All Comments on 'Putting It In Carmen's Dirty-Hole'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 12 years ago
Thought I'd see...

santorum! Your description was so vivid, especially of the whole mess/lube/spunk at the end, thought I'd see the first use of the word "santorum" in these stories! (Not saying nobody has used it, just that I've not read one with it.)

Well done! Pacing almost a little too slow on the set up but once there, good sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Next Chapter

Young Mark should should flood Mrs Morano unprotected pussy with his "swimmers".Mrs.Morano isnt being tended to and add alcohol and a young hard cock and a fertile womb dangerous combination.

I look forward to Mark and Mrs.Morano next adventure.Mrs.Morano wants to be a MILF but the other shoe is hanging still.Which way will it fall?

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years ago
Dirtylicious!

Nice story! I LOVE stories of older women, and one that loves to get fucked in the ass/arse is the cherry on top, so to speak. Hard as a rock reading this one!

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaabout 12 years ago
hot - Hot - HOT!

Always loved older men.....but your stories just might convince me to start looking at the younger ones a little differently. Thanks for another excellent tail....ummmm tale. ;)

allitnilallitnilabout 12 years ago
Nice one

Nice one, Mrs. Morano was a dirty horny gal who knew what she wanted and where she wanted it, love it.

Where was Mrs Morano when I was that age? Well that was one but she had a sugar daddy she didn't want to upset :-)

Anyway, just one correction - earlier in the story you use "if you come back to lend the bike" when you meant "borrow the bike". I guess he'll be coming back to ride her instead next time - looking forward to a fucking good sequel.

zydrateaddictzydrateaddictover 10 years ago
great story!

Loved every word! I enjoyed the pacing, sure sometimes it's nice to just to jump in and have the action start right away, but other times it fits better to take your time and slowly build to the hot stuff. Much like a good buggering, start slow and it just just makes the bang even bigger at the end.

Also, I just wanted to call attention to your language. It is nice to see writers use more colorful speech. When she, "climaxed in a terrible writhing paroxysm punctuated by grunts and obscenities," for example, sounds much better that if she simply, "came loudly."

Thank you for the story. I intend to read others you have written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The stuff teenage dreams are made of. Step forward Sella... and Miss Davis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked the dialogue, keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6084 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.