Pussy Consent

Story Info
A Master gets his consent from his subs wet pussy.
4.3k words
4.37
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - The Surprise

written by ft

I arrived home and pulled into the driveway. There was another car, besides Master's, in the driveway. It was kind of a beat up old clunker. I wondered if Master might be using another slut in the house. I wasn't sure if I should interrupt. But he knew I would be home about this time, so I decided to go in.

When I opened the door, I saw that Master was talking to a large man. Master is a big man, but Master is tall. The man was shorter and a little heavier than Master, but definitely a big man. He was seated on the couch with Master.

Master immediately told me to come in and introduce myself.

After kicking off my shoes at the door, I walked in to the living room and spoke to the man, "Hi, my name is Jessie. Nice to meet you."

The man was gruff looking, with long hair and a scraggly unkempt beard. When I introduced myself, he said nothing. He just licked his lips and looked at me as if I was his favorite food.

My eyes flashed wide, as my gaze went to Master. I didn't quite understand. YET I KNEW.

How could this be? Master and I had talked about this. That I wanted to serve only HIM, to please only HIM. That he could have as many partners as he wanted, but to leave me out of it! Now here Master was presenting me to another man, like I was just a child's toy to be shared with friends. How could he do this to me?! We had a safe word, even a gesture if I could not speak. But the word wouldn't come out. Why didn't I just say it? Did I really want this?

Master grabbed my hair and pushed me down to my knees.

He whispered in my ear, but loud enough that the man heard him too, "WE won't do anything you don't WANT us to do. But we will let your cunt hole do all your talking."

With that he pushed a gag into my mouth and quickly tightened it behind my head.

As he tightened it, he told me, "Your

pussy will decide your fate. If it is dry, it means NO. We will stop. If your pussy is wet, of course you are telling us, YES. So we will see what a cock whore you are and whether you want this or not."

Master continued,"This man wants to use you. He wants to fuck those holes and have you pleasure him. It would make your Master very happy if you said, yes."

"We need to see your answer. Pull down your pants fuck toy!" Master commanded.

My mind was racing. I was scared. I did not want to be shared, I was HIS. I didn't want anyone but HIM. I also knew my pussy would betray me, I was soaking wet. My head did not want it, but apparently my pussy did. Perhaps, Master knows me better than myself. I hesitated, what was I going to do? He was going to feel, what I already could feel.

Before I could think, Master grabbed my hair again, pulling me up from my kneeled position. With his other hand, he grabbed my pants and pulled them down to my knees. His hand roughly reached between my legs and forced their way through my already moistened lips and deep into my warm, wet, pussy.

"You are such a good girl. I knew you would say, yes. But,I didn't think it would be such an enthusiastic, yes! Now get undressed," He said, as he yanked his hand from my sloppy wet hole.

I tried to protest, shaking my head and pleading through the gag.

"Don't make me punish you in front of our guest." Master said very sternly.

I was reluctant, but I obeyed. I did not want to be punished. I quickly slipped out of the pants that lay around my ankles. I took my shirt off and bra. I was completely naked and humiliated in front of this man. I had no idea who he was or his name. I didn't know if Master even knew this man very well. I just knew the man was now standing up and coming towards me.

The man ran his hands over my entire body without saying a word. As if he was inspecting me. He looked in my ears. He used his fingers to open my eyes. He forced my mouth open to look at my teeth and even grabbed my tongue and pulled it out to inspect it. He spread my legs and my ass cheeks to look at my holes. He didn't touch them but eyed them up close, even getting down on his knees to get a better look.

The first words I heard him speak was, "She will do nicely."

Master then told me, "The next thing that is going to happen, is you are going to suck his cock. You are going to make me proud and do your very best. Is that ok, fuck toy? Let's see your answer."

With that, he reached his hand into my pussy and felt my sopping wet cunt.

"Ah, excellent!" "She wants you, buddy! Check out her answer to you."

The man roughly pushed his fingers into my pussy. He used his fingers to scoop out as much of my juices that he could and then smeared it all over my face.

The man then said, "You were right about her being a fucking cock whore!"

Master then said, "Now I'm going to take off your gag and you are going to say nothing. Your pussy is going to do all your talking for you. If you say anything, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I just nodded my head yes.

With that, Master and the man got undressed. They took off my gag. The man sat on the couch. His cock was hard and erect. It wasn't the longest, but it was very girthy. Which made my juices flow again. But how was I going to give a good blow job. I wasn't sure I could wrap my mouth around it. I didn't want to be punished. So I would have to just try my best.

I knelt between his legs like a good girl. I could smell my pussy, from the juices that the man had smeared all over my face. I began to lick the entire length of his shaft. I curled my long tongue around it as much as I could. When I tried to wrap my mouth around his cock, my teeth were almost in the way he was so big. But I managed to slide his cock into my mouth.

Master sat next to the man and grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock. He told me to stroke his cock.

My hand stroked Master's cock. It was so hard already. I loved that cock. I especially loved that cock when it was rock hard, like it was now. My pussy gushed again for my Master's cock. It wasn't fair! They would judge me by my pussy. I couldn't protest. Here I was, sucking on some man's cock and stroking Master's, and I was getting wet.

My mouth was slowly stroking the man's dick, while my hand matched the pace on my Master's cock. I was having difficulty going all the way down on the man, though.

Master was not happy and grabbed me by my hair and forced me down further on his cock.

"I told you to do a good job." He commanded.

I choked and gagged as the man's cock was forced into my throat. I needed to gain my composure or Master would surely be angry with me.

I relaxed my throat and allowed it to slide deeper in. I had to work hard at suppressing the urge to gag. I did my best, but I think Master knew I would not be able to swallow this man's cock without gagging. I think Master wanted me to gag and wanted to punish me for it. I tried my best, but I couldn't stop it. I gagged.

Master pulled me off the man's cock by my hair and slapped my face.

"I'm so sorry Master!" was all I could manage. Because the ball gag was immediately reinserted into my mouth.

"You will be sorry!"

Chapter Two - The Punishment

Written by ft

"You will be sorry."

Those words were ringing in my head. I was going to be punished by my Master and the man. I pleaded through the gag, hoping he would listen.

But he was not listening. He was guiding me into the bedroom and the man was following.

"On your hands and knees on the bed. Your ass on the edge," Master told me.

I quickly did as I was told, hoping my compliance would bring mercy.

Both of them quickly tied my wrists to my ankles. My head forced down and my ass up.

"We are going to flog you slut, because you did not give your best blow job. Would you like that?Let's see your answer."

And once again my pussy rebelled against me. This wasn't what I wanted. I ONLY wanted to serve HIM. I hated punishment, and I certainly did not want to be punished by another. Yet there was no denying, my body felt differently. My nipples were hard and erect, wanting to be sucked into their mouths and squeezed by those strong hands. My holes were aching to be filled. There was no denying, my body wanted this.

Master and the man were behind me now. Each had the palm of their hand on each of my ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing them tightly. Sometimes they each squeezed and then would pull apart my cheeks revealing my asshole in a rough forceful way. Then on cue, they both lifted their hands and brought them down on my cheeks in unison. It hurt, but it was more the shock that made me scream through the gag. They both laughed and then they started swinging the floggers. This time it wasn't in unison on my ass. But they had the exact opposite beat. Therefore, I felt the sting on one cheek, and then the other, slap, slap, slap,slap. They were in a perfect beat with each other. I could hardly react to the sting on one cheek, before a flogger landed on my other cheek. Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek Whack, whack, whack, whack, over and over. My cheeks were quickly turning red. My ass stung, but my pussy continued to gush.

Master then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "Have you learned your lesson?" I was trying to shake my head, yes, but it was impossible with his hands holding my hair.

He told the man, "I don't think she has learned her lesson. I think she wants more! But these tits need to be punished now. I think she will agree."

He then spoke to me, "What say you fuck toy? Do you need more punishment in order to learn your lesson? Do you think you deserve more?"

And with that, they flipped me onto my back spread my legs and checked my response to the questions.

"You're right fuck toy. You DO deserve more. You WILL learn your lesson."

They then each grabbed a tit.

"We were going to suck and play with your nipples to get them erect, before we clamp them down. But you're such a fucking whore, we don't need to do that, now do we?" Master said.

Very quickly they had put the suspension clamps on my erect nipples. The pain radiated through my nipples, but exhilaration is what left, through my breasts and coursed through my whole body straight to my cunt.

Master and the man quickly attached the clamps to two separate ropes that were hanging from the ceiling. The ropes were set wide apart. As he drew the line on the pulley, my breasts were separated and pulled up and out. The clamps biting into my nipples, as my heavy breasts weighed them down.

They then wrapped my thighs up with rope and tied them to the sides of the bed, spreading my legs so my holes were exposed. I am now lying on my back hands cuffed to my ankles, legs spread wide and nipples stretched taut.

I couldn't even wiggle, because my nipples were strung up and doing so would cause even more pain. There was NOTHING I could do. I could not move, i could not protest. I closed my eyes and just let the feelings wash over me. I was in complete ecstasy. I was HIS and if this is what he wanted for me, then I would do so. I couldn't believe, I was even thinking this!

The first smack of the flogger on my left breast, brought me out of my trance. Then on my right breast and then my pussy and again on my pussy. Each man was smacking

my breast and then my pussy. So it was left breast, right breast, pussy,pussy, left breast,right breast pussy, pussy... it was so rhythmic. I closed my eyes again and tried to concentrate on the rhythm of the flogging and not the increasing warmth and pain of my flogged areas.

Master and the man were increasing their intensity with each stroke. I wanted them to stop, but I never wanted them to stop. The rhythm and the feeling of the floggers falling against my skin was so entrancing.

When it stopped, it brought me back down to earth. I opened my eyes to see them both smiling, slyly.

Master bent over me. He took hold of my hair and exclaimed, "She has learned her lesson, but now we need to punish her for speaking, when I told her not to."

Earlier when I had gagged on the man's cock, I had blurted out, "I'm sorry Master." Now I would be punished for those words.

"This time, fuck toy, we will use crops. Is that ok? Master questioned.

Oh no, my breasts and pussy were already sore. The crops would be more intense.

I tried to shake my head, but Master held my hair tight.

He told the man, "Check her answer."

The man inserted two fingers roughly into my pussy. But even though he tried to be rough, they slid right in smoothly. My pussy was in full betrayal.

"This cock whore of yours, has one sloppy wet cunt," the man told my Master.

They both got back up and I saw them retrieve crops from the storage rack. But then I saw them also grab another set of suspension clamps. I didn't understand. What were they going to do with them?

I soon got my answer, as each man attached a clamp to each of my pussy lips. The clamp was then attached to a small tether on my thigh restraints. My lips were pulled open and up. My clit was exposed to their torture!

"How is that, fuck toy?"

"Do you like that?" Master inquired. He wasn't asking me, he was talking straight to my pussy.

Master inserted his fingers into my cunt and all I could do was moan. It felt so good, I needed to be fucked! Not cropped! Master stroked my pussy a few times while his thumb flicked my vulnerable clitoris.

But then Master took back his hand out of my needy cunt.

The crops fell across my breasts and now they were falling on the inside of my labia and on my clit. I whimpered and pleaded beneath the gag. But that just brought the crops down harder! I had to be quiet. I quieted down and closed my eyes. I felt the clamps on my breasts that were becoming unbearable. I felt the sting of the crops across my breasts. I was intensely aware of the clamps pulling my lips apart. But the bite of the crops across my exposed clit and inner labia were so extremely painful. If they would just stop, they would see that I had learned my lesson. I was so ready to show them what a good little cock whore I really was. I would serve the man just as if he was my Master. I would do whatever they wanted. I wouldn't misbehave again. I did not want any more punishment!

And as if Master could read my mind, they stopped. He reached up and released my nipples, which just caused more pain for a few seconds as the blood rushed into my nipples. I didn't cry out though. I didn't even whimper.

"That's a good little whore," Master praised me.

Chapter Three - Cock Whore

Written by ft

"Are you a cock whore?"

I shook my head yes, to Master's question. I absolutely was a cock whore. I wanted nothing more than those cocks to fill my holes. To use me and fill me with their cum.

Master and the man untied my binds. Master lifted me to my feet. I was completely naked except for the gag.

"I am going to remove the gag. You will not say anything unless we speak to you," Master told me. "If we ask you a question, you may answer. But you'd better be a good slut. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head, yes.

Master removed my gag. They then took me into the bathroom over the sink. I was held by my hair and made to look in the mirror.

"What do you see?" Master asked.

"A cock whore," I replied.

"What else?" He added.

"Master, I see a horny fucking slut."

"That's right!" Master said encouragingly.

He then took out my eyeliner pencil from my make-up drawer. Master wrote COCK on my forehead, and a WH on one side of my mouth and handed the pen to the man. The man wrote RE on the other side. They then made me open my mouth and look in the mirror. It was in reverse, but I could see what they saw, COCK WHORE! They laughed at me as they pushed me down to my knees and made me turn towards their cocks.

"Now show us what a cock whore you are! Master ordered me.

They were both still laughing at me, as I took both of their cocks in my hands. I drooled a little of my saliva on each cock and started stroking them. My hands slid up and down both shafts. I began to lick Master's cock.

"Guests first," he graciously said to the man.

I turned my focus to the man. I still wasn't entirely sure how I was going to accomplish what Master wanted of me. But, if Master wanted me to, then I would suck the man's cock, as if it were Master's cock.

His cock was hard and erect. I licked his shaft first, long and slow strokes in a teasing fashion. While looking longingly in to the man's eyes. Even though I was staring into the man's eyes, it was Master's eyes I saw.

The man and Master both laughed at me as they exclaimed together, "COCK WHORE!"

And with that, the man grabbed my hair on each side of my head and held me there so I could not move. I tried to use my one free hand to have some control, but Master moved in behind me and held my wrists down at my side.

The man forced his cock into my mouth and quickly down my throat. He held it there as my throat relaxed around his girth. He then slowly began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. Holding back the gag reflex meant that I could not control my tears. He face fucked me as tears ran down my cheeks and landed on my breasts. The tears smearing the makeup applied graffiti on my face.

This seemed to turn him on more and he increased his intensity. Ramming his cock harder and harder into my throat, which just caused more tears to run down my cheeks.

All of a sudden the man stopped. Master and the man turned me around to face Master's cock. I didn't need to be told what to do. I devoured his cock, bobbing my head up and down. Master was already rock hard, which always makes my pussy gush.

That's when I felt the man's hand go between my pussy lips. I'm not sure how many fingers he inserted in me, but it felt like all four of them.

I quickly found out it was only three, when the man said, "She took three fat fingers like a champion hooker!"

It was humiliating, but my wet sloppy pussy did take his three fat fingers. It felt as if he was stretching all the surfaces of my pussy hole. It hurt, but it felt so good! The man started fucking me with his fingers and I was having a very hard time focusing on my Master's cock in my mouth.

Master decided to take over and began face fucking me as he held my head in place.

The man then inserted another finger, "I got all four of my fingers shoved up her dirty fuck hole," he bragged to Master.

Master then told me, as he continued to fuck my face, "You are being such a good fucking whore! I think we will reward you and fill your ass and pussy. Would you like that, fuck toy?"

With that, he pulled his cock out of my throat, drool sliding out with his cock and dropping onto my breast.

He asked again, "Would you like that fuck toy?!" this time with a stern tone.

"Yes, Master," I obediently replied.

I was led out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. The man sat on the bed, with his feet hanging over.

"Get on top of him!" Master commanded.

I did so quickly and obediently. The man laid back as I climbed on top of him and straddled him with my thighs. His large cock already pressing against my lips. The man grabbed my hips and lifted me up. His cock was hard and erect as he guided my hole to the top of his cock. He then slowly impaled my pussy with his cock. His cock felt as if it was stretching me more than his fingers did. It was probably not true, but it certainly felt like it. Once my pussy adjusted to having a large cock inside, it felt really good.

Master was situating himself behind me. I was expecting to feel the head of his penis at the opening to my ass. However, as he situated himself, I felt his cock at the opening to my wet pussy. He was pressing his way in, with the man's cock already inside me. My slippery wet pussy was allowing him to slide in next to the man's cock. It felt as if my pussy was going to be ripped apart. The man grabbed my nipples and squeezed. I was quickly losing my battle of self control. Master and the man pumped their cocks into my over stuffed pussy as I began to rock back and forth to the rhythm of their pumping. I was just beginning to enjoy the sensation.

12