Pussy Roulette with Pamela

Story Info
A double quickie.
1.3k words
4.18
30.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

It was a lovely sunny afternoon and Pamela, my recent new neighbour had popped in for a cuppa and a chit chat. She had moved to the neighbourhood several months ago and it hadn't taken long for us to hit it off together. She was a real gossip and loved to talk about the neighbourhood and all of the other families private affairs, and admittedly, I loved to hear the gossip.

We'd only been sitting for half an hour when my husband appeared through the kitchen door.

'Home early.' I said as he came over and kissed me where I was sitting.

Turning to our neighbour he smiled 'Hi Pammy, what's the 'Gos' today?' he asked. Pamela said her hello's and continued on with a tasty story she had been telling excitedly, about Mrs Burlewood from along our Street and how she had taken to entertaining some young builders who were working in the neighbourhood. All this whilst her husband was at work.

As she continued, my husband Jack stood behind my chair gently massaging my shoulders. I was taken aback when he slowly slid his hands down inside the top of my summer dress and clasped my tits in full view of Pamela. 'Naughty Mrs Burlewood' he said at the same time squeezing my boobs.

'Jack... do you mind' I scolded, slapping his wrist 'I'm trying to listen to the story'. Pamela just smiled and carried on as if nothing was happening whilst my hubby continued with his caressing. His warm hands squijing and kneading on my tits were making my nipples hard. He suddenly popped the elasticated shoulder down under my breasts revealing my bare, braless boobies to Pamela. I let out a little squeal.

'I'll bet the builders would like to play with these.' Jack announced, looking over at Pamela. 'Oh my!' was all Pamela could say.

Jack casually moved around behind Pammy's chair leaving me sitting openly with coffee cup in hand and stiff nips looking like a couple of stubbed cigarette butts pointing upward from my mounds. Pamela was transfixed. She made no attempt to move, instead, she smiled warmly as Jack repeated his shoulder massage on her and then welcomingly slid his hands onto her tits.

Even tho this was crazy turn of events, two gossiping ladies being playfully molested in my kitchen, it felt like everyday friendly fun.

As Jack fished Pamela's tits from her Gypsy dress, I became fascinated at the sight of a pair of true whoppers. Two large pillows hanging from her chest with large pink puffy nipples and my Jack was having the time of his life playing with them. What's more, Pam appeared to be loving ever second of it.

'Oh Jill... your Jack does have a way with those hands.' she casually said, looking up at him. He leaned his head down and planted a kiss on her lips, but far from feeling jealous I was quite excited by the scene. I knew my husband loved me.

Pamela stretched her arms up around his neck and invited big wet French kisses. Her tongue was darting in and out of his mouth like a snake. She was a receptive little thing, as she enjoyed my hubby giving her a good tit squeezing and kissing.

'I must say Pammy darling, those are magnificent tits you have there.' I complimented. She was too busy with my husband to reply, continuing with her horny kissing. I stood up and ambled closer to hubby. I reached down and undone the fly of his trousers, reaching in, I suggested 'Let's see what my Jack's thinking about all this fun'.

My hubby freed himself from the kiss just to say 'Thanks baby, you're such a wonderful wife' as I flicked his rock hard cock into view. I couldn't believe it, here I was unashamedly whipping my husbands cock out before my new friend to further our little group sex-capade and we were all loving it. I was so in the mood for fucking, it just felt so natural.

I turned and bent over the table, hitching my frock up around my waist and revealing my black cotton panties. I quickly slipped them down my thighs, exposing my wet pussy and little button hole to hubby. He turned from kissing Pamela, stroked his delicious weapon a couple of times and then slipped the beautiful manhood slowly in to my willing passage.

It was amazing to feel his swollen knob enter into my body as Pammy watched on. I'd never experienced such an intense moment. Pamela cooed and purred 'Jill, you're such a lucky wife having that big cock to play with anytime you wish'.

Jack began rhythmically pumping my pussy as he removed his shirt and allowed his trousers to fall around his ankles. I patted the table beside me, gesturing to Pamela to join me. She quickly positioned herself beside me over the table, flipping her dress from her rear and whipping her knickers down. Her two fat orbs pressed hard into the table top and looked wonderful.

My hubby was looking at her plump rump with hot desire and after a few more thrusts in me, he took position behind Pammy and with cock aligned, he buried himself deep into her fresh cunt. She let out a quiet meow as her pussy adjusted to my husbands joy intruder. She turned and gazed longingly into my eyes, I was drawn to her beautiful face, we kissed. Pammy and I were performing a little swordplay with our wet tongues and hot lips as my husband switched again from her pussy to mine.

I could feel his slime pole slip in and out of my love hole, the squelch of our juices mixing as we fucked, creating crazy sensations in my tummy. Jack alternated between Pamela and I, giving us each a minute or so of cock action. He was groaning compliments as he screwed. 'Oh you wonderful ladies' he growled, 'You'll have to keep your eyes and ears open for these dirty bitches that inhabit our neighbourhood.' referring to Mrs Burlewood.

'We don't want young builders coming around looking for easy sex now, do we?' he scowled. 'All those young men with hard cocks looking to fuck slut housewives.'

Pammy squealed as Jack started pounding hard into her 'Oh Jack, you're so right. We need to keep these dirty sluts out of the neighbourhood.' she screamed. Jack leaned over and turned me to face him, changed positions himself, he placed himself between my open legs then inserted his pulsating cock into me again. I embraced him and kissed him wildly, asking 'Which of your roving reporters are you going to fill with your hot cum honey?'

Pamela stood up, turned, resting her rear against the table beside me, her plump belly attractively smooth in the sun and her big tits hanging invitingly. Jack turned to her withdrawing his hard tool from me, he took position between her thighs. I watched his slippery dick slip into her honeypot yet again. With a few more grunts he tensed and spasmed. I could tell his spunk was filling big tit Pammy's pussy and I loved it. Jack started tenderly kissing her before turning to me and saying.

'You're both the most wonderful wives in the neighbourhood. I know I can trust you girls to investigate all the sinful goings on and expose any wanton wives that may live among us'.

I felt so proud, and I also felt happy that my friend Pamela had a wonderful time, even though she had won the game of pussy roulette with a cunny full of my hubby's lovely spunk.

We dressed and sat back at the table. Pamela was the first to speak, 'Oh wait until I tell you about Caroline Johnson' she said.

We all laughed.

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers