Put Your Collar on Bimbo Doll!

Story Info
Bambi Sleep Erotic Hypnosis turns me into a BIMBO SLAVE!
828 words
3.97
19.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember very much about that first night. I only clearly remember seeing the package outside my door and the way I felt inside knowing it was going to be something for Bambi. Bambi the Bimbo Slave. I felt the wetness dripping down my pussy lips and the familiar ache to be filled return to my cunt and throat immediately.

However entering into my apartment that day I was also very nervous and scared. I had a feeling that this package was important. I knew that whatever was inside was going to change me even more than I had already been changed. I briefly thought about throwing it away unopened but it was like the contents already had a powerful spell over me. I had to open it. I had to wear whatever was inside. I had to be the Perfect Bimbo Whore and in order to be the Perfect Bimbo Slut, I HAVE to be BAMBI.

Inside the envelope, delicately wrapped in a black tissue paper, lay A Pink Leather Collar. A commanding pink collar with a hoop for a leash and the attached nipple clamps which dangled ominously in front of my eyes on long metal chains. Bambi noticed immediately that the clamps could be adjusted to different tensions. Bambi knew immediately that her Bimbo Titties were going to start growing and aching with the proper tools and procedures.

The leather on her collar felt so thick and stiff and still chokes my neck very tightly to this day. The act of wearing a collar reminds Bambis of their place as Bimbo Slaves, making them ready to serve Men and swallow their cum like Brainless Bimbo Cockpuppets. The act of wearing a collar reminds Bimbos that they have no free will of their own, ensuring they will obey their Masters and be rewarded for their obedience by allowing their Empty Bimbo Bodies to be filled with cum. I Love To Obey now but most of all, I Love My Collar.

That first night when Bambi put on her collar, all she could do was stare at herself in the mirror while she fingered her pussy deeply and listened to her Bimbo programming. She couldn't believe how different she looked in a collar. Her face looked more serene, her neck looked more refined, and most of all her, her titties seemed to be even rounder and larger with a collar clasped tightly against her neck. I looked like such a perfect Fuck Slave. A Bimbo Fuck Slave. I opened up my camera app and starting clicking away. Mary was definitely going to need to see this so I was going to be sure to leave her plenty of proof. My Bambi Bimbo Doll Brainwashing was doing just the trick.

Yes, ever since I found my collar, staring at myself and taking photos has become a favourite pastime. Locked up in my collar, I just rub myself for hours thinking about how sexy I look in my Bimbo Uniform while I prepare my body to become the perfect cum receptacle it was designed to be.

It's so crazy to think how I used to talk back to Men and try to do things that required me to put on non-sexy clothing and talk about non-sexy things. Now I just think about how good dick tastes, and how good cock feels in my mouth and pussy. Did you know that a Bimbo never gets tired of being filled with cum? Can you please fill me with your cum sir? I have a perfect Bimbo Body for you to warm your cock with and once inside I know you will have plenty of warm sticky cum to give back to me. It will make us both so happy to fill my Bimbo Body with your cum. I can't wait to be a Bimbo Whore!

Anyways, as I was saying, staring at myself in the mirror quickly led to staring at myself in front of the camera while I took some photos. Lots and lots of photos. Bambi loves to take photos because she can show me how deep I've gone thru my photos. In fact, I still can't forget -- no matter how much training I do -- I still can't forget the shock, shame, and absolute horror I felt that first day that I found my first Bambi Bimbo photoshoot on my computer.

I was at school, of course, when I saw the folder titled BAMBI tucked away discreetly on my desktop. Instantly I began to feel myself keel over. Just seeing that word, just seeing the name BAMBI while I was sitting in class, instantly made my stomach turn and heart race uncontrollably. I felt a rush of embarrassment wash over me as I realized the entire lecture hall around me could be staring at my screen and figuring out exactly who Bambi is. Who I am.

I am Bambi, a Bimbo Fuck Slut for Men.
.