Welfare Moms

Story Info
Two rural Texas girls living their best lives.
11.5k words
4.38
20.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welfare Moms

Tank came in without knocking, like she has for most of my life since she's my best friend.

I live with Mom in a ground-floor apartment but Mom's away most of the time, traveling Mary Kay sales rep. Tank's from the trailer court, a double-wide with seven brothers and sisters, the oldest.

She has red hair, pale skin, freckles, is skinny. Sassy as fuck.

Today she's barefoot, tube top that shows everything. Tiny, tiny camel-toe flannel shorts and flip-flops. A slash of red lipstick for some reason, she puts it on in the 5 and dime when nobody's looking. Her fuck-puppet outfit she calls it.

I have dark black hair, warm skin, a little Mexican looking but Mom won't say why. Nice hips, pretty eyes, maybe some Hispanic in me. Smart as fuck.

Why I've applied to a dozen colleges around the state, hoping for admission to anything that would get me out of this little Texas town, get me a life somewhere less hick.

Anyway she had a wad of mail in one hand, flipping through.

"You got another letter! Some place called Wiley, like in the Road Runner!"

I took it from her before she could open it. We've never been big on personal space. Sleepovers since we could talk, shared baths, clothes, every secret from middle school to High School graduation which was not long ago. Our Moms were friends somehow, I think it started with Tank's Mom babysitting me but got all mixed up after that. Now we shared Holidays, birthdays, everything.

"Wiley? That's the last rejection. The others have already replied, Denied!"

Tank pouted. "You're so down on yourself. Open it! Who knows!"

I ripped off the end of the skinny envelope, pulled out the single sheet and unfolded it so she could see. Sorry! in large letters across the top.

I didn't need to look to know; an acceptance would be a big packet, like the half-dozen manila envelopes Sharon Mills got and showed off Senior Year. Fucking Sharon Mills. She's not the top of the class or even very bright, but her Mommy is an Executive at the meat processing plant and can afford any place she wants. Rejection letters were always a single sheet. I should know; I had 11 of them already.

"What am I going to do now? I wanted to get out of here!"

Tank led me to the sofa, sat me down, snuggled with me, arms around me like a sister. Which we were, essentially.

"What you do, sweet cakes, is do what Mom did and her Mom before her. You become a Welfare Mom! You go out, get laid by half a dozen guys, get knocked up, squirt out a happy little snot, apply to the State for support.

"Money every month as long as you keep popping them out! Sex whenever you want, whoever you want, no limits!"

I was close to tears. I'd thought, naively, that being top of my class and Math Olympiad winner two years running might mean something out there in the big world. Now I knew the truth: without money I was no different from the rest of the girls from the wrong side of the tracks.

Tank saw my brimming eyes, hugged me tighter.

"Farm boys! Townies! Big black dudes with their big black cocks! All up your yummy cunt, making you cum like a two dollar ho, filling you with their sweet sweet jizz!"

That got a snort out of me, and I'm afraid my face turned red. Tank could be a slut, a total whore but she was my friend, and she was just trying to cheer me up.

I rubbed my eyes, straightened my back.

"I can get an office job over at the Meat Packing plant."

Tank shook her head. "And let Sharon Mills lord it over you every day for the rest of your life? Call you Honey and make you do her errands? Look down that long nose at you, disappointment reeking from her pores?"

She was right; I would cut my throat before I would do that.

"Your Mom is not a Welfare Mom!" I was stoutly defending Mandy, Tank's redheaded cheerful Mom who'd made me a birthday cake every year since I could remember, my Mom always on the road. There for me, for all the kids. Band-Aids for my knee; compliments on my report cards. Except Friday nights when she went out on the town for her Me Time, left us to fend for ourselves.

"Yes she is! How do you think she could afford a double-wide, stay home all the time? Before Buddy joined up, married her, she was the sluttiest whore in seven counties, riding those cowboys down at the Triple Crown every Friday night, keeping herself plumped up and dicked down."

I was shocked; she'd never talked about Mandy this way before. Tank saw my look and laughed.

"Silly. She sat me down after graduation, gave me The Talk. Told me the whole story, how she didn't want some shit-kicking lay-about holding her back so she decided to make her own way, the only way a pretty girl in rural Texas can.

"Mom says I was conceived during the Longhorns game at the Holiday Bowl, when Tank Johnson intercepted and returned for a touchdown. Says their press guy jizzed inside her when Tank scored, while the crowd cheered, all eyes on the field, her with this publicist guy pounding his discount dick in her from behind, in a press box 10 stories up with her bare boobs smashed against the window, exposed to 20,000 fans. Says the touchdown was more exciting than the dicking! Her first welfare baby! The start of her career!"

That explained why her nickname was Tank! I'd kind of wondered.

May as well go for it; what else is there? Shack up with some ignorant oil roustabout? Who was away 11 months of the year fucking other girls? Have his kids, raise them on whatever he remembered not to drink or spend on whores?

So Tank did what she did best: she did a makeover on me. We walked across the tracks to her Mom's, Friday night so her and Buddy out on the town, her brothers at the movies.

Not so different from when we were little, exploring her Mom's costume box under her bed, choosing slinky dresses way too big for us, clomping around in shoes that nearly made us fall over.

Oh! It wasn't a costume box! It was her Friday Night fuck-me outfits. Ok, so this was starting make more sense.

But that was then, and now they fit. The dresses were no long for princesses; I could see they were for slutty girls trying to get laid. Tank chose for me, clearly the expert here, a black satin thing with green trim. Nice-girl pretty except where I almost spilled out the top, way too small now that I had filled out, and it didn't really cover my crotch. And no panties! No hose! Flat shoes, all easy to remove.

Essentially I was naked and tied in a scrap of a satin bow, a fuck-toy for some guy to unwrap. Excellent.

"No bra?"

Tank considered, one finger on her chin. Shook her head.

"Nope! Your tits are good enough by themselves. Maybe in five years, after a few brats have sucked them all stretchy. But for now those fab nipples are all you need! Like marshmallows! I could eat them up!"

Sometimes I wondered about Tank. But hey, even if she was into girls I didn't mind, she was my best friend and that was that.

She had been jealous of my tits forever, her skinny Mick frame not running to more than a handful of boob. As she put it, more than a handful is wasted! Still, mine were my best feature.

Tank reached into my dress top, scrubbed at my nipples, got them all puffy and sticky-outey, adjusted the neckline. It did look good in the mirror, not me looking back but a hot dark beauty! This could work!

"Makeup!" I was getting into it now.

"Red lipstick, false eyelashes? No mascara! It smears immediately, makes you look like a just-fucked hooker all night!"

Where she got this intel I don't know; she had been going out with a couple guys since graduation and we weren't sharing like we used to. That was the sad thing about leaving High School, how your friends got distant.

A few strokes of her Mom's Passion Purple and I was ready.

Tank just slipped out of her boob band, slipped on some sequined party top I didn't know about, a matching skirt that just covered her hips, flashed her pussy. More things I didn't know about! She was transformed into five ten of slim nearly-naked pale Irish charm with a leer and a cunt.

Out the front door, a few bucks in a tiny purse, and we considered.

"The Honky-Tonk! A classic cumming-out party!" Tank was all for just cruising the strip.

"No! We deserve better than lonely out of work losers! And I don't want my first time to be some tobacco-spitting shit-kicker with a stinky dick!"

She looked shocked, like she'd never looked at it that way.

"You have a better idea?" She was ready to scrap, her Irish up.

"Yes! We take the bus to the regional college downtown, find ourselves some college boys."

That took the fight out of her. She got a faraway look, nodded.

"Ok! College dick it is!"

The bus service was good; that was the best you could say for this working-class town. Needed those shift workers to be there on time! Ten minute wait and we were on a southside loop returning downtown.

Couple of guys in the back on the bench, chatting, dressed in knit shirts and dockers. Tank headed on back, raring to go.

"Hey guys! Nice to meet you! I'm Tank! We're up for a good time. What are you up for?"

They were immediately interested. The first guy says "Just going back to the dorm, we have an Accounting internship this summer."

He named their names, that they were Juniors, but Tank didn't pay the slightest attention to that.

"I studied Accounting once!" She said like a brainless idiot, draped over the seat in front of them, lying of course, looking mooney-eyed from one to the other. You could see the sex heat steaming off her.

That got a reaction. They made room for her between them, started chatting. Tank put a halt to that by reaching into one lap and grabbing a dick, and using her other hand to draw the other guy down for a kiss.

I paid attention to the route for a bit, didn't want to miss our stop, not wanting to stare. By the time I looked back Tank was laying on the back bench, her skirt pushed up over her belly. One guy had her legs on his shoulders, was laboring over her cunt, his dick flashing wet on each pump, really working that end.

Fucking Jesus Tank! Right out in the open! On the bus!

Tank's torso was curled, her abdomen ridged and tense, her face flushed and feral. I felt my body respond with a hot pulse of hormones, totally excited by the raw sex in front of me.

The other guy was kissing her head end, her top scooted down off her tits, massaging them, sucking on the nipples. More than a handful was wasted! He had all he needed with Tank's freckled wineglass boobs.

A half minute of this, guy two pulls out his cock, crouches over her and sticks it in her mouth. She tipped her head back to admit it's full length. Started skull-fucking her like a maniac. Half a dozen strokes and he withdrew, stroking his shaft, came on her tits with a gurgling cry!

First guy goes to pull out, Tank wrapped herself around him like an octopus, legs locked behind his butt, arms around his torso, glued to him, tits smashed to his pecs, lifting up with him when he tried to withdraw!

"Fill me with your baby batter! Knock this bitch up!"

He struggled but not much, strained, and streamed cum into her with a red face.

"Jesus girl fuck me!"

I could see his hot rush in his body as he convulsed, helpless to stop it, jetted his jizz into her greedy cunt, painting her vagina with his semen, one two three times.

Tank released, happy and laughing! He pulled out, glush! cum ran down her red crack, her ass, over the seat, ran onto the sticky bus floor.

Hopping up from the bench, she stood just as the bus pulled over to our stop.

"I'll step up! If you're pregnant, I will quit college and support you!" Guy one was the real deal, a solid man it seemed, making his offer with a straight face.

"Fuck that!" Tank pulled her skirt down, struggled with getting that tiny top up over her tits slimy with cum, clumped down the stairs behind me and off the bus with one tit still out. We hit the pavement just as the bus started moving again. The guys looking out the back window with their mouths open.

"You are mad, girl!"

A big grin, Tank bent, dug her fingers in her cooch, pulled out a stringy cum blob!

"You want some? I have enough to share!"

"No!" I dodged, laughing!

She flicked it onto the sidewalk, a snotty blob shining in the twilight. Cleaned her fingers on the grass. Took my hand in her sticky one and started up the walk, excited, horny.

...

I was ready for anything after that scene. Tank had always done this, lured me along on her mad schemes until I was in way over my head. This time I had no place to return to, no reason to back out. It was onward or nothing!

We found ourselves in a residential neighborhood just outside campus, in front of an old Victorian, lights on inside.

"Got to be a rooming house for students."

"Let's go in! Get you laid!"

That sounded just fine to me. I was more than a little horny, my legs wet between my thighs.

The door was open a bit and Tank eased it the rest of the way. I felt like Scooby Doo at a mystery house!

It was a little of a letdown. Inside a few fellows were drinking around a brick of beer on ice, a half-full bottle of vodka lemonade on the floor, red plastic cups in hand, feet up on the cooler. Some new Southern Rock music playing.

Tatty furniture, thrift store student stuff. Some rough bookcases filled with college books.

No other girls in sight. Good.

Tank took the lead; Tank always took the lead.

"Fellas! We're here for the party!"

That got all heads turned. They studied us, then smiles spread across the group.

So Tank pulled one guy up off his broken-ass couch, put his hand on her hip and one on her shoulder, started dancing. He was all smiles, sort of goofy and handsome all at once. She leaned in, kissed him quick.

Now he smiled a thousand watts, with his strong square face, plenty of muscles under that Allman brothers t-shirt!

She was getting somewhere. My turn!

Another guy got up, offered me his cup. Not as forward as his friend, he wanted to talk!

"What are you doing here this evening?"

All polite and educated. Not going where I wanted to go.

"Just out for a good time, meet some guys, have some wild fun!"

Took a pull from his cup, just beer.

"Freshen this up?" I nodded at the bottle on the floor. He topped it up - it was nearly half alcohol now. More like it. I was going to need something to get my courage up.

We danced, he's polite, kept his hands where they belonged. The song ended. I took his hand, show me your room? He was surprised, but recovered, said Sure!

We left Tank in a corner with her guy, already snogging, taking the hand on her butt and shifting it up under her skirt. He smiled over her shoulder, gave his mates a thumbs-up! Tank is off and running.

Up the stairs, his room was not too bad, the bed not made but nothing on the floor, no trash. Desk with study papers.

"On scholarship! Gonna get a business administration degree, help Dad out in the dealership."

"Oooh! You must be so smart!" I gave him my wide-eyed Sharon Mills look, all intelligence and self-awareness erased from my face, calculated to melt any resistance he had.

Went right in for the kiss, gently pressing up into him, he responded correctly by holding me, tipping his head to kiss me.

Fully clued in to the program, he picked me up, dropped me on the bed. I bounced happily, my skirt flipped up over my hips revealing my naked crotch. I covered my pussy shyly with one hand, then looking at him from under my lowered brow I uncovered, reached for him!

"Um, uh, we can slow down and ... Umpf!" I stuck my tongue in his mouth, tried to stick it down his throat, effectively cancelling any objections. Pulling him down on the bed I followed him, still attached to his face and tonguing furiously. With my hands I fumbled with his shirt buttons, got them undone, tugged his shirt up.

Enthusiastic now, he struggled out of it frantically while I attacked his button fly, got him open, dug in his boxers for his dick.

Not too bad! Clean, doesn't smell, pretty thick and getting longer by the second. Already wet on the end!

I slipped around on the covers on my belly, put my mouth over the tip. Now it started swelling for real, jabbing into my throat like a thing alive. The sweetish pre-cum was flowing pretty good. I backed off, made my lips a vacuum around the end, slurped to get it out. Swallowed noisily!

He'd begun hyperventilating, struggling up to kneeling position now, his shirt gone, his pants around his knees, his boxers around his thighs. Putting his hands on my head he started pumping his hips, trying to skull-fuck me!

"Uh! Uh! Uh!"

I had my hands on his shaft, his balls, trying to keep him from sticking it entirely down my throat, keep from gagging, when I felt his balls start to move.

Nope! Gotta get this sucker in me! Make me a woman!

I sucked off Pop! and lay back, flopped my legs open as wide as they'd go which is pretty far, Glee Club and Gymnastics having made me pretty flexible. Holding my thighs I gave him a sassy look, then looked down at myself, my wet slot gaping, my clit standing at attention!

Always had a big clit, Tank named it long ago, liked to call it Murray. Sticks up like a little cock, all meaty and red and swollen.

My 'lips that never lie' are brownish and plump, mostly shaved, recently, just a landing strip down my belly, a little foliage around Murray for the look. But inside my twat is pink, pink, pink! And shiny now.

His dick was bobbing with every heartbeat, like a spear gun primed and ready, gonna impale me like a trout. His face had lost any clear emotion but lust and desire, fixated on my wet cunt, couldn't take his eyes off of it, like I wasn't there, I'm now reduced to a hole for his dick.

I grabbed his hands, pulled him over on top of me. Missed! He poked around but not sure where to put it, just jabbed randomly, so I reached around and between, found him, took him and snugged the tip in the same place my vibrator goes.

"Ahhhh!" we both said together and he thrust! in. A little resistance then pop! he's through, sunk into me in one smooth slide, didn't stop until he was up to the root, felt it slithering into me. Had felt stiff in my hand but now pretty flexible, conforming to my insides, every square inch warm and firm.

I'm so wet and slickery there was no friction, just ecstatic joy at the unfamiliar presence inside, filled like I'd never been filled before, a man in me and on me and Oh! that was good.

I see what Tank means now, I could really get into this, fucking guys every night, getting filled with big hot dicks, feeling his spongy tip bump into my womb, him trying to get where he could best breed me.

It hurt a bit around my cunt, stung occasionally but I'm slippery as snot and he's already pounding away so I don't care. Like his hips knew what to do without being told, banging my crotch like a hydraulic hammer. My legs stuck straight out and up like a fucking Chinese whore, my hands on his shoulders, head back, eyes closed, just taking it and half insensible.

Sex is way more awesome than my vibrator! Muscles moving under his skin, sexy as fuck, skin on skin so I feel every hair, on his chest, his belly, slick cock doing what my hand never could. Pounding Murray flat with his pelvis on every stroke which is new, fuckin aye!

He couldn't last long, started holding it in just a moment before pulling back, ready to pump his baby stuff into me like a hound servicing his bitch in heat.

Something in his brain figured it out, he's about to become a father! And he went to back off, maybe pull out. So I did Tank's move, did my impression of an octopus, leg-lock with heels on his butt, arms wrapped around his torso pulling us as close as I could, tits crushed against his chest.

Kiss him to distract him! and Blurp! he cums with his hips jerking in spasm, like a broken jackhammer, stuttering and almost vibrating against my crotch. I worked my cunt up and down his shaft, milking every drop out of him, feeling the warm flow inside, spurt spurt spurt, feeling it like I was built to want this, need this, fucking lived for this!