Putting a Baby in Mommy's Tummmy

Story Info
Making a baby on Halloween isn't so easy.
4.7k words
4.44
34.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes,

Hi readers. This story was written for the Halloween challenge. All the characters are fictional. I hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>

Halloween: Putting a Baby in Mommy's Tummy

Making a baby on Halloween isn't so easy.

My wife Liz and I had been trying to get her pregnant for a while now. She wanted a baby. It seems like that's all she talked about. I wanted to give her one and I love her so much that I pulled up my big boy briefs and even humiliated myself by getting "things" checked out. As it turned out, I was fine. The doctor wrote I had plenty of good active sperm so, I wasn't the problem.

This is not what my wife wanted to hear. Instead of something simple, like making me change from briefs to boxers, fixing me wasn't going to cure the problem. She began to presume it was her fault and started feeling guilty about it which distressed her. This added to her stress and as every husband can testify, the wife's stress added to my stress.

Frankly, stress was not something I needed more of. We had just moved into our current home, located in one of those nice suburban housing communities. You know, the ones with the HOAs that will choke a mule and a mortgage to match. I had just been promoted to project manager. This is a job that is, essentially, having to take responsibility for all sorts of things you have no control over and putting out the fires that result.

It was late in October and Halloween was coming up. It would be our first in the community and Liz was busy coffee clutching with the neighbor ladies and breaking the bank with decorations. I feared what our bill for Christmas decorations was going to look like.

Joe, my next-door neighbor, came over and while we were chatting, I decided to show him the large box filled with bags of candy we planned to give out. One of Liz's coffee clutch ladies had warned her that Halloween was pretty busy.

"Well, that's going to last you about two hours," he warned flatly.

It seems the suburban communities like ours, at least the ones that weren't gated, attracted all sorts of people for Halloween. With so many houses close together, one can get a pretty big haul.

"I swear they buss kids in from all over the county and if you don't want flaming paper bags filled with dog shit on your porch, I recommend you stock up. Plus, Halloween is on a Friday and the kids don't have school the next day. I think the turnout might be a record breaker," Joe sighed.

The guy had never steered me wrong, so I bought more candy, a whole lot more.

Well, Liz had been on the internet and we all know that whatever you find on the internet is true, right?

"Ben, I found this marvelous site on the internet. It explained all about using the estrus cycle to maximize the probability of getting pregnant. Making love at the time of ovulation within a few hours will drastically improve your chances. They even provide a way on the site you can track your cycle to find out when your ovulation is and therefore, the best day to...make a baby," she squealed in excitement.

I must have looked confused.

"You know," she began.

I shrugged my shoulders, the universal man signal of, "No, I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Midway through our cycles, the egg is released from the ovary. It travels down the fallopian tube and if it gets fertilized, it embeds in the uterus. The closer you make love to the time of the release of the egg, the more likely you'll make a baby," she woman-splained.

To show her I was attentive and using reflective listening, I repeated back to her what I understood she had said using my own words.

"Fourteen days after we can finally have sex again, the egg is released, and if it gets plopped in a puddle of fresh jizz right away, happy mommy?" I said, turning the last syllable up to make it a question.

Her eyes rolled up and she shook her head. She didn't always appreciate my humor.

"Anyway, goofball, we can make it nice. I'll cook a great meal, we can smooch, and have a glass of wine. I promise not to drink another drink until after the child is born though. Then we can go upstairs and you can put a baby in mommy's tummy," she cooed.

I definitely wasn't ready for the baby talk stuff.

"When is this most important and memorable day?" I asked, mainly because I was going to have to get on my knees and beg my boss to be able to get home on time.

"It's Friday after next," she squealed excitedly.

I had listened to her, all this time attentively, nodding, encouraging, using reflective listening, and when she finished, I asked, "Do you know what day it is, Friday after next?"

Smiling, she seemed confused and said, "No."

"It's Halloween, Liz," I said just above a whisper.

Her mouth hung open as she realized what that sentence meant.

"Oh no," she spat out. Why does everything go wrong? Ben, I want a baby so bad," she wailed as the waterworks began.

I hugged her and tried to comfort her. Liz's shuddering sobs just would not stop. At times she gasped for breath, only to return to sobbing uncontrollably. Her legs gave out, and I was holding her up. She was nearly hysterical. Each sob, rather than begin to diminish in intensity, seemed to guarantee the next one.

I cooed in her ear and rubbed her back, "It's ok Liz. We can figure something out. Don't worry."

"Really," she said finally, like a beaten child.

I love her so much, so very much, my heart ached for her.

"Do you really think we can?" she sobbed.

"Yeah, we'll work it out. Maybe, I can get off early, and we can make a baby before or stay up late after. We can do it," I whispered in her ear, as I hugged her tight.

Finally, down to occasional sniffles, she sought out my mouth and we necked passionately.

Three times during the week of Halloween, I went out and bought more candy. I checked the latches, and put padlocks on the gates in the fence surrounding our entire backyard. Except for the Halloween decorations, I removed all knick-knacks and other decoration temptations from the front. I was ready.

I begged my boss for the entire day off and almost did get on my knees but he refused and insisted I stay until two. Well, it was better than nothing. Liz was excited because I hadn't told her I was trying to get the whole day off. The three or four hours early seemed good to her. Of course, the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

My fireman duties went through the roof. Seemingly, everything that could go wrong with the project went wrong in spades. By noon it was obvious, I couldn't make the two o'clock time frame and would try for four o'clock. I nervously called Liz and she wasn't happy but she didn't give me too much grief.

"Well, get here as soon as you can," she snapped, hanging up.

Just before four, my boss came into my office as I was just ending an angry call to a supplier who had fucked up again. I looked up at my boss, my face red from anger and frustration.

"Go home," he said and turned around and left.

I wasn't going to say no, grabbed my phone, and headed home. Maybe he isn't so much of a bastard as I thought.

As I turned into the entrance to our community, I was shocked. It seemed like there must be a carnival going on. The sidewalks were filled with kids dressed up, parents pushing carriages, and noticeably many kids were pulling little red wagons filled with paper bags loaded with candy. I had to wait at my driveway while twenty-two people, yes I counted them, went across my driveway and I could finally pull in safely.

I had opened the garage door to gain entrance to the house. The garage was still full of boxes from the move, so I had to leave my car out. As I entered the garage, I noticed a couple of kids headed toward me. I told them to go to the front door as the garage door closed behind me.

Liz was all frazzled.

"Where have you been?" she wailed. "It's a madhouse. It started at about one o'clock. Slowly at first, but since then, it has been crazy," she whined.

"Ding dong," went the front doorbell.

"Ok, so you take a break and I'll cover now," I bravely volunteered.

She was right. It was a madhouse. The kids weren't coming one at a time, it was a half dozen on the porch, a half dozen waiting on the steps, a half dozen waiting on the walkway, and dozens more lining up down the sidewalk.

I thought Liz would take a break from it, but what she wanted and needed was a break from handing out the candy. She stood there cooing at all the kids' costumes, talking to them and their parents if they came up. Every time a baby was brought to the door, she would go out of her mind fawning over it.

I felt like I was in a giant bird sanctuary and a million baby birds were there with their mouths open squawking for food. Liz had survived the one to four o'clock group. These were mostly babies and toddlers their parents took out because they couldn't stay up too late. Funny, it seems to me since kids that are that young can't eat most of the candy given out. This was the four to six o'clock group. These were mostly kids in elementary school and could stay up a bit later. There were millions it seemed.

Occasionally, the ranks would thin out, and when I got my first lull, I pulled Liz into the house and closed the door. The front door is at the end of a long hall with no windows. It's a private place. At first, she protested, but I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. When I disengaged, she had a surprised look on her face. I planted another kiss and this time, got her mouth opened, and she wrapped her arms around my neck while our tongues danced.

Ding dong.

I sighed and disengaged, turning to open the door. She, somehow beat it around me and, as the door opened, began cooing at the children again. Luckily, this was a smaller group and then a lull. I again dragged her into the house and pinned her against the wall. This time, she was quite receptive. We necked heavily for a bit.

Ding dong.

I again sighed, and we repeated the process. Finally, after quite some time, we got another lull, and I pinned Liz to the wall and ran my hand up under her sweater, cupping her breast encased in a bra and squeezed. She squealed and pushed back, clasping the back of my hand and squeezing it with me.

Ding dong.

"Fuck it, let's do it now," I whispered.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

"Screw the bell," I growled.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong

"Shit," I spat out, pulled her sweater back down, and turned to answer the door.

Again, we had a long line of kids. I felt frustration and stress build in me. There was stress from the job, stress from the damn doorbell, and the stress of being wired all day, expecting a monumental roll in the hay. At this time, I was also running low on candy and would need to replenish our stock from the garage. I prayed for a lull. When it came, I ran to the garage and grabbed our entire supply of several medium-sized moving boxes filled with goodies. It took several minutes. When I finished, I looked at Liz, and my lust was plainly showing.

Ding dong

"Fuck," I moaned.

The time had changed, now we were in the six to eight o'clock group. These were middle schoolers. You know, the crazy kids, so wild even high schoolers are afraid of them. I could almost smell the scent of burning bags of dog shit.

At the first lull, I yanked Liz in and attacked her. I pushed, or more accurately, tried to push her fucking bra up because I wanted those tits more than anything.

"Ouch, that hurts, don't be so rough," she whined.

Rather than be a good, apologetic, loving husband, I bitched, "Why the fuck are you dressed up in a suit of armor? I can't get at your tits, you've got jeans on and...fuck," I said in frustration.

Liz is a good wife and stood there, lowered her head, "Yeah, I didn't get a chance to change. Sorry, can you hold the fort? I'll go put something better on," she said coquettishly.

"Aww, Liz, I'm sorry. I didn't mean," I began.

"It's ok, lover. I'll be right back," she said, sprinting off.

Ding dong

She had plenty of time. I swear, there must have been three complete middle schools of kids out there. My arm was tiring from reaching in to get and hand out candy. If I never saw another piece of candy or heard the words "trick or treat" again, I could say I died a happy man.

A lull finally happened and I dragged Liz into the house. She had changed into a very loose and modest sweater top. It wasn't obvious she had no bra underneath. She also sported a wraparound knee-length skirt. I pinned her against the wall and freed her breasts, rubbing the nipples into hard nubs.

I love her breasts. They stick right out of her chest, unaffected by gravity. Her tits are like layer cakes. The smooth rounded slopes of the body of her breasts, are topped by large raised and puffy pink areolas, which in turn are topped by long hard pink nipples. Like a three-layer cake and every bit as sweet. I latched onto one of her nipples. She arched as I sucked tearing a moan from her throat.

Ding dong.

"Why don't we just turn the light out?" she moaned for the first time showing more interest in what we had planned to do than the children.

"Babe it's the six to eight o'clock crowd. These are middle schoolers who are out to make trouble. We don't need bags of burning dog shit on the porch," I whined.

Ding dong.

This line wasn't quite as long and soon Liz and I were at it again. I had her pinned to the wall, and she, had her left leg curled around the back of my right leg, rubbing it up and down.

"Mmm, going commando, I see," as my hand touched her wet pussy, I thrust in a couple of fingers.

With two fingers in her pussy and a lip lock on the nipple of her left breast, she moaned and squirmed. Horny beyond anything I had ever experienced, I straightened up, looked her in the eyes, and unzipped my pants. I rubbed my rock-hard cock between her labia, a couple of times, and got the tip in.

Ding dong.

I hugged her and pushed my cock in all the way as she moaned.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

"Fuck, impatient little bastards, aren't they?" I growled.

Somehow, I got disengaged and zipped up before the doorbell rang again and spent ten minutes handing out candy. At the next lull Liz didn't need to be pulled in or pinned. She just backed up against the door. I whipped out my cock and didn't mess around. I had enough wherewithal, to not just impale her but entered her slowly to her moans. Six strokes later, she was squealing and squirming and thrusting back.

She breathed one of the most erotic and sexy things any man can hear directly into my ear, "Oh god, I want you so bad."

Ding dong.

"Fuck it," I growled.

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

Fuck, the doorbell kept ringing like some robot was pushing the button. I braced my forehead against the door and pulled out.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," I repeated, putting my dick away. I opened the door and spent another ten minutes handing out candy.

This time when the lull came and having some time to think, I shut the door and meekly said, "Doll, I don't dare go there again I almost came."

Still huffing like she had run a foot race she replied, "Yes, we don't want to waste it."

Luckily, because I almost went back on my word, we heard.

Ding dong.

We began the last leg of the evening. The first lull came quickly and Liz dragged me into the house. I pinned her and pulled her tits out again for a more proper going over.

Ding dong.

I considered not answering, but the thought of burning bags of dog poop was too much. You see, we had done that in my misspent youth. The sight, sounds and smells of it was not something I could entertain on my porch.

This group was better in a lot of ways. There were fewer people at the door, the lulls were longer, and they were more frequent. In them, I thoroughly enjoyed my wife's beautiful tits and fingered her pussy almost to orgasm. I wanted to make her cum. There would be no waste there, but she said that would be selfish. She wanted me to cum too. My hand was wet with her juices. My briefs were soaked in precum. Thankfully, my jeans were black. If it soaked through, it wouldn't show. I checked my watch, finding it was ten o'clock. I opened the door and saw no one on our porch, steps, or walkway. There were still people out, but none looked like they were coming our way. I saw three porch lights wink off. I stepped back in, shut the door, and flicked off the light.

"The bell hasn't rung in quite a while. I'm turning off the porch light," I said to Liz as I flipped the door knob lock and threw the deadbolt.

Liz smiled and shivered excitedly. Both of us were tired and neither of us had eaten. The stress of what we wanted to do versus what we had done, had tired us out.

"You go upstairs and get ready babe. I'll lock up and make sure everything is secure," I drawled.

She nodded and headed for the stairs. Her first half dozen steps were bouncy and enthusiastic but then slowed until she used the handrails to stagger up the stairs. I did my usual perimeter check and noticed we had almost run out of candy.

"Holy shit," is all I could say.

I was tired, but I didn't realize how tired I was. I hadn't slept well the night before anticipating the day. The day's stress of the job, the constant stream of kids, and the stress caused by our plans being shot to hell, had just piled up. My legs felt like lead. It hit me when I got to the stairs. Each step was harder and harder and my breathing was ragged and raspy. At the top of the stairs, I staggered toward our bedroom. I knew I needed to soldier on though. Liz had pulled the covers on the bed down and was lying on top on her side naked, and her head was resting on a pillow with her eyes closed.

"Come on, lover," she cooed, as she must have heard the door.

I staggered forward and started stripping, as I assumed she wanted me to be as naked as she was. Normally, I am relatively neat, but tonight my clothes were just strewn as I went. Every bone and muscle in my body ached.

I crawled into bed, rolled over to her, and cuddled her in my arms. As I pressed my body into her, she pressed back. I felt the softness of her exquisite tits. She cooed and snuggled into me, her hard nipples drawing erotic designs on my chest. The smell of her flowery perfume, mixed with the heady muskiness of her very wet pussy, filled my nose. We kissed and I cuddled her close. She put her leg over mine and we kissed again.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear as I laid my cheek on hers.

"Mmmmm," she replied.

>>>>>>>>>>

The sunbeam felt like a knife hitting me right in the eye as I awoke to the banshee-like wail of my wife.

"We missed it. We fell asleep," she screeched. "Oh Ben, I screwed up again," she wailed, and the waterworks began.

She sobbed and wailed her discontent as I tried valiantly to soothe her. I cooed in her ear, stroked her cheek, and kissed her repeatedly. Nothing seemed to help. So, in desperation, I latched onto a nipple and sucked. What the fuck? What could it hurt? At first, she continued sobbing but it quickly began to change into a moan. She arched into me and I teased her other nipple. Then I kissed her stomach, intending to continue going south, but she grasped my hair and pulled me up.

"No," she breathed, "get on me."

She spread her legs in invitation, and I crawled on top of her. Both of us, had been jazzed the night before. I found her opening and rubbed my cock up and down her slit a couple of times. She was very wet. As I slowly thrust my cock into her luscious pussy, it slipped easily into her.

"Oh, I want you so bad," she breathed into my ear.

I started stroking her slowly, gradually picking up speed, luxuriating in the feeling of my cock encompassed by my beautiful wife's hot wet pussy. It felt so good.

12