Creamy Reward for Hubby

Story Info
A double quickie.
1.2k words
4.05
37.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers

It was Sunday afternoon, I was washing some dishes in the sink when hubby appeared in our Kitchen having arrived in through the back door. He had young Tom with him, one of his rising football stars from the Sunday league Junior football team that he coached. Tom was a lovely lad, just under half my husbands age at nineteen, he was full of enthusiasm for his sport and had a total zest for life. He was very athletic and quite handsome with it.

This mornings game had resulted in the team claim another victory, raising their standings in their county league. With the rest of the team having dispersed, my husband had invited Tom around for a celebratory afternoon beer and a chillax in front of the telly watching Sunday football.

I didn't mind one bit, it kept him and the neighbourhood young men out of mischief.

After entering the kitchen, my husband Jack walked up and kissed me on the back of the neck, wrapping his arms around me and cheekily squeezing my boobs in full view of Tom.

'Toot! Toot!' He joked with the squeeze.

'Do you mind?' I blushed looking over at Tom as I playfully reprimanded Jack.

'Not at all' Jack replied giggling.

As I turned away from the sink, he clasped me around the waist and planted a big slobbery wet kiss on my lips. 'This is for our victory'. He announced and then freed himself from our hug. He turned to Tom. 'C'mon son, give Jill a big kiss for good luck, we need to keep this winning streak up'.

Tom looked a little bashful and I must admit, it took me with a bit of surprise, Tom offering me to his young friend so freely. 'What the hell' I thought and beckoned him to me.

'C'mon Tom, get it over with, give me a great big kiss.' I invited.

It was quite a thrill having this young lad wrap his arms around me and plant his lips on mine. I didn't expect him to kiss me quite so passionately in front of Jack. 'Mmmm, this is nice.' I said 'How about another?' He gripped me tighter and kissed me harder. I suddenly felt hands at the back of my leg and turned a quick glance over my shoulder. My hubby was raising my summer dress up around my waist and ogling my white cotton panties. I held Tom's head in place and continued to kiss him not wanting him to see what my naughty husband was up to.

I was so enthralled and admittedly a little confused in the moment, I didn't quite know what was going on myself, It was all happening so quickly.

My husband snaked his fingers into the waste band of my knickers and slowly slid them down my thighs as I continued kissing young Tom. I consciously pulled my crotch back from Tom, aware that my knickers were now half way down my legs - but this must have created the impression I was offering my backside to Jack. I thought I was hearing things when there was the distinctive sound of a zip fly being undone.

'I think Tom is having a good old time there sweetie pie' Jack proclaimed from behind me. 'And I think you need a little treat for being such a lovely, caring wife'. He added. The next moment took me totally by surprise. I could feel Jack clasp my butt and the head of his wet cock rub between my legs. This was now officially crazy.

Here I was kissing a young man, young enough to be our son and my husband was completely OK with it, and not only that, he was about to slide his hard cock inside me as I French kissed this sexy boy.

I was soaking in an instant, if hubby was OK with it, so was I. I felt the swollen knob push in between my love lips and sink into my willing cunt. I released Tom from the kiss for a moment and clasped his bum through his nylon shorts staring straight into his sparking eyes.

'Oh Tom darling, my dirty hubby is fucking me... what should I do, I don't want you to go telling your parents what a filthy fucker he is. Kiss me again, please darling'. And with that, Tom kissed me deeply and passionately as only a young man could.

Jacks cock was slicing in and out of my wet hole in a rapid pumping motion. 'Oh Jill, Jill, I'm gonna fucking explode' He screamed. Next thing I knew an explosion of cum filled me up inside. I could feel the blasting jets splash inside my pussy as he gripped me tightly around the midriff. I was still tonguing and kissing Tom and slobbering all over his face. My hand had found it's way inside his football shorts and fished out his rampant young cock.

Jack withdrew and with it, the sperm started to slowly ooze from me. He wandered over to our lounge, sat down and reclined on the settee, his cock softening. I took Tom by the hand and with panties at half mast whilst holding my dress up around waist, lead him into the lounge with me.

'Oh no you don't mister' I said to hubby as I bent over him, settling in a laying position across his lap. My naked bum and wet pussy was openly on display for both Tom and hubby to see. 'You made this mess, you'll clean it up'. I couldn't believe what I was saying. Young Tom was staring like a rabbit caught in the headlights. His hard cock throbbing and his balls squashed up by the waistband of the football shorts stretched beneath them. The sight was lovely.

Jack slipped two fingers into my slit and started stirring his jizz around in my wet love tunnel, withdrawing a little to smear it over the crack of my bum. He looked up at Tom beckoning him closer. 'Come and feel this warm and juicey babe' he suggested. Tom knelt opposite Jack and slowly raised his fingers. I was looking over my shoulder willing him on. Next thing I knew, I could feel his slim fingers entering my cunny. I watched as both Tom and Jack started finger fucking me tenderly. It was an amazing sensation having two men pleasure me so.

'I think we need some more cream in there Tom.' Jack said to his young friend, and with that Tom climbed on behind and started to give me a good fucking as I lay in my husbands lap. 'Is that fun baby?' My hubby asked. All I could do was grunt and moan. 'It's fucking amazing... every wife should try it' I squealed. My husband and Tom were both squeezing my tits and kissing me as the fuck continued.

Before long, Tom tensed and as he went rigid I could feel yet more blasts of hot cum fill me up. 'Oh Tom you naughty boy, you've let your big hot cock shoot cum inside me'. I said. He climbed free, immediately my husband stuck his finger into my sopping wet chute and started fingering wildly. It was only seconds before I came with an almighty orgasm in a frenzy of squeals and body spasms.

We all collapsed overwhelmed and satisfied with the fun.

'I suppose you want me to go get the beers?' I asked as I stood up and pulled my knickers up. They smiled 'How about some oranges. We'll need to get our energy up for the second half' Jack suggested.

We all laughed.

SandyLady
SandyLady
257 Followers