Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 10

Story Info
Bigger Boobs, New Friends, and Pizza.
1.9k words
4.56
7k
3

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAMOUTH MAMMARY GLANDS IN MISSOURI. Part #3

We'd already known Dave and Sandy had to return to their campground after our walk yesterday evening. They'd need to hook up the RV trailer and get ready to head home the next morning. We exchanged phone numbers, addresses, and promises we'd camp together soon.

It was another beautiful sunny morning camped along the Current River in Missouri. We were sitting at the picnic table eating breakfast and watching early morning canoeists floating by. Yes hoping for and seeing bare boobies jiggling and hanging free as canoeists attempted to stay afloat on the boulder and dead tree lined river.

Right in front of our campsite, blocking my tit viewing line of site, a large pickup truck parked. Four rather large people got out, waved, and walked toward us. It was our newest friends from the main campground, Frank and Flossie, Burt and Bertha!

The two brothers wore Bermuda shorts and tank tops. With their burly hairy arms and legs, they looked like gorillas or Big Foot impersonators. Their wives, Flossie and Bertha, wore similar yet tighter shorts and scoop necked blouses with necklines nearly to their waists. Those humongous udders were now nearly completely exposed.

I call blouses like theirs peasant blouses. They gave me visions of Monty Python and his French maids, boobs as large as buoy's on a choppy ocean, bouncing and oozing generously over pushup lacy bras. Flossie's bra was pink and Bertha's blue, straining to contain those massive mammary glands shaking and shimmering with every step closer. Yea I noticed!

Breasts that were hanging down yesterday afternoon, looking long and ugly, as they quivered behind tank tops, now much fuller and larger in all their glory. Bertha and Flossie now had my attention! Nearly 100% of the upper portion of their titties were in plain view. Using the joke of motor boating, you could sink a yacht between their cleavage!

Dollie and Sandy can't expose any more than 40% of their tits legally without also exposing those forbidden nipples. So much flesh was exposed by Flossie and Bertha that I wondered how legal this was if seen by police? Still, in a way legal, since no nipples were visible. They were at the bottom hidden behind those big breasts.

I went into detail about what our newest playmates wore. What about us? When camping and getting comfy outside I usually just slip into a thin pair of short shorts or a pair of lightweight boxer underwear. On this day I was in my boxers, the head of my penis peeking out the leg.

Dollie also gets rather sloppy and comfy. She wore a thin oversized tank top and nothing more. Those tank tops barely extend to her butt cheeks. If she bends slightly her ass and her pussy are visible to anyone behind. When reaching upward, her bald pussy will show from the front. The tank tops fit much like thin bib overhauls or suspenders, covering only the center of each boob and her nipples when not leaning, bending, or walking too fast.

So, as our new lady friends displayed their massive mammary glands Dollie and I were also letting it all hang out. We take camping vacations to relax, not to win beauty contests. This seemed to be an ice breaker and how we soon found that those couples don't swap partners either. Flashing, exhibitionism, and occasional fondling of breasts seemed fine with them. All perfect for the type games we were into back then.

A brief tour of our motor home then we all shared tit exhibition games that we loved and played. It was also then we found out Flossie and Bertha don't show or share their pussy's but they all four enjoyed looking at Dollies'.

Dollie had forgotten what happens when stepping in and out of our motor home while wearing short tank tops and nothing else! Dollie later told me someone rubbed her pussy when she stepped up into the motor home.

With this information, during the morning, we tried to show Dollies' pussy in various views of being tight together to showing pink "accidentally." With sexy comments from all four at times, the pussy show and tell went well. We were also asked to explain why I love exposing Dollies' cunt and begged to share stories about those games too.

We found out that Bertha and Flossie used the "accident" method to show their titties most of the time. I can easily see how they'd fall out of most anything they wore and we admitted "accidental" flashing is safer. But I reminded them that at the pizza bar women are encouraged to expose their titties and leave them out.

I believe we opened up a new type of exhibition for those couples in the future. Not even realizing it, I had an erection and most of my cock slipped out the loose leg of those boxer underwear. One of the ladies reached out and touched it. Frank and Burt teased her so the next thing I knew Flossie and Bertha took turns briefly rubbing and stroking my penis. They made it obvious I did have something bigger than their husbands.

Burt and Frank could tell I was nervous. Both men said they didn't mind. Without asking, the guys soon took turns masturbating Dollie for a few minutes at a time. Both ladies laughed and told us they knew Dollie wasn't just "accidentally" showing them her pussy. Now she would pay for making their husbands hot. All four also admitted they'd never done things like this in their lives but it was exciting.

None of that lasted long. Still it was a surprise! I knew the women were anxious to bare their boobies at the bar so I excused myself to get ready for our afternoon at the tavern. I wore pretty much what I always wear when not playing in water, terry cloth short shorts and a tank top. Tall and thin, I looked out of place with those big guys.

Dollie surprised even me. She wore a similar peasant top without bra and a blue jean micro mini skirt without panties.

Her reason made sense. "These people already saw everything and seemed to be enjoying it. To compete with those large boobs I'll need more than just my boobs to attract attention."

It made sense and it made more sense that Dollie was getting turned on. I was thrilled she wore another blouse that could be pulled down below her tits. Titties hanging over always look larger and show up more.

We all climbed into the big quad cab truck and took the mile drive back to the tavern across the river. Bertha and Flossie were nervous and acting like little girls. Dollie told them they'd do fine and she'd pull her boobs out first to show them how easy it is.

We'd spent a lot of time playing show and tell at the campground. We were hungry and it was way past lunch time. Most of the bar stools up front were filled and half the tables had one or two couples sitting around them. Once again, most seemed to be in the twenty five to forty five age group.

Ten couples maybe, several small breasted women sitting topless. Looked like a good time to be there. Even half of the dozen bar stools were taken by sexy looking women, most wearing cleavage showing blouses or bikini tops. I'm betting half of the women will show us some tittie after Flossie, Bertha, and Dollie place their orders. Perhaps they already had!

Not one but two waiters led us to tables, sliding two together for all six of us. At least this time we sat off center. Yet the women were seated facing the bar. In fact almost all tables had the females facing the bar. No wonder so many old perverts spend time at that bar.

Right after we were greeted and seated the ladies were told the free drink rule when ordering. One waiter smiled at Dollie and said he's looking forward to seeing her again. This time Dollie didn't play games or stall. The waiter no more than explained the rules when her blouse was down below her boobs.

As two large deluxe pizzas and six beers were ordered Flossie and Bertha did us proud. When they bent over to sit, those huge boobs had already set themselves free. It was just a matter of yanking their blouses and bras further down to let those four massive mammary's flop onto the table. Just those four large breasts covered half of those two small tables! Poor Dollie and her titties seemed neglected.

The cheers and kind words made Flossie and Bertha smile and apparently become turned on. They squeezed, fondled, and rubbed their boobs, bringing laughter and beer from the crowd. Dollie wasn't really forgotten. Customers slid cold bottles of beer between Dollies' cleavage, telling her how great her titties looked.

Later Dollie told me several men rubbed her bare ass as she sat there on the cold wooden chair. Giggling, she admitted she had spread her legs giving them a peek at her pubic area as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The noises and cheers brought others in from the back porch and the deck over the river. As I predicted, most of the women either flashed their titties or removed their tops completely. It turned into a great booby pizza party! All too soon our pizzas arrived and we ate, drank, and enjoyed the view.

Again we drank too many beers but I wasn't driving. Each carrying a fresh bottle, we walked down to the deck over the river. There were floats and canoes all around. Maybe it was the beer. Maybe it was just the chance to let it all hang out! Flossie and Bertha literally let it all hang over the rail of the deck. Those below cheered as both old ladies jiggled and wiggled those super large pendulous breasts.

Then I realized everyone below wasn't just looking at big bare boobies. Dollie was standing there, her tits also hanging over the rail. But what about that very short micro mini skirt without panties? I whispered to Dollie that she was displaying way more than anyone else on that deck. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that. Dollie smiled at me, spread her feet wider, and remained on the deck way too long. Later she blamed it on the beer!

The three ladies pulled their blouses back up and we walked inside. More free beer appeared so all three whipped their titties out again. I have no idea how it happened. The next thing I remember was Dollie's top was down to her waist and her mini skirt hemline up to her waist. Dollie was wasted! We spent way too long in the pizza tavern this time. But it sure was fun!

I can't explain this either. We all got into Frank's quad cab truck. Me in the back seat, squished between two sets of enormous bare boobies, with my cock in their hands. Dollie up front between two drunken burly men, each with a tit in his enormous hand and one hand rubbing her crotch. Somehow Frank steered and made it over the bridge. We crossed the river and said goodnight from our campsite.

Later, before heading home, we exchanged phone numbers and addresses with Frank, promising to keep in touch. This happened often when we met fun loving people as we roamed from camp to camp on vacations. Most times the scribbled information was lost or no one responded to calls and letters. Chances are we'd never hear from any of those people again either.