Pussy Free

Info
From this moment on... You are pussy free... [F4M]
94 words
4.37
32.7k
32
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pussy Free"

When I locked your cock for the first time, it was electric. I'd keep you so frustrated. At first just for a few days. And then we would fuck. And you would cum so hard. All that pent up sexual energy. I loved how it felt to have you inside me. But what I loved more was keeping your frustrated and denied. The days turned into weeks. And the weeks turned into months. Once we decided to keep you locked, I loved what it did for us...

**Written by TeasedToTears (on Reddit)**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is so exciting especially with that sexy voice! I love listening how she has him so under her control as she rubs it in how she has him. I love that voice! It makes me hard just listening to her and wishing it was me being teased.

VitavieVitavie11 months ago

Deliciously served up cruelty

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 1 year ago

As usual the delivery is wonderful. I thought about the story end, if she wants to be cruel then surely some kind of pussy would keep him more frustrated, even if it's just sniffing her panties. As described, I think he would fairly quickly become accustomed with being completely abstinate and his 'addiction' would wear off. But the fact I'm even thinking about it means it was a good story, thanks!

Share this

Similar Stories

Domme Talk Talking w/ my BFF about my BDay gift: YOU!in Audio
2037: A SPH Cuckold Journey Pt. 04 Adam is sissified and made to service alpha men at a club.in Fetish
What'll We Do Without Your Roommate Before he goes, let's give you exactly what you want...in Audio
Femdom Flatshare Nick gets slowly introduced to his new living arrangement.in BDSM
Miss Erin's Homecoming Pt. 01 Miss Erin is picked up at the airport after a long trip away.in Loving Wives
More Stories