Pussy Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no electricity in Halder Mahal, so after dark the kerosene lamp was our only source of light. Upon returning from our walk, we were greeted by two steaming cups of tea and a plate of biscuits. It was cold outside, so we sat in Khan Chacha's room.

I placed a small bit on the biscuit and asked, "Who is this, Billi Babu?"

Khan Chacha took a sip from his cup and asked, "Do you believe in ghosts?"

At that time when this incident happened, I didn't believe in ghosts. I was more of a skeptical guy. I don't believe in something until I see it with my own eyes. Also, admitting I believe in ghosts makes me look cowardly in front of my subordinates.

"Not exactly," I said.

Khan Chacha took another sip and asked, "haven't Boro Babu told you anything about this place?"

"No! He never told me anything about this place or Billi Babu or Jail Ghar." I spoke.

Khan Chacha went silent for a while. "It's better for you not to get involved in such things, Choto Babu." Khan Chacha said in a soft gloomy tone.

"Involved in what? I just wanted to know who Billi Babu was. Also, you brought up this whole ghost and believe stuff." I said in an unanticipated tone.

"Sometimes people listening to a story can become unwillingly involved in it," Khan Chacha said.

"Not this again. Why can't you answer me like a normal person? I don't understand this riddle type talk of yours." I said in a frustrated tone.

Khan Chacha laughed at me and moved his hand to pick up a biscuit. I slapped his wrist, which caused him to drop the biscuit.

"First tell me the story. Then you can have the biscuit," I said.

"Really?" Khan Chacha asked while rubbing his wrist. "Fine, I will tell you the story. But promise me you will not tell anyone."

I nodded yes.

"It all began when Germany started manufacturing artificial indigo in their factories. The East India Company's indigo production rate was slowly dropping. So, in dire need they brought new officers to oversee this situation. Among the new officers, there was a tall white man in his early thirties. People called him Billi Babu.

"He quickly became famous for his notorious ways of torturing poor people. If anyone commits a single bit of mistake, he will seize them and mercilessly torture them to his heart's content. He singles handedly killed over forty people in one month. Every day, he would come up with new ways to torture the helpless farmers.

"However, when it comes to women, his cruelty transforms into a whole other level. He was a sick swine who found pleasure in torturing women. He would publicly assault and rape women. But the most disgusting and disturbing part was his fetish. He would shove thick, hot iron rods inside their anus and vagina. He would do all that in that Jail Ghar. Other officers tried to stop him, but he didn't listen to anyone."

Khan Chacha paused for a moment and took a long sip. In my heart, I felt remorse for them. Neel Khana hides deep and disturbing secrets behind its beautiful scenery. After finishing his tea, he continued.

"Once a farmer ran away after failing to pay his annual tax. As a result, officers captured his wife. They didn't intend to harm the wife. Their main intention was to scare the husband to surrender.

"But Billi Babu had a different plan in mind. You see, this farmer was a lackey for the officers, so they treated him slightly better than others. He was quite wealthy than others and his wife was quite attractive. In comparison to other women, she was quite fair in color and her body was fine looking. Besides a perfect curve, she has fine melon size breasts and big hip cheeks.

"Billi Babu had his eyes on her for a long time. So, during midnight, when everyone was asleep, he sneaked into the Jail Ghar. His intentions were clear, but what actually happened was unknown. Suddenly, all of the officers were woken up by a dreadful cry. It came from Jail Ghar. They rushed there and found Billi Babu lying on the ground in a pool of blood. He was shaking from pain and agony. And the woman they captured has also runaway.

"After close inspection they found out that someone had chewed off his dick. It was clear to them what had actually happened. They knew what would happen if the words went out. So that same night, they buried Billi Babu's body in the Jail Ghar and plastered it over. The next day, they told everyone that Billi Babu had left the country on an urgent call."

Khan Chacha looked at me and gave me a dry smile.

"It looks like you know this story pretty well," I said.

In response, he protested, "It's not a story. Everyone in the village knows about this. A few years later, British rule ended, and they left. Afterwards, the farmer's wife came back and told what actually happened that night."

"Even the dick chewing part?" I asked mockingly.

He didn't answer that and started eating the biscuits.

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"Later on, your great grandfather brought this land from the local administrator. Early on, he used that room for storage, but things soon went south. People started hearing noises and feeling sick.

"The door and windows swing open on their own. An eerie atmosphere has formed in that room. Later on, your great grandfather tried to burn that room, but he failed. Flames ran out but the room stayed harmless." Khan Chacha said while putting the remaining two biscuits in my mouth.

"Has anyone seen the ghost?" I asked.

"I don't know," Khan Chacha replied.

"And what about you?" I inquired.

"I've never seen anything, but I've certainly felt the presence of an evil spirit," Khan Chacha said.

"So, you haven't seen any ghosts, yet you still believe in them?" I asked, lightening my tone.

"Absolutely! A body cannot function without a soul, and a soul without a body is nothing but an evil spirit," Khan Chacha said, his tone growing stern.

We both fell silent for a while. Atheists may not believe in God or the Ghost, but they acknowledge the reason behind every belief. I personally don't believe in ghost. At that time, I didn't know what was waiting for me in the future. So, I told myself, they have mixed the incident with rumors and now the locals believe that Billi Babu's ghost haunts the Jail Ghar.

Suddenly, my eyes were drawn to a fleeting shadow. I saw a shadow hiding behind the door. How could this even be possible? A shadow moves on its own. I froze in fear. Khan Chacha seeing my expression turned and saw that shadow. He cleared his throat and called out in a firm voice, "Who's there?"

To be continued......

12