Pussy Summer Camp - The Interview

Story Info
Lesbian agrees to teach friend's husband how to eat pussy.
4.3k words
4.39
31.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18 and fictitious***

Rick Nelson pulled into the driveway on Oak street, got out, and knocked on the door. He was greeted by Laura one of his wife Cathy's friends. His friend too by now he supposed. He was there at his wife's request to help fix a door that wouldn't shut.

Cathy and Laura met in college and had been friends for years. They both got married at the same time just a few years out of college. Cathy married Rick, a rugged handsome Captain America type. She loved him dearly he was a great father and provider. Her one wish was that he was as skilled in the sheets as he was everywhere else. His cock was beautiful and the size was just right. At 8 inches it was on the low end of big but not a cervix puncher which she was thankful for. The problem was that she could only cum from manual or oral stimulation of her clit and Rick just couldn't get the formula right. Too fast one time. Too hard another time. Too long in one spot etc.

What he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm and open mindedness. Costumes, toys, role play and more were always on the table. Cathy got plenty of orgasms just not from Rick directly. In the end she'd get him off and then finish herself off with her vibrator once he fell asleep.

Laura married Sue. A carpenter by trade, Sue parlayed skills learned from her father & become a highly skilled artisan. She made hand crafted commissioned furniture for the wealthy and elite. She had a two year waiting list that grew every month.

Laura new early in life she was gay. She and Cathy were briefly lovers in college until Cathy figured out that she really liked boys more. When Laura met Sue in college she knew right away that she was a catch. She was bright energetic, talented and appropriately dominant to be the top she was looking for. The biggest plus for Laura was that unlike all the club loving girls at the gay bars, it appeared that Sue was preparing for a life worth living.

Sue knew what she wanted, which was to learn business in school and then turn around build the high end furniture company she'd always dreamed of. She enjoyed her work and figured the only way to keep enjoying it was to avoid having to produce so many pieces a year that it took the joy out of it. So she planned to sell a small amount of high end furniture each year at obscene prices. This of course is exactly what she did.

Sue was super dependable. She was kind and sensitive at all the right times. She was also a sting person emotionally and physically. Laura always had a shoulder to cry on should one be necessary. Sue and Laura both looked forward to being moms, something they'd discussed and agreed on already.

As for sex, Laura confided to Cathy that Sue was a fantastic lover. Sue enjoyed playing the demure bride who got forcefully fucked at often unexpected times. She'd had sex with a few men before meeting Sue but as she was fond of saying, the best dick she ever got came with buckles and straps and lived in Sue's sock drawer. Cathy loved how open Laura was sharing stories about their sex life over coffee. She'd gotten off in her car more than once in the Starbucks parking lot.

Early on in their relationship Sue told Laura that she could only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation. Laura smiled a confident smile that said "that won't be an issue at all." Not because she was some kind of cunnilingus specialist or anything, but simply because she'd always gotten what she wanted regardless of obstacles and she knew this time would be no different.

Like everything in her life Laura believed she could be the best if she just had an unwavering passion for learning. Just to be sure, she enrolled in a human sexuality class her last semester before graduating and read everything on the subject she could find. By the end of college she'd read every book available, quizzed Sue on her likes and dislikes, and tested various hypotheses on Sue with the enthusiasm of someone who'd just been told that oral orgasms could cure cancer. She even asked advice from the only other lesbian in her family Aunt Jean who had been "roommates" with Aunt Mary for 30 years. Laura's skills became such that Sue would openly brag to her friends in front of her. Sue could say without reservation that Laura made her orgasm more often and more intensely than any of her previous lovers. Laura was perfect for Sue and she for her. They were soulmates and lovers and it was a no brainer that Sue would propose and Laura would accept.

This success is why Cathy had asked Laura if she could come over for drinks one night to discuss. They sat on the back deck drinking wine. The faint sounds of saws and hammers drifted over from Sue's workshop from time to time.

Cathy knew that she and Laura had no secrets. Each had openly shared the good bad and ugly of their love lives. She explained how much she loved her husband but feared she would soon weaken and stray in their marriage because Rick just couldn't get the job done between her legs. He fucked her well but she need orgasms dammit!

Laura nodded as she listened. When Cathy was done she tried to console her.

"You know all the information is out there right? There's books and porn I think they even have workshops!"

"Rick would never go to one of those. Too beta for that Alpha man."

I told you what I went through to make sure I didn't lose Sue. Rick could do that too couldn't he?

"I feel like he's too set in his ways. It's partially my fault. I've never told him there was a problem and worse, I've been faking it for years."

They cried together and hugged together as good girlfriends often due. As they cuddled, the thought of Rick at an oral sex workshop made Cathy laugh a little. Then Cathy wiped her tears and sat up straight. She looked like she'd seen a ghost!

"Laura, you could be more right than you know! The answers are all around him and available...well sorta. Maybe you could teach him!"

Laura was stunned. "I am not sitting in your bedroom while he licks your snatch and whispering pointers into his ears! Ewwww Gross!"

"That's not what I had in mind. Look, you're the only person I know who could help and that I trust and this might save my marriage. If you and Sue agreed to it I think I could convince him to let his guard down and really learn."

They talked it over with Sue who thought it was weird and also hilarious. Sue grinned like a Cheshire cat playing with a mouse.

"So Cathy, what makes you so sure that Laura here is qualified to be the professor?"

She loved dominating women even if it was just teasing.

Cathy blushed. "Well, you know by now that she and I had a little fling in college right? And she's my best friend so of course we share stories about sex with our spouses. She assures me that according to you, she's got the gift. Is she wrong? You tell me."

Sue smiled, she'd just gotten Cathy to bite the hook and now it was time to set it.

"You see that's just the thing Cathy. Rick probably thinks he's great at eating pussy."

Laura bristled she hated that phrase.

"He'd know that if he bothered to ask you how it felt right? I can confirm that she's fucking awesome but I could just be bragging on my girl and saving her from possible embarrassment. Maybe I'm like you and have been faking it the whole time just to save her feelings. I'm sure she was good in college but what the fuck does anyone know about sex in college? You have no idea if Laura is as good as she says she is."

The other two looked at her the same way. Heads tilted to one side and eyes squished up like they were trying to solve a complex equation in their heads.

"What are you getting at babe?"

"It's simple. If you want my blessing you need to sample the goods. Right... Now."

Laura and Cathy stared at each other jaws on the floor.

"Right...?"

"Now!" Sue said smiling in satisfaction.

Sue turned started slowly walking away towards the master bedroom. She paused long enough to look over her shoulder at Laura and Cathy.

"Well you two? Is Rick gonna get to take pussy eating lessons or not? Get naked and meet me in the shower. March!"

Then she resumed her path towards the master bedroom.

It was clear this wasn't Sue's first time giving orders like that. They smiled nervously at each other and started to undress. It had been years since they'd seen each other this way.

Cathy now nude followed Laura into the bedroom. She'd forgotten how fine this girl was. Oh Lordy that ass was perfect. Put it in a thong on the beaches of San Tropez and there was no limit to the amount of beer or suntan lotion you could sell. She felt her pussy dampen as she walked. "Am I really about to have a threesome with my best friend and her wife?" She asked herself. With the balance of her marriage at stake and honestly the chance to experience the potential best orgasm of her life she knew the answer "Ok...here goes!"

She entered the bathroom to find Sue and Laura in what had to be the largest walk-in shower she'd ever seen. Water was spraying from both sides and a rainfall plate above them made the two lesbians standing naked arms wrapped around each other look somewhat angelic.

Sue was shorter than Laura and more muscular. Cathy thought she had the lean but stocky physique of a gymnast. She had huge strong thighs and biceps large enough to be noticed but small enough to still be feminine. She had small A-Cup tits with dark brown dime sized nipples. Her right arm was tattooed from wrist to shoulder with 8 or 10 other decidedly masculine tattoos.

Sue held out her hand to assist Cathy in entering the shower without slipping. She held onto it and pulled her into a three way hug. Cathy closed her eyes and tipped her head back as the hot water hit her body from all directions

Sue cupped Cathy's face in her palm making super sexy eye contact. Then she slid her hand around to the back of Cathy's head and gathered up a fistful of Cathy's hair. She gently but firmly pulled on it in a way that made Cathy feel immediately submissive and somewhat owned by the woman to her right. Sue pulled Cathy's mouth to her own and tongue kissed her with a forceful passion she'd never felt from a man. Cathy quivered as she felt Laura's hard nipples touch her back. Laura wrapped her arms around her wife and friend and began kissing Cathy's shoulder and neck. Laura's left hand briefly played with Sue's earlobe a move she knew turned her on big time. Then she let it fall down the small of her back and finally to Sue's ass which she cupped and held.

Sue's hands too we're on the move. She held Cathy by the jaw in one hand raising her chin and pointing her face upward so the water enveloped her face. Her lips found the hollow of Cathy's neck and two fingers on the other hand slid down Cathy's stomach and came to rest on either side of her very swollen clit.

"Oh gawd!" was all she could say. Much more and she'd drown. Besides that her brain was on over load so coming up with word was rather pointless anyway.

They kissed and fingered and writhed until the water temperature made it clear that this stage of their lovemaking was over.

Cathy got out first, grabbed a towel and dried off while the other two kissed and fondled a bit longer.

She cleared her throat as if to say enough, and threw a couple towels at them and snapped out "move those asses. I'm cold."

Then she turned and walked away bare assed her back and ass muscles rippling with each step.

Cathy and Laura held hands and walked into the bedroom together. Sue was sitting up in bed with her back resting on the headboard of the king sized bed. Her legs were spread in a wide V and her hands interlaced behind her head.

Sue patted the mattress between her legs and said, "Ok sweetheart come sit with me."

Cathy climbed onto the bed and sat in the spot Sue had directed her to. They faced the same direction, like a bobsled team she thought.

Sue placed one hand on each of Cathy's shoulders and guided her backwards.

"Now just lean back against me and enjoy the best head of your life."

Cathy did as instructed and shortly after felt Sue's finger tips playing with her nipples.

With that, Laura too climbed onto the bed and made her way over to her naked lover who was caressing her naked best friend. "How surreal." she thought to herself. A warmth came over Laura as she realized that this moment didn't have to be as lascivious as Sue's ego may have first imagined. Sure she could get Cathy off that wasn't an issue, but instead if she wanted to, Laura could make love with Cathy with the approval of her spouse. It felt to Laura like she and Sue were giving their friend a one time gift in a guilt free environment. This might be the only time within the vows of her marriage that Laura could make love to another woman, one she cared deeply about, without jeopardizing the life she'd crafted with Sue.

Laura leaned in for a kiss but leaned past Cathy landing her lips on Sue's. Their tongues entwined they paused, foreheads touching, and held the eye contact so many couples do when they communicate non-verbally.

"Thanks for agreeing to this baby. You're one in a million and I love you!"

Sue smiled back and said "I love you too babe now let's rock Cathy's world."

Laura's face lit up like a child about to open her first birthday present. "Oh you got it!" she said.

She sat back enough to be face to face with Cathy, leaned in and kissed her sweetly. Cathy forgot what it was like kissing a girl. It was totally different than it was with guys. With guys it was often about dominance and being dominated. She liked that for sure, but with girls it was about connection, deep connection. Their tongues melted into each other and worked with each other like two very wet puzzle pieces that knew how to fit together.

Laura slid down Cathy's body sucked kissed and nibbled her dark brown silver dollar nipples and kissed her stomach. Sue reached around Cathy and interlaced her fingers in Laura's hair. She played with it gently and then took Cathy by the wrists and guided her hands to Laura's locks. Sue resumed kissing Cathy's neck and playing with her nipples.

Laura having finally reached Cathy's pussy propped herself on her elbows and took a second to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear and then lowered her lips onto Cathy's pussy.

Laura thought it was a pretty pussy. The inner lips barely peaked out of the outer ones. Laura slid her palms under Cathy's thighs, opened her mouth and went in.

She stopped just before making contact and blew a soft wisp of air on Cathy. First on her clit then down the length of her lips, a small inhale of Cathy's scent and then she blew a light breeze all the way back up again.

"Aww yeah that's my bitch." Sue said. "You like that sweetheart?" Sue asked.

"It's very nice." Cathy whimpered as she nodded.

Cathy kissed and nibbled at Cathy's thighs for several minutes. Moments later she began tracing Sue's outer lips with her tongue, dragging it slowly from bottom to top purposely avoiding Sue's clit.

"She likes to tease and drag it out." Sue said. Cathy found herself unable to form words and gave up trying.

Laura flattened her tongue and laid it on top of Sue's entire pussy and held it there for a few moments. Letting the warmth and wet envelope Cathy's pussy for a few seconds. Then without breaking contact she closed her lips together and in the process dragged them across Cathy's pussy like she was eating an ice cream cone. She repeated this a couple more times and Cathy began to moan.

Sue moaned at the sight of it. She knew that move, how it felt and what it meant for things to come. She was enjoying this more than she imagined.

Laura lifted her head looked up at Cathy and smiled. She looked back down then back up again, down and then up. She was teasing her Cathy realized. Each time Laura looked down Cathy hoped the licking would resume. Cathy couldn't wait to feel those lips on her pussy again. Laura teased a bit more then she placed the heal of her palm against Cathy's clit, pressed ever so gently and rocked it back and forth. When Laura knew Cathy was primed and ready she lowered her head and went about making Cathy orgasm.

Cathy felt Laura's warm tongue part the folds of her pussy and she was in heaven. She arched her back and began to lose control. She didn't know what to do with her hands. They went from Laura's hair, to her own and back again. Finally she reached back and found Sue's head and turned her own face towards her. Overwhelmed with passion, she plunged her tongue down Sue's throat. Sue of course aggressively returned the sentiment. The three of them were one now at least for this moment. Sue griped Cathy again by the throat. Laura licked slowly up one side of Cathy's pussy paying special attention to her inner lip which she could tell was becoming engorged with blood. Each time she'd get close to Cathy's clit Laura could feel Cathy's body tense in anticipation of possible contact. But Laura was building a house not hammering a single nail. She gave the other side the same attention slowly so slowly and again gave the "almost but not quite" treatment to Cathy's clit.

Cathy began whimpering almost begging.

Laura slid down and placed her tongue inside Cathy's vagina. She paid special attention to the bottom edge of the opening as well as the small patch of skin between her pussy and ass that some people call the 'taint.

Cathy had never felt a tongue there before and oh boy was it nice.

Cathy was writhing, cradled in Sue's muscles arms. As for Sue, she was quietly chuckling and enjoying the lecherous torture show before her.

Laura moved back up placed two fingers inside Cathy and for the first time touched her lips to her clit. Cathy felt the slightest hint of suction, then nothing, then Laura's flat wet tongue enveloping her clit this time. This repeated several times causing Cathy to feel the build of an orgasm. Laura immediately backed off. Too soon. Yup, too soon indeed.

"Oh my gawd! Holy shit!"

Sue whispered in Cathy's ear "oh yes baby. Enjoy. Soak it up. Let go completely hun."

Laura made the same "eat the ice cream" move although much more tenderly on Cathy's clit as she curled her fingers inside of her. She pointed them up wards and found Cathy's g-spot. She kept eating ice cream and began tapping her fingertips lightly against Cathy's g-spot.

Cathy had never felt so connected to anyone in bed before and definitely never with a couple. She melted into Sue as Sue's arms enveloped her upper body.

Down below it felt as if Laura was reading her mind. Laura's lips felt amazing on her clit and then something strange occurred. She soon became aware of a new sensation, something building inside her. Something strong was happening inside her pussy. A sexual tingling building in a place she had been certain didn't work for her the way it did for other women.

Cathy was briefly aware of Sue's tongue in her ear but was soon back in a trance of sorts. Laura increased the pace on Cathy's clit and began to increase the pressure on her g-spot.

Laura could see and feel Cathy's stomach and thigh muscles tensing. Like an orchestra's conductor Laura knew it was just about time for the crescendo. She briefly looked up and caught Sue's eye. Sue winked back as if to say "go get em girl"

Laura kept her pace and position, but every few seconds she increased the pressure on Cathy's g-spot.

Cathy was out of her mind with lust and pleasure. She had zero control of her faculties. She moaned and screamed intermittently and began bucking her hips. She felt like she had to pee. But somehow she knew she really didn't.

The orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her clit exploded and then to her amazement she came again but vaginally. Fluid started gushing out of her pussy. She opened her eyes briefly and looked down at Laura who showed no signs of stopping. She felt her second clit orgasm building just as Laura's fingers started pumping Cathy's pussy in earnest. At the peak of the orgasm her pussy swelled again and this time the fluid shot out of her. It literally shot out. It had happened. She'd squirted. For the first time in her life she'd experienced the ultimate orgasm. She'd heard about it but never knew anyone who'd actually done it. It seemed more like Bigfoot than reality. But not today baby! Cathy screamed, clinched the sheets in her fists and came harder than she'd ever come in her life. She started to push Laura off when Sue's voice in her ear said "just a tad longer hun. Trust me."

12