you ever look at really old women? Like seventy or eighty."

"Oh no Miss Kaufman."

"Yes you just perv on young women. Sent you a link to your private personal email. After dinner join that site. Its Russian. Watch three hours of the videos of grannies being eaten. Watch closely and learn. Before you can try with a younger woman you need to practice with experienced old ones."

"Yes Miss Kaufman." He waited. Standing still watching the camera. Tamara watched and timed it. How long would he stand staring at the camera?

Seven minutes and a couple of tries to speak to her he finally stepped away.

She kept an eye on him through dinner.

He found and joined the site. First video was an ugly woman about seventy. Spread her hairy pussy while a twentyish boy knelt and ate it. Twenty minutes. Boy smiled when she came. His face covered with her juices. Next few were the same. Each woman different but all old and unattractive. All the men were younger than him. Zack felt disgusted and ashamed. His dick was trying to get hard.

Tamara noted his reactions. Her paper on a compulsive masturbator, addicted to porn, was going to write itself.

SubWes
SubWes
122 Followers
12