Pussy on the Beach Road

Story Info
Blonde takes all strangers.
1.4k words
4.04
7.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During and since college there was always the six of us. We did everything together. For a couple years after college, we kind of lost touch as we all found and settled into jobs. Then we met and decided that we needed to work a little harder to keep our relationships. The plan agreed upon was Beach Week. We picked the third week of June and a popular beach, Nags Head, North Carolina, and everyone marked their calendars.

We'd get a beach house and the six of us would lay in on the Saturday to start our beach week. All six of us had slept with each other in college and the plan was that the first three days we'd rotate partners. After that, it was a "do-what-you-want" affair.

We were all mid-thirties and fit. A couple were married, but spouses were not invited and neither were girlfriends or boyfriends. There was the usual reminiscing of people and tales. That mixed with beer, wine, and laughter made for a great evening -- or two. The first couple of days we all got too much sun, but we kept up the rotating partners with no regard to the sunburn.

We'd found one drawback to the third week in June and that was that it was just after high school graduation in the area and a lot of high school grad flocked to the beach. We saw dozens of them hanging out in packs. They drank too much beer and were loud. The house next to us this year had a pack of four living there. There were three white guys and a black dude. Well, truth be told, that was at the beginning of the week. By day three there were three red guys and one black dude.

Our group made a decision to torture these 18-year-olds by leaving the blinds open in the bedrooms facing the teen's house. Every night, the guys next door would be watching our group fuck. We could hear them yelling things like "fuck that bitch" or "ride that cunt".

They could see us, but we could see them too and before the end of the second day, they all had their cocks out as they wacked to our group having sex. They truly were horny little bastards.

After one day at the beach, I decided to take a walk around the neighbor. I ambled around winding roads flanked by eight-foot-tall wax myrtle. The myrtle is a thick green hedge that blocks the view and is common all over Nags Head.

I walked along in just my shorts and flip-flops taking my time to enjoy the breeze most common at this time of early evening. I did not hasten. This was one of the treasures of the beach in June.

Ahead I noticed a car pulled to the side of the road and parked along the row of myrtles. I thought nothing of it until I got closer and realized there was a guy just sitting in the driver's seat. Then I saw the reason, a head of blonde hair bobbed above his seat. This fucker was getting his cock sucked.

As I got closer, I could hear him groaning and her making sucking sounds. With his eyes closed, I was at the car leaning against the door before they saw me. The blonde had no reaction and just kept sucking. I could tell that she was not an amateur and that she was taking all of his cock right down to the pubic hair.

"Fuck, buddy," I said. "Where did you get her?"

"Just found her on the beach a while ago. She's an eager little bitch as you can see."

"She looks like she's enjoying it," I said.

"You can't believe how good she is. Hey, hang around, when she swallows me, you can have her," he said.

I considered it let the idea go. I walked around the car and opened the door and reached in. Her ass was in the air and pointed right at me. I reached out and touched her crotch. She was already wet. She was wearing a tied-at-the-sides swim bottom. I pulled the strings and the knots fell way. Her sweet ass was open for business.

Fingering her made her moan even louder but she never lost the pace of her cock sucking the other guy. I introduce two fingers into her cunt and found it warm, wet, and inviting. She rocked forward and backwards just a bit as she rode my fingers. It wasn't long until she was cumming on my fingers. Her body jerked and her moaning got even louder.

I backed up a bit and standing beside the open car passenger door, I pull the drawstring waist of my shorts and let them fall to the ground. My cock already pointing to the inside of the car and this bitch's cunt. I glanced around and saw no one. I really wasn't used to fucking in public, but this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and damn if I were going to miss it. I could feel the breeze blowing my cock, balls, and ass. It all seem very native and tropical.

Upon reconsideration, I decided that even if someone saw us, it might be a turn-on. I lowered my head and entered the car. With one knee on the seat beside her knees and my other foot on the floorboard, I moved my cock into touching distance. I rubbed my cock against her lips, slowly accepting her pussy juice onto the end of my cock. She moaned a little louder - still sucking the other guy's cock - and I took that as approval and slid my hard, eager cock inside her pussy. As soon as my cockhead was fully buried inside her, I could feel her tighten her pussy around my cock. I started to thrust into her.

She released the other guy's cock from her mouth long enough to say, "Harder, deeper, faster." I started pounding her like the nasty cunt that she was. She was so wet; I could feel her juices dripping down my ball-sack as it smacked against her pussy. I love the pleasures of being balls deep in a pussy that appreciates me.

I was completely focused on my cock and didn't notice the four high school grads from the house next door walking towards us. It was obvious that they knew what was going on.

The guy in the driver's seat was ready to cum. "Get your mouth down on my cock you little bitch. Take all of my cock and when I squirt, swallow it all. Do you understand?" Then he pushed her head down on his cock and grunted as he squirted in her mouth. He let out a long "Motherfucker. I haven't cum this much in weeks. Take it baby, take it all."

I could feel my body getting ready for my own squirt. My balls drew up to the base of my cock and the tingling started. That pushed me over the edge and I started squirting deep inside the blonde's cunt. She tightened her pussy to hold on to my cock. Her body grew still as she sucked down the other guy's cum and allowed me to cum inside her. Her body was shaking with another orgasm.

The high school grads had encircled the car. One guy on the driver's side had pulled out his cock and was slapping it against the blonde's face. He was fully expecting to be next for her hot mouth. The other guy wiggled out of the seat and retrieved his shorts and shoes from the floorboard. He quickly dressed and walked away as if nothing had happened.

"Hey," I called to him. "Don't you want your car?"

He turned his head to the side and replied, "Not my car."

After cuming, I'd started to pound her again with my still hard cock. The high school grads were getting verbal with their comments as they drew closer. I could detect a bit of hesitation in their voices which I took as fear that this was their first time and their friends would know if they screwed it up.

"Okay, back up you little horny bastard," I said. They did so and I climbed from the passenger door and slid back into my shorts. I glanced back at the blonde. My cum was starting to run down her leg a show that the boys seemed to like.

I turned and walked away. After about ten-yards, I turned and looked back. All of the boys had dropped their shorts and their little high school dicks were ready to take on the blonde. They were boasting about who would do it better, longer, deeper, harder, and make her moan the loudest.