Pussy Summer Camp - The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue felt Laura slide a third finger into her, then "holy shit was that a fourth?! Thank god Laura was a small woman." Cathy thought and then to her utter disbelief she felt Laura's thumb slide into her pussy. She,Cathy Nelson mother of two, fundraising chair of the PTA was being fisted, and oh boy was it amazing.

Sue pulled Cathy's lips onto her own and held her by the throat one last time as Laura put the icing on the cake. She was slowly moving in and out of Cathy's drenched quim twisting her wrist in a different direction each time. She gave small flicks to Cathy's already sensitive clit and then ...she closed... her..fist!

Cathy felt a fullness she'd never known existed. Laura moved in and out twisting and all the while an occassional clit flick for good measure.

Cathy was screaming at the top of her lungs

"Oh god oh his oh gawwwwd."

She squeezed her eyes and mouth shut and then let out a howl that felt like it started from her toes. She came so hard she felt like she'd briefly lost consciousness.

Laura slowly withdrew her hand and began slowly rubbing Cathy's inner thighs. Cathy felt Sue stroking her hair and heard the sound of Sue shushing her lightly in her ear in an attempt to help her regain control.

"Mmmm that looked good!" Sue whispered sweetly in Cathy's ear.

Laura moved up on the bed and laid beside Cathy. Sue had shifted to her other side so that Cathy lay between them. Cathy was still working hard to breath normally. She gulped air and tried again to normalize her breathing. She attempted to speak but it was too soon and she found her words didn't come out.

"Ssshhhh. Just rest a minute hun." Sue said.

Sue and Laura each stroked one side of Cathy's body which was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Full consciousness began to creep in. She looked left and right at the two women who'd just given her the best orgasm...correction best orgasms of her life and her eyes filled with tears.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you. Oh my god thank you." Her face in her hands in disbelief "I can't put into words how I feel right now. And Sue, you were so selfless with your wife oh my god it felt so good" and then she really started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just overwhelmed. To be honest I'm still cumming tiny orgasms right now. My pussy is spasming inside too. It's the most amazing thing."

"We know." Sue said. "And...I have to say I told you." she reminded. With that Sue kissed Cathy one more time and rolled out of the bed grabbed her jeans and started getting dressed.

"I have a piece I need finished by Tuesday." Then she looked at Laura smiled and said "Just do it when I'm out of town ok? And if he tries to put that dick of his in you, I will slice it off with a rusty chisel my granddad left me 20 years ago!"

****

"Honey can you go over to Laura and Sue's and help Laura? Sue's out of town and there's something wrong with a door or something. If you help my friend I'll make it worth your while!" Cathy said with that schoolgirl lilt that promised a big reward.

And that's how Rick found himself at Laura and Sue's that afternoon... to be continued in Chapter 2

12