All Comments on 'Pussynapped!'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Hit all my high points!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Next time save the trouble and just say "mom I want to fuck you". She already was feeling guilty and was getting you to rub suntan oil on her partially nude body. I'm sure she would have been more than willing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Creative story

Many interesting and creative ideas. Applying some ideas on a smaller scale may help achieve your desire. Be patient, progress may be made a little bit at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Miranda Warning

Sorry, but this line in the fourth paragraph really bugged me.

"Expecting a couple of weekends community service, his mother had declined the assistance of an attorney to save money."

Due to Miranda v Arizona in 1966, the US Supreme Court established guidelines for law enforcement, directing them that "The person in custody must, prior to interrogation, be clearly informed that he/she has the right to remain silent, and that anything the person says will be used against that person in court; the person must be clearly informed that he/she has the right to consult with an attorney and to have that attorney present during questioning, and that, if he/she is indigent, an attorney will be provided at no cost to represent him/her."

Without the warning, anything Jeff had told the police could not have been used in court [like his presence in the building or him not being authorized to be there]. With the warning, Jeff would have been informed of his 6th Amendment rights to have an attorney, and the fact that one would be appointed to him by the court for free if he couldn't afford one.

Between this and the judge "Preying on defendants without legal representation", it kind of made the story completely break down for me.

CavyConsultantCavyConsultantabout 10 years agoAuthor
Truth stranger than fiction

Pussynapped! is fiction and Jeff and his mom are fictional characters. However Judge Ciavarella is real. What happens to Jeff in the story really did happen to young people put away by this Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania judge who accepted bribes to keep a private prison full. Many of these young people did not have legal representation. He was caught and really is in prison serving 28 years. Google him if you are interested.

XodanXodanalmost 10 years ago
Liked your story

I'm not competent in legal US Stuff ! But those anonimous comentors displease me ! Your story was great ! thanks for writing and posting ! keep it up !

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I loved the ending.

I had no idea that dogging was in style in the U.S. Maybe I am just confused. Thank you for writing.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

You need to write a follow-up, and have Jeff reveal himself to his horny insatiable mother who will not be surprised as she already knew who.she was getting fucked by.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Jeff is the perfect example of why abortion is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous