Put It In Your Pussy [F4F]

Info
Finnnalllyy!
973 words
18.7k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole series thing became an unintended monster of my own making. What started as a division of one encounter for the sake of reasonable audio lengths became this build up of expectations and waiting, for you and a lot of self-imposed pressure for me. I didn't start doing this so I could have another source of stress...I started doing this to achieve the exact opposite, to get away from it...to let go of some of it.

A series is not what I planned...it became a series because I had to stop what I was doing because of a tornado warning and I realized that just that part was already lengthy and I had mentioned taking all of you at the beginning of it. So at the time the division just made sense to me. This one still ended up being close to an hour though.

I will not do another "series" again. If I can not carry a narrative or scene from start to finish in one audio, I just won't do it. I will not build expectations and keep you waiting because of issues beyond my control like being unable to upload, personal issues or needing time to actually physically recover from multiple failed attempts at creating a viable file. I haven't exactly been slow grinding for much of that, I've been physically exerting myself, at times quite intensely. These are things I can't foresee when I try to give a time frame.

Shit will inevitably happen but it's much less inconvenient and far less stressful when you don't have a few hundred or a few thousand people waiting for you to finish something you've started. That's too heavy when shit is not going your way.

I apologize to you for this whole thing getting dragged out like it has. It truly was unintentional, that's just the way it unfolded and I very much wish it had unfolded differently. All I can say is that that particular issue will not happen again. I know better now. I can't promise that will be the last mistake I will make, I'm sure I'll make more...but it won't be that one.

I am not a professional, not even close. This isn't a job for me, it's something I do for fun and fulfillment. I'm just me, a regular person trying to turn you on or get you off when I can, if I can, because you turn me on and get me off...plus, I like you...a lot.

++++++

I'm turning off votes for this.

If you DO like this post, since I have voting turned off could you please indicate so with a bookmark? Even if it's just temporary. They are anonymous unless you put them into a public list. I would still like to see my supporters in some way.

++++++++

If you've connected with me from the beginning, you know that I have always been projecting my energy to you. That I not only wanted you to listen to me...I wanted you to feel me. And I know if you've been open enough, perceptive enough that you have...felt me.

I have always been able to feel you...but when you project your energy to me...it is so incredibly amazing. It is so fucking powerful, baby, that I find myself reaching for you, to touch and caress this dreamy ethereal form of you. Finding the back of your head or your hips or your hands to guide you...not that you need it...you know exactly what to do to me. I hang onto your every word, every sigh, gasp or moan, yet...I must hear them over and over again. You speak to me and I speak back to you...out loud. "Do you want?" Yes baby..."Do you like?" Mmm fuck yes baby..."Does that feel good" so damn good, don't stop..."Please" ok baby, since you asked so sweetly.

I want to give you what you want and I know you want to do the same for me. I am...as much yours...as you are mine. I feel your emotion as much as I feel your arousal and I can not help but to want to drown in it, to be consumed by it.

Tonight, while you listen, I want you to try feel me...more than you've ever felt me before. I'm going to be giving you all of me while I take all of you.

Post recording notes: The background music can possibly be too loud depending on your headphones. It changes volume on every pair I've tried. There's an accidental stop/restart from 17:20-17:30 (God damn, I'm just glad it started back or this would have been another fail). A lot of too close to the mic stuff. There's also a brief cut at the end where I edited out a long phone notification because it was horribly timed. You'll know it when you hear it.

I do want to mention that this isn't as dominant as I wanted it to be. I think there is some piece of me that wanted to take you gently the first time and I had a hard time getting into/staying in a dominant headspace. Since that's the second time that has happened, I can only conclude that piece of me was very insistent and there was a struggle the entire time. I wasn't as descriptive or visual as I would have liked to have been either, but I do get a little lost in the feelings and sensations and it's hard to compose an on the fly narrative when I reach a certain point and I hope you can understand that. It's like trying to write a novel while you're fucking. Hard to do.

I'm not going anywhere though. This won't be the last time we fuck, it was just the first 😉. I still hope that you enjoy it thoroughly.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragon4 months agoAuthor

Lovely_Girl,

Wow ☺️, thank you so much for listening and those very kind words...I appreciate your support and I love knowing that you feel all kinds of things when you listen 😉. My hope is to always leave you feeling good when you choose to spend that special time with me, to make it worth your while, to leave you with a smile at the end. I'm happy to feed your addiction sweetheart 😉😏😘. Have a wonderful evening and happy holidays! 💋

Lovely_GirlLovely_Girl4 months ago

I don’t have words to describe how much I enjoy your audio. I started listening to you two days ago and I’m already addicted. I’m eager to go to bed every night so I can listen to you… you’re so goooood at it. Makes me feel all kind of things haha

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragon6 months agoAuthor

SchwesterLaura,

Wow, I wish you'd found me sooner 😄😜, encouragement like that certainly would've made some of the Lit dips seem less harsh. I thank you again for your sweet words and knowing that you like it makes me want to give you more. Welcome, sweetheart...I'll try to keep both sets of your lips smiling lol 😜😘. Have a great day! 💋

SchwesterLauraSchwesterLaura6 months ago

Gosh i’m still so in awe!! I never felt so intensely fucked just buy words. My cunt will forever crave this kind of talk! Thank you so very much <3

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragon11 months agoAuthor

"Soundtrack?" Anon:

The track is called "Turn Her On" by 88DS

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Come Get What You Deserve A Spanking & 3 Holes Fucked. [F4M]in Audio
A Slow Suck & A Deep Fuck [F4F] I Miss You & You Need A Refill.in Audio
Bring It To Me [F4F] I Need To Dump Some Cum.in Audio
You're So Tempting [F4F] I Just Need To Fuck You.in Audio
Jenny and Jack Pt. 01 Initially shy Taiwanese lady's story of sexual awakening.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories