Put-in Bae Adventure

Story Info
First-time Hot wife has birthday adventure on vacation.
7.3k words
3.68
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction, any similarities to people, places and things is coincidental. All sex is consensual and between persons 18 and older*

Niagara Falls had been breathtaking. The Maid of the Mist boat tour was terrific and their tour guide was so funny. Justine knew her husband, Andrew, would have loved this, but sadly he had to work. He was the only one of them working at the moment after her company went through significant downsizing after they were acquired by a new financial management company. It happens and Andrew was supportive and even encouraged her to take time finding the right job opportunity and not worry about rushing into a bad fitting job for the sake of a paycheck. They were comfortable and well set and budgeted for their new house and would be able to ride out with just his paychecks for a year, so there really was no rush.

They had just finished up moving and getting settled into their new dream home and her schedule opened wide up. Justine's parents reached out to see her schedule and if she could do a family vacation. It was short notice, but her mom was already planning to take the week off and with record heat waves her dad was opting out of taking a new construction job his crew was about to start. The perks of being the most senior guy on the union crew. Andrew wouldn't be able to, his vacation time had to be booked well ahead of time, but he didn't mind his wife getting her travel bug itched even if he couldn't join in.

That sums Andrews thoughts on his relationship with her. When they got together they were in college and right away they were both attracted to each other. They didn't get together right away, but as it tends to in movies, group drama involving friends saw them connecting and bonding in a more intense and quicker than either thought it would. They had their issues, but they were always able to move past them, and one of the first things that Andrew realized was that he didn't need to be jealous. Their connection was unbreakable, and he knew no work husband, flirty guy at the bar, friend from high school wanting to catch up out of the blue wasn't going to break them, Andrew was still going to be the person she saw and shared everything with at the end of the day.

Recently Andrew's thought process even evolved to include sharing Justine. The way he viewed it was that while their sex life was fine, it had definitely slowed down and it seemed to him that she needed some more excitement to jump start her sex drive again. When they first got together it was almost daily and now it was a couple times a month. Andrew was open about trying anything, including routinely adding more items to their sex toy collection, and sharing his fantasies with her.

Justine was more reluctant to share her fantasies with Andrew. It's not that she didn't have her own, many of them overlapped, but her family were not the most open about feelings of any kind, so she found it difficult to open herself up even to the person she trusted the most.

Even though Andrew communicated to Justine that she should feel free to follow any urges she might have and encouraged her to flirt and do as she pleased with whomever she pleased, her reserved upbringing had so far not allowed her to accept that the traditional boundaries no longer applied to her.

While calendar-wise this vacation lined up perfectly for her and her parents, it was a bad time in terms of her sexual release. It had been 2 weeks since she last came and it would be about another week and a half on the road until she would be back home, away from sharing hotel rooms with her parents, including her birthday. Going her entire birthday month without coming and the added stress of a road trip with parents seemed daunting, but overlooking the falls, those stresses melted away and she was able to enjoy herself.

Justine and her parents spent the next few days around the falls in Ontario, taking in their first time in the great white north even though they only lived a half days drive away in the Midwest. They spent the next few days taking in a few summer festivals and beer gardens enjoying a nice leisurely trip through Ontario. They had decided they wanted to go to a party island on Lake Eerie on the Ohio side for Justine's birthday. Her mom Sarah had been there the previous couple of summers with girlfriends and knew it was the laidback yet hard drinking party scene that their whole family enjoyed.

The night before her birthday they began making their way back to the states and stopped just outside of Detroit and stayed at a casino to burn through their last few toonies and loonies. Sarah and Justine's dad Dan sat at the black jack tables, chit chatting with anyone within 6 feet of them to know what they do and where they are from and hear what complaints they have.

Justine never cared to get that involved in strangers lives that she would never meet again, but this was what her parents and their friends used for conversation fodder so she tried to be as polite as she could when dragged in to the conversations, but she was content sitting at a slot machine and going through her Snapchat conversations.

There were a few different conversation threads going on in her app, her sisters wanting to know how stressed out their mom was getting/making everyone, her high school-college friends talking how jealous they were and how overdue they were for a vacation, some even joking how lucky she was to get a vacation away from her significant other.

Justine knew this was more a comment on their home lives and they didn't dislike Andrew. In fact, most of them were a little envious of Justine, having a man who was the primary cook, wouldn't hesitate to do chores around the house, communicates his feelings, and isn't afraid to add toys in the bedroom would be a huge step up from most of their men. Justine hadn't shared with this group about Andrew wanting her to be free in terms of being with other people, but she wasn't afraid to share the rest. Compared to the other husbands and boyfriends, Andrew was by far the most open minded, and she had one of the better sex lives in her group. Some of the couples were more frequent with there sessions, but most admitted the orgasm gap was real for them, were Justine could not say that.

Andrew could eat her out for hours on end and be content if he didn't come, he wasn't shy about eating her ass either, and that was her go to pleasure point lately, right as she would near climax with her wand massager, he would go from rimming to tongue fucking her tasty rosebud and it would push her over the edge and the water works would happen. On top of that his stamina was unreal, they would have to frequently switch positions as they were more likely to run out of steam and needing to catch their breath than they would need to worry about him cumming too early. There is nothing she could ask for that he wouldn't do or find a way to do in bed.

She didn't squirt every time but it was enough that they invested in a few waterproof blankets to rotate in and out just in case. It did take something extra for her to be able to squirt though, she had yet to squirt on her own with just Andrew. But with her wand she could get to that peak. The other thing that got her their was the extra large realistic dildo based off of a pornstar that Andrew had gotten her for a birthday present years ago. Andrew had a great sized cock, slightly longer than average at 7" but nice and thick, just too big to wrap her fingers all the way around. This toy, that Andrew affectionately called her boyfriend, was 10" from the balls, and almost twice as thick as Andrews. She describes it as unworldly, and heavenly and she tries to save it for special occasions.

She shook her head clearing her naughty thoughts, this was getting more frequent the longer she went without sex, and her friends giving her reason to daydream about Andrew and her toy chest was a nice break but it wouldn't lead to anywhere good with her sharing a room with her parents. Just then a chat came through on something she posted to her story. Jared, a guy from her high school who was the hot shot that never had time for anyone besides the Abercrombie models he dated, commented on her poolside lounging pic, with her wearing a one piece that had a revealing lattice string back, and this shot of her sipping a mojito poolside happened to feature an amazing view of her juicy ass.

Andrew always said she had the perfect figure and curves in all the right places. Being more reserved she appreciated the compliment but didn't take too much stock in it and didn't intentionally flaunt it. Seeing the picture again inside and not half drunk and in the glare of the sun, she was shocked she posted that pic, it was a good pic but showed off more of her body than she generally liked showing on the platform, she would have gone lower with the angle to avoid showing off her sculpted butt, and instead just pictured her smiling face straw in her mouth with the pool behind her.

Jared, who she didn't even know followed her on Snapchat, was mirroring Andrews sentiments. This man who had never given her attention before but whose attention she would have craved in high school noticing her and paying her compliments as she sipped an amaretto sour was driving her to another level. "Hey, maybe next time you come back to the home town you should come over and we can take a dip together" came his invite with implied messaging to it. "Can I bring my husband along?" was her vague attempt at a shut down without outright shutting him down, she was still caught up in her butterfly's that were going crazy in her pelvis. She would be 31 tomorrow, but this guy was making her feel 16 years old with his compliments and was hoping he would be respectful enough to still keep the invite open. "Depends," came Jared's response.

Taking the bait Justine asked, "Depends on what?"

"If he's the jealous type and if he's ok watching," came his quick reply.

This was a man who was still just as confident in himself, but did not come across as disrespectful and it sent Justine's mind into overdrive. She had to excuse herself from the conversation before she needed to go rent her own room, and replied, "I'll have to get back with you on that."

She quickly closed out the app and put her last toonie in the slot machine. She pressed the buttons for max bet and started gathering her things as a stranger sat next to her. As she zipped up her purse the machine starts going off. The stranger comments, "you can't run off now, you're on a hot streak pretty lady!" She looks up and sees he's right, the video slot machine has been doing a few bonus spins for her, she took in the screen and it looked like she hit the Wild Tiger bonus and now it needed her to select which option she wanted to do, 1, 2, 3, or 4. She looked at the guy and asked, "I'm not one for these games, what option do you think I should pick?"

He slyly smiles at the pretty young woman and says, "no matter what option you choose you will get a nice payout, but I'm a sucker for the third option," with a wink. He was slightly older maybe late 40s-mid 50s, handsome with a strong jaw, he was wearing a pair of well fitting slacks, bespoke dress shoes, and a button down shirt with the top few buttons undone exposing just a twirl of hair from his manly chest.

She smiled up at his face and thanked him and said "I think I'll meet in the middle and go with my favorite number then, I am drawn to the forth option for whatever reason, I'll go with that." After she selected it, it went through a handful of bonus screens and the whistles kept going off, and when it was all said and done the pay out said $69. "Not bad for betting a toonie!" she exclaimed. Smirking the gentleman next to her said "I'd say, I'd take that anytime I can get it," he then points to her purse, "Still thinking about cashing out for the night? Looks like you're on a hot streak, you sure you want to deprive me of being in your lucky presence even for a little while?" He was sure to emphasize hot and lucky in just a subtle enough way to be able to play off any rejection.

Justine blushed, and looked over her shoulder to see how her folks were doing, it looked like they were both up and knew they weren't likely to cash out while they were up. So she was going to ride out this payout a little more, he seemed nice enough, and her other alternative would be to sit alone in the hotel room. "I guess I can stay a little longer," she said, hesitant and not wanting to share any more info than she needed to with a stranger, at least until they got more comfortable.

"I truly appreciate the company, I've been on the road all day, so a pretty view that might turn my luck around while I unwind for the day sounds nice, I'm Ken."

"Justine," she giggled as she brushed hair behind her ear and stretched out her hand for the hand shake he had already initiated.

Smoothly he takes her hand, turns it, and brings her delicate fingers to his lips for a kiss. Her blush turns even brighter red, between her daydreams of Andrew, Jared inviting her over and now a third man being forward with her, her juices were flowing. He did not linger overly long, it was the perfect amount of time in Justine's mind, and when she brought her hand back she brought it to her mouth and made a feigned cough to redirect the conversation, "So Ken, where are you coming from?"

"Ottawa, you sound like you are from the states, have you been there before?"

"No, this is our first time here in Canada, we went to Niagara and Toronto and a few smaller towns, but not Ottawa."

"Well maybe if we get to know each other a little better I can give you reason to visit in the future," he said slyly and with a confidence that was fitting and not foolish as it might be if played by someone else with less experience.

"Haha, maybe," Justine stammered, just unskilled enough to think on her feet how else to redirect this conversation.

"What are you drinking, let me get us the next round," Ken insisted as he waved down a cocktail waitress.

"That's incredibly generous of you, amaretto sour please."

He relayed their orders to the waitress and paid her in advance for speedier service and higher quality pours. He was experienced enough so that he was sure Justine noticed how well he was paying and treating the server, but that he wasn't making a gross show of it. They began chatting as they mindlessly pushed the buttons for their bets, neither winning or losing enough to make much difference, always coming back to what they had put in. The waitress kept an eye on them and provided them with great service and great drinks, that they sipped while they conversed. Justine was very impressed with how Ken carried himself, he had managed to bring up her ring and right away asked if they had an arrangement allowing for extramarital fun, and was very familiar with Justine and Andrew's situation. He was very respectful and never got pushy trying to pick her up but he didn't shy away from letting her know he would be very lucky to have her fragrance on his sheets in the morning.

Justine was losing her mind, she always loved herself and her body, but the amount of appreciation she was getting tonight was unreal and intoxicating. Ultimately Justine was determined she couldn't risk anything like that with her parents being in the same hotel, they were very old fashioned and would not understand the freedoms she had in her marriage. She periodically glanced over her shoulder and it never seemed that her parents were aware of her over here, but she was thinking they may be making a small fortune at the black jack table and still didn't show signs of slowing.

Seeing her opportunity, she began to wrap up her conversation with Ken and thanked him for a lovely evening, when all of a sudden his machine started going crazy. She sat back down to take it in with him and he looked to her and placed his hand on her exposed thigh and gently rubbed it, "See! I told you! I said you would bring me a lucky presence! Are you sure our hot streak needs to end here?" He asked with pointed intention.

"Um," she stammered, lightning shooting yo her thighs from where his hand made contact with her, straight up to her soaked pussy lips, "I do unfortunately, but if you have a card I can maybe reach out to see about getting a private tour of Ottawa?"

"I would love that and the anticipation will drive me wild," he said intensely gazing in her eyes, knowing his gaze was going to be melting her. "While I get that, would you mind helping me, you know my favorite option, if you wouldn't mind selecting it."

She giggled again like a schoolgirl and said not at all, she was already standing behind him and leaned over his shoulder while he angled himself towards her to gosh his wallet out of his jacket. The motion allowed his nose to brush against her exposed cleavage and finishing at the nape of her neck, taking in her scent to further drive him wild the rest of the night. It was unintentional on both parts but worked out perfectly and sent even more lightning bolts to her pussy. She pressed three on the screen as he drank in her fragrance and the machine did it's thing. They did not linger so as not to appear too voyeuristic, but both benefited tremendously from it, as this also gave Justine time enough to see the large bulge he was packing causing her to flush. As the screen stopped going through it's bonuses it paid out 69 as well.

"Ah, see both good pay outs no matter which option," he winked. "If you change you mind and want to take advantage of that kind of payout, my number is on the card." He kissed her cheek and she quickly excused herself and briskly walked to the elevator as he gazed after her longingly.

She was now in a massive hurry to get to her room before her parents. She desperately needed to get herself off and quickly, Ken had tremendously done it for her and she couldn't wait to share the experience with Andrew knowing he would appreciate it too. But that would have to wait, for now she needed to get her fingers working on her clit and plunging her depths while she could before her parents got back. She fumbled with the key card and finally got into the room, she quickly changed out of her dress and into her cover up she had been wearing to sleep in, no panties or bra tonight like she normally would with her parents being there, it was worth the risk if she could get an orgasm off quick.

She dove beneath the covers and quickly went to work, she was biting her lip and pursing her eyes shut as she furiously worked, reliving the eroticism of Ken's smooth voice, and how successfully he should have been at picking her up, and what fun would await her in Ottawa if and when they visit. She could feel it building and was having little tremors and got her other hand involved to work her clit while her dominant hand pistoning her index and middle finger to the hilt. Just as she was hitting the sweet spot she heard her parents arguing outside the door, over intoxicated and a little upset at each other that they didn't cash out sooner. She silently swore, pulled her hands free and out from the covers. She looked at her right hand and quickly sucked her fingers clean to hide the mess and minimize the left over scent. She didn't particularly like the taste, but when Andrew would role play as more dominant and have her clean him off after he had already been in her pussy, she did get into it and wouldnt protest about the taste.

She was clean and inconspicuous when her parents spilled through the door. They greeted her and told her they ended up losing it all. She expressed her disappointment that they didn't win it big and excused herself to try and get some sleep before their trip in the morning. If they noticed the distinct smell of pussy juice in the air, no one commented on it.

12