All Comments on 'Putting a Baby in Mommy's Tummmy'

by knowsbetterxx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An actual devoted, faithful loving wife story!!! Damn right I enjoyed it. Sexy, teasing just right.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great story, but a few too many "Ding Dongs" though.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars and I loved the number of cock blockers they had! Been there. Done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gotta be honest. In the midst of all the ding dongs my mind was already jumping to the end of the story with the threat that there better be some kind of brilliant payoff we don't see coming to atone for the repetitive torture that makes up the bulk of the story. I'm sad to say that this otherwise perfectly lovely story does not have such a payoff. After the wife's whining and crying, the constant threat of Halloween tricks, and the deluge of trick-or-treaters, I feel bad saying that the couple's perfectly normal response is boring and anticlimactic.

I appreciate the husband's good nature, patience, and sense of humor under pressure, that he never took his frustrations out on his wife (aside from the clothing remark he apologized for), and that he fully respected her as a partner by not dismissing her feelings or needs because Halloween made them inconvenient. As a woman of a certain age, I can relate to her strong biological desire, and it's refreshing to see this respectful attitude toward it.

Claiming a shrug is a universal man signal for, "I don't know what you're talking about" was an odd choice. No gender has a claim on shrugs. That's just weird and pointless. I don't think readers need a comment like that to further delineate how the husband sees man things and woman things.

Aside from the length of the repetitive portion, I enjoyed how the story unfolded. It appears to be proofed and edited pretty well - also refreshing. I vacillate between appreciating the story's simplistic plot and wishing there's more to it. However, the closing line had me laughing out loud, and my lasting impression of the story as a whole is a good one. This is a fine contest entry. Well done.

oyzaroyzarover 1 year ago

Most wholesome and realistic story I've read on this site in a while.

I do kinda wish the sex itself had a bit more embellishment, sensations primarily, but certainly not enough to reduce it down from 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly, with a Hallmark ending, but WHO CARES?

5-stars

introverted1introverted1over 1 year ago

Damn! I sympathize with this couple. I lived in a neighborhood that was filled with trick-or-treaters. They would bring truckloads of kids in because the houses were so close together and had sidewalks.

That was a funny and cute story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

That was hilarious! I was dying laughing every time that doorbell rang!

It did bring back memories of my ex wife getting pregnant with her first child, my second son. I was previously married, you see. Not a single one of my four children are an accidental pregnancy. The last one, her third/my fourth actually is the closest to an accident out of any because she didn't get pregnant right away as we wanted. She finally got knocked up 8 months later. But I digress...

So the first time that I knocked her up, it was what is sometimes called a false pregnancy. The embryo makes a placenta and birth sack, but for whatever reason the cells don't divide and there's no baby. The woman’s body thinks that it's pregnant, so everything tests positive and there's no more menstrual cycle. It's rare, but it happens. So the doctor was forced to do a DNC procedure to remove the tissue. We were instructed to use alternative methods of birth control other than The Pill for a minimum of 3 months before trying again. Yeah, right. lol 😆

We kind of half-assed it using a combination of the rhythm method and spermicide during red zones. Until about 82 days after the surgery. My wife came home from work horny as hell and in a demanding voice announced, "I want you and I want it RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! Don’t EVEN think about telling me 'No' because I will beat the crap out of you!" I should have known from the way that she was acting that she was ovulating. She was giving me almost as much sex as wanted back in those days, but she was NEVER that aggressive about it. I certainly wasn't about to turn her away. I was a randy goat and daily works for me!

So we're 80% certain that we conceived from that union. Her doctor wanted to know if she at least had three periods after the surgery. My wife asked if the bleeding after the surgery counted for the first one and the doc just rolled her eyes and said, "I guess that it's going to have to!" I laughed. 🤣 So the baby came out healthy and we had two more over the next 5 years or so.

But reading your description of the wife being horny and cursing the next morning hit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could almost smell the scent of burning bags of dog shit. Too funny

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

We lived in a neighborhood just like that one in RI! So many parents would bus in the kids from other neighborhoods that the cops had to block off the streets so cars couldn't come down! Five stars and a favorite point!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I particularly liked the idea of revenge with the little red wagon :)

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Love! It makes the world go around.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 year ago

Great strory, sweet and with some much appreciation humor!

Frisky60Frisky603 months ago

Man, for a newbie writer you are damn good! Not one typo that I could see and a fantastic story. It’s wasn’t erotic enough to turn me on, but I found myself laughing hard and chuckling at the end. As they say, “A merry heart does good like a medicine” so it was for me reading your short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknowsbetterxx@knowsbetterxx
I like to write and started writing erotica some years back as an exercise to improve my descriptions of things and actions. I guess I want to see if I have any talent at writing and to improve what little I probably do have.