Pussycat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole glanced over at the bar. She was whispering something in his ear while he looked wistfully in Nicole's direction. "You ruined his caramel fantasy. Instead, he will settle for a scoop of plain vanilla from a used carton?"

"He should wait for a caramel fantasy. Instead, he moved on to the next available flavor." She sipped her cocktail. The waitress arrived with a Gimlet for Nicole, a beer for Xander and small plate appetizers. Nicole took a sip. "Does it bother you when women ogle you? She eyed you like a prize bull at the county fair. We all want to feel attractive but not like a sexual object."

Xander felt her passion on the topic. "Never given it much thought. Honestly, I don't notice anymore. I know women find me attractive. There is no modesty in telling a lie. God blessed me with looks for which I am grateful. Without them, another man's caramel fantasy would not be having drinks with me." He gave Nicole a lustful look.

"I am not an object for your sexual gratification. But I can be a willing participant in our mutual pleasure." She took a bite of cheese from a plate keeping her expression neutral. Xander could have any women he wanted. Nicole was determined to make it a challenge. "So tell me Xander beside having women scream your name, what peaks your interest."

*************

Xander held Nicole's arm as they waited in front of St Regis for her Uber. The November wind had a chill to it. He was more intrigued by Nicole than when the night started. She was beautiful, smart and incredibly witty. She turned his sexual banter against him quickly and never took his lead into the gutter. "Are you sure you're not drunk?"

"Hoping to take advantage of me." Xander looked at her. She was not slurring her words or stumbling over her feet, but she was looser than when they met. "I agree I should not drive. And now that you have educated me on using an Uber, I will get home safely." Xander could not believe Nicole never used Uber or Lyft. She'd merely stated she did not need them. He downloaded the app to her iPhone and helped her set it up. Most impressive was she knew her credit card information off the top of her head. She'd celebrated setting up the app with another Gimlet.

"Sas efcharistó gia éna ypérocho vrády, Aléxandros. (Thank you for the lovely evening, Alexandros.)" Nicole leaned forward to kiss his cheek as he turned his head. Her lips fell squarely against his. Xander dropped her arm and stepped back in surprise. Nicole turned around to face him. "Not a bad way to end an evening."

"I can do better than that." He placed his hands on her face and lowered his mouth to hers. There was no hesitation as his mouth claimed hers. Her lips tasted of lime and sugar and felt like velvet. He could feel her body melt into his. As her lips parted, he slipped his tongue in. She did not fight him. Nicole wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. She beckoned his tongue deeper into her mouth.

Xander broke the kiss and rubbed his chin against Nicole's cheek. He gave her small kisses along her jawline before returning to her lips. He kissed her again this time taking a slight nip at her bottom mouth. "Nicole...Come home with me. Let's explore our mutual satisfaction."

"What about my first Uber? I don't want to disappoint my driver." As if on cue a car pulled up to the curb. Xander saw the Uber sticker. Nicole gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She walked to the car and opened the door to get in. She looked him up and down with a lustful gaze that made him blush. "Alexandros, aren't you coming?"

************

Nicole could barely open the front door for Xanders' mouth on hers, and his hands planted firmly on her ass pushing her against the bulge in his pants. You would think he'd tired of kissing her by now. She'd spent most of her first Uber ride with his tongue in her mouth and his hand between her leg feeling her panties soaked in anticipation.

"Let me open the door, please." Xander released her so she could enter the code on her door lock. He used the opportunity to pick up her hair and kiss the back of her neck. Nicole took a deep breath as an electric shock ran down her spine. Oh, God! He found her sweet spot!

Xander could tell from Nicole's reaction he found her spot. He placed his hands on her shoulder and breathed against her neck. He then drew a line down the middle with his tongue before kissing the spot again. His hands left her shoulder and cupped her breasts. He methodically squeezed them as he kissed her neck.

A moan escaped Nicole. It was a long time since a man touched her like this. "Are we going inside or do you plan to give your neighbors a show?" Nicole finished unlocking the door. Once inside the threshold, she grabbed Xander and let him upstairs to her bedroom.

Xander grabbed the belt of her dress and pulled it open. He was wrong. Standing there in her pink lace bra and panties, Nicole was stopped dead in your tracks beautiful. The dress hid her full D breast and delicate curves. Her caramel skin glowed with excitement.

Nicole slid the dress off her shoulders and closed the distance between them. She saw the lust in his eyes. When was the last time a man looked at her like that? He hands went to the button of his pants and unzipped his fly. Not breaking eye contact, she slid her hand into his briefs. He was rock hard. She licked her lips and kissed him.

"I don't think either of us will last much longer. We can take our time later but now fuck me now." Nicole slid her panties off. She turned around and leaned over the bed with her ass in the air. She turned her head back and smiled at him.

Xander pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and found two foil packets. He silently thanked his father and the boy scouts for teaching him to be prepared before quickly discarding his pants and briefs. The smell of Nicole's arousal was pushing him to the brink, so he left on his shirt and socks.

He ripped the wrapper with his teeth and slid on the condom. He placed his hands on Nicole's shoulder and lined himself up with her. In one swift move, he pushed forward. He heard Nicole scream as he entered.

Xander lost himself in the sensation of her. Nicole was warm, wet and tight. He pulled out slowly before pushing back again. Her vagina pulsated around him begging him to go deeper. He quickly found his rhythm. Xander did not have many thrusts left. Nicole lowered her torso to make his thrusts deeper and against her G Spot.

Nicole couldn't think straight. Her breathing was getting ragged and her head dizzy. Every press against her G Spot was a mini orgasm through her body. His hands were on her breast kneading them through her bra. Suddenly Nicole felt as if a wave hit her body and pulled her under the surf. Her already dizzy head exploded.

She felt herself floating. Suddenly Xander grew still. Her vaginal walls clenched him milking every bit from him. He pulled himself out as Nicole fell to her knees. Xander kneeled behind her and kissed her shoulder. Nicole laughed "Well I didn't expect this when I woke up this morning."

He kissed the back of her neck. He nibbled her ear and whispered "I have another condom. I think I can do better. And this time we should be completely naked. Let me start by taking those boots off."