Pussy Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash and Travis looked at her, and a heat began to build in the room that wasn't just the fire.

'Wait - what?' Ashley asked. 'Like... cum?'

Marnie nodded slowly. 'And, Travis, seeing as you were not included last time, I wanted to apologise and give you the opportunity to be... involved.'

She cringed a little at her own words, and Ashley and Marnie watched him to see how he'd react. In a lot of ways, this was a moment of truth for the three of them, with Ash being Marn's best friend and for Travis to not only know about her magic but to engage with it... it was a big step.

'What do you need from me?' he asked.

Marnie bit her lip. 'I need your cum,' she said. 'And- I mean - not like that, but- well, kind of like that. I need your cum in the mixture in my cauldron.'

There was a pause. 'That sounds like a euphemism.'

'It's not!' Marnie said, but the smile on Ashley's face as she tried not to laugh was helping to keep things light. 'I don't-'

'In the cauldron?' Ashley asked. 'In the greenhouse?'

Marnie nodded.

'Wait here,' Ashley said. 'You - with me.'

She stood, and took Travis by the arm out of the sitting room and out of sight.

About six minutes passed, as Marnie watched the fire and tried to ignore the muffled, soft sounds of Travis's moans, before they returned. Ashley looked rather pleased with herself, and Travis looked a little sheepish as they came through the doorway.

Marnie and Ashley exchanged a look, before they burst into laughter, and Marnie jumped to her feet, rushing through to the greenhouse. When Marnie returned, about ten minutes later, there was a small lipstick in her hand, shining with a bluish sheen.

'That's it?' Travis asked - more in awe than anything else. 'That's cool.'

Ashley nodded, squeezing his hand. 'And it's got... him in it?'

Marni nodded, sitting on the chair across from the couple on the sofa, and placing the lipstick on the table between them. 'It does indeed. And, frankly, that might have adjusted some of the spell - but I thought it might be the kick we needed. Won't do anything dangerous of course. But, we'll find out.'

'What did you use last time?' Tavis asked.

'What?'

'You said it needed sex fluids. What did you use last time, another guy?'

Marnie paused for a beat, before admitting it. 'I used... myself.'

Ashley's mouth fell open. 'You didn't.'

Marn nodded. 'I did, yeah.'

'I had your grool on my lips and I didn't even know it?'

'Don't call it that!' Marnie laughed. 'Look - doesn't matter. Just, who wants to use this one first?'

Travis sat backward. 'I don't wear make-up ladies - I've done my part.' He winked at Marnie, and she felt a little rush go through her.

'You went first last time,' Ashley said, picking up the lipstick. 'So I guess it's my turn.' She twisted the end of it, and the purple-red lippy raised from the shaft in an action that, in the silence of the room, became oddly erotic. 'Any idea what's gonna happen?'

'Should be fine,' Marnie said. 'Should be.'

Ash nodded. 'Okay - I trust you.'

'Famous last words,' Travis said, as Ashley began to apply it.

It was deep and dark, and looked amazing when paired with the dark jumper she was wearing; it complemented her look in a way Marnie hadn't expected, and she saw Travis giving a look to his partner of approval, even before-

'Bleh,' Ashley said - or, at least, that was the noise she made as she went to speak, and from her lower lip came a thick dribble of cream-white liquid. She caught some in her fingers as it dribbled down her chin, coming in thicker globules again and again.

'What the-' Travis started, looking at Marnie with worry in his eyes. 'What's happening?!'

'Uhhhhhng?' Ashley asked, as Marnie stood, rounding the table and sitting on it. Ashley held her hand up, and strands of white liquid stretched between her fingers.

'I think,' Marnie said as she touched her finger to it, taking a droplet on her own fingertip and tasting it. 'Yeah. That's cum.'

As she said it, Ashley swallowed what sounded like a large amount of it, before looking at Travis and Marn. 'That was cum?!'

'Like, mine?! Travis asked, not knowing whether to smile or not. 'That's... kinda hot.'

Ashley swallowed again. 'There's so much - it's like it's just-' Another swallow. '-it's like it's being poured into my mouth.' Swallow. 'How much of this am I going to have to swallow?' She swallowed again. 'God, it's warm.'

'What does it taste like?' Travis asked.

'Like... you know. But not as strong.'

Marnie nodded. 'Okay... okay, okay. That shouldn't last forever, by the way-'

'Shouldn't?!'

'-but we'll have to see, so...' Marnie started a timer on her phone, as Travis adjusted in his seat, again trying to hide his erection.

Ashley swallowed.

#

'Guys, I feel full...'

Ashley was sitting back in her chair, lips wet, face a little flush. She held Travis' hand as he sat next to her, Marnie on the chair opposite, as they chatted and waited. They'd been talking about magic, about family, about everything except Ashley's cum-filled mouth.

Ash rubbed her stomach, beneath the jumper, and let out a groan. It bubbled slightly. She swallowed, and some of Travis' cum dribbled out of her cheek.

'Is it wrong that that's the hottest thing to me?' Travis asked.

'I'm full of your magic cum,' Ashley whined. 'If I didn't feel like a water balloon, I'd say it was hot, too. Wait-' She slipped her hand from her jumper underneath her waistline, and nodded. 'Yeah - it's fucking hot.'

Over the course of the next two days - two days - Ashley didn't eat anything else, she slept face-down to ensure she didn't choke, and spent the entire time in a sort of heat induced by the magic. Travis stayed by her side, chatting and laughing and making sure she was comfortable.

Marnie, all the while, took notes.

Copious, cum-stained notes.

5 - Attempt Number Three

Two Months Ago.

This time, Marnie and Ash had thought things through. And Ashley was involved now - this project had lasted in two wildly different nights for her - she wanted to see it through to the end. So, when Marnie had proposed a new recipe, Ashley had agreed to it.

They met this time on a Monday at midday, with no plans for the week. Ashley had taken time off work, and was fully invested. They were going to get this thing sorted.

'So - you need me to cum into it this time?' She found herself asking as she and Marnie stood by the cauldron, in the greenhouse.

Marnie nodded. 'Same as Travis - I think that was the problem, to be honest. Male fluids led to male symptoms.'

'Leaking,' Ashley nodded. 'Sure. So, uh, how exactly do we get... it in there?'

Marnie looked at her. 'I'm sure you've figured that out.'

'Yeah but - do you want me to whap out a vibrator, and go to town over it? What's the best way?'

Marnie looked at her. 'Okay, I spoke to Travis already, and assumed he'd chatter to you, but-'

'Oh, okay, that makes sense,' Ashley said, dropping her bag on Marnie's desk and pulling out her vibrator - a golden little wand with a little set of buttons on one side. 'Because he was acting all sorts of excited this morning.'

Marnie nodded. 'He said he doesn't mind me and you being intimate, so I think-'

Ashley handed her the wand. 'Let's do this.'

#

'FUCK! FUCCCKK!'

Ashley was on all fours; her knees were on tables either side of the cauldron that had been dragged into the greenhouse from the sitting room; her top half was face-down on Marnie's desk, her nipples dragging on the wood of the workspace as her hands gripped the edge for dear life. She was naked except for her socks - she said having warm feet made her cum harder, whatever - and was balanced over the cauldron, back arched and moaning with each breath.

Marnie wasn't just watching - however. In fact, she had a very important job indeed. She had to make her closest friend not only cum, but squirt. As much as possible. Into the cauldron.

She wielded the golden wand with all of the responsibility that entailed, leaning over the cauldron to get to all of Ashley's most sensitive areas.

'Fuck - tongue, please?' Ash asked.

Marnie leaned in; she had the vibrator against Ashley's clit, but slid it down to Ash's entrance and poked it inside. It slipped in easily, and Ash whimpered as Marnie adjusted the angle, letting her reach in to put her mouth over the clit. She sucked and licked as the vibrator was sinking deeper inside, moving against Ash's g-spot as Marn ate her for all she was worth.

'Gonna - fuck, MARN!'

Hearing her moan Marnie's name never got old.

Marnie felt Ash tense, and then there was a spray of liquid - warm and cool at the same time, it hit Marnie in the face.

'YEESSSS!' Ash yowled. 'Fuck - FUCK! Make me cuuuuuuummm! MARNIEEEE!'

Ashley came the way Marnie hoped she would - only, in slightly the wrong direction. Instead of going straight into the mixture, it was all over her instead. But - that wasn't a total loss. Some of it had gone in, and already there was a good amount dripping off Marnie into the cauldron.

Marnie sat back, her face and neck slick. She dragged her hand across it, and let some of Ash's juices drip into the vat, while her pussy dripped from a mix of her own pleasure and Marnie's spit.

Oh, Marnie thought as she saw those droplets hit the mixture. Each one fizzled a little on contact, joining the magic of the spell.

'Don't tell Travis,' Ashley said once she'd regained herself. 'But I haven't cum that hard in a while. Not without, you know, magic lipstick.'

Marnie slapped Ash' butt. 'You can get down, now.'

'Yes, miss,' Ash quipped, before getting down on shaky legs. She pulled on her cardigan and grabbed her panties and jeans from the pile on the floor, slipping them on as Marnie took her attention back to the alchemic mixture between them. 'What now?'

#

It was almost nightfall.

Ashley had been waiting, watching TV in Marnie's sitting room while her friend worked away in the greenhouse. She thought of how sexy Marnie could be when she wanted to - despite the heavy jumpers and hiding-her-body that she often practised in. Marnie was messy, sure, but she was so fucking cute, and her body shared that. Ashley thought about her friend's A-cups, and her tight little butt, and the way she was so eager to please that she'd not only start designing a lewd item like this over a throw-away comment, but would put so much effort into it.

Plus, she would happily bend Ashley over and make her cum into a magic bucket, which Ash wasn't exactly against.

Point was, for someone who didn't seem to engage with 'sexy' in their everyday life, Marnie was good at it.

'Right!' Marnie announced as she returned. Ashley sat up, waving away the distractingly horny thoughts swirling in her head, and paused the episode of The Good Place she'd been watching.

Marnie sat across from her, and placed the latest magically-updated lipstick between them.

'Are we sure this time?' Ashley asked.

'Never sure,' Marnie answered. 'But it's definitely a step in the right direction.' Marnie did not mention the potential cross-contamination of juices from her spittle, and some of Ash's cum being wiped off Marnie's face and neck. There was no point in going back - might as well see what it did, now they were here. 'But, before we do this, I think it would be prudent to change locations.'

'Why? Do we wanna put me over a bath incase I start spewing cum again?'

Marnie laughed. 'No, that shouldn't happen - I've managed to identify that and erase it from the process.'

'No guy-cum?' Ash asked.

'No guy-cum. No, I was thinking... it's us, and if this works, we might get... carried away.'

'Bedroom?' Ashley asked, finishing the thought. Marnie nodded, grabbed the lippy, and the two of them tried to hide their nervous, sexual excitement as they ran upstairs, past the side tables of tat and the tapestries that hung from the walls, past an enchanted mirror and a cabinet of too-failed-to-touch magically cursed items.

Once inside Marnie's bedroom, Ashley went to the bed. She was still a little hot from her... intrusive thoughts earlier, not to mention the fact that, not too long ago, Marnie was making her squirt. Marnie shut the door, and pulled off her jumper to reveal a tank-top beneath. In this light, wearing a tank-top with no bra beneath, Marnie looked downright sensual to Ash.

'Come here,' Ash said, kneeling on Marnie's bedsheets. 'Do you want it first, or me?'

'You went first last time,' Marnie said as she approached the side of the bed. Ash's hands found her, and pulled her in for a kiss, which surprised the witch. 'We... haven't even started yet.'

Ash nodded, biting her bottom lip. 'You got me all worked up. Come on, let's go.' Ash's hands pulled Marnie up onto the bed, where they kneeled facing each other, in the dim half-light.

Marnie, after a breath, started to apply the lipstick. Once she'd finished, she took a moment, before lifting a finger to them, and poking her lips. She gave a sigh, as the sensation went through her.

'It worked,' she said.

'Gimme,' Ash said, snatching the lipstick from Marnie's hands, before leaning in and kissing her friend. Marnie whimpered, the feeling of wet, soft, warm lips on hers turning quickly into heaven. She parted her lips, and Ash's tongue slipped into her mouth.

Ash pulled back, and Marnie needed a second to process. Ash poked her own lips. 'Nothing.'

'It doesn't transfer any more,' Marnie said, a little dizzy. 'You can only apply it to yourself, straight from the stick. Nothing else carries the enchantment.'

'Smart,' Ash said with a nod. She twisted the stick, and started to apply it to her own lips anyway. When she was done, she unceremoniously pulled off her top, revealing her bare chest. She had a larger bust than Marnie, and was proud of it, and Marnie was familiar with how good Ashley's nipples felt in her mouth.

'Shall we take this ride for all it's worth?' Ash asked, and Marnie nodded. Marnie pulled off her tank top, setting those A-cups free. Ashley ran her tongue across her lips and...

Nothing.

Her lips felt totally normal.

'Ash?'

Ashley did it again, followed by biting her lower lip. Normal.

'AhsLEY!'

'What?!' Ash asked, looking up. Marnie's eyes were wide, and her thick hair was all pulled to one side, making her look like a nerdy lioness.

Then, Marnie licked her lips - and Ashley felt it.

'Hohhhhh,' Ash moaned, half from realisation, half from the sensation of a tongue brushing such a now-sensitive area. 'What the fuck?'

Ash bit her lip, and Marnie's eyes went wide.

'I can feel you.'

'And I can feel you.'

They stared at each other.

'Don't you dare-'

Ashley began to lick her lips, biting softly, running her tongue across the surface of her newly sensitive spots.

Marnie looked at her with steely eyes, unable to hide how good it felt. She knew exactly how good Ashley was at pleasuring a woman. Ashley was an expert; an artist. And, fuck, was she having fun with this.

'Ash-' Marnie said, trying to sound like she was putting her foot down, but instead it sounded all too much like a plea. Ash moved in, and Marnie lay back, half-naked, into her own bedding as Ashley loomed over her. Her hair fell, tickling Marnie's chest and neck as Ash played with her own mouth, the pleasure circling through her body, from the mouth inward.

But two could play at that game.

Marnie, between whimpers and moans, found herself under Ash - so she shuffled a little, until she was able to take Marnie's left nipple in her mouth. Her breast was soft, and the nipple a tough little knot of flesh that seemed to ache for Marnie's eager lips to find it; Marnie's hands explored across Ash's body, enjoying her back, her thighs, until one hand settled on Ash's other breast. As Ashley began to whimper, Marnie sucked on her, trying to work through the pleasure singing in her head.

'Ohhh,' Ashley moaned, running her tongue across her top lip. 'Oh, that's nice, Marn...'

They stayed like that for hours. Kissing each other, biting their own lips, exploring each other's bodies with kisses and licks and moans. They were insatiable, until - inevitably - Ashley was between Marnie's thighs, hands holding her friend's legs wide open, kissing her way up towards her aching, wet sex.

And Marnie felt each kiss on her own flesh like a small firework of pleasure that ricocheted behind her eyes, glowing and pooling, each sensation building on the next.

Ashley licked her lips, and Marnie moaned, before leaning forwards, sinking her face into Marnie's wet pussy.

'Ohhhh SHIT!' Marnie moaned as she pulled a pillow over her face, wailing into it. 'Ash, Ash, oh my GOD, this is... this is gonna-'

'Mmmmmmmm,' Ashley moaned into Marnie's sex, the soft buzzing only adding another level of pleasure to the whole situation. She played Marnie like an instrument, fucking her twice over as she pushed her to the edge. Marnie's hands were in her hair as she screamed into the pillow, before biting her own lips - which sent a shockwave through Ashley.

'MM-fuck!' Ashley yelped, before sliding a finger across Marnie's wet sex, and getting an idea. Instead of pushing it into Marnie, Ashley took the finger into her mouth.

'HAHHH!' It was took much - Marnie felt Ashley's finger, as she fucked her own mouth, and it was all that was needed to push her over the edge. She came, on her back on her own bed, with Ashley between her legs.

Ashley slid up Marn's form, and kissed her. They both sighed, and smiled.

'Ready for another?' Ashley asked, taking Marnie's wrist in her hand. She lifted her hand, until Marn's fingers hung in the air before her. Ashley took them in her mouth, and Marnie sighed as she felt the slender digits slide into her. Marn wiggled her fingers, and whimpered as she felt herself.

It was phenomenal. Impossible.

Fucking great.

6 - Present Day

'Remember,' Ashley said as she walked in; outside, the rain was pelting the pavements and car tops, giving everything a sort of haze, but beneath the streetlights it all seemed to glow. There was a sort of magic to that, alone.

Not to mention what was going on within Marnie's home.

'I have work in the morning,' Ashley finished, shaking off her jacket. Travis followed her, shrugging off his raincoat and shutting the front door behind him. Marnie walked through to the sitting room and waited for them.

There was a rhythm to this all, now. A sort of expectation of how things would go. They could all feel it - the promise that things were about to get weird. Ashley and Marnie had been fucking on-and-off for the last few months under the effects of this creation that Marnie had, apparently, perfected. Travis had been here once, and had thoroughly enjoyed himself. Despite being happy for Ash and Marn to continue without him - Ash always came home in an amazing mood with some great stories to regale him with while they fucked - he was happy to be participating again.