Put-in Bae Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a fitful night sleep, not having been able to get herself over the edge before her parents crashed her party. It just added up that much more to her sexual frustration. But she was trying to shake that off and enjoy herself and not dwell on the uncertainty of when she would get off next.

It was a short 2 and a half hour drive to the ferry before it took them to the island. They arrived midweek, but there was still plenty of things to do but it wasn't over run by tourists. They got in right around noon and headed directly to the nearest motel, they got themselves a room and freshened up and headed to the nearest bar.

They were the only people in at the time, the bartender was a good looking mid thirties guy with a short sleeve tight fit black tee shirt that complimented his fit physique and which showed tattoos on his biceps. Justine's breath caught when she saw him, he would have been her high school dream boat, the only thing that could push him closer to that status would be if he were in a rock band.

"What can I get you?" He said straight to the point with an air of indifference.

Everyone gave him their drink orders asking for water along with their alcohol.

"Cool, extra work with nothing added to the bill to fill out the tip, let me get right on that." He quipped, as he started producing their drink order.

Always looking to let everyone know her story and force conversation, her mom quipped back with her exaggerated accent, "Did you peg us for tourists as soon as we walked in and write off treating us like regulars?"

He chortled, "Uh, first point, there's all of like 4 people that live on this island and you aren't any of them. Second, only tourists drink before 4. And lastly, everyone gets the same experience from me, so technically, you are getting the regular experience. You're welcome." He said setting the last of the waters down on the bar.

Sarah laughed, "You're a smart ass, I like you, what's your name?"

With a shit eating grin that suited his handsome face and well maintained chin strap beard, "I'm Rick."

He took their food orders and chitchatted bringing his charming smart Alec sense of humor to the group keeping them laughing and enjoying the experience. He used a combination of nagging and swagger that was arousing to Justine that was not what she would normally respond to, and she chocked it up to how long of a dry spell she was in.

Throughout their time there they learned he was a transplant on the island and went from bar to bar depending on the day of the week and if he needed to cover for someone or if his band had a gig. And there it was. With that line, Rick checked off being Justine's high school dreamboat. He was the frontman/guitarist of a rock band that also did a good amount of country that the tourists who flocked to the island ate up. He let them know that he was actually performing at a different bar that night and that they should check it out, cover was the same amount as any of the other bars at that time, he just actually gets the cut for bringing people in that he doesn't get at the other bars, even though as he says, he's the reason most of the cougars are there anyway.

Sarah let's him know they intended to do a bar crawl and wanted to be at a different bar at that time since they wanted to be 'stumbling' distance from their motel around that time. They finished up their drinks and paid, thanked Rick for the atmosphere and went on to the next bar.

The island was mostly bars and motels, and had a total of 6 bars. They hit up 2 other bars, rented a golf cart and went to the 4th bar which was where Rick would be playing in a few hours, and as they got their he was actually bringing in his amp. He was dressed the same and his biceps were popping just right as he glided across the stage to set it up, never looking like he was breaking a sweat. He turned around to go get another piece of equipment and Justine noticed his tight ass as he walked away and the bandana that fell from his back pocket and off the stage. She walked away from her parents and picked up the bandana and as Rick emerged from the van with another amp and walked up to the stage there was Justine waiting for him.

He smirked as he approached her unraveling a cord as he went, "It seems like I have a groupie," he winked. She blushed and tossed her hair. "I actually saw you dropped this and wanted to make sure it made it back to you. Your head is close cropped too much if you don't wipe it frequently under these lights the cougars might think disco is coming back," she quipped.

"Ohoho, pretty and funny, I like it," as he flashed her his perfect smile, caressing her hand as he takes his bandana. "So you having a good time on the island?"

"I am, also I meant to thank you, you gave me my first birthday drink of the day, and it was delicious."

"It came from me little lady, I don't do anything less than perfect," he winked, "but you're welcome. Have you reconsidered coming to the show tonight so I can give you a proper birthday present?"

"Hmmm I was thinking about it, but I would be mortified if people sang happy birthday to me!"

"Oh, that's so cute, you think I would waste set time on 'happy birthday?' I have other presents I can give you," he said with no subtly to his meaning as he eyed her up and down in her summer dress, drinking her in and biting his top lip.

"Oh," she breathed, "I don't know if I can fight cougars off though."

Rick belly laughed at her response, "J, I'm going to fight cougars off for you. Show starts at 8, be there, you won't be disappointed, even if you don't like the music, the after-show will blow your mind all night long. You may even lose your voice from it." He winked and walked away ending their conversation.

He had won her over they finished up at that bar and went to the next bar a block away, it almost wasn't worth moving the cart, but decided they better as they don't know how drunk they may be after this bar. They got dinner here and sobered up a little and had a few more drinks to stay at a loose level. After dinner it was 7:30, and Dan and Sarah started talking about heading to the next bar.

"So, I think I want to head back to the other bar and catch that show, I'm kind of in a live music kind of mood," she said.

Sarah turned to study her, "oh, well the next bar is really cool, they have earned a world record and serve more beers than anyone in the state. We kind of had our heart set on it."

"No, that is fine! I'm ok splitting up! You two deserve some alone time and I don't want to keep you from seeing that and I want to listen to live music. Our hotel is only like 4 blocks away, I'll keep an eye on how much I drink so I can get home safe and my phone has a full charge if I need you to pick me up," she sold.

Dan and Sarah looked at each other and nodded and said that was fine with them and to call if she needs anything.

Justine hustled back to the bar and paid her cover, got her stamp and in she went. She wanted to play it cool but how eager and thirsty she was feeling was hard to hide. Her and Andrew had been texting a little, service was sparse on the island, but either way she wanted this to be a surprise for him. He would be so aroused and probably would destroy her the way she needs if Rick flaked or couldn't live up to his big talk. But the one thing she knew was that she intended to put Rick to work tonight.

Rick came up after soundcheck to order a drink and sidled up next to her and put his hand around her waist. "Double whisky neat," he said to the bartender who was familiar with him. He turned to Justine and looked intensely in her eyes, "You have made a very good decision."

"I hope so," she said as she playfully brought her hand to his chest and felt his pecks.

He reached down and took her chin and lifted her face and gave her a passionate kiss. She pressed back into him and didn't care that she was making out with a practical stranger at a bar. She needed this. He broke the kiss as his drink came and he took a sip. He took his bandana out and handed it to her. "Tell me the truth. You are dripping wet right now, aren't you," he said in a husky whisper in her ear.

"Yes," she whimpered, increasing her arousal being this vulnerable with this embodiment of her high school wet dream.

"Knew it," he smirked, "now use that," he nods to the bandana, "and wick. That sweet moisture. Off." He said pointedly and intensely. "I need to know what I'm going to be enjoying after the show and the rest of the night to keep me from being tempted by these cougars." He winked.

"Ok," she whimpered again, glancing around and not thinking twice, right then and there takes the bandana and tucks it up the hem of her dress, and working it to her crotch with a series of precise, semi-discreet pressures touches, works the bandana into her thong and along her pussy slit. She is so aroused and was wetter than she could remember being and this was over-stimulating and adding to the experience. She tweaked it a few times to rotate it as best she could. The bandana wouldn't be damp but he wouldn't be able to get her musk off of it all night. She hopped off her stool and did a quick spin like she was checking to make sure her dress wasn't snagged anywhere and less discreetly worked it out. She handed it back to him after a moment, and without waiting a beat, brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Ok, definitely worth the wait. I don't know if I'll be able to wait until after the show. But I guess I'll have to try." He winked and walked towards the stage as they were being introduced.

They put on a great show, they took a quick intermission and fortunately for both of them he needed to use that opportunity to slam a few drinks, otherwise they may not have been able finish the show.

Right after intermission they opened the floor to request for tips, and Justine put in $20, and said "anything but country." Rick winked and leaned in to the drummer, keyboardist, base player, and singer and said something to all of them. They all laughed and nodded and started to walk away, he brought the base player back in after and said something else to him. The bassist looked directly at Justine again and drank her in again like she was an object and looked back at Rick and clearly mouthed "I got you."

The next song Rick came on and said "We got a special $20 request from this gorgeous girl up front here so we are jumping the line for her since it is her birthday. Here is that song you wanted miss." He winked that sexy wink again as the familiar base line to The Bloodhound Gang's "The Bad Touch" starts up.

If anyone Justine knew had been in this bar she would have been mortified. But here this sexy man was singing about how he was going to fuck her like on the discovery channel, and she absolutely could not wait. After the song he made sure to take a long time with his bandana over his mouth and nose. If you didn't know any better, you might think he was wiping his face, but Justine knew the truth. He was taking a big pull of her pussy scent and she could not wait to put that pussy on his face personally.

The show wrapped up and the band thanked the audience and put up their instruments. Rick jumped down, wrapped Justine up in a powerful embrace and passionately kissed her. He was more revved up than anyone she had seen in person, and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the back exit. He explained the bass player agreed to cover for him tearing down so he could get to pounding her sweet pussy that much faster.

She was becoming jello she was so turned on, hearing how casually her erotic escapade was being discussed, it was a good thing Rick lived less than 2 blocks away. Even hustling, the two had to stop multiple times before they got there to make out and feel each other. Each time his fingers hovered over her slit she would almost cry out. She tried to stroke his cock through his jeans but had a hard time finding it.

But soon enough they made it to his living quarters, and Justine's dress was off in no time. Rick manhandled her bra off and taking her nipple into his mouth tugged off her thong. He lifted his head from her nipple and put the thong in the drawer beside his bed, " whispered in her ear, those are mine now, and latched on to the other nipple as he slowly inserted his index finger into her pussy.

"Oh gawd!" Justine moaned as she pulled his head tighter to his chest.

Receiving positive response he lifted his head and passionately started kissing her as he slipped a second finger into her pussy.

"OH! Yyyyeeeeessss!" She squealed as he found her g-spot and expertly stroked it.

Rick started to adjust and started pulling out of her pussy which was met with pleading and protesting from Justine. "No, just please a quick little one real quick! Don't stop!"

Rick laughs and says, "I'm going right back, do you not want to learn my public nickname?"

She looks up at him confused, to which he extends his tongue out extending almost 5". "Gene Jr." he says violently flicking his tongue up and doen, and then he proceeds to dive down on her pussy. He positions his arm and hand on his chin and reinserts his fingers in along with his tongue. This is taking Justine to new heights and she cums squirting all over Ricks face within a minute. If she hadn't been screaming yes, Rick would have been concerned the neighbors would have called security.

Rick slowly withdrew and allowed her to come down. She pulled him up and ferociously kissed him like she was trying to thank him and show how appreciative she was for that release. "Let me return the favor," she said as she slides her way down kissing over his bare chest and running her fingers over his chest like his tattoos were written in braille. She unbuckles his belt and tugs down on his pants and then grabbing his boxers. She is worried that may have been the best of what she can expect. She couldn't find it through his jeans, and maybe he has such a pronounced tongue because his cock wasn't quite average.

Luckily she had nothing to worry about.

As she tugged down his boxers she realized why she couldn't find it. She hadn't reached low enough.

She knew from experience he wasn't quite 10", but probably 9", and just as girthy as her husband. Her mouth started to drool.

She hungrily took his cock into her mouth and went to work, taking as much in as she could and trying to get it as wet as she could.

He groaned and dug his nails lightly into her scalp massaging her while gently guiding her motions.

Periodically she would try to take him deeper but it was never a skill she had developed, but if she spent more time with Rick she would try to learn. After only getting about halfway down and slightly gagging, coating his cock with extra saliva, Rick lifter her chin so that she was looking up at him and said "I'm ready to fuck you. Now."

With that he lifted her onto the bed, threw her legs up, licked her pussy again, eliciting another squeal, and confirming that her pussy was still drenched. With that he shouldered her legs and plunged into her pussy, diving halfway in and taking her breath away and causing her to quake again in an orgasm. Justine quickly adjusted and was actively begging for more, wanting it hard and deep as quick as she could. She could tell how badly she was overdue for this and the orgasms were coming on so quick and she could tell they were building to a big one like she hadn't had in a long time.

Rick could tell she was building towards something amazing and just when he was sure she was close to the crescendo, lightly stroked her clit with his thumb in a circular motion.

Justine would later describe it as earth shattering, blackout, blinding light orgasm, as the electric currents ripped through her body triggering an entire body convulsion.

Rick would later tell her, her pussy began clenching and forcing him out as it crashed over her and she gushed like a fountain that he only saw the equivalent of in porn, and had always assumed that it was some kind of camera trick.

After she regained her senses she flipped over and begged him to fuck her doggy style, "like they do on the discovery channel." Rick proceeded to line up and slide in to her pussy until his pelvis was touching her sweet juicy ass. This took her breath away and he gave her a minute to catch her breath.

Once she was adjusted, Rick grabbed Justine by her hips and bucked into her like a wild animal. They both moaned and groaned enjoying the sensations. After a while it was clear Justine was about to blow again, but from this angle he was able to stay in and her pussy milked his cock like he had never experienced before.

"Oh shit," he called out, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh fuck yes! Fill me up!" Justine bellowed.

At that moment Justine felt the hot cum hit areas she has never had cum before and sending her over the edge, spraying jet after jet of gushing female ejaculate onto Rick's thighs and bed, a happy problem he would deal with in the morning.

They both fell over limp and took time to regain their breath. There would be no need for any more sessions with each other tonight, it was as if they met their matches. Rick withdrew and flopped over onto his back. Justine lifted her head and put it on his chest listening to his heart going at hummingbird speed and slowing with each deep breath.

Slowly Justine began to feel she needed to thank Rick more and snaked her way down Rick's body taking his limp dick in her mouth and taking in their combined juices. Her cum was muskier than normal and his cum had a fruity taste to it like he samples a lot of pineapple for his day job, which she was thankful for. Once it was clean she wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a half pump, to which Rick stopped her.

"Oh no, sexy, you took everything out of me. There is no more, I'm sorry if you are disappointed," Rick said not ashamed, just honestly.

"Oh thank god, cause my mouth can't cash that and my pussy is wrecked! I just wanted to thank you more because that was amazing!"

They both laughed and kissed a little and exchanged numbers and chit chatted for a few minutes. Justine pulled her dress over her head and made her way out and back to her hotel. It was still before last call but she couldn't go any longer, but she knew she would beat her parents back.

She got back and changed and slipped into bed. As she did she realized how much cum she was leaking and it had already gone done her leg, she really must have milked Rick for all he was worth, she thought. She let her hand fall to her pussy and played with his cum and would bring it up to her lips to taste. She did this repeatedly while she slipped off to sleep.

She was so worn out she didn't hear her parents come in.

The next morning they all got up and made their trip home. Justine let her parents know Rick did a hell of a job, smiling to herself at the double meaning. That was all they said about the night aside from Sarah suggesting that maybe they should make this a regular trip. Justine smiled at that, and was sure Andrew would agree once she told him her real adventure.

it was a great trip.

12