All Comments on 'Pussycat'

by ncpecanpie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sexy

How about Xander's muscular chest? If he's a handsome Greek, give him the dark haired chest of a handsome Greek man!

honeybreehoneybreeover 5 years ago
Here for this!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More, please! I am loving this story and looking forward to her sister's reaction. Xander is bout to rock her world, but I think both are Alphas and need to be in charge; this should be exciting.

spchlessspchlessover 5 years ago
Meow!!

Please continue, this is awesome!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Nicely done

with a Greek man and a nice touch to have her speaking Greek.

Good history and interesting change for Nicole's look. I'm interested in seeing how you write them going home for Thanksgiving and hope to be reading it much sooner rather than later, as quality IR is seriously lacking and this is a lovely piece to enjoy. :)

ncpecanpiencpecanpieover 5 years agoAuthor

I started writing because I was not enjoying the IR product here myself. I will try to publish more often than I have in the past. I am still working on Peaches and Cream that is two years old. I don't expect PC to drag that on for that long.

Initially, there was another guy in this story. But whiled at the Greek fest, I looked up from my moussaka and Xander was born. The reason the story is title Pussycat is revealed in Part 2.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
I am looking forward

to the "reveal" for the title, and thanks for including that interesting piece about how Xander was born. Nice to know!

As an aside, glad you've added more to Peaches and Cream because I love the story and the idea. May not go on forever, but as long as it's concluded well, I'll enjoy it. Loved that pairing from that start--much like I'm enjoying the new start with this one! :)

ShortyByNatureShortyByNatureover 5 years ago
Loving it!

Please update! Great beginning but I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please keep writing or if you write novels, let me know and I’ll buy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incomplete

The ending seems like you just got tired and quit. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous