Pussy Consent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, slut! Not yet." Master commanded as he removed his cock from my pussy leaving only the man's cock. He quickly positioned the tip of his penis at my sphincter. His whole shaft was wet from my pussy including the tip. He was able to easily slide it through my opening. As it pushed in, the man began to pull and twist my nipples. Master's cock penetrated my well used hole and started fucking it. It felt amazing! I was being pumped in both my fuck holes. I couldn't take it much more. It all felt so freeing, so exhilarating. I was on the brink of the plateau.

I begged Master to cum, "Please Master your cock whore needs to cum! PLEASE!!

Just as soon as he said, "Yes," my cunt exploded in spasms and gushing juices. It was glorious. The pulsing, tingling sensation enveloping my whole body as I collapsed in a heap on top of the man.

Master took his penis out and commanded, "Get on your knees, slut."

I climbed off the man, who quickly stood up next to Master. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, cock whore!"

They then stroked their cocks as they both spoke to me.

"Fucking dirty slut!"

"Do you love cum, you fucking whore?"

Which I shook my head, yes.

"You want it, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes! Please I love cum! Please coat me with your cum!"

With that both men almost simultaneously ejaculated on my face. It went every where, all over my face and tongue. It was in my eyes, my hair. Cum was dripping from my nose and chin.

I used my tongue to gather the semen that was within reach and gobbled it up. The men used their fingers to roughly scoop more jizz and stick it in my mouth. They then each took a turn having me clean the cum off their cocks. I could taste each man's ejaculate, one a little tangier. I drank it all up like a good girl and waited for my next command.

Master and the man got dressed and walked out of the room.

I tried to listen to what they were saying. They were mostly just being cordial. But I was horrified, when I heard the man tell Master as he walked out the door, "That was definitely worth the price!"

12