All Comments on 'Putting My Drunk Roommate to Bed'

by I_am_just_writing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestion

Hey. So i dont think being drunk has any control over dominance. Usually when your drunk your typically the submissive one being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Conversation

Hi. FWIW, I think there's three things to focus on when writing dialogue : first, is it clear who is speaking? Second, is what they're saying in character? And, third, is it moving the story forward? (Dialogue doesn't have to focus on the plot, because it can instead give the reader some insight into the characters.)

An example of an author who writes a lot of dialogue is Jane Austen. If you turn your writer's eye to some of her work, it might give you some tips about controlling your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestion

I have a suggestion. Since it's Halloween when I'm posting this, can you try to do something about vampires or werewolves? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

The relationship dynamic was very enticing. Immediately grabbed me, and i especially like how you kept surprising us in the beginning. Once we got to the sex, we lost the relationship dynamic in exchange for the details of the encounter. I wanted to stay in touch with the shock and surprise of a woman who is finally bedding her secret crush.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

There is a whole series of how to guides in the writer's help section. They have some good ones on the topic of how to write dialogue.

A story of two female high school senior wrestlers have a lesbian experience during their match would be interesting and in the theme with this story.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

It’s a great story. This one doesn’t need much dialogue. It is ok how you made it. And maybe she wasn’t so drunk after all... but dialogues are important in context and in a different episode with a developing story other than instantly beading a roommate, you have to improve, sure. Think about movies with great lines.

Thank you and stay safe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. I enjoy tribbing though

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Really good story. I love lots of good, natural dialogue but this story totally works without that. Nice writing 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whew! Breathless. Fun for a man to read these female feelings. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is fiction but I hope this does not inspire someone to try this with their friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous