Pussy Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
A curse has turned my wife into a sex crazy maniac.
4.8k words
3.33
3.1k
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have noticed that some of my words have been changed to something else. Maybe it does not want me to warn others.

My name is Bihan Chattopadhyay, and I am 36 years old. I live in a small town named Udhampur. My mother died during my delivery and after that my father unalive himself, so he doesn't have to take my responsibility. But I was quite lucky, because soon after that my uncle and aunt adopted me as their own son.

With my lovely wife, Mohini and two twin daughters, my family becomes whole. Caring parents, a lovely wife, and an obedient daughter. I couldn't have asked for anything more. By God's grace everything was going well.

But I was wrong. I didn't know something evil was lurking in the shadows and waiting to devour my family. From here onwards my tale of confession begins.

To be honest, in comparison to other middle-class families we were rich. My uncle was a money lender by profession. But after a tragic incident he retired and focused on his family and farming. He has acquired quite an amount of land from his money lending business and some from inheritance.

Our inherited land was the biggest land among all the other lands my uncle owned. Only from that piece of land we provided jobs for more than fifty people. My uncle got this land from his grandfather, and it was one of his prideful possessions. Little did he knew that this land would be the reason for our demise.

One night after nine, our servant Gopal informed me that uncle has summoned me. Seeing the time, I was surprised. It was past his bedtime, and he never liked to discuss anything in his bedroom.

My uncle believed that the bedroom was a place of sanctuary, where bodies rest and produce offsprings. So, I was surprised to know that he had called me to his bedroom.

As I entered the room, I saw him lying on his bed. He slowly got up and told me to take a seat. "It's time my boy," said Choto Baba.

I like to refer to him as Choto Baba, it's his nick name that I gave him. "You are not going this year, Choto Baba?" I asked.

"My back pains are back," said Choto Baba in a long sighing tone. It wasn't his back pain. He was suffering from lumbago. But whenever we told him to see a proper doctor, he refused and got mad at us.

It was clear why he had summoned me so late at night. Before I could speak another word, he said, "Bihan my boy, I wouldn't have asked you this, especially knowing how busy you are. But it's time for you to start taking responsibility. You can see my current health, Bihan. So, I want you to visit Neel Khana and look at the harvest."

Every end of the year Choto Baba goes to Neel Khana to inspect the harvesting. Neel Khana is a small village in Mohammadpur district, where our inherited lanes lay. I swallowed hard and said, "I trust our workers and I believe skipping one year will do no harm for us."

"It's not that I don't trust them. The real reason behind my visits is to meet with the workers and let them know, their master is still there for them." Choto Baba said slowly.

He adjusted his pillow and lay down. He was looking at the ceiling when he said, "Bihan my boy, you are my only child and the future successor to my legacy. You need to start learning the management affairs." After saying that he turned to his right and looked at me. His eyes were half closed, as he was about to fall asleep. I quietly got up and pulled his blanket up and took my leave.

Honestly, the reason I didn't want to go was that I had never been to Neel Khana and knew no one except our old manager Khan Chacha.

I worked at a cigar factory as a head engineer. So, I had to submit my leave application a week in advance. After they accepted my one-week leave, the following day I started packing.

I remember, before leaving, my wife Mohini handed me a small sack of 'Goor Ladoo and Puffed Rice' for me to eat on the road. Her cooking is something to die for. She is not only kind but also a helpful person who helps others in need. I kissed her goodbye and told her to take care of herself and others. "Have a safe journey and I will be waiting for you," Mohini said in a shy tone. I turned back and saw her sweet and kind smile for the last time.

It was a seven-hour ride to Mohammadpur, and from there an extra three hours to reach Neel Khana. As I seated in the bullock cart all my tiredness was gone. I felt a soothing feeling in my mind and body. As our cart moved on the muddy roads, its wheels slipped several times.

The roads crisscrossed the fields, separating farmlands into neat squares. The fresh air, the peaceful atmosphere and the beautiful scenery of the village quickly got to me.

But soon all these feelings were faded into dreadfulness. The temperature in here drops quickly compared to towns. Suddenly after five a bone chilling wind started to blow from nowhere. I was barely managing to keep myself together. I looked at the time. It was already eight forty-nine on my wristwatch.

Our land was on the outskirts of the village. There lies an old building, named Halder Mahal. It was once a British office building. But now it serves as a residential and storage place for us.

The cart driver refused to take me to the Halder Mahal. And the reason behind was that, if he does then he won't reach home before dinner. I tried to argue with him, but he didn't listen. So, in the end I had to walk all the way to Halder Mahal.

It would have been better if I had informed them about my arrival. Then at least Khan Chacha would have come to pick me up. After a deliberate thought I decided not to inform them about my arrival. And the reason behind such a decision was that I was doubtful that they would try to create a fake work environment to mislead me. But sadly, it backfired on me.

As I was thinking about all this suddenly, I heard a soft footstep behind me. A chilling shiver ran down my spine. The road was covered in darkness. The only light was coming from my torch. The night sky was covered with dark clouds.

People here don't leave their houses after five. And, on top of that it was a winter night. No one should be out here at this hour. My heart felt heavy as I again heard those same soft footsteps.

I didn't stop or turn back to look at what was following me. It was a straight road and at the end of the road was Halder Mahal. My hands were shaking but I tightly held the torch and started speed walking. The light danced on the road as I moved. In this eerie silence, I could still hear those footsteps. Following me like a shadow. I felt like it was slowly getting closer, so close that it could jump on my back.

I was a few feet away from the Halder Mahal, when suddenly the footsteps sounds stopped. I was breathing heavily, as I hit the gate.

As I was about to open the gate, I heard a blood-curdling howl. My hands froze in shock. I slowly turned back and saw, from a distance, a street dog was watching me. It felt like his eyes were glowing in the dark.

To be honest, I felt a relief after seeing the dog. It was weird that all this time this dog followed me without barking. As dogs tend to bark at strangers. Anyway, as I was about to enter, the dog barked again. It felt like he was warning me not to go inside.

Halder Mahal's vast courtyard was shrouded in darkness. But somehow, I managed to make my way to the veranda. A small oil lamp was hanging from the wall, from which a faint light flickered on the ground. The light wasn't barely enough to see in the darkness. I dropped my bag on the cold, hard floor and started to look around. There was no sign of anyone. I called Khan Chacha's name twice, but no one responded.

It looked like no one was there, but out of nowhere, I heard a loud moan. I felt a shiver run down my spine. It was a female voice. Came from the western side of the Mahal. From the pitch of the moan, it was clear that she was in pain. Without wasting any time, I quickly followed the direction of the sound. My footsteps echoed in the stillness, as I walked out of the Halder Mahal.

I started scanning the area to find the source of the sound. Suddenly, I heard that same painful moan. I quickly followed the sound and soon enough, I found it. Not far from the Mahal lies a small shack. And the sound was coming from there.

There I was standing in the eerie darkness of the night. Thinking about all kinds of scenarios that could be happening inside the shack. My hands trembled and my heart pounded. For a second, I thought I should turn back. It wouldn't be right for me to mix into others' business. But what if someone is in trouble and needs help?

I mustered my courage and moved forward. Slowly and quietly, I took my steps. I was a few feet away from the door when I heard another voice. It was different from the private one. It was a deep humming noise from a man. My heart sank as I could picture the scene inside the shack. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves.

As I was about to open the door, a sudden gust of cold wind nudged the door open slightly. The doors were not locked from the inside. A small gap was formed between them. This newly formed gap was just enough for me to peer through.

The room was dimly lit by an oil lamp. As soon as I brought my eyes close to the gap, I smelled the decaying smell of jute fibers. It took me some time to adjust to the dim light. My eyes scan the room, then froze in shock and disbelief.

It felt like my heart would bust out of my chest. I saw our 75-year-old Khan Chacha with a woman, properly in her 30s, naked on the bed. Their bodies were intertwined in a missionary position. Khan Chacha was like a wild animal, vigorously kissing her neck and chin. A naughty grin spread across Khan Chacha's face as he dived in to suck her nipples.

That woman moaned loudly as Khan Cacha bit her nipples. I couldn't have believed if I hadn't seen this with my own eyes. Our old loyal manager Abdan Khan, whom I grew up calling Khan Chacha, could have committed such a sin.

What I know is that he is a single old bachelor with no family or friends in this country. Also, from what I heard from Choto Baba he is a religious person. It felt like betrayal, a surge of anger rushed down my body.

Suddenly Khan Chacha stooped and ordered the woman to lift her legs up. After that, he held his dick and placed it deep inside her vagina. Khan Chacha started to thrust into her. He was pounding so hard that she started screaming loudly. Khan Chacha held her legs and thrust his front even more, so his dick could penetrate even deeper inside her vagina.

Soon, with a high-pitched moan she stipulated that she had reached her climax. Both of them were at the edge of their pinnacles when Khan Chacha came inside her vagina. My eyes widened in disbelief; did he actually release his old seeds inside a woman of his daughter's age?

I tightened my fist in anger. I was in a rage. I wanted to bust in and beat the shit out of that old bastard. Their orgasms continued as Khan Chacha kept on thrusting into her.

I could no longer witness such a nasty sight. I turned back and slowly walked out of there. My eyes were burning with rage, my head was spinning. Somewhere in the bush, I heard twigs crumble. I was so frustrated that I didn't bother to turn and look.

I soon realized that causing a scene would only delay my work. Everything aside, I needed Khan Chacha's assistance. If I caused a scene now, it would only delay my work. It's tough working alone in an unfamiliar place. I spent the rest of the night on Halder Mahal's veranda. Soon an overwhelming fatigue took over me and I fell asleep.

The next day, Khan Chacha kneeled before me. His eyes were tense, and his head was lowered in shame. He begged forgiveness for his absence. It was at that time that I noticed Khan Chacha's robust build. Maybe he was an old man from a village but from his looks it was doubtful.

He kept himself well maintained. His snowy hair, old, wrinkled skin, a welcoming smile, and a soothing voice. It all enhances his unique personality. In his youth, he probably killed many ladies with his looks.

Even though I was angry, I kept my cool. "Choto Babu, you should have informed me that you are coming. I would have arranged everything for you." I thought to myself, if you knew about my arrival, then surely, I would have missed last night's deviant performance of yours.

Before going in, I asked Khan Chacha for a short tour of the Halder Mahal. He hesitated for a second but in the end complied with my request. As we walked through the halls of Halder Mahal, I noticed the dilapidated state of the Mahal. It was clear, that due to negligence this Mahal was in such condition.

This old building once served as an office for British officers. It has twenty rooms, one hall, two bathrooms and one kitchen. However, the kitchen was added later on. Unfortunately, only five of the twenty rooms are in use now.

The old roofs are falling apart. The windows and doors were covered in rust and dust. I felt a surge of anger rising in my heart. All this time, this old bastard has neglected his duties and indulged in lust.

Khan Chacha wasn't born yesterday, he clearly understood what I was thinking. "I'm getting old for this job, Choto Babu." Khan Chacha said softly. He thought I would melt down from his lousy acting.

I halted, turned to my right, and looked at Khan Chacha. "You? Getting old? Khan Chacha, you have more energy than a wild pig," I replied in a teasing tone. I said that on purpose, just to trigger him. After a few seconds, he began to laugh. It was forced laughter. Given that I am his master, he cannot help but laugh.

After our small tour, we sat down for our work. I lost track of time because of all the papers and contracts. We wrapped up our work around four. After locking up the office room, Khan Chacha joined me on the veranda. The last rays of sunlight slowly retreated from the courtyard.

I was quietly watching birds hopping around the courtyard. Khan Chacha was saying something, but I didn't give any attention to it. Suddenly, a man in blue lungi and a faded yellow t-shirt came in front of me. His name was Raman, our cook. It was the first time that I saw him. Raman had a kind smile on his face. He looks like a reliable man. In addition to being a rent-free tenant, he works as a personal chef for Khan Chacha.

"What would you like for dinner, Choto Babu?" Raman inquired. Before my answer, Khan Chacha told him to prepare his famous chicken curry.

"Trust me, once you taste his chicken curry, you won't crave for anything else," Khan Chacha said confidently.

After Raman left, I asked, "Who gave him permission to work rent free?"

Khan Chacha hesitated for a moment before revealing the truth.

"Me, Choto Babu," said Khan Chacha in a low tone.

I was speechless at the audacity of this man. This old bastard, fucks woman of his daughter's age, neglects his work, hires people as his personal servants and on top of it, he gives land for rent free.

At that point, I decided to dismiss Khan Chacha after returning. I don't know what this man will do if we keep let his work for us. An employee who is lazy can be worked with, but one who is disobedient cannot. After swallowing my anger, I went for a walk.

Khan Chacha took me to our farmlands, spanning 40 to 60 acres. We mainly grow four primary crops- rice, sugarcane, mangoes, and plums. As we continued our walk, I noticed the gentle breeze rustling through the rice fields. The swaying crops looked like nodding their heads in a welcoming gesture, as if acknowledging my presence.

After that I saw a large pond. This pond has its own history. During the British colonized period, this pond was used as an Indigo fermenting hive. But now we use it for cultivating water lilies. There was a row of dilapidated quarters for British officers beside the pound. Now, they're just a bunch of bricks.

It was getting dark, and people were slowly returning to their homes. Not far from the fields lay their small huts, houses for our workers. Beyond that lies a dense forest. It all looks like scenery from a painting.

As we were about to leave, I saw something on the north side of the pond. There was something behind the old banyan tree. Something that was hiding itself from others' eyes. I quickly walked in that direction and discovered a small, square brick room.

Khan Chacha hurriedly followed me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This is Jail Ghar," replied Khan Chacha.

The stems and roots of the old banyan tree made a natural wall to hide its existence from the outside world. Although it wasn't completely dark yet, this area was shrouded in darkness since there were branches surrounding this place.

I slowly walked closer to the room. It was in prime condition. Twenty-four-inch-thick white painted walls, with iron grill windows and iron door. The structure was 50 years old, but there was no evidence of rust anywhere. As I looked carefully, I noticed none of the windows or door was locked.

I peeked through the open window. To my surprise the inside of the room was also clean. Solid cement floor and white plaster walls. "What do you guys use this room for?" I asked. I turned back and saw Khan Chacha standing in the distance. His body language told me that something was wrong.

I fixed my eyes on him and walked towards the door. "Is the door jammed?" I asked. Before he could answer, I pushed open the door. Without making any squeaky noises it opened. As I was about to walk in Khan Chacha shouted my name. I heard it loud and clear.

"Bidhan Babu come here right now!" Khan Chacha ordered. His sudden change of tone made me question my decision. I did as he told me and came out of there.

"Let's get out of here," said Khan Chacha. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me. Suddenly, a soft weird laugh echoed in my ear. An icy shiver ran down my spine.

I held for a moment and asked, "did you hear that?" Panic in his eyes, Khan Chacha said, "What?" I looked around me but didn't find anyone near us.

As we strolled by the pond, a pleasant cold breeze started small waves on the water's surface. "That room is called Jail Ghar. During the British era, they made this room like a jail." Said Khan Chacha. His voice was tinged with nervousness.

I was quite aware of the cruelty of British officers. As I'm writing this, I remember something Baba once told me. He warned me that Nile Khana is a dangerous place, more dangerous than malaria. And, if you welcome your stay for too long, your mind and soul will be corrupted. Suddenly, these thoughts caused a sinking feeling in my heart.

"It's a clean and secure room. We should start using this room as a storage unit," I said.

In an arrogant tone Khan Chacha replied, "no one can use that room."

"Why?" I inquired.

Khan Chacha hesitated for a moment then said, "Actually, the door and windows doesn't lock."

"We can fix that," I said.

"No one can fix its problem," replied Khan Chacha.

At this point I started feeling annoyed by his confusing answers. I stooped and looked into his eyes and asked, "No one can fix it? Or you don't want to fix it?"

Khan Chacha got startled by my question, then realized a long sigh. He frantically looked around and came close to me said, "The windows and door of Jail Ghar open automatically, by their own will. We tried each and every way possible to fix it, but nothing worked. People in the village say it's haunted by the ghost of Billi Babu."

His last words hang in my ears. I narrowed my eyes and tightened my lips in confusion. "I know it, you will not believe me Choto Babu," said Khan Chacha.

So, if I understood him correctly, there is a ghost in Jail Ghar. And its sole purpose is to open the door and windows. Does it make sense? This old man was not only a slacking pervert, but also a liar. We remained quiet for the rest of the walk.

12