A Good Little Trance Slut

Story Info
"Are you a good hypnotic subject?"
1k words
4.16
15.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing open the door to her apartment Alex let her bag fall to the ground and kicked her shoes to their designated spot before making her way inside. Her legs were aching and her body was begging her to sit her ass down somewhere before it collapsed on the floor after a tiring day at work. In her hand was her phone pressed to her ear, listening to her best friend go on and on about her new boyfriend and how fantastic life was now that she wasn't single any more.

"He's got a cute friend I could introduce you to! Wouldn't it be so nice going on double dates?"

Alex rolled her eyes, happy her friend couldn't see how fed up she was with her trying to get her a boyfriend just for her to not feel bad bringing hers everywhere.

"No thanks girl" She responded calmly "I told you before, men are too controlling. I wanna be free, I don't need someone demanding shit from me or trying to shape me into whatever he wants me to be. I'm fine on my own, I like being just me"

She sighed into the phone, but went straight on to blabber about some event that had happened at work. Alex had almost completely tuned her out by then, her ass comfortably planted on her computer chair, eyes mindlessly scrolling through Reddit on her computer to see if anything interesting popped up as had been her after work routine for quite some time now.

"Are you a good hypnotic subject?"

The title almost glowed in the middle of her screen and made her stop scrolling for a second. A hypnotic subject? As in can she be hypnotised? The question intrigued her, she couldn't lie about that, and seeing as it was a link to a different website she figured it had to be some sort of quiz or something. Something like the last time twitter tricked her into wanting to find out which game of thrones character she was.

"Wear headphones before clicking" - the text popped up as her mouse hovered over the link to the quiz.

"Hey I'm gonna call you back later. I.. I have to make food and do some laundry and some shit" she told her friend on the phone before hanging up on her without even waiting for an answer. The interest in the hypnosis link increasing significantly with the requirement for headphones.

Grabbing her wireless headphones and wrapping them over her head she sat comfortably back in her chair before she clicked the link and was immediately redirected to a website she had never visited before with a video covering the entire screen autoplaying the second the site opened.

Lots of unusual sounds entered her head through the headphones and her thoughts immediately grew slightly fuzzy.

"Take a deep breath and hold it in while we count" A voice spoke after what felt like an eternity of feeling the sounds physically on the inside of her scull.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Opening her eyes the light of the computer almost burns them, as if they were pointed towards direct sunlight mid day. What had just happened? Had anything happened? The video showed its completion on the site, but she couldn't remember much after the weird sounds and the comfortable male voice. Her body felt completely rested, had she fallen asleep?

What ever it was she should probably click through the introduction video on the site and find something else to watch. That made sense. She should at least watch another video. She wouldn't have given it a proper chance with just the first one. How would she ever learn to be properly hypnotised if she didn't at least watch one more.

One more.

She giggled in glee once the next page she clicked on held three videos. One of them was called "1"! That must be the right video to watch, just one more video.

She couldn't even remember starting the video once it ended. How peculiar. Looking at the clock she knew time had passed, but couldn't remember a calming, comforting male voice telling her to breathe this time. She couldn't even remember feeling completely relaxed and encapsulated by the pretty sounds. How was she supposed to know how to submit if she couldn't even remember what the video had been about?

She should probably watch it again, to find out. One more time. One more.

She knew time had passed. Didn't know how much time, but she was so warm and happy once she woke up this time. She realised she wasn't supposed to remember anything. She had to forget to remember. It made so much sense. She had to forget to remember, and remember to forget. She was so happy she had watched the video again to remember that. To remember to forget and forget to remember. Because of course she couldn't watch the next video if her mind wasn't blank and ready.

Heat crept up her body and she removed everything but her underwear, feeling much better once she could feel the cool air on her skin before she clicked the next video titled "2".

It was easier waking up now, easier because she knew she didn't have to remember. Easier because good girls didn't have to think at all. A good girl just needed to sit in her chair with her hand between her legs, flicking her little clit to make sure her body and head was muddy with arousal and heat before she clicked through to the video titled "3".

Her clothes were completely gone this time, her mind was empty. The only thing she knew was how good it felt to flick her little clit and pinch her hard nipples. Her body was so on edge of an orgasm she could barely see straight where she sat with her legs widely spread in front of her computer.

But it was okay.

A good little trance slut knew she had to keep herself on edge. She knew she couldn't cum without permission. Not until Sir wrote her back. Not until Sir answered her email and told her she could. A good little trance slut had to keep her mind blank and her legs spread for as long as it took for her Sir to decide what he wanted to do with her.

And she would wait. Because she was Sirs good little trance slut.