All Comments on 'Put on Display by my Wife'

by Pantieslave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
On Display

How about getting the wife a necklace with a 8 inch diameter Silver Ring? When people ask, tell them that is the size of her pussy opening! Otherwise this story sucks big time - the male character was so weak as to be unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good scene, needs detail

This was a good story, bolstered by what I thought was a really good scenario of the man being forced to accompany his wife into the store. The wife seemed really pissed at the husband, which didn't seem entirely supported by the backstory, so it probably would have benefited from more details regarding her growing frustration with him. I really liked the insults the wife and store clerk made about the guy's size. One correction, though: there is no WAY a guy could have a 1.0 inch circumference penis. A No. 2 pencil is almost 1.0 inches in circumference. I suspect you meant 1.0 inches in diameter. Anyway, enjoyable story. I hope you continue the story with this wife humiliating her husband in new and different ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
live small cock exposure

I too have similar size small cock, about 2" soft and 3" hard. I love putting it on display for anyone to see. One of my most enjoyable displays was when I showed my female boss my small cock. She eventually got me fully naked and loved humiliating me. Should I write the full story for you?

Neil from Lichfield

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Babcock is too small for my wife ! ! She needs a dildo to orgasm ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BigJim48 this story is great and as you can see by the comments we weak sissies outnumber you strong men. Wish I would could be a sissy for you and bet you would love me. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Still love this story. Wish I were both of their sissy slave.

cdCindy1cdCindy111 months ago

please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous