Pussy Muscle Hustle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles moved in perfect sync, like a symphony orchestra performing a gloriously dense and intricate piece of music. All the way down, then all the way up, her muscles took turns contracting, relaxing, swelling and rippling, her arms taut but soft and subtle compared to the thundering rhythmic beat of her lower body.

Twelve reps later, Olivia racked the bar and grabbed her towel. Her smooth skin was glistening, her modest breasts lightly speckled with perspiration.

"Wow... that's incredible," one of the girls marveled at the bar. "I'll never be able to do that..."

Olivia smiled gently and walked over to her.

"How much do you squat?" she asked as she finished her fifteen second breather and prepared to perform her second set.

"Nothing like this, just some light dumbbells..." the petite woman gasped as Olivia started repping out more squats as smoothly as easily as the first set.

"Well..." Olivia inhaled on her way down and exhaled on her way up, speaking at the apex resting point of every rep, "it really just... depends on your... body weight. And form is... most important." Another deep inhale, followed by another controlled exhale. "What matters most... is your health."

She racked up again and dotted her forehead with her towel once more.

"Besides, it's not a competition. Not really. Unless you're actually, y'know, competing. You gotta do what's good for your body," Olivia encouraged gently.

The woman smiled and nodded in response. Still envious, but expectations tempered.

"Enough talking! Do the thing!" someone shouted from the back. "I'll pay you $5,000!"

"Who said that?" Olivia beckoned them to step forward.

A gym regular approached, tripod and camera in hand.

"Hey, I know you. You sure?"

"Hell yes! Name's Brian. Been saving up for this. Got some supporters too. We wanna see you do it! Would you mind?" He wiggled his recording hardware.

Olivia looked over at the gym owner who nodded in affirmation. She smiled at Brian.

"Sure thing."

Chapter 3

Olivia tapped a quick message to her boyfriend Jeff and told him she was about to make five large for doing "the thing." He replied back instantly, "on the way."

Five minutes later, the screech and burning smell of rubber followed the rushing boyfriend into the special area for Olivia's "thing."

The crowd eagerly followed Olivia's lead to a modified racquetball court. Built to bear extreme weights, Jeffrey and a few staff members struggled to wrap thick, heavy chains around Olivia's arms, legs, and torso, wrapping them around her tightly like some sort of mummy bandaged by industrial steel, brass, and aluminum loops. They finished it all off by securing it with large, thick padlocks at regular intervals, snapping them shut and pocketing the key.

"Y'all ready for this?" Olivia asked smugly. She wriggled her arms and shoulders in her prison, confirming that she was fully bound.

The crowd cheered and hollered.

"I'm rolling!" Brian shouted over the crowd.

"Poor widdle me, all locked up. How will I eveeeer get out?" Olivia cheesecaked. She looked at Jeffrey as they gave each other a little smirk.

"Awwww," the crowd cried in mock sympathy.

"What if I just... hrrg!"

The chains were suddenly squeezing her even tighter than before. Tight, steely cords bulged in Olivia's long neck as her bonds began to tremble as though they were atoms being heated in a microwave.

Her entire body swelled with power, her muscles expanding outward, pushing forcefully against those metal links. Teasing, tantalizing the audience with the thought of her dense, nigh-invulnerable flesh, peaking into mountains with angry veins rippling through them... her neck was the only visible part of her, and it was growing thicker as Olivia surged ever taller with an intense look of concentration painted on her face.

The metallic rattling ceased. Grinding, rubbing, and the torturous squeal of metal being stressed replaced the sound of jiggling and clinking before. Olivia's muscles, still concealed, were beginning to overflow her bonds. If anyone were close enough to her, they would have been able to feel the heat of the stressed chains.

But that would've violated the gym's safety protocol, aptly named The Olivia Rule.

The purpose of the rule became clear a moment later. Large, bent links snapped loudly as the pressure from Olivia's dense musculature was far too great for the metal to bear. The internal locking mechanisms of the padlock shattered first, followed by the chains around Olivia's biceps. Link after link collapsed as the ones closest to the peaks of her feminine power flew apart, smashing into the walls and the cleared out space around her.

"Oh baby, I'm just getting started..." Olivia moaned.

Link after link crumbled now, revealing the glorious, envious peaks of Olivia's tree-trunk thick arms and legs. The crowd cheered as Olivia lifted her bent arms up, tightening her fingers into fists as she shook the loose, useless metal away from her powerful body. Striking some angular poses, she gave her audience a show as she seductively flexed her muscle groups like a beautiful ballet, rippling through her arms, her shoulders, her back, all the way down through her glutes and legs like a choreographed ballet. This was the easiest $5,000 she'd ever made in her life.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend Jeff had conspicuously passed out in a corner, hiding away from view. After all, it wouldn't do to have people know that she got stronger when she nullified someone.

As Olivia extricated herself from the useless metal heap she'd just created, someone dressed in a rather formal suit and a pair of dark sunglasses. came up to her. He didn't recognize her, and the glasses served to hide where his gaze was. He was tall, solid, reasonably built. Naturally, Olivia stood taller in her power form. But she felt nothing from her nullifying field. Was he not a paranatural?

She tested him by rippling her absurdly defined abdominal muscles. Her obliques flexed and bulged along with them.

"Impressive," he replied smoothly. "Care to arm wrestle? That is, in your normal form, if you please."

Olivia was impressed at how easily he shrugged off her casual display.

"What's in it for me?" she asked, as the gym owner came by and handed Olivia the majority of Brian's payment.

"How about another 5,000? And maybe my respect."

Olivia raised an eyebrow. "You serious?"

He lifted up his briefcase and slid the locks open. Neat, piled stacks of green flashed at her.

The crowd hollered again.

"Wow. Um. Yeah, sure."

The mysterious man handed the briefcase to the gym owner. He took it, shrugged, and led them to a square table.

Olivia took a seat, shrinking down to a mere sub-seven feet tall as she walked. Just a regular girl next door who happened to be built like Ms. Olympia.

The mystery man took off his dark jacket, methodically detached his cufflinks, and began to unbotton his pure white shirt. He was quite barrel chested, and his arms bulged as he manipulated this laughably small buttons with his thick fingers. Perhaps Olivia had underestimated him.

He sat down and they clasped hands, elbows resting on the table. Olivia refocused her mind and attempted to nullify him again, looking forward to gain a temporary surge of power as she cut his access to his Shard-granted abilities.

Still nothing.

His grip was firm, his expression stoic. She could feel his hand applying pressure to hers as she squeezed back. They were clearly both testing each other, looking for a wince of pain, sizing each other up. Neither of them flinched.

The gym owner came up, placed both of his comparatively puny hands on these two behemoth paws.

"3... 2... 1... GO!"

Their arms wobbled as they pressed against each other, forearms and biceps straining. Their offhands were underneath the table, grippping each others' to ensure no shenanigans would be taking place.

Meanwhile, Jeff had roused from his drained slumber. Noticing that the crowd was now huddling somewhere else, he quickly went over to survey the situation.

He found himself standing behind the burly agent. His eyes locked onto Olivia's. She wasn't... struggling with her opponent per say, but he could tell from the glint in her eye that she was looking for a boost.

Jeffrey squinted his eyes, steeling himself for that heady feeling to wash over him. He also began to back off slightly, trying to find a little nook to hide himself.

But nothing was happening. Had he moved too far?

Opening his eyes, he looked over at the arm wrestling match that was still unfolding. Olivia was scowling in anger!

He circled around to behind her and saw a placid smirk on the guy's face. Was... was Olivia going to lose? Was he nulling her?

Left to her own devices now, Olivia began to pour on the strength. Her own, natural, non-para-amplified strength. Grunting, she felt a surge of pride as his arm began to collapse under her power.

She looked up at him, expecting signs of a struggle, or a grimace of shame as he lost to a girl. But no, he was smiling!

Olivia pressed the back of his hand to the table with a victorious thud. The crowd cheered. Only, it didn't feel like a victory.

"See me later for your money," the gym owner instructed as he left the audience to holler and cheer. Meanwhile, Olivia took the time to talk to this mystery man in hushed tones.

"You... you nulled me! Did you lose on purpose?" she whispered.

"Well done, Miss Bennett. My name is Agent Washington. You can call me Thomas."

"Agent?"

"No, Olivia. My first name is Thomas."

Olivia stared at him. She did not laugh.

"Sorry, humor is not one of my strong suits."

"Ah, uh. Sorry. I'm still in shock. So you were testing me?"

"Yes, that's correct. And no, I did not lose on purpose. Honestly, I never stood a chance. You beat me fair and square. No powers."

"What do you want with me?"

"Before I tell you, you tell me one thing. Are you a patriot?"

"What, like, do I serve my country? I pay my taxes, if that's what you mean." She tried to hold her pulse steady as she looked at the under the table money that she was about to collect.

"No Ma'am. I meant, do you believe in your country, heart and soul? Your president?"

"Hell no!" she blurted out. "I didn't vote for that idiot. Or his competition! Er... sorry."

"Very well." He handed her a card with his name on it. "I'd like to invite you to work for us. If you can pass the training, there's a job for you. Good day."

He buttoned his shirt up, put on his jacket, and walked off. He was incredibly well put together. She could barely even see his arms trembling from exertion.

"Okay folks, show's over!" she yelled to the crowd. "Looks like you got some bonus footage," she smiled at Brian.

"Hell yeah! Best day ever!" he exclaimed.

When the crowd had dispersed, Jeffrey quickly ran up to her with a look of concern on his face.

"Who was that!? Are you okay?"

He reached out and squeezed her arm, unable to contain his involuntary moan from touching his girlfriend's exquisite strength.

She stopped staring at the business card.. It saild 'Secret Service' on the front with an impressive seal and some phone numbers. It also had a dollar value scribbled on the back of it.

"I... I think we're gonna be rich!" she squealed in delight.

Chapter 4

The door to Olivia and Jeffrey's new high-rise apartment burst open.

"You're under arrest, criminal!" Olivia barged in, clearing the corners with her finger pistol.

"Oh officer, officer, I'm innocent!" Jeffrey pleaded.

"We'll see about that..."

The two paused for a moment before breaking into laughter.

"I missed you! I know we just moved in, but it's basically on your dime, so the place still feels... foreign to me," Jeffrey explained. "But now you can come home after work, right? Training's over?"

"Yeah babe," she smiled. "I'm back."

"What's that?" He pointed to another white envelope in her hand.

The smile evaporated from Olivia's face.

"It's another letter from someone in the South Pacific Islands."

"What? Like some sort of scam?" Jeffrey chuckled. "I thought they did those by email now."

"No, these are real. Pretty sure, anyway. I found it in the passenger seat of my car. Except there's no sign at all that my car was broken into. The first one was in my locker at 24 Hour ParaFit. Same thing there."

"No way! Is this about that news from way back when? They wouldn't stop talking about it. Something electricity, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"What are you gonna do? Why don't you tell your boss? Thomas." His voice betrayed a niggling concern he'd been harboring.

"I just got the job; I don't want to cause any trouble yet. What if they think I'm some sort of spy?"

"I bet the longer you wait, the more they think you are one."

"And did I detect a hint of jealousy?" Olivia changed the subject.

"No!" Jeffrey averted his eyes.

"Oh, I do! Don't be concerned, babe. He's not a threat to you."

But Jeffrey's insecurity was pouring through.

"He's so... strong. And big. Like you," he admitted.

But his feelings of inadequacy were soon replaced by the familiar thrill of getting nulled out. He rubbed his eyes, clearing his vision as he witnessed Olivia rapidly stripping out of her sexy formal agent clothing as she hulked out ever larger by the second.

"But I can't do this to him, can I? Not like with you..." Olivia purred as she traced a finger over her abs before inserting it into her panties.

"Olivia! I... I was pouring my heart out to you. I know it might just be a me-problem, but I'm serious!"

She rushed at him and tackled him onto their bed, absolutely dwarfing him with her strength and stature.

"And so am I, Jeff. You don't have to worry about anything like that."

Olivia pinned his arms back. Jeff was wiry and strong, but he was no match for Olivia even when she hadn't hulked out. Obviously.

"Mmf!" Jeff's eyes opened wide in shock as Olivia's strong but soft fingers ripped his jeans apart and began to stroke the bulge forming in his underwear. He tried to wriggle free from her brute strength, but she knew all about this song and dance.

"Stop squirming, little boy! I'm working here!" Olivia scolded as she nulled him out harder. The arm that she was stroking his growing erection with rippled with cords of muscle and bulged with power, her fingers gripping him tighter. Her ass became even more swollen as well, those perfect rounded spheres capturing his vision as it lowered toward his body. With one motion, she fluidly sat down and parked her rear on his chest, pinning him inexorably to the bed as she continued to touch his sensitive cock.

Jeff squirmed and thrashed as he reveled in the erotic feeling of complete powerlessness.

Olivia continued to idly run her brawny finger up and down his shaft while she sent a text on her phone. She squealed in delight when whoever she was texting responded.

"What is it?" Jeff asked eagerly. "Is it..."

"Shh! Don't interrupt me! It's not your turn to speak!" Olivia teased as she drove her glutes deeper into his chest, driving the breath out of him and threatening to squash him. The sudden force and slight asphyxiation caused his fully erect member to thrash in her powerful fingers--which only served to bring him closer to orgasm.

Olivia continued to stroke his iron while she gave him a show with her free arm, curling her bicep into a beautiful balled peak of her perfect, dense flesh. Every contraction of her arm synchronized to another swollen throb, another uncontrollable twitch of his erection against the silky soft skin of her irrepressible fingers. Every time she felt him nearing an eruption, she would squeeze even harder, sending stars through his vision and denying him release. Or even worse, she would let go entirely, cutting off his stimulation, leaving him panting and whimpering.

"Hey Liv, Jeff! I came as fast as I could! You left the window open for me this time!" Cathy announced her own arrival as she soared to a standstill in midair.

"Ooh, you're just on time!" Olivia chirped.

She locked eyes with her blonde, beautiful best friend. With a mischievous smirk, she nulled Cathy as well.

"Heyyyy! No fair!" Cathy whined from the floor as she struggled to climb to her feet.

But Olivia was bulking up even further as she reveled in the power. Her muscle form swelled, expanding, growing as her tight hand squeezed and twisted over the oversensitive, wet glans of Jeffrey's begging erection...

He spurted all over himself. Violently. His girth pulsed against her grip, and she cooed and allowed him to come, firing thick jets of semen that splashed against the side of her thigh.

"Damn Liv... you got him good," Cathy beamed as she approached the duo. "Can you give me my powers back? Please? Pretty please?"

Olivia's arm shot out, wrapped around her friend's supermodel-like tiny waist, and lifted her off the floor in a single motion. Maneuvering Cathy like the barbie doll she was, Olivia climbed off of a gasping, recovering Jeff, easily shoving him to the side of their queen-size bed. She deposited her girlfriend right next to him and crawled on top of her properly, her muscular legs on either side of Cathy's svelte body.

"Liv!! You're so strong!" Cathy cried as Olivia began to squeeze her thighs together, grinding her own aching pussy up and down Cathy's lithe body.

"And you like it," Olivia snarled, baring her fangs. She reached behind her back with one arm and ripped her friend's shorts and panties to shreds, confirming what she already knew. Her friend was sopping wet.

"Oh Liv..." Cathy moaned, her shimmering golden blonde hair framing her beautiful face like an angel.

"And don't think you're getting off so easy!" Olivia barked predatorily, grabbing Jeff with one arm and stroking his flaccid penis back to attention. "You better get ready. You like my muscles? Well, my kegels are going to snap your dick off inside my hungry pussy!"

Her naughty words meant Jeff was erect as soon as she'd finished her sentence. Olivia laughed darkly.

It wasn't that long ago, when...

"Fire!!!"

Olivia, Cathy, and Jeff looked at each other. Fire, on a boat?

They were standing on the deck of a yacht, anchored and docked right off the shore of Catalina Island. Young professionals enjoying the start of their new lives as adults, sipping champagne at Cathy's company's expense.

The three turned their heads toward the direction of the screaming. They were right on time to see a translucent, glowing crystal violently slam into the stairs that led to the cabin, cutting off the main exit and entrance. Arcing electricity burst forth chaotically from the mysterious ethereal construct, igniting a strange, alien fire.

"What the hell!?" Cathy yelled over the cacophony.

"It's... it's happening! Here!?" Olivia gasped.

"Guys! Run!!!" Jeffrey grabbed the two women's arms and ran to the edge of the pleasure boat, looking for some life jackets and perhaps an escape boat.

And then a bolt of electricity shot right through all three of them.

The newly minted professionals all froze as the sensation of cold burning coursed through their bodies. Their screams caught in their throats as the energies swirled within them, trying to ignite their flesh and leave behind only ash. But the three had too much fortitude to give in like that.

As Jeffrey curled into a little whimpering ball, fighting and holding on against the shard's energies, Olivia remained on her feet as her flesh began to grow denser, stronger. Her nerves responded to the forceful, demanding power by simply triggering her body to grow more hard, powerful muscle to resist and ultimately contain that power. Already a fitness nut, Olivia's entire body packed on the sort of definition she'd only dreamt about, until even that wasn't enough. Then she surged in height, looking like some sort of divine Amazon.